*****Official Destiny Year Three PS4 Thread*****

163,260 Views | 2302 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Saxsoon
BreNayPop
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Where were ya bro
FightinTexasAg15
AG
Ugh, working late and driving the wife's parents to the airport
BreNayPop
AG
We were looking for one forever
koadie
AG
CRAP! I missed it!
Prime0882
AG
Well.. I can play again after it downloaded all the updates over the night. Turns out looking at the Destiny app I was only 870 ilvl, anyways. Let me know if y'all need another this week for something I can help with. I'll be up for it!
titanmaster_race
JRC0811 said:

Well.. I can play again after it downloaded all the updates over the night. Turns out looking at the Destiny app I was only 870 ilvl, anyways. Let me know if y'all need another this week for something I can help with. I'll be up for it!

870 light level??? are you the Traveler???
kill0509
AG
This week is Iron Banner so we should be able to get you some good gear drops to get that light level up!

If you, or any others for that matter, see us online this week just jump in the party chat. We usually keep them as open parties for folks to come and go as they need for the Iron Banner fireteams. Pretty sure Epic has a buddy trying to level up this week as well so we should have several folks playing this week.
Prime0882
AG
titanmaster_race said:

JRC0811 said:

870 light level??? are you the Traveler???
I may have been too much WoW recently... oops. 370 light level!
kill0509
AG
Boogie05 said:

Not the best view, but I think it will do...

I'm still watching this with the "One shining moment" song playing in my head after that discussion last night!
BreNayPop
AG
My buddy is already 40/250 so its that grind to 400 for him now
Tex117
AG
Kill, haha that was awesome! Was watching a Destiny 2 preview...not going to lie...getting kinda pumped about it.

I still haven't beaten a new raid since they updated everything.

I really want to take down Atheon on Challenge Mode....Or Aksis for that matter (on hard).

I need to quit playing Persona 5 on hidden....
BreNayPop
AG
We always seem to be 1-2 raiders short... i think it is kings fall this week tho
Mr.KyleReed
AG
Haven't been in destiny in a while, playing other games until D2. But with iron banner this week I might play tonight. Or if you need to fill that elusive 1 more raider slot..
koadie
AG
Will be in vegas for the rest of the week after tonight. If I can get on, I'll totally join you guys.
BreNayPop
AG
my kids (5 and 7) will be iron banana-ing for me this afternoon... just in case you join and I'm being a YUGE dork and not getting any kills.

Quality child labor takes time to grow...
FightinTexasAg15
AG
I'll be on for iron banner tonight too
kill0509
AG
Just jump in if you see one of our party chats going! We usually have a group on a couple of times during the week to try and knock out the weekly raid. Weekends are usually easier to get a raid done, but we even did the unthinkable and raided on a weeknight and even posted on the LFG threads to find folks last night since Epic needed it on his Warlock.
BreNayPop
AG
And we gained a new clan member... a sea aggie from htine. Thanks to all who raided last night, again.

Still no vision of confluence tho... convinced this game hates me.
kill0509
AG
muffin, holder, FTA15, and anyone else who may be on this week, just jump in one of the party chats! Worse case scenario with how many might be able to play this week, we'll just have 2 fireteams going and try to get them matched up like we did back in year 2! Just be sure to keep the scores close so at the end of the matches if we do end up matched in the same matchmaking lobby!
kill0509
AG

Btw, I feel like it's totally a viable reference since our Ags are still playing baseball this year, but I definitely had the child labor chant going in my head from the student section at Olsen after your other post! Good 'ol Raggies!
BreNayPop
AG
kill0509
AG
The only audio I remember clearly is Beezy going "Get him Kill!! Shoot him, SHOOT HIM!!!" After that, it was all kind of mixed together.
BreNayPop
AG
Long lunch running ib if someone wants to join
Jack Burton
AG
I should be on tonight after struggling with my router for the past bloody week
BreNayPop
AG
6v6 supremacy iron banner is just stupid. it's funny baiting kids and watching the same guy die repeatedly for a crest.
titanmaster_race
Jack Burton said:

I should be on tonight after struggling with my router for the past bloody week

you have teh internets now??
Jack Burton
AG
I wish.

Still my hotspot from calyx institute. Apparently if you run it 24/7 it freaks the hell out
FightinTexasAg15
AG
3 more night falls, 0 more icebreakers
kill0509
AG
Womp womp!

Just a heads up, there is a party chat open right now, we're taking a quick dinner break and then we'll all be back on for some more Iron Bananas. Should be back on around 8ish.
FightinTexasAg15
AG
Cool. I should be able to jump on around then!
kill0509
AG
Come on with it! I'm back on now.
BreNayPop
AG
Ill be on in 15
FightinTexasAg15
AG
Good work tonight boys!
BreNayPop
AG
Got my weakest character done with NF and to IB level 5 and 400. Stupid hunter.

Now on to the fun stuff with my Titan (master race) and warlock (titan's baby tag-along brother)
BreNayPop
AG
Im on and running the banana if anybody wants to play

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.