Outdoors
Sponsored by

2017 OB Fitness Goals Thread

78,043 Views | 835 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by aggielostinETX
aggielostinETX
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Rehabbing this week. Got in 3 workouts. Feeling good.
BreNayPop
AG
Congrats on the break thru.

Im waiting til monday for my official weigh in.
BreNayPop
AG
Awesome! Keep up the breakthroughs
BreNayPop
AG
BreNayPop said:

SW 262
GW 200

SW= 262
Wk 5=248
Wk 6 wt= 248.4
Wk 7= 244
Wk 8= 242.7

Wk 9= 239.5

Wk 9 monday official still 239.6

P90X2 kicking my @ss... as is the diet.

Have a good week everybody
AggieChemist
AG
232.6 officially for the week of 3/5. Really felt like I got my nutrition on point this week. Had a great workout this morning that I'm really feeling, and forgot to pack my belt with my work clothes. My 38" waist jeans are totally falling off my ass this morning. I have to run home at lunch for a belt.
Talon2DSO
AG
That's awesome man.

I went to the gym today for the first time in about a year. 20 mins of cardio then chest, legs, and back. Needed to prove to myself that I can do a morning workout and still make it to work in a timely manner.
AgLA06
AG
I'm not even going to weigh in this week. Cook off F'ed my world.
JoCoAg09
AG
Got in below 210 this morning. I love hitting those 'new' 10-lb ranges.
BreNayPop
AG
Great job! Congrats!
AlaskanAg99
AG
Starting to max out machines at the gym, another 2 to 3 weeks there. Haven't weighed myself in weeks...but I had to buy a new belt and all my pants are fitting better. Will weigh in Thursday.
Looking forward to hitting a "10", mine being 260. For some reason that feels like more of an acomplishment.
toolshed
AG
Official weigh in this week was 281, up just over a lb from Saturday morning. But down 4 lbs of fat in two weeks, so good improvement for me. Down 18.5 overall since mid December start of the diet/ changed eating habits. I'll take it!!
AggieChemist
AG
My driver's license still says I'm 275. I haven't been 275 for three years. I don't recognize the guy on it. And don't get me started on my smart card at work. I was three bills when they took that picture.
BreNayPop
AG
BreNayPop said:

SW 262
GW 200

SW= 262
Wk 5=248
Wk 6 wt= 248.4
Wk 7= 244
Wk 8= 242.7
Wk 9= 239.5

Wk 10 =237

25 # down, whole lot more to go
JoCoAg09
AG
Good work!

SW - 223.8
GW - 190

Wk 10 - 208.8
AggieChemist
AG
231.6 saturday morning. Got the flu on sunday and haven't eaten in almost 48 hours. No telling what will happen this week. I know I'm dehydrated at the moment. Trying to get some coffee and water in me this morning.
BreNayPop
AG
Get better soon
TheVarian
AG
Get some pedialyte and those boost shakes if you can. You'll be up and at em in nontime
Sean98
AG
I fought a sinus infection for about a month and between long work hours and that annoying illness I feel in my typical late winter patterns of no workouts and poor eating habits. As a result I'm back up about 5 or 6 pounds but it feels like 50.
Buck Compton
AG
Sean98 said:

I fought a sinus infection for about a month and between long work hours and that annoying illness I feel in my typical late winter patterns of no workouts and poor eating habits. As a result I'm back up about 5 or 6 pounds but it feels like 50.
Same. Put in 350 hours over the last 4 weeks or so after being sick the week before that. VERY poor eating habits. I'm dead tired and feel huge.

Been scared to weigh in, but finally did this morning and was up 5 pounds. It feels like 25. Hopefully Can right that ship and get back to neutral by the end of the month.
BreNayPop
AG
Sean98 said:

I fought a vaginal infection for about a month and between long work hours and that annoying illness I feel in my typical late winter patterns of no workouts and poor eating habits. As a result I'm back up about 5 or 6 pounds but it feels like 50.

Fify

Back to work so maybe you can get that elk this year!!! Or not, but still entertain us with stories...
Sean98
AG
Me yeast %age is lower now and I had a grilled chicken salad for lunch so I'm sure I'm almost ready to climb a mountain again.

No out of state big game for me this year but there should be some quality out of state bird hunts if I have my way.
FSGuide
I didn't do as bad as I thought I would during spring break. Only gained back 1 Lb although I ate pretty much all "normal" food for 8-9 days..
JoCoAg09
AG
I had been fluctuating between 0.8 - 2.0 lb losses per week. This past week I dropped an unexpected (but welcomed) 3.8 lbs.
BreNayPop
AG
BreNayPop said:

SW 262
GW 200

SW= 262
Wk 8= 242.7
Wk 9= 239.5
Wk 10 =237

Wk 11= 239.4

Spring break is over... back to workouts.

I did measure and in last 4 wks lost 10.25 inches from chest/waist/hips. 1 inch gained in biceps.

Ran my first 5k in houston saturday... avg 10 min miles so just over 31 mins total.

Have a good week, all!
BreNayPop
AG
Hell yeah!!! Keep it up
XpressAg09
AG
Wife and I pulled the trigger on a Peloton bike. I'm real anxious to weigh in after doing it for a week.

Should definitely help keep the weight down/off.
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
Does looking for a treadmill on craigslist count as exercise?
fido00
AG
It doesn't show up much on the spreadsheet, but my weight goes down during the week and then pops back up on the weekend. Guess I need to go all in and put a halt on the weekend beverages. Even Vodka and Topo Chico is making me put on weight.
Sean98
AG
Milwaukees Best Light said:

Does looking for a treadmill on craigslist count as exercise?
No, but moving one damn sure would.
FSGuide
fido00 said:

It doesn't show up much on the spreadsheet, but my weight goes down during the week and then pops back up on the weekend. Guess I need to go all in and put a halt on the weekend beverages. Even Vodka and Topo Chico is making me put on weight.

I'm with you here man. All my other hobbies have gone by the wayside since kids arrived. All I have left are yanking it and drinking. If I give up drinking totally (only drink 2 days a week as it is) I'll have to buy a lot more socks.
AggieChemist
AG
Been fluctuating between 230-232 for two weeks. Feels like I should hit a drop into the 220s soon.
Busta2003
AG
New to the thread...but down 19lbs since November 2016. 189-170. Short guy so I can't hide an extra 20lbs very well. Belly was undeniable. Gone low carb and added exercise 4-5 times a week. Taking a Krav Maga class 2x's and running 3 days. 10 more lbs of fat to loose, then will focus more on gaining muscle. Bought dvd system from Beachbody...BodyBeast. Pretty cool old school weight training....if you can get over the host and his terrible acting.
Sean98
AG
I decided this weight loss stuff was too easy so I started over. I got to within a pound of my goal weight, and now I'm back to within a pound of my start weight. Work sucks.
AgLA06
AG
Sean98 said:

I decided this weight loss stuff was too easy so I started over. I got to within a pound of my goal weight, and now I'm back to within a pound of my start weight. Work sucks.

I'm almost with you. The last month has been cook off and Rodeo which is essentially like working 2 jobs with required bad eating and over drinking. I'll take today to rest and do yard work and then back to it.
AggieGunslinger
AG
Three birthdays in the last three weeks means my fridge has been stocked with cupcakes and cake. The fact that I haven't gained weight seems like a victory, one more birthday next week and I will be in the clear for a while.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.