Positive for corona

112,854 Views | 488 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by PJYoung
Pac1698
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Awesome to hear that he's doing better! Hoping he's pain free soon!
tarrantcountyag
Cloud
That, is baller.
Fumbleruski
MCMXCVII
AG
Just saw your post. Continued prayers for you both. Glad things are looking up!
jenn96
AG
So happy to hear that.
Harrison Wells
TAMU1990
Capitol Ag
AG
BallerStaf2003 said:

Hey everyone, my partner just got discharged from the hospital.

The myocarditis finally calmed down and his heart rate slowed to a normal level. There's significant inflammation there so he's on bed rest for the next week.

He's home now in bed and in a lot of pain when he breaths.

I really, really appreciate all the kind words and comments and hope I can return the favor in the near future.

Much love to everyone. Gig em.
Ag12thman
AG
Awesome news, man. Major props for whipping Coronavirus x 3 (you, the older doctor client of yours, and your partner). Your Aggie family will always have your back and if we need help regarding this invisible enemy, we now know someone who is very experienced at this point.
UTExan
Still praying for recovery and health for both of you, Baller.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
Gordo14
BuddysBud
AG
Great news!
Beat the Hell outta corona!
IL-Ag 04
Marcus Aurelius
AG
Man. I propose a massive celebration one day after this **** passes. Sponsored by China and Corona Beer Co.
ham98
Marcus Aurelius said:

Man. I propose a massive celebration one day after this **** passes. Sponsored by China and Corona Beer Co.
I'm all about celebrating but Corona beer is awful
GE
AG
ham98 said:

Marcus Aurelius said:

The first few are. Once you're about 8 in it's great.
AgsMyDude
AG
ham98 said:

Marcus Aurelius said:

I'd pay a ton of money to be able to go out to the bar and drink ****ty corona with my wife and friends.
Exsurge Domine
Marcus Aurelius said:

There's gonna be a celebration after this and it's gonna make VJ Day look tame
cowenlaw
AG
Good news! Still praying for you both.
Funky Winkerbean
Tx-Ag2010
AG
Im glad y'all are doing better. This scares the **** out of me. This will be the first year in the last 31 years that we haven't had a full family birthday party for my mom. We are planning to have all of my brothers and their family bring their own food and tables and sit in the back yard 20feet apart from each other. Still not the same but not worth carrying on as usual.

#****theLyingChinese
TRADUCTOR
Great
russ05
Knucklesammich
Great news!

Glad y'all both beat this down and thank you for sharing the experience and spreading knowledge and perspective.
John Francis Donaghy
Good news! Glad to hear your partner is home. Hopefully you two are through the worst of this virus and able to get back to sonething resembling normal soon.
SpringAg92
JTA1029
AG
BallerStaf2003 said:

The myocarditis finally calmed down and his heart rate slowed to a normal level. There's significant inflammation there so he's on bed rest for the next week.

I really, really appreciate all the kind words and comments and hope I can return the favor in the near future.

I'm glad things are on the up & up for y'all!
Jock 07
AG
https://khn.org/news/mysterious-heart-damage-not-just-lung-troubles-befalling-covid-19-patients/
BallerStaf2003
AG
BallerStaf2003 said:

It's crazy how this side effect of Covid is canceling college football.

As much as I hate that it is, my partner still has heart rate issues from the myocarditis.
GAC06
AG
That may be the stated reason but the actual reason is incompetent risk averse leadership from two conferences so far. Soccer in Europe, baseball, basketball here are being played.
Knucklesammich
GAC06 said:

That may be the stated reason but the actual reason is incompetent risk averse leadership from two conferences so far. Soccer in Europe, baseball, basketball here are being played.

Not to derail but quite a few pro soccer players came down with Covid in Europe and I don't recall it being an issue.

Sucks that it's a side effect but seems like they could monitor for it
GAC06
AG
Yep. And football players will continue to get it whether they play football or not
J. Walter Weatherman
If anything the cfb players will be more likely to get it now that they aren't worried about staying away from parties, etc in order to stay eligible for games.
PJYoung
AG
GAC06 said:

Yep. And football players will continue to get it whether they play football or not

I THINK the unionization efforts of players in those two particular conferences MIGHT have had as much to do with the cancellation as anything. The other 3 conferences are looking at the same health information and collectively shrugging their shoulders.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.