Blockbusters of 2017 - Highlights of a Sure-To-Be Record-Breaking Year

90,926 Views | 584 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by GiveEmHellBill
TCTTS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It really does. I can't wait.
TCTTS
AG
Yeah, lots of buzz for this one. I'm seeing it Tuesday at Netflix in Hollywood. I'm producing a show with Macro, the production company behind this, and they invited us to a screening. Definitely looking forward to it and will report back.
swimmerbabe11
TCTTS said:

Was kind of sort of into this, at least until this trailer. Man, this looks bad...

Why on earth would they brag about using the same *anything* from suicide squad ?!
TCTTS
AG
At last, the final trailer of the year for a major 2017 release, Steven Spielberg's The Post...

double aught
schmendeler
AG
TCTTS said:

At last, the final trailer of the year for a major 2017 release, Steven Spielberg's The Post...

I like it. looks a hell of a lot more interesting than the DDL movie.
TCTTS
AG
Full trailer for Hostiles, which looks incredible...

FancyKetchup14
AG
holy hell...just hook it up to my veins. I cannot wait for this movie.
FancyKetchup14
AG
TCTTS said:

Yeah, lots of buzz for this one. I'm seeing it Tuesday at Netflix in Hollywood. I'm producing a show with Macro, the production company behind this, and they invited us to a screening. Definitely looking forward to it and will report back.
TC how was Mudbound?
TCTTS
AG
In short, damn good...

https://texags.com/forums/13/topics/2903210
Post removed:
by user
Zombie Jon Snow
AG

holy crap....I'm so in.

a. I love a good western and it looks good
b. Wes Studi, Christian Bale, Rosamund Pike AND BEN FOSTER and Jessie Plemons too.

holy crap....they don't even credit Foster there, hoping it' s a good sized role cuz I have never not loved him in a movie

and thats a reunion of sorts in westerns for Bale and Foster - 3:10 to Yuma

and Studi by far my favorite native american actor since Last of the Mohicans of course.

TCTTS
AG
Final trailer. I don't think there's any amount of money you could pay me to watch this, but I'm sure it'll make plenty next month...

TCTTS
AG
Just FYI, I should have some time the week before or after Christmas to do a 2018 thread. I have a bunch of other work/site stuff to wrap up before then, but I need to shore up the 2018 release calendar on our site soon after and will do the thread at the same time and kill two birds with one stone. So new thread before the end of the year.
TCTTS
AG
In the meantime, the OP is locked and loaded with every trailer for every major release for December.
Tanya 93
I want to see it.

But I am a sucker for musicals.
TCTTS
AG
Still wrapping my head around the fact that a decent chunk of this footage was shot in the last couple of weeks. The new trailer, complete with Christopher Plummer...

schmendeler
AG
I prefer the tone of the original trailer. but can't go wrong with Christopher Plummer.
TCTTS
AG
TCTTS
AG
schmendeler
AG
TCTTS said:

any speculations on why? is lionsgate tied to any scandals?
TCTTS
AG
I don't think Lionsgate as a company is tied to any scandals, but someone directly associated with the movie itself might be. Travolta or someone else, potentially. Or, it's just a super crappy movie. No word yet...
TCTTS
AG
GiveEmHellBill
AG
TCTTS said:

I don't think Lionsgate as a company is tied to any scandals, but someone directly associated with the movie itself might be. Travolta or someone else, potentially. Or, it's just a super crappy movie. No word yet...
A mob movie starring John Travolta and his wife and directed by E from Entourage and set to open against Star Wars? Sounds like a winner to me!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.