*****Official Destiny Year Three PS4 Thread*****

163,262 Views | 2302 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Saxsoon
BreNayPop
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
That looks awesome
Beezy2389
AG
Most likely will need more, and yes to Crota. I'm hoping I can be back home by 8 but I'll be out until after dinner. Looking forward to it.
Beezy2389
AG
Probably won't be back until after 8.

Looking like 9. If you find another to fill in go for it
Pac1698
AG
We are going to finish one we already started and then we can run a fresh with you.
MBAR
AG
Jumped on to run a strike for the first time in so long. The new stuff seems good. Excited to start fresh in D2.
spieg12
AG
Here's the video of Jack from last night. Apparently I'm really loud so I'll be turning my mic down next time I'm on. It also sounds like I'm talking to myself since no one else's audio was captured.

Beezy2389
AG
spieg12 said:

It also sounds like I'm talking to myself since no one else's audio was captured.

Tell me more about this "raid group" you play with.
spieg12
AG
I swear there were people there! They told me they were there...
Pac1698
AG
My wife was asking if you all recorded jack's reaction to killing ir yut. That was so funny, he was in a zone like I've never seen before!
Jack Burton
AG
Hey now- like I said last night I provide balance. Killing the things in a way that I shouldn't have been able was awesome- so I had to do something terrible (ruining your challenge) to provide balance
Pac1698
AG
Screw the challenge, that was awesome! I tried to remember exactly what you said after we declared that run a wipe. Something like "no it's not, this ***** is going down" and all of us "no jack no".
Jack Burton
AG
What can I say, I was seeing things no one could see and doing things that no one else (sh)could do...
emerick20
AG
Looks like I missed out on finishing the raid last night. Oh well, I'll be on tonight if anybody wants to give it a 2nd go, or do it with their other characters.
Beezy2389
AG
Most definitely
Pac1698
AG
I still have 2 more to run it with. I should be on after 8 tonight.
koadie
AG
Was playing last night but for a brief period. Some guys wanted to raid and I couldn't because we had to hit the road. Told em I just hopped on while waiting on my wife. I wanted to blow up some aliens and do some space magic while I could. I was super rusty! it made me a bit sad that I couldn't get my regular head shots.
Jack Burton
AG
I haven't finished with my warlock and I have both of my others that can run fresh
Mr.KyleReed
AG
Sunday evening or Monday evening does anyone want to help me do some trials bounties? Also need to do ir yut challenge/crota challenge for necro quest.
Pac1698
AG
I actually got the ir yut checkpoint for you last night. Let me know when you want to try it.

I also have the Crota checkpoint on my titan, so anyone who wants to do the Crota challenge, just let me know.
Bulldog73
AG
I've been on and playing a bit again. I'm just as bad as I've always been.
Jack Burton
AG
I've got the Crota checkpoint on my warlock and my titan if tone needs those (I keep having to go to bed before we get c-bomb down)
Beezy2389
AG
ir yut isn't needed for necrochasm quest
titanmaster_race
Destiny update completed.
titanmaster_race
going to be playing breath of the wild, so send me a ps message and my phone will yell at me
Bulldog73
AG
I'm on. Ready to run most anything.
Jack Burton
AG
I'm on and just messing about
Beezy2389
AG
Need one more for Crota
Mr.KyleReed
AG
I know Ir Yut isn't needed for necro, I would just like to do it for rewards and emblem. And since it's in the same room as crota, might as well do both.
titanmaster_race
I'd like to get the crota deathsinger challenge done today for the achievement book. Anyone want to run the Crota raid today?
spieg12
AG
I need the challenge too.
Beezy2389
AG
Getting the record book challenge is incredibly tough. Basically requires all raze lighters and knowing where to be.

Not saying I've beaten it
titanmaster_race
I've been looking for something to make me rage ever since finishing Bloodborne.

I'll be on most of the day, so I'm good to try whenever.
Pac1698
AG
I have that checkpoint if you need it. Also I know muffin wanted to run those parts today.

I also need to complete those 2 challenges on my warlock.
Beezy2389
AG
Reddit:
One person goes to each tower to clear the boomer knights.

Two people on each side work their way to the Deathsinger room clearing out adds on the way, taking down the shrieker, etc.

At this point, my team sends one person into the Deathsinger room to clear the two knights that spawn, while two people go to their respective ogre rooms, and the remaining player (of the four) goes to the middle to clear out the trash mobs that come out. Meanwhile the there are still two players in the upper towers to kill the boomer knights.

The middle player can then down the swordbearer and run it up.

Most of my group runs Razelighter and we consistently finish in ~1:50 even while making some positioning mistakes along the way.
Pac1698
AG
Also the person taking out the knights in the middle should be a sun singer warlock with fireborn since things can go bad real fast near ir yut.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.