Attention klanhorns (and klanhorn sympathizers who did not actually attend t.u.)

84,509 Views | 838 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by RikkiTikkaTagem
13 0 Branding Iron
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
poor racist klanhorns cannot break away from the roots
of their klan laden history, even in this day and age.

t.u. is an embarrassment to the State of Texas.
Thank goodness Texas A&M stands as a beacon for
enlightenment and inclusion that the rest of the
modern world can look up to and admire while
the nutless bovines are mired in the dark ages
of racism.
A History Of Violence
AG
bicurious1 proves he's a bigot by singling out minorities as failures, but fails to mention white coaches/officials who lost their job for the same reasons.

Poor, race-baiting Klannie hate-mongers.
AG @ HEART
quote:
So conservative democrats (of which Coke was one) hated black rights . . . but not Coke; he was just hanging out with a bad crowd.

Until Mack brown got a sit down with him and told him to get rid of his agen... Oh wait dang these are all starting to sound the same to me.
boozinCTAG
This thread. Excellent bump. Easily a recent classic
goodAg80
AG
For our new friend Butch Coolidge.

Waffledynamics
AG
Bumped for Klans05.
HeyMoe
AG
Yet another image of an African-American defaced by the Klannies....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
boozinCTAG
http://wap.statesman.com/statesman/pm_21986/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=TQ43e5uO

thought id add this to the archives.
13 0 Branding Iron
AG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7A4j_HpO2s)]Fiesta Party

Burnt Orange White Supremacists: Racism at the University of Texas

http://jmichaelphillips.blogspot.com/2012/04/burnt-orange-white-supremacists-racism.html

http://www.brennancenter.org/blog/archives/ut_austin_must_become_a_symbol_of_racial_justice
quote:
UT's Greek community, specifically member organizations of the Inter-Fraternity Council and University Panhellenic Council, has recently drawn sharp criticism for racially-themed parties at which sorority and fraternity members and their guests -- who, for the most part, are white -- dress up in stereotypical clothing associated with a minority group.

quote:
Back in March, flyers were circulated around UT campus that purported to be "pledge rules" for members of Phi Gamma Delta, otherwise referred to as "Fijis." The hilarious list included such gems as "No Mexicans," "NO ***ETRY,"

quote:
On January 31, 2002, the Kappa Alpha fraternity hosted a "Gin and Juice" ghetto-themed party in which one guest wore a t-shirt emblazoned with a large watermelon. On October 31 the same year, the Phi Gamma Delta frat held a Halloween party in which attendees included a white man wearing black face and an "Afro" wig and a chain with a lock (presumably "humorously" referencing slavery.

NoHo Hank
AG
Well the klanhorns have to find a release for all their pent up frustrations, and people learn from their heroes...
Hood
AG
Black, lesbian track coach: fired

White, gay/straight/who cares football coach: counseling

lulz
APHIS AG
quote:
Black, lesbian track coach: fired

White, straight, married with pregnant wife at the time of the affair, who cares football coach: counseling

lulz

FIFY
goodAg80
AG
quote:
Vestal_Flame
posted 5:32p, 06/27/13

This brings together two of my favorite themes. Shady Loans, meet Klanny Racism.

http://www.morelaw.com/verdicts/case.asp?d=32182&n=1:05-cv-00437-DEW&s=TX

A History Of Violence
AG
Great thread.
FXST stopped touching pee-pees to make an appearance.
Hi, GayMan showed up to play the ol' "Stop posting and get some air! I'm worried about you!" card.
Every time 512 trolled, he got his ass kicked again.
USC Chorn proved the Klanhorn racism.
What an ass-kicking. Poor hooded cracker bastages.
Paradise Falls
The legacy continues:

ham98
How can they even remotely try to deny the embedded racism of their upper level donors? Hard to fix your problems when you don't acknowledge the truth.
Hip Hop Strong
Not racist
WillieBrownsBratwurstBun
AG
Do they know that Charlie Strong has a wife that is white? Seems like that would have been the tipping point for the BMD's who until just a few years ago had a dorm at their alma mater named after a member of the KKK...
Tafelmeier94
AG
Bleach bombs
tbirdspur2010
AG
Jesus H...........is what Paradise posted real?

Holy. ****.
goodAg80
AG
More from ESPN.com

quote:
Longtime booster Red McCombs is not a fan of Texas' decision to hire coach Charlie Strong away from Louisville, calling it a "kick in the face" during a radio interview Monday.

"I think the whole thing is a bit sideways," McCombs said of the selection process during an interview with ESPN 1250 San Antonio. "I don't have any doubt that Charlie is a fine coach. I think he would make a great position coach, maybe a coordinator.

"But I don't believe [he belongs at] what should be one of the three most powerful university programs in the world right now at UT-Austin. I don't think it adds up."

He publicly lobbied last week for Texas to hire former NFL coach and ESPN analyst Jon Gruden.

"I think it is a kick in the face," McCombs said. "Beyond the fact of what actually happened. We have boosters that have a lot of knowledge about the game. When we decided to go get Mack -- from the time we decided to go get Mack to about 30 hours later to have a press conference here and it was done -- we had a lot of input before we went after him.
Serated Blade
Klanhorns making their unfounded accusations about A&M to recruits again.
Serated Blade
It never stops. Hypocrites.

quote:
To be fair, the ags are almost certainly throwing money around to recruits now. That is one of the primary reasons they wanted to move to the SEC. I'm sure a piece of garbage like RSJ turned down 600k elsewhere to play at a racist hick town college for free. Right.
CoachLB
A coach close to the Horn program told me the other day, the Horns have lost many old time donors because they hired a Black Coach.
goodAg80
AG
Bumping for Ernest T. Bass
MondayMorningQB
AG
Well klanhorn gonna klan...
http://www.texasmonthly.com/daily-post/ut-fraternity-threw-another-racist-party
A History Of Violence
AG
FWIW, I've got an exhaustive list of tsip atrocities against people of color. It shows a disgusting narrative of hatred and bigotry with direct ties to the founding members of the KKK. Seriously.
Clown Question
quote:
A coach close to the Horn program told me the other day, the Horns have lost many old time donors because they hired a Black Coach.

mccombs and jamail are the two I know of. I am not sure they are giving anything to the AD and both do not like that a black guy replaced their guy mack.

They are gunning for patterson's job next year. Just wait.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
This guy would fit right in on the Klanny's team:

vin1041
AG
When Mack was hired didn't the boosters want someone else? Wasn't it darrell royal who lobbied for him?
A History Of Violence
AG
quote:

WHAT THE HELL is that from? I gotta check out that publication.
Clown Question
quote:

WHAT THE HELL is that from? I gotta check out that publication.

I'd like to subscribe to his newsletter.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
quote:
http://wap.statesman.com/statesman/pm_21986/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=TQ43e5uO

thought id add this to the archives.
aggiehawg
AG
quote:
FWIW, I've got an exhaustive list of tsip atrocities against people of color. It shows a disgusting narrative of hatred and bigotry with direct ties to the founding members of the KKK. Seriously.
You mean the KKK in the state of Texas??? Or elsewhere??
BohunkAg
AG

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.