Attention klanhorns (and klanhorn sympathizers who did not actually attend t.u.)

84,380 Views | 838 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by RikkiTikkaTagem
Muy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:

That can't be real.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Just found it while parusing Reddit. Seemed to fit.
TXAGBQ76
AG
So it was kangsta's mouth on the other side of the glory hole?
TXAGBQ76
AG
Dub
We don't so you klannies won't come over and deface it... duh...
Actual Talking Thermos
quote:
quote:

That can't be real.

That's real but it obviously wasn't official and I'm pretty sure it was a black dude who made it. He quickly pulled it down when it started picking up steam as a story.
Waffledynamics
Credible Source
AG
It was not a black dude that made it.
99 Luft
goodAg80
AG
bumped for texan1976
LonghornDub
During the heyday of the ku klux klan in the 1920's, I am certain there was as large a percentage of Klaggies as Klanhorns. The centers for klan power and activity were in the smaller towns and rural areas, bastions of Aggiedom. Not much has changed except UT and Austin have gotten super liberal since 1968 which has been bad in many ways but increased inclusiveness while the rest of the state has not followed suit. Aggies should really stay away from this topic.
God made the country, and man made the town. William Cowper

AgOutsideAustin
AG
Are you a member of The Squad? Preaching mighty UT from the big city as inclusive while us country bumpkins ain't.

Thank you for the history lesson and letting us know what you think our place is and what we shouldn't bring up.

GTFO

dixichkn
AG
Yeah boah, yew ain't got no bizness edumacatin' us good ol boys about no damn racism

(Scuse me fer a second whiles I spit this terbacky juice).......

Are you freakin kidding me? What century do you think this is? Still see all Aggies like this?

C'mon Dub. You're better than this. Get your head out of the 1950's
Grits
AG
kangsta said:

not proud at all. i was in school when that happened.

how proud are you of the glory holes on the atm campus?

So your the guy whose been sticking his tiny dick through passthrough wallplates on campus...seek help man
-OCHWFLAKASSBRTTEFE-
WC94
AG
Quote:

During the heyday of the ku klux klan in the 1920's, I am certain there was as large a percentage of Klaggies as Klanhorns. The centers for klan power and activity were in the smaller towns and rural areas, bastions of Aggiedom.

Your "sliver" propaganda didn't work last time either sip.
dermdoc
AG
LonghornDub said:

During the heyday of the ku klux klan in the 1920's, I am certain there was as large a percentage of Klaggies as Klanhorns. The centers for klan power and activity were in the smaller towns and rural areas, bastions of Aggiedom. Not much has changed except UT and Austin have gotten super liberal since 1968 which has been bad in many ways but increased inclusiveness while the rest of the state has not followed suit. Aggies should really stay away from this topic.
I embrace this topic. History shows that we were always ahead of y'all concerning this topic. Kind of like the recent tuition program for economically needy students.

We are Texas now. Things begin with us.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Post removed:
by user
Roadhouse
AG
LonghornDub said:

Go F yourself for this. To insinuate that citizens of small towns have not embraced inclusiveness like "UT and Austin" is absolute trash. This poster should be banned. Very offensive to belittle with such a blanket statement on this topic.
WC94
AG
He shouldn't be banned. We just continue to call him an idiot, until he slithers back into the hole from which he came. Klanhorns gonna Klanhorn.
Science Denier
AG
Roadhouse said:

LonghornDub said:

Go F yourself for this. To insinuate that citizens of small towns have not embraced inclusiveness like "UT and Austin" is absolute trash. This poster should be banned. Very offensive to belittle with such a blanket statement on this topic.
Dude, this is rivalries.

Go practice some more on the east texas board.
A History Of Violence
AG
Peepaw _ub loves the coloreds!
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
Bumpity bump
goodAg80
AG
Link

Testing at the University
Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace
Great Beard of Zeus said:

Bumpity bump
A great song by Adrian Belew
huisachel
4 per cent of UT students are black as opposed to 3 per cent for that bastion of racial tolerance down the Brazos from Baylor. The one at college station

Also, UT has a smaller per cent age of us white devils than the campus with Collies

I dono how to explain this anomaly given all the assertions on this board
huisachel
And UT admitted its first black student half a dozen years before A&M did

And let women in 80 years before Aggies did.

I guess the men just didn't like to have women around
technoviking
AG
huisachel said:

You're intellectually bankrupt.

And you're an idiot if you're trying to "claim victory" for having 1% more of a denomination on campus.
dixichkn
AG
huisachel said:

Pretty rich coming from the institution that gave us this

huisachel
technoviking said:

huisachel said:

And you're an idiot if you're trying to "claim victory" for having 1% more of a denomination on campus.
I am not trying to claim any kind of victory, just pointing out that blacks don't seem too intimidated by our klannish behavior compared to whatever goes on in Aggieland now that you admit them and women. And they are an ethnicity, not a denomination

PS: Dead collies can't watch football games or see through concrete even when they are alive
LonghornDub
AgOutsideAustin said:

Are you a member of The Squad? Preaching mighty UT from the big city as inclusive while us country bumpkins ain't.

Thank you for the history lesson and letting us know what you think our place is and what we shouldn't bring up.

GTFO

I'm from outside of one of the wrong sides of Waco.
God made the country, and man made the town. William Cowper

A History Of Violence
AG
Poor WeeSnatch STILL hates black people. Let it go, No one is trying to replace you, whitey. Jeez.
A History Of Violence
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
AG
dixichkn said:

Yeah boah, yew ain't got no bizness edumacatin' us good ol boys about no damn racism

(Scuse me fer a second whiles I spit this terbacky juice).......

Are you freakin kidding me? What century do you think this is? Still see all Aggies like this?

C'mon Dub. You're better than this. Get your head out of the 1950's
What's wrong with the 50s ?
BigJim49AustinnowDallas
DGAG92
AG
kangsta said:

not proud at all. i was in school when that happened.

how proud are you of the glory holes on the atm campus?

I guess they could just openly blow people in public, like you did on the 40......
DGAG92
AG
huisachel said:

technoviking said:

huisachel said:

I am not trying to claim any kind of victory, just pointing out that blacks don't seem too intimidated by our klannish behavior compared to whatever goes on in Aggieland now that you admit them and women. And they are an ethnicity, not a denomination

It's because your school paid them more to be there.......
RikkiTikkaTagem
AG

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.