*****Official Destiny Year Three PS4 Thread*****

163,258 Views | 2302 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Saxsoon
titanmaster_race
How long do you want to ignore this user?
oh my lord

I'm losing it at the office right now

Beezy2389
AG
Think we could get a raid in tomorrow?
Jack Burton
AG
I should be on for one around 7 or so (depends on family)
koadie
AG
I can do one around 8 pending family as well
Prime0882
AG
I'm down if y'all will forgive me for my 365 LL.
Prime0882
AG
7 or 8 tonight?
Beezy2389
AG
8 works
Jack Burton
AG
8 seems to work for me
Jack Burton
AG
We still on for a raid tonight?
Beezy2389
AG
Let me grab a beer or two before I hope on
Beezy2389
AG
Anybody want to raid? We've got a couple spots open still.
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
Raid was fun boys! Good to know you can play Bladedancer with blink and beat the raid --- even if you die in jumping puzzles too often!
koadie
AG
Glad you guys got to raid. My wife wanted to watch a movie, which trumps destiny. I've been a bit MIA on the PlayStation so hope I get on with a few guys
Tex117
AG
Dammit! Sorry I missed the raid this weekend.

Between Nioh, Horizon Zero Dawn, and Breath of the Wild...there are just so many awesome games to play.

Today's winner for the General Board Burrito Lottery is:

Tex117
Beezy2389
AG

Vault of Glass
Fatebringer
Speaker w/ dialog for the first time since year 1
Record book with 13 pages (there appear to be class specific pages)
koadie
AG
This just get announced?
Beezy2389
AG
Shown in the teaser trailer for the Wednesday livestream
Streetfighter 02
AG
I could be available for a Wednesday raid after about 7:30.
Beezy2389
AG
Watch the Reveal
Age of Triumph
Releases March 28th

General
  • No Light Level increase
  • New Weekly Playlists: Featured Raid (one raid with all challenges active rewarding raid gear, nightfall tier reward, and Age of Triumph Ornament)

Raids
  • All raids will be brought back at max light level including new challenge modes to all raids.
  • Raids will be rolled out one/week (March 28th - 1st raid will be Crotas End, Wk 2 Vault of Glass, Wk 3 Kings Fall, Wk 4 Wrath of the Machine)
  • Original normal and hard difficulties will still be availble
  • Raids won't "become taken or sivafied"
  • "New Stuff" in the raids (Old raids might reward ghosts, new raids might reward sparrows, etc.)
  • All bosses work with 3 of coins
  • All raids have new ornamental Armor (including a second ornament slot for WotM armor)
Vault of Glass
  • They said they think Atheon Challenge might be the toughest they've made.
  • New Vault of Glass Helmet (w/ 2 ornament slots)
  • lvl 42 enemies
  • Shortened oracle phase
  • Can't sit up top during oracles
  • "Have not touched the amount of chests in the Vault of Glass" "2 people in the world know for sure how many chests are in the vault of glass"
  • opening the door at the beginning won't be raised light level to save the hides of the lvl 12 kinderguardians just patrolling.
Crota's End
  • Some mechanic alterations to all difficulties
Kings Fall
  • Reworked the Kings Fall Loot Table
Wrath of the Machine
  • Moved a switch in Wrath of the Machine to help with Challenge mode (not sure what they are referring to)

Record Book

• Rewards: Only need to complete about 3/4 of book to get all rewards which are 5 emblems and lastly a personalized offer from Bungie Store (still gotta pay for it though)
  • You don't have to compete entire book to get all the rewards
  • Biggest record book to date
  • 13 pages
  • 1 page dedicated to "I was there when" that looks at when you completed certain things, rewards emblems.
  • If you've done everything and been there the whole time just under half the book will be auto completed.
  • Most pages will have 7 nodes and then an eighth that'll be completed once the page is complete and will reward you with a single emblem.
  • Story page dedicated to completing the main stories in each expansion.
  • Titan specific page (reach lvl 40 as titan, complete the titan subclass quests, get super kills, get melee kills, etc)
  • Hunter specific page (same types of nodes as Titan)
  • Warlock specific page (same types of nodes as Titan)
  • Strikes Page (Complete Heroic strikes, beat the Nightfall in 30 minutes, get precision kills in strikes, get revives in the nightfall)
  • Crucible Page non-trials ( Capture control points, get rumble points, find dead ghosts on crucible maps)
  • Raid Page (Complete 390 light VoG, 390 Kings fall, eliminate all gorgons in 390 light, collect all challenge mode emblems)
  • Collections Page where you must pull from kiosk to reacquire (nodes for collecting most (not all) of the ships, sparrows, shaders, emblems, exotic armor/weapons, grimoire)
  • Wanderer page (collect dead ghosts, siva clusters, gold tier in public events, disturb the remains)
  • Allegiances Page (Rank 25 with Dead Orbit/New Monarchy/FWC/Vanguard/Crucible/Cryptarch/Iron Banner) rewards an emblem
  • Trials Page (go Flawless, get Wrecking Ball medal, get Special Weapon kills, Revives) doesn't require you to complete all nodes for the emblem

Mr.KyleReed
AG
WOW.

I was curious why I haven't heard much from this Destiny thread, went to find it and it stopped following it. Lot's of stuff to catch up on.

Updated Raids, woo!
Mr.KyleReed
AG
The only thing that is tough on this release date (28th) is MLB The Show 17 comes out the same day. And my B-Day is the 29th.
Beezy2389
AG
Decisions decisions
Beezy2389
AG
Anyone want to raid tonight? Streetfighter, I saw you wanted to. I'm thinking an 8pm start.
Jack Burton
AG
I would love to, but there is no way I can handle my day tomorrow if I do. 5:15am wake up then a customer meeting at 7 do not mix with a raid
Beezy2389
AG
What if we did a different raid that doesn't take as long? I'd like to do VoG or Kings Fall
koadie
AG
I'm out till 8:30 tonight for work :/ sorry guys
Jack Burton
AG
That might work. I haven't done either in a long dang time
Mr.KyleReed
AG
koadie
AG
My wife is having girls night Saturday. Seems like folks are trying to get a raid going this week if anyone is interested, I'm down.
Beezy2389
AG
I'm actually out of town this weekend.
koadie
AG
Beezy2389 said:

I'm actually out of town this weekend.
Hotels have outlets :p
bevokilla
AG
Quote:

eliminate all gorgons in 390 light
hahaha
Beezy2389
AG

PoE should be Max Light again

"Daybreak" Strikes which is believed to be Nightfall difficulty strikes with a "Mayhem" modifier (fast super/ability recharge)
Saxsoon
AG
I may come back in May to play. Between Zelda, Horizon, and soon Mass Effect, I just don't have the time. I will let you guys know when Sax is back to play.
Beezy2389
AG
Rewatch the Stream

Tower
  • Speaker has quest and legendary engram (probably dusty engram equivalent)
  • New weekly treasures (3 drop weekly and can be bought with silver)
  • Silver dust can now be used to buy more specific items (specific faction gear, ornaments, ships, etc)
  • Shax has 2 weekly bounties (6v6 mode game types), arena engram (silver dust -> crucible armor piece)
  • Ornaments for exotic raid weapons and old exotics

Playlists
  • Raid
  • Challenge of the Elders (legendary marks, legendary engram on 1st completion but still generous on other runs)
  • Nightfall (@380, daybreak modifier roughly once a month (epic difficulty, ability/super recharge boosted)
  • Siva Crisis Heroic Strikes (@350 light, 1 guaranteed treasure box/week, legendary marks)
  • Weekly Story Playlist (mission playlist that can be completed throughout the week. They can be original destiny/one of the updates/missions on particular planets/etc., rewards 1 treasure box/week, 5 missions = 100 legendary marks, has modifiers)
  • Crucible (6v6 playlist changes each week, 1 treasure box, 10 legendary marks)
  • Weekly story replaced one of the two crucible playlists.

Nightfall Strike w/ Daybreak
  • Modifier will be active about once a month, July 18th - August will be all daybreak nightfalls
  • Still has timer and scoring
  • Daybreak isn't active when crossing through a public space (can't farm those areas)
  • Rainbow Burn is now possible (all burns active)
  • Blue flames and Nightfall Buff are back

Also Twilight Garrison will work with shaders

Next week will talk about new ornaments, raids, reintroduction of legendary items

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.