*** DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS *** (Spoilers)

46,737 Views | 645 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Sea Speed
TexasAggie_02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Definitely Not A Cop said:

bearamedic99 said:

When did Wong become Sorcerer Supreme?

After the Snap

This is briefly mentioned in no way home.
JCRiley09
AG
So the sorcerer supreme was just funning around doing cage matches in Shang chi?
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
JCRiley09 said:

So the sorcerer supreme was just funning around doing cage matches in Shang chi?

A man's gotta have hobbies.
FincAg
AG
Coming to the small screen June 22nd

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/reviewed/2022/06/07/how-watch-marvels-doctor-strange-disney/7543315001/
wangus12
AG
Its insane how quick the turn around is from theatric release to home availability these days. I remember growing up and having to wait for an eternity for a film to come out on VHS or even DVD for that matter
redline248
AG
Traditionally, it was like 4 months, right? or was it 6?
wangus12
AG
I felt like it was 6, but it could have been 4.
BenFiasco14
AG
This came out on Disney Plus last night, btw, so finally got to see it. Didn't read the entire thread but the stories were true it's a divisive movie and I can see why.

Personally I really enjoyed it, but I love weird and cerebral movies just as a general rule. DEFINITELY tried many new things in this movie which I can appreciate as a fan. Keeps it fresh and interesting.

Without belaboring what I enjoyed about it as it's been covered ad nauseum, I do have to echo some here who asked,

"Where the F is white vision??"

I may also need clarification on that wacky ending to WandaVision. "Good", Wanda vision basically imported his entire "brain" into white vision right? Meaning memories personality etc.

So doesn't that mean white vision is our "good" vision? If so, seems like he could've helped prevent Wanda's descent into darkness. I'm afraid they're just going to act like white vision never existed. Which is just a massive plot hole.

America Chavez was a joke. Color me "shocked" to learn she's a recent character (2011). Lesbian moms, Dr Strange specifically referring to "her moms," the OBVIOUS commentary on illegal alien immigration they're trying to shove down your throat (look! It's this powerful, young, Hispanic woman with a heart of gold. Let's name her "America," have her dress in a RWB Jean jacket, and even have her POWER create a massive effing star. Oh, but let's also make sure she's named after Cesar and Hugo Chavez".) And she's also gay in the comics I see. No surprise. Was she ever "out" as a minor?

Just lazy, political crap. That said, thought the actress did fine with what she was given.

Wonder what's next for Wanda.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
The Dirty Sock
I enjoyed it. Will I ever watch it again? Probably not but I was entertained.
Andyzipp
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

I may also need clarification on that wacky ending to WandaVision. "Good", Wanda vision basically imported his entire "brain" into white vision right? Meaning memories personality etc.
Yes memories and data, no to personality or feelings, if it's keeping with the comics.
TCTTS
AG
rhutton125
AG
Thought it was better upon second viewing. Even the Raiminess wasn't as off-putting.
fat girlfriend
I really don't have words to express how tired I am of the incessant political messaging and moralizing on behalf of the new civic religion. Just worthless.
schmendeler
AG
You'll be ok
Another Doug
AG
fat girlfriend said:

I really don't have words to express how tired I am of the incessant political messaging and moralizing on behalf of the new civic religion. Just worthless.
Its just good business, it you are targeting the younger movie going demographic its free marketing just to add a minor plot point that triggers old/lame people so they complain about it on the internet.
Another Doug
AG
I watched it on movie on disney+ with my youngest kid, most forgettable MCU movie I have seen. Pretty much ruined Wanda's overall story arc too.
FTAG 2000
AG
Dog ***** Kennedy going to run Disney share price to 50 unless they boot her ass.
TCTTS
AG
What the hell are some of you weirdos talking about?
AgLaw02
AG
Another Doug said:

I watched it on movie on disney+ with my youngest kid, most forgettable MCU movie I have seen. Pretty much ruined Wanda's overall story arc too.
It was a lot of things, but I wouldn't call it a forgettable MCU film.
The Dirty Sock
Another Doug said:

most forgettable MCU movie I have seen

shang chi
iron man 3
thor 2
ant man and the wasp
incredible hulk

Now I'm not saying these movies were bad. I'm just saying I had to try really hard to remember them. "oh yeah, these existed".
Another Doug
AG
I have only seen Thor 2 out of those. Still preferred it to this one.
maroon barchetta
TCTTS said:

It's bizarre.
maroon barchetta
wangus12 said:

Its insane how quick the turn around is from theatric release to home availability these days. I remember growing up and having to wait for an eternity for a film to come out on VHS or even DVD for that matter

I thought Star Wars would never make it to VHS. It seemed like the original trilogy was over before it came to VHS or HBO (and indeed may have been).
fat girlfriend
TCTTS said:

Are you responding to me? Because if so, notice how this went:

! commented that I am sick and tired of the incessant political messaging. The two moms crap is just another marker in the new civic's religion's tireless effort to normalize what the great majority of people in human history would recognize as not in keeping with how humans work. EVERY. DAMN. MOVIE. I'm not asking people to agree with me. I'm just asking them to curb their tireless proselytizing.

Anyway - so I make my comment. You respond by calling me a weirdo. In other words, you were rude. Are you typically a rude person? Is that normal for you?
fat girlfriend
Another Doug said:

old/lame people...complain about it on the internet.
Look...more love and tolerance...You guys are SO loving and SO tolerant of others.
Madmarttigan
AG
Sorry chief, I'm gonna go with TC on this one that you are weird as hell based off of two posts
Formerly tv1113
BenFiasco14
AG
Andyzipp said:

BenFiasco14 said:

Yes memories and data, no to personality or feelings, if it's keeping with the comics.

Well i hope he comes back at some point. Although now I feel like we'd be owed an explanation where the hell he was when Wanda went full Scarlet Witch
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
fat girlfriend
Madmarttigan said:

you are weird as hell
You seem like a beacon of love and tolerance, too.
bobinator
AG
I mean, it is weird to care that much about a character having two moms.
fat girlfriend
bobinator said:

I mean, it is weird to care that much about a character having two moms.
It's weird to care enough about a character having two moms that you make as single post on a message board saying that you are tired of the incessant political messaging? Really? It's not like I wrote letter or launched a campaign. I just wrote a single post on a message board. A guy can't even write his opinion once on a message board without being accused of being weird?
bobinator
AG
No I mean a normal post would be like

"Don't personally care for the two moms."

Your post was like

"This is another flag in the ground for the new world order's conspiracy to slowly erode traditional values with popular culture" or whatever the "new civic religion" is.
redline248
AG
Everyone on the internet is weird, including you. And me.

Just deal with it
Another Doug
AG
fat girlfriend said:

Another Doug said:

old/lame people...complain about it on the internet.
Look...more love and tolerance...You guys are SO loving and SO tolerant of others.
Old/lame isn't an insult. I am old and lame. I am just saying it is a easy marketing gimmick that every red blooded capitalist should be proud of.
jeffk
AG
I just wonder how some folks function in the larger society. Do you scream and run when you see a homosexual couple show affection in public?
maroon barchetta
fat girlfriend said:

Madmarttigan said:

you are weird as hell
You seem like a beacon of love and tolerance, too.

Who's sock is this????

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.