*****Cyberpunk 2077*****

38,882 Views | 453 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by Señor Chang
flakrat
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm enjoying the game on PC.

They should have held back the launch on the older consoles until they had time to tune it to the restricted hardware on those systems.
AgDev01
AG
Best part about playing on PC is being able to change things in the config files like making crafting instant instead of having to hold the button for a second.
impavidus
AG
Just got another xbox one update
AgDev01
AG
Read through the notes. The PC "fixes" that were all over reddit over the last week for AMD processors and memory allocation apparently do do anything or in the case of the AMD fix only on 4 and 6 core processors.
Cromagnum
AG
This game has a ton of "features"

AggieChemE09
AG
https://v.redd.it/587gw1sa60661

Silver hand is from College Station
DallasTeleAg
Johnny Silverhands is an Aggie?

This this just jump to my favorite game in history?
Chase McGuire
CDPR is forgiven for everything.
DallasTeleAg
But really... that's hilarious. The kind of easter egg I would expect in maybe a Pixar movie. Is there an Aggie on the CDPR level design team? That's great.
C@LAg
warning. potty word in the image below. but figured the info is relevant to people who may want to know this information before they do too much in the game.

DallasTeleAg
Wow... now THAT is stupid.
BenFiasco14
AG
I'm not tech savvy enough to really understand this. How can I avoid this?
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
YNWA_AG
AG
Beat the game yesterday afger 26 hours. The ending wasn't a hit for me. Some of the others might have been better, but I was a bit disappointed
bluefire579
AG
If you play normally, you're probably fine.

There have been a bunch of things going around with item and money exploits, and my guess is that anyone who is having this problem is using said exploits to drive the inventory system beyond what it was designed for. Speaking from experience, this is the kind of thing that would have easily been exposed in testing, particularly in 100% passes, and I am willing to bet that the vast majority of people will never run into an issue with this.
Ryan34
AG
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/cd-projekt-sa-class-action-043000021.html?guccounter=1
BenFiasco14
AG
Ryan34 said:

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/cd-projekt-sa-class-action-043000021.html?guccounter=1
C@LAg
BenFiasco14 said:

Ryan34 said:

we should hang all the lawyers!

you with us Ben!
DallasTeleAg
17.343GB update on Playstation.

Hopefully, it fixes most of the crashes.
C@LAg
BenFiasco14 said:

I'm not tech savvy enough to really understand this. How can I avoid this?
if you are just playing the game straightforward, then it should not impact you. but if you are a hoarder, and like to collect everything, use everything, craft everything. and do everything, you might hit the save limit.
DallasTeleAg
Rofl... after this latest patch, I can't exit out of the settings menu. I have to restart the game. Jesus, CDPR...
tamusc
AG
I wanted to start a new game today and it took 45 minutes to get past the character creator boss. Kept crashing to desktop before I ever even made it into the actual game.

That's with the latest 1.05 patch on PC.
FatZilla
AG
DallasTeleAg said:

Rofl... after this latest patch, I can't exit out of the settings menu. I have to restart the game. Jesus, CDPR...

Yep, while in game you are stuck. Edit settings while on main menu and it works fine.
When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth!
bluefire579
AG
I've been getting a crash reporter every time I exit normally. After patching yesterday and playing for a while, I still got the crash reporter, but upon exiting, it didn't actually exit the application, so I've got about 12 extra hours on my playtime now according to Steam
nomad2007
AG
I've encountered a game ender i think for me. My current save is during a mission that can't be completed and my last save is many hours previous. Probably move back to AC Valhalla until they fix this mess.
BenFiasco14
AG
nomad2007 said:

I've encountered a game ender i think for me. My current save is during a mission that can't be completed and my last save is many hours previous. Probably move back to AC Valhalla until they fix this mess.

What mission
FatZilla
AG
nomad2007 said:

Cant kill yourself with a nade to reset it?
When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth!
nomad2007
AG
The ghost town mission with Panam. Truck clips through ground or something when i get in it. Game tries to fix it, but it just keeps going through an infinite set of load screens trying.
nomad2007
AG
FatZilla said:

nomad2007 said:

Cant kill yourself with a nade to reset it?

No, I think the save is corrupt or something. I haven't found others having the same issue.
BenFiasco14
AG
nomad2007 said:

The ghost town mission with Panam. Truck clips through ground or something when i get in it. Game tries to fix it, but it just keeps going through an infinite set of load screens trying.

Username checks out.

But seriously sorry to hear that. Didn't experience that. Asked for what mission Bc there were a few I thought I was stuck in but it was more than the games unclear about what you have to do.
FatZilla
AG
nomad2007 said:

Try a full save, close game and reload? You should have an auto save or two from within the last 15-20 mins as well, try loading one of those.
DallasTeleAg
So, apparently Crit Chance mods are all kinds of messed up. You can't stack Crit chance mods. I was at 33% to Crit, then crafted two weapon mods that increased Crit Chance by 10% and one by 8%. I one to each of my weapons, not I have a 28% chance to Crit.

...WTF?!

I also have two 15% to crit clothing mods equipped, so that apparently does nothing.
FatZilla
AG
Love just pinging the whole base, hiding on the roof, pulling out my heavy hitter sniper and headshotting everything through walls. Makes clearing bases easy.
Dr. Not Yet Dr. Ag
FatZilla said:

Love just pinging the whole base, hiding on the roof, pulling out my heavy hitter sniper and headshotting everything through walls. Makes clearing bases easy.
Lol, that sounds boring. I love running into a base with my hand cannon and just headshotting everyone. I swear, the power revolvers are so OP in this game, and no-scope headshots are so easy to do at close range, makes it too easy, but I enjoy the carnage.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
wangus12
AG
I have a submachine gun with thermal bonuses that lights everyone on fire. I just sneak around and if I'm found it, its time to go loud.
ja86
AG
shotgun with thermal damage to the face then go gorilla arms with thermal hands... nice and toasty

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.