Attention klanhorns (and klanhorn sympathizers who did not actually attend t.u.)

84,496 Views | 838 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by RikkiTikkaTagem
Five1Two
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quote:
So first you tried to argue that Simkins was not a founder of the KKK
Are you joking? You've all been patting each other on the ass over how you've "absolutely crushed" me, and you think this is a component of my argument?
quote:
Then when it was shown that he actually was you repeatedly made the argument that it was incorrect to say there is a big difference between someone being a confederate soldier and being a founder of the KKK
Frankie. Slow down. Take a breath. Get someone to read it out loud to you if you need to. I never said Simkins wasn't a founder of the Klan. (I can't believe I'm about to explain this again . . . this must be what it feels like to be a prof @ aTm) You said there's a BIG DIFFERENCE between Klansmen and former Confederates. I simply pointed out that the one was originally comprised entirely of members of the other.
quote:
Then when that is shown to be ridiculous you lie and say that you never made that argument. You are a racist, lying dbag. I hope you've enjoyed being absolutely **** on by everyone on this board today.
Really? I lied? The post is still there. Unedited. Read it again. Slowly. Sound out the big words.

[This message has been edited by Five1Two (edited 5/28/2010 3:09p).]
Five1Two
quote:
You supporting and defending this racism with all of your being = bad
You somehow interpreting anything I've said as a defense of the Klan = stupid.
Harry Stone
AG
quote:
I simply pointed out that the one was originally comprised entirely of former members of the other.

512, there were literally hundreds of thousands of confederate soldiers that happened to not help found the KKK. but, your boy did. that is a FACT.
AggieBand2004
AG
512 isn't defending the klan, but he's making a poor attempt at a childish "but, but... you do it too!" response.
Five1Two
Yes, Harry.

You can add this to the list of things I never said or implied in the course of this thread: "Every confederate soldier became a member of the Klan."

What I did say is that every (or damn near every) original Klansman was a former Confederate. Hence invalidating Frankie's statement that there is a big difference between the two.
BohunkAg
AG
Five1Two has 18 of the 140 posts on this thread (13%). This does not bother him one bit, folks.
BohunkAg
AG
make that 19
Five1Two
quote:
512 isn't defending the klan, but he's making a poor attempt at a childish "but, but... you do it too!" response.
Finally someone says something worth saying (we'll ignore, for a moment, the opening post . . .)

Clearly childishness and partisanship have no place on this board. Might as well delete the whole damn board.

[This message has been edited by Five1Two (edited 5/28/2010 3:16p).]
BohunkAg
AG
Five1Two
A History Of Violence
AG
quote:

For two days in a row, Klanhorns have thrown up links that don't say what they want them to say. They're trying to bluff their way out of this humiliating situation, i.e. their school being a racist hellhole, by thinking no one will click and actually read their links.

It took a grand total of SEVEN minutes to read throw AKlan's links and debunk them as either 1. redundant, 2. opinion pieces or 3. irrelevant, i.e lies.

Maybe they should've spent more time burning the midnight oil studying and less time burning crosses.
AggieBand2004
AG
I agree. But they're not "defending the klan", they're trying (in vain) to defend a school that tends to ignore its shady past.
A History Of Violence
AG
Read my links from yesterday concerning their racist law prof and their racist math whiz.
13 0 Branding Iron
AG
klanhorns also don't like Sully because he opposed racist klu klux klan sip rednecks.
Roman Moronie
I don't know if I've ever seen an ass kicking this bad. If I'd have known we had a building named after a former klansmen, I wouldn't have gone to school there. Don't just change the name of the building, nuke it.
kangsta
i lived there and it sucked. never knew anything about simkins the man when i was there. they should tear it down and build another nice dorm like san jac with a pool.
DanHo2010
AG
quote:
http://blogs.abcnews.com/theblotter/2006/11/gates_unfinishe.html
http://blogs.abcnews.com/theblotter/2006/11/gates_continues.html
http://www.thebatt.com/2.8482/institutionalized-racism-continues-at-a-m-1.1212073
http://www.thebatt.com/2.8482/mail-call-racism-too-prevalent-around-texas-a-m-1.1201841
http://www.racialicious.com/2006/11/14/blackface-at-texas-am-dialogue-not-condemnation-is-needed/
http://www.semanticoverload.com/2008/09/02/aggie-racism-marches-on/
http://www.ejrc.cau.edu/texa%26mpress.html
http://myamericanstudents.blogspot.com/2006/11/re-racism-at-texas.html
http://www.insidehighered.com/news/2006/11/16/racism

If only you ignorant country racists played football as well as you photoshop and bury your heads in sand
Yes, we have had some racists at Texas A&M. We promptly immortalized them by naming a prominent building after them.

Oh, my bad. That was YOU GUYS.

Poor klanhorns.
A History Of Violence
AG
Here are some suggested names for replacements:

* David Duke House
* George Wallace Hall
* William Luther Pierce Courts
* The (White) Hood
Harry Stone
AG
the argument here is not that A&M doesn't have racists, it's the fact sips continually call us racist rednecks, all while having a building named after a KKK founder. that is some thick irony.
A History Of Violence
AG
quote:
Yes, we have had some racists at Texas A&M.

Dude...those links were much ado about ONE thing, which has been replicated at tu (and other schools) numerous times.

[This message has been edited by A_History_Of_Violence (edited 5/28/2010 3:38p).]
AggieBand2004
AG
They also call us sheep-loving hicks, yet we're not the ones with a cow and people waltzing around in chaps on the sidelines, and a band that's dressed like a Porter Waggoner fan club.
Roby89
Poooooooor t-sips.
BohunkAg
AG
quote:
a band that's dressed like a Porter Waggoner fan club.

That's quality right there

[This message has been edited by BohunkAg (edited 5/28/2010 3:55p).]
AggieBand2004
AG
What's Porter doing with his hand?
You'd expect the next things said to be:
"Solid as a rock."
"Yeah, but I shoot with THIS hand."
AggieBand2004
AG
I'm glad you changed it. I swear he was staring into my soul in that other pic.
Five1Two
quote:
They also call us sheep-loving hicks, yet we're not the ones with a cow and people waltzing around in chaps on the sidelines, and a band that's dressed like a Porter Waggoner fan club.
Chaps? You got us there.

OldArmy1606
and? we have cheerleaders/dancers too. they just aren't at the football games
BohunkAg
AG
AggieBand2004
AG
Nothing wrong with keeping the hot women in the stands.
OldArmy1606
what's with the obsession with OU? Yall have a hard-on for them about as much or worse than Tech has one of us.
AggieBand2004
AG
And good job debunking the rest of my comment.
Five1Two
quote:
we have cheerleaders/dancers too. they just aren't at the football games
I never said you didn't. From the looks of things, they do make it to football games, though.

[This message has been edited by Five1Two (edited 5/28/2010 4:05p).]
A History Of Violence
AG
It's 4:05 PM, May 28, 2010 and the tsips still have a dorm named after a Klan founder on campus.

[This message has been edited by A_History_Of_Violence (edited 5/28/2010 4:06p).]
OldArmy1606
right, they're up in the stands behind our yell leaders. Thanks for that pic to show us our yell leaders by the way. I'm sure all you boy lovin' klanhorns just love to beat off when you see them.
Harry Stone
AG
quote:
4. Yell Leaders, Texas A&M: I don't understand what they're saying or doing. I don't know where they get their energy. And they're certainly not stereotypical cheerleaders. But if I need energy in a stadium, I'm calling my guys in College Station.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.