Attention klanhorns (and klanhorn sympathizers who did not actually attend t.u.)

84,502 Views | 838 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by RikkiTikkaTagem
AggieBand2004
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
When in doubt, resort to Yell Leader smack.
But wait... if we're the backwoods rednecks, why aren't those guys in chaps or little cutesy cowboy hats?
Harry Stone
AG
klanhorns does not get old
Five1Two
quote:
what's with the obsession with OU? Yall have a hard-on for them about as much or worse than Tech has one of us.
You think it's odd to wear anti-OU gear to the annual, nationally-televised game with OU that's had conference/national title implications for the past decade?
Harry Stone
AG
no, i think it's odd for a sip to spend his time on an aggie message board, a racist kkk supporting sip at that.
OldArmy1606
No, i asked what's up with your obsession with OU dumba**. F*** can't you read? Even t-sips can read can't they? Wait, did you even go to tu?
redassag12
AG
This thread

"You win some, you lose some, and you wreck some"-Dale Earnhardt

"Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway"-John Wayne

Five1Two
quote:
no, i think it's odd for a sip to spend his time on an aggie message board, a racist kkk supporting sip at that.

Rivalries: Aggie Opponents, Rivals, and Guests

Are you an Aggie Opponent, Rival, or Guest? What are you doing here?
Five1Two
quote:
No, i asked what's up with your obsession with OU dumba**. F*** can't you read? Even t-sips can read can't they? Wait, did you even go to tu?
My mistake. Why would I assume that your comment had anything to do with the photo of the guy wearing the anti-OU shirt, standing in front of the Cotton Bowl?

Harry Stone
AG
that's your comeback. you are undoubtedly the most pathetic poster on this board
hooyahraiders
quote:
that's your comeback. you are undoubtedly the most pathetic poster on this board

Yay!
99 Luftballoons Ag
AG
Dude, seriously. I didn't even know you could buy these. Freakin' racist mothereffers!!!

Harry Stone
AG
hooyah
kangsta
that reminds me, i need to pick mine up from the dry cleaner
Five1Two
quote:
But wait... if we're the backwoods rednecks, why aren't those guys in chaps or little cutesy cowboy hats?
Who knows? If we're so gay-friendly, why are you the ones that decided that boys with tight-rolled sleeves > girls in shorts and chaps?
Five1Two
quote:
I didn't make the board. I'm just trying to live by the rules. Why can't you?
hooyahraiders
quote:
Who knows? If we're so gay-friendly, why are you the ones that decided that boys with tight-rolled sleeves > girls in shorts and chaps?

^UT cheerleaders after seeing this post
OldArmy1606
I strictly asked what's up with the obsession, not why is there a guy wearing that shirt at the Cotton Bowl before the OU vs Tu game. Idiot.

And have you been to a basketball game at A&M? we have dancers/cheerleaders. We just like our Yell Leaders at football games better because of tradition and you sips wouldn't understand that.
Five1Two
quote:
We just like our Yell Leaders at football games better because of tradition and you sips wouldn't understand that.
Is it "tradition," or do you just like the way they look when they bend over?

Frankie T
It's tradition. You know, kinda like the klanhorn traditions of honoring KKK founders and defacing statues of prominent civil rights leaders.
OldArmy1606
well we never see their ass, but you seemed to be obsessed with it about as much as you are with OU.

Maybe its because we have black Yell Leaders and you have no black cheerleaders?
AggieBand2004
AG
Hmm... I wonder who rolls their sleeves that might have been the cause for the YL's doing the same...

13 0 Branding Iron
AG
(taking aim at blimp with rpg)

How do our yell leaders help you to deny your own reality as a racist klanhorn bigot?
Five1Two
quote:
Hmm... I wonder who rolls their sleeves that might have been the cause for the YL's doing the same...

Yes You Can!!

[This message has been edited by Five1Two (edited 5/28/2010 5:07p).]
AggieBand2004
AG
Forum code is difficult
A History Of Violence
AG
This would have been a suckass Friday afternoon had it not been for 512's trolling/justification. Well done, gay friend.
redassag12
AG

"You win some, you lose some, and you wreck some"-Dale Earnhardt

"Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway"-John Wayne

13 0 National Champs
Always fun watching members of the whitest university in the Big XII call other schools racist.

13 0 Branding Iron
AG
Always fun watching members of the most racist university in the Big XII call other schools white.
Bud Kilmer
Keep blimping away the racism, Sips.

It's not there if you refuse to acknowledge it. Really.
Five1Two
quote:
It's not there if you refuse to acknowledge it. Really.
Now comes the part where you explain how "publicly acknowleding it" and "considering changing the name of the building" = "refusal to acknowledge it."
Bud Kilmer
You've been refusing to acknowledge your school's blatant racism over the course of this whole thread, you ****ing dunce.
13 0 Branding Iron
AG
Not only did this klanhorn refuse to acknowledge his school's blatant racism, but he attempted to smear a former Texas Governor who opposed racist organizations/klanhorns.
Five1Two
I did? When?
Five1Two
13 0 Branding Iron
AG
When you insinuated that all confederate veterans were Klansips and in particulary Sul Ross and I pointed out that Gov. Ross was an opponent of teasip/klanhorn bigots and you lost it and in a fit of hate filled rage asked if we would take down his statue and we said "hell no you racist piece of crap klanhorn".

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.