*****Official Destiny Year Three PS4 Thread*****

167,043 Views | 2302 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Saxsoon
koadie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Beezy, I'd be lost without you... In the destiny world.....
Beezy2389
AG
I might slow down here in the next few months. Need to find an Internet provider in Llano that doesn't suck.
koadie
AG
Beezy2389 said:

I might slow down here in the next few months. Need to find an Internet provider in Llano that doesn't suck.

May the bandwidth be in your favor.
emerick20
AG
Hey guys, I'm a long time lurker on TexAgs and am looking for a group to nightfall/raid with.
I'm a 392 light Titan (Warlock and Hunter are still 335...) and really want to do the new versions of the raids when they come out at the end of the month. I'd also like to finally get through both the normal and hard versions of Wrath. I've tried using apps to find groups but holy hell that can be a pain.

PSN: emerick20
Beezy2389
AG
Welcome! I'll be glad to help out whenever I'm on. I just created another account to do a fresh playthrough. So my main account is Beezy2389 but just created GigEm1876. Feel free to send an invite if I'm on and if I got the time I'd be glad to help out.
Jack Burton
AG
Howdy!

I'd be glad to help out where I can. I too haven't run most of the raids very much, but a lot of the stuff I can help with whenever I'm on. JackBurton04
Coby
AG
I'm a 392 Titan as well, with a little bit higher secondary characters. Though I haven't done any rise of iron with my Hunter. My only time raiding was one night with Beezy and a few others here. We didn't have enough people to finish WotM, but it was still really fun.

I'll try and remember to add you up next time I'm on. I enjoy doing nightfalls and am looking forward to the (re)release of the content. Just still trying to get up to 400.
Beezy2389
AG
Stream Trailer

Shows:
New raid armor
New ornaments (No Land Beyond, Fatebringer (possibly), Vex Mythoclast, Suros Regime (bottom of screen), and Dragon's Breath)

(Abyss Defiant, Oversoul Edict, and Word of Crota)

redbaron788
AG
Anybody want to do the nightfall tonight before we get sucked into Mass Effect?
Beezy2389
AG
  • New vog set blue accents vex parts replace human limbs
  • Challenge modes drop the ornaments that work on any new raid armor
  • Adept version of raid weapons exotic and elemental. Legendary weapons drop without elemental damage whenever..
  • Exotics drop during challenge week.

• Crotas end green spikes everywhere
  • Getting damaged breaks the spikes and they'll regrow (cosmetic only)
  • No black hammer
  • Necrocasm any kill triggers explosion

• Kings fall blue accents more subtle than Crotas end accents, pulses
  • reacts to damage
  • Hand cannons range decreased a tad
  • Added elemental exotic primaries

• Wotm shedding siva glowing red fiery accents
  • Elemental exotic primaries

• Age of Triumph armor added chroma on a year one armor design (any chroma color)
  • Warlock bond changes look every few seconds

Ornaments
  • Dragons breath tiger stripes
  • Lord of wolves black and white
  • Suros regime gold and black
  • Second suros regime orange and white
  • No land beyond camo

Blink slightly improved
Health regen improvements
Truth - single mag, faster reload, large capacity
No land beyond more flinch
Sidearms respawn with a single magazine (no reserve ammo)
Skorri requires a kill with full super and lasts a minute
Special ammo crates auto reload special weapon (like heavy crates do)

Uploaded via iPad and cellphone I'll clean this up eventually

Auto rifles improved bumped range

Additional post stream reveals
Massive Breakdown of Additional 2.6.0 Info Confirmed Post Stream
https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/611vth/massive_breakdown_of_additional_260_info/
Beezy2389
AG
Destiny 2 is supposedly going to be announced today for a September 8th release. May want to keep an eye out.
titanmaster_race
Beezy2389 said:

Destiny 2 is supposedly going to be announced today for a September 8th release. May want to keep an eye out.

I heard there was a clause in Bungie's Activision contract stating that if Destiny 2 was not released in 2017, Activision would be given a certain amount of ownership in Bungie. Hopefully they didn't rush Destiny 2.
Tex117
AG
titanmaster_race said:

Beezy2389 said:

I heard there was a clause in Bungie's Activision contract stating that if Destiny 2 was not released in 2017, Activision would be given a certain amount of ownership in Bungie. Hopefully they didn't rush Destiny 2.
Who in their right mind would agree to something like that? If it was some smaller studio who has trouble getting a publisher, maybe. But Bungie would have a few options on the publishing front due to their success.

I seriously doubt this is in the contract.

titanmaster_race
I heard it from brisket.
Beezy2389
AG
Dude backtracked on his tweet. The leaked posters are legit but there might not be an official release from bungie today, now he says "soon". Supposedly the 1st gameplay will be shown at e3.

http://m.imgur.com/a/pwVPm
Beezy2389
AG

New Age of Triumph launch trailer
bevokilla
AG
Tex117 said:

titanmaster_race said:

Beezy2389 said:

Who in their right mind would agree to something like that? If it was some smaller studio who has trouble getting a publisher, maybe. But Bungie would have a few options on the publishing front due to their success.

I was the one that provided that information which came from a kotaku article which has since been updated with a retraction to that statement. Although there are still stock options tied to the release schedule so there is still a pretty large incentive for them to release it on time.

http://kotaku.com/destiny-2-is-still-coming-this-year-activision-says-1792191111
Tex117
AG
bevokilla said:

Tex117 said:

titanmaster_race said:

Beezy2389 said:

I was the one that provided that information which came from a kotaku article which has since been updated with a retraction to that statement. Although there are still stock options tied to the release schedule so there is still a pretty large incentive for them to release it on time.

http://kotaku.com/destiny-2-is-still-coming-this-year-activision-says-1792191111
"However, we do know that Bungie employees' stock vesting schedule is based on game releases, including Destiny 2, which gives them major incentives to get the sequel out this year."

So a stock bonus for game completion. That makes sense.

I just want Destiny 2. :/
Beezy2389
AG
Raid/nightfall tonight? Need to get an icebreaker before the old raids return
Pac1698
AG
I should be able to run the nightfall with you tonight. Also I'm trying to get the year 1 necrochasm, so I don't know if you all want to run the Crota raid to get ready for next week or if not, do you mind getting the Crota checkpoint beezy?
bevokilla
AG
I still need a flawless at some point...... (brisketsangwich)
Beezy2389
AG
Let's do nightfall and then crota twice. Normal for brisket and hard for boomer.

Better yet start with hard and hope we do it flawless and if not we'll run it on normal until we do
emerick20
AG
I would definitely like to get in on this nightfall/crota action.
Pac1698
AG
What time do you guys want to start?
Beezy2389
AG
7:30 or 8ish?
Jack Burton
AG
I am pretty sure I'm down with running tonight (barring some random nonsense with the fam)
emerick20
AG
I'll be on by 7:00 running strikes and praying for an exotic chest piece to drop.
redbaron788
AG
If anyone needs a nightfall before the reset tonight lemme know
Mr.KyleReed
AG
I'd like to run the NF but I am not going to be on until about 8:30
Beezy2389
AG

Destiny 2 officially announced/teased

Things of note:
  • The Last City is ffff************ddd

Also some people are seeing the massive traveller eclipsing a smaller sphere

Edit:

They removed the smaller sphere.
titanmaster_race
itshappening.gif
Beezy2389
AG
IMPORTANT UPDATE REMINDERS

• Vendor weapons and armor perk rolls are changing tomorrow. The gear will be the same but the stats and perks will change weekly now.
  • While there will be buffs and nerfs to weapons its safe to say picking up the vendor Palindrome from Arcite 99-40 (dude across from Shax) before the reset might be smart (although better rolls might become available as well)
  • Don't play tomorrow before you download the update. Things like strike completions, nightfalls, crucible completions won't drop the new stuff if you've already completed it for the week (meaning pre-update but post-weekly reset)
  • Crota's End will be the only available updated raid. Each week will roll out an updated raid (Crota's End, VoG, King's Fall, WotM) Not positive if WotM is technically being updated or not.
kill0509
AG
Well, I guess I may have to try out some of the "new" raids...

Oh, and welcome to the new guys! Feel free to add me, my PSN is the same as my TexAgs handle. There's a pretty good crew of guys here to run missions and raids with! I have spent many an hour running through strikes and such, hoping for a perfect drop on a new weapon or running Iron banner with these guys just to wait for a new "Sheldon" target! Just jump in to a party chat or send a game invite out, even if I'm playing a different game. Looking forward to the new updates!
Pac1698
AG
See, this is what happens when you guys stop playing the game and leave defending the last city to jokers like me, Dazzler and Mr. Jack Burton!!
Beezy2389
AG

Neat video

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.