Attention klanhorns (and klanhorn sympathizers who did not actually attend t.u.)

84,453 Views | 838 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by RikkiTikkaTagem
FXST
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Brandi .. you can piss & whine all you like but the world will still see A&M as the rednecks when it's all said and done.

poor aggies.........

"Hypocrite: the man who murdered both his parents... pleaded for mercy on the grounds that he was an orphan."
Abraham Lincoln
OKG2000
AG
From the article posted above:

quote:
Simkins was a Confederate colonel during the Civil War and taught at the School of Law from 1899 until he died in 1929, according to records Russell reviewed. At the end of the war, Simkins and his brother Eldred, who later became a member of the UT System Board of Regents, organized the Klan in Florida during Reconstruction

A History Of Violence
AG
Poor racist tsips.
TefIon Don
AG
T&P to klanhorn u..the former leader in texas for minorities.
Frankie T
I haven't seen klanhorns this upset about a thread since Cart first became Cart.
goodAg80
AG
Today the statesman says:

quote:
Texas, the richest and most powerful Big 12 member, remains the lynchpin of the entire league.

http://www.statesman.com/sports/big-12-opens-meetings-with-change-on-horizon-721925.html
Harry Stone
AG
klanhorns
13 0 Branding Iron
AG
quote:
world will still see A&M as the rednecks
quote:
Dr. King Statue Is Defaced Again

By STEVE BARNES (NYT)
Published: August 20, 2004

A statue of the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. on the University of Texas campus in Austin was defaced for the second time in 19 months. A security camera recorded two men spraying silver paint on the bronze statue, which workers quickly cleaned. The 12-foot statue and two campus buildings were splattered with eggs last year on the national holiday honoring Dr. King. Steve Barnes (NYT)
Yes, the racist klanhorns have SUCH a wonderful worldwide reputation...

...for being racist knahorns who constantly embarrass the State of Texas with thier policy of hate.
UTex09
For a while I thought BI had lost his mojo. Then this thread happened.
Hunt Texas
klanhorns
Hamburger Dan
Sips, Tards, Okie Lite, Cougar High, Gaylor, Oklahoma Land Thieves, Whorns, and now Klanhorns. You are so creative and hilarious. I am new to this board, but I am trying so hard to catch up.
Keep up the good work!I really enjoy your work.
A History Of Violence
AG
It's June 2, 2010, and the facts show that...

* tu still has a dorm on campus named after a KKK founder. Link
* the math buidling is named after a longtime racist member of that faculty. Link
* it's still got a racist law professor on the current faculty. Link
* the arena is still named after a school icon who fought integration. Link
* the stadium is still named after a coach who fought integration. Link
* there are still 4 Confederate 'neck statues on campus. Link
* the MLK statue on campus is a regular target of vandalism by the Klanhorns. Link
Frankie T
Maybe when they go to Pac-10 Rick can make the klanhorns change their name to Austin University, so they might stop tarnishing the name of our illustrious state with past and continued racist hatred and bigotry?
Harry Stone
AG
klanhorns
Dr. Mephisto
AG
quote:
Wow. Are any of you familiar with the mathematical concept of the asymptote? (Of course you aren't).

It's a system that, when graphed, always approaches zero, but never quite gets there. Much like the level of intelligence displayed by most of the posters on this thread not named Five1Two.

I love the attempt to sneer in elitist intellectual self-congratulation and adulation when you are ultimately exposed and it craps on your face.

That it comes from a "klanhorn" makes it even funnier.
Five1Two
After that straw man! Don't let him get away!

[This message has been edited by Five1Two (edited 6/2/2010 12:45p).]
Frankie T
Over half a week after 512 insinuated that being a Confederate Soldier had the same stigma as being a founder of the KKK, that Simkins was not a founder of the KKK, and that Sully carried the same bigotry, hatred and racist aspirations as Simkins he's still at it.

Even though he was proved wrong on every single account while snarking that I must not have learned history while he was incorrect, his elitist attitude won't allow to consider that someone other than him may have been correct and that claims of his tshirt university's bigoted and racist past are true.
quote:
To be ignorant of one's ignorance is the malady of the ignorant.

-Alcott
Frankie T
Here's another quote I'm sure a bigoted klanhorn like him really hates...

quote:
Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.

Martin Luther King, Jr.
Hood
AG
Terrific, Frankie. Now Fivehundredtwelve is going to go egg t.u.'s MLK statue again.
Legett79
AG
Five 1 Two-

Are you familiar with the definition of "a simpleton"?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Five1Two
quote:
Over half a week [sic] after 512 insinuated that being a Confederate Soldier had the same stigma as being a founder of the KKK, that Simkins was not a founder of the KKK, and that Sully carried the same bigotry, hatred and racist aspirations as Simkins he's still at it.

Even though he was proved wrong on every single account while snarking that I must not have learned history while he was incorrect, his elitist attitude won't allow to consider that someone other than him may have been correct and that claims of his tshirt university's bigoted and racist past are true
Well, yes: if by "every single account" you mean that six or seven Aggies (or, as you might say, "more than half a dozen" ) tripped over themselves and each other to force me to refine a point that was never supposed to be anything but illustrative of a larger point (and which was nonetheless entirely clear in context), then yes, you're correct.

If, however, you somehow mean that I actually said any of the things that you inexplicably believe me to have said, then, sadly, no. You are still wrong.

But you should be used to it, I suppose.

[This message has been edited by Five1Two (edited 6/2/2010 1:28p).]
Harry Stone
AG
klanhorns
BarnacleScraper
AG
Five1Two
What I didn't say:
1. Every former Confederate soldier joined the Klan.
2. Simkins was not a founder of the Klan.
3. Sul Ross was a member of the Klan.

What I did say:
1. Just about every original member of the Klan was a former Confederate.
2. Sul Ross condoned the killing of a few POWs on account of they were black. No big deal, right? Gig 'Em!
3. Barack Obama likes to roll up his sleeves. So do Aggie yell leaders. Barack Obama speaks nonsense. So do Aggie yell leaders. (okay, I just added that last part . . . but it's true)

[This message has been edited by Five1Two (edited 6/2/2010 1:42p).]
Mr. Fancy Pants
This is a Muy-esque Last Wording of epic proportions
Detective Bannable
So...

Aggie Yell Leaders = tolerant.

512 = intolerant klanhorn.
Harry Stone
AG
klanhorns
13 0 Branding Iron
AG
quote:
Lawrence Sullivan "Sul" Ross was the 19th Governor of Texas ... and is best remembered in Texas history as a reformer and an opponent of the Ku Klux Klan
You are a GIANT MONGOLOID for continuing to ATTEMPT to smear Sul Ross. You've already been destroyed on that count.

Of course, you have also been destroyed on every other count, so I guess you are just circling back and hoping nobody remembers your racist idiocy and deficient chromosome makeup.
h20goalie10
quote:
University of Texas campus in Austin could receive some attention after the revelation that a UT dormitory is named for a Confederate war veteran who, with is brother, founded the Ku Klux Klan in Florida.

http://www.kwtx.com/home/headlines/95023879.html

Oops!
Roby89
Boooooring.
A History Of Violence
AG
512's keyster is 'the roach motel' of shoes. Every Ag has buried at least six pair of shoes up his ass on this thread.

The roach metaphor is also apt considering how he continues to post.
Ronnie
AG
Ted Logan
AG
quote:
What I did say:
1. Just about every original member of the Klan was a former Confederate.

from one of your previous posts:

quote:
I pointed out that, in fact, all Klansmen were former Confederates, so there was, in fact, no difference at all: the one was simply a subset of the other. I think he thought I was saying that EVERY former confederate was a Klansman (not the case).

someone post the crawfish again
SPI-FlatsCatter 84
AG
KKKlanhorns
A History Of Violence
AG
Somewhere, the real user behind 512 is cackling their trolling ass off at the ability to prolong this thread. A troll takes victory where they can. They are the Klansmen of message boards, opting to take meaningless stands to save some sort of board cred.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.