Positive for corona

112,958 Views | 488 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by PJYoung
Marcus Aurelius
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Remember NO NSAIDS (motrin, alleve, advil)
McInnis 03
AG
Marcus Aurelius said:

Listen to Marcus, he's a good doc.

Stick to Tylenol.

Get some zinc.
SUag
AG
G Martin 87 said:

Baller, keep a close watch on your breathing the next two days. Seems like the respiratory symptoms show up in force on day 8-9 if they're going to hit.
Al Bula
AG
Dude kick this virus in it's stupid ****oris. Good luck!
SouthTex99
AG
AC Hopper
S
Thank you for putting up the very helpful post, BS2003.
I have added you to my prayer list for a comfortable and a full, trouble-free recovery.
Take care.
agsquirrel97
AG
mattmb917 said:

Have you tried "a random afternoon beej"? I read on another thread it may be a possible cure. For science!

I'm quite sure he doesn't feel up to giving one right now, show some compassion and let the guy recover
jonj101
BallerStaf2003 said:

jonj101 said:

One last try, can you share which medications you are taking as you fight through the virus?

Wish you a full and speedy recovery.

Tylenol. Started mucinex today but just fluids and Tylenol

Thanks.
Big Al 1992
AG
Will pray for you and a quick recovery BallerStaff! Thanks for sharing your experience.
CSTXAg92
AG
BallerStaf2003 said:

CSTXAg92 said:

Thanks for posting. Been curious about the exact symptoms for a while now. Regarding your fever, how bad has it been?

Fever reaches 101.0 - 101.8 several times a day since Saturday. It's not that bad and Tylenol chills it out pretty quick.
VaultingChemist
AG
Get well soon! Looking forward to your complete recovery.
agsalaska
AG
agsquirrel97 said:

mattmb917 said:

Have you tried "a random afternoon beej"? I read on another thread it may be a possible cure. For science!

I'm quite sure he doesn't feel up to giving one right now, show some compassion and let the guy recover

It's just a joke from another thread
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.
ChemEng94
AG
Baller,

You have someone checking on you?

Get better soon!
TyHolden
AG
Get well soon!
dallaag
Blessings to you brother! Praying for you
bkdag
S
Hang in there!!
Doctor Rosenrosen
AG
Kick it's ass Seabass!
AgsWin2011
AG
Prayers to Baller, his family/friends, and everyone else who has it or knows someone who does.

Here's to fighting through this crappy time and getting everyone back to their normal lifestyle.
Shakes the Clown
Baller,

You'll be fine !

You've got this
Shakes the Clown
Read my post on page one of this thread:

https://texags.com/forums/12/topics/3100411

bay fan
S
Grapesoda2525 said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

I was denied multiple times for a test. Tests are still scarce for whatever reason.
It's totally pathetic and a complete failure that testing isn't widespread yet. It makes you wonder what our medical community was doing January and February before the virus was widespread here.

Thanks for sharing your symptoms and at the very least, you will probably develop some kind of immunity to it going forward.

I still remember when the state of Oklahoma gave half of their tests to the Utah Jazz. A bunch of young and healthy people whose fitness level is in the top 10% of the population. What a waste!

I don't agree. It seems that was the turning point when the NBA shut down. Had that not happened who knows when this country would have begun to react and how much worse this could be
ranchag04
AG
We don't see eye to eye on politics but I wish you the best and will be praying for a speedy recovery.
agsalaska
AG
bay fan said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

I was denied multiple times for a test. Tests are still scarce for whatever reason.
It's totally pathetic and a complete failure that testing isn't widespread yet. It makes you wonder what our medical community was doing January and February before the virus was widespread here.

Thanks for sharing your symptoms and at the very least, you will probably develop some kind of immunity to it going forward.

I still remember when the state of Oklahoma gave half of their tests to the Utah Jazz. A bunch of young and healthy people whose fitness level is in the top 10% of the population. What a waste!

I don't agree. It seems that was the turning point when the NBA shut down. Had that not happened who knows when this country would have begun to react and how much worse this could be
Yea to be honest that's when reality hit me personally. That and the NCAA basketball tournament. Wow that was crazy. Cant believe it was only a week ago.

Hell Gonzaga-St Marys played a Conference Championship game. So did other several conferences. San Diego State lost!! Hell we watched the SEC get started in a crowded arena. Then BANG!!!

That's when the reality started to set in.

Sorry. I am rambling about basketball. I miss it.
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.
schwabbin
AG
Let's lighten the mood, what's on the tube, baller?
bay fan
S
Yeah, we may owe a debt of thanks to OKC because the NBA was truly first to take real action with real world consequences and they lead the way while the college games continue and we all went to work as if nothing was wrong.
bay fan
S
Baller, do you think you were exposed at work and any idea which of your colleges may have had it first? Just wondering if you think you know the particular origin?
OverSeas AG
AG
Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess
Guitarsoup
AG
Praying for you. Get better soon, Baller!
Catag94
AG
Baller
For you and for your team, can you give an average time form first exposure to first symptoms?
BallerStaf2003
AG
schwabbin said:

Let's lighten the mood, what's on the tube, baller?

If I'm not sleeping (I just woke up from a six hour nap and will go back to bed soon), we've been watching Picard, Devs, and the morning show.
FbgTxAg
AG
Speedy recovery and hopeful immunity.
The greatest argument ever made against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter.
chipotle
Maybe for winning the corona pool staff can give you a special covid19 tag?
TJJackson
Get well soon baller! BTHO Corona
My religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me. That is the way all men should live, and then all would be equally brave.

-Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Marcus Aurelius said:

Just curious why is this (is it all ibuprofens?)
lazuras_dc
AG
SpreadsheetAg said:

Marcus Aurelius said:

Just curious why is this (is it all ibuprofens?)

Non steroidal anti inflammatory (nsaid) is a broad class of drug. ibuprofen falls into an nsaid. So yes all ibuprofen would fall under this (brands include Motrin Advil an generic ibuprofens)

Aspirin Celebrex and Alieve would be other popular drugs that are NSAIDs

As far as mechanism or why it's contraindicated with covid I do not know.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.