*****Cyberpunk 2077*****

38,852 Views | 453 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by Señor Chang
flakrat
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Thanks to the bots, I'll be getting my first impressions of the game on my brand new rebuke Ryzen PC with my old GTX 970 GPU.

FREAKING BOTS.

Oh well,I guess I will really appreciate the ray tracing glory whenever I can finally find 3070 RTX.
bbattbq01
AG
flakrat said:

Thanks to the bots, I'll be getting my first impressions of the game on my brand new rebuke Ryzen PC with my old GTX 970 GPU.

FREAKING BOTS.

Oh well,I guess I will really appreciate the ray tracing glory whenever I can finally find 3070 RTX.

I gave up on trying to beat bots and just bought a prebuilt microcenter prebuilt with a 3070 rtx in it.
BenFiasco14
AG
People on my Xbox live list are already playing. Set their time zone to New Zealand, I've been told.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
flakrat
AG
T minus 2 hours and 23 minutes!!!!
flakrat
AG
Still no day 0 patch via Steam, so 2.5 hours to unlock + who knows how big it'll be
YNWA_AG
AG
Location not time zone.
Tomdoss92
AG
flakrat said:

Still no day 0 patch via Steam, so 2.5 hours to unlock + who knows how big it'll be
flakrat
bbattbq01
AG
flakrat said:

Maybe pray that the patch is already in the preload? That's what I'm doing... though steam usually downloads pretty fast for me even if have to download after 6.
bbattbq01
AG
Google says GOG already has day one patch and it is 9.7GB.
bbattbq01
AG
Now if only steam would let me play.
bbattbq01
AG
Had to reset steam. About 6GB patch.
DallasTeleAg
So... am I able to pickup the game from Gamestop today, or tomorrow?
flakrat
AG
It's happening!!!
DallasTeleAg
NVM. Just called Gamestop and can pickup my preorder tomorrow at 10am.
wangus12
AG
There are lots of people melting down lol. Sounds like the sky high expectations and a buggy launch aren't combining well. Just waiting for 11pm to role around
Wildmen03
AG
Had my steam copy preloaded at around 55gb. At 6 PM it told me to resume my download and the total was now over 60gb.

I'm off work for the next 4 days while I'm quarantined with my 4 year old. I hope I get some good chunks of time in to play.
joerobert_pete06
AG
Why can't I download it? Bull crap
bbattbq01
AG
Dang 1,000,000 playing on Steam right now.

Have only been able to do character creator and the beginning of prologue mission between dealing with kids, dinner and work.. so no bugs so far!
BenFiasco14
AG
Hello from New Zealand
Geralt of Rivia
S
Waiting on a 28GB update on PS4

I'll have to wait until tomorrow
flakrat
AG
The nudity is refreshing for American Catholic
wangus12
AG
Played just a smidge. Everything looked fine on the X1X. Controls seem overly sensitive though. I feel like shootouts may be a pain
Not a Bot
AG
Just started playing. Some of the character customization options were...interesting.

I've never had to decide on dong size or whether my character would be circumcised.

Curious to see if they link this into actual gameplay.
Dr. Not Yet Dr. Ag
Yikes, user reviews are destroying this game right now.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
BenFiasco14
AG
Dr. Not Yet Dr. Ag said:

What do you mean?
jbryan10
AG
flakrat said:

If you haven't gotten one by late Jan, I MIGHT* have one available:

Send me a message through https://www.arculum.com/contact

*Based on prior backorders, I expect the ETA to slip
wangus12
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

Dr. Not Yet Dr. Ag said:

What do you mean?
People aren't happy that it isn't the most perfect game ever made and that its incredibly buggy for some systems. I've read PS4 is really struggling to run the game at all. Then of course on the PC side there are gonna be people with average builds trying to run this thing on Ultra and its not gonna work.

Angry people are the only ones writing reviews right now.
Not a Bot
AG
That's been my perception. I'm playing it on PS4 Pro and there are some lag-gy moments.

This game is a beast to run, can't imagine that many systems will be able to run it on really high settings with RTX enabled.
V8Aggie
AG
So far so good. Game looks great and plays reallly well. Only bug was some idiot sitting in a chair (no chair) in the middle of a road and he's been embedded in my windshield ever since lol.

Tits jiggle real nice.

I skipped over most of the character creator so when I looked in the mirror I had no dong. Guess I'm trans now.

Running on all psycho and ultra settings at 1080. Will hook up to 4K projector this weekend and see how it goes.
Wildmen03
AG
I played for an hour last night on my Dell gaming laptop. It's a few years old with a GTX 1050 and 16gb of ram. Installed on the NVME main drive.

Played on high settings with no issues. Controls seemed super sensitive. I felt like I was constantly overshooting who I was aiming at.

I had one graphical. If where an inventory item I picked up had its info card stuck on the screen. But a quick save and reload solved that one.

So far so good.
AirplaneAg09
AG
Got about 3.5 hours of gameplay in last night on PC. I tried to go with RT medium on my old 2060 and it was little smudgy so I just bumped everything down to ultra and it still looks gorgeous. I've been lucky to not have any glitches/crashes yet, but I've doing a bunch of manual saving just in case because I know they're gonna happen eventually. Even just a few hours in the game already feels endless in scope. Can't wait to dive back in tonight.
Cromagnum
AG
Will probably pick this one up once I finish up with Witcher 3 which has been on backlog for far too long as it is.
BenFiasco14
AG
wangus12 said:

BenFiasco14 said:

Dr. Not Yet Dr. Ag said:

What do you mean?
People aren't happy that it isn't the most perfect game ever made and that its incredibly buggy for some systems. I've read PS4 is really struggling to run the game at all. Then of course on the PC side there are gonna be people with average builds trying to run this thing on Ultra and its not gonna work.

Angry people are the only ones writing reviews right now.

Well it looked and ran amazingly well on my Xbox Series X.
TonsterPS
AG
So far, so good on the Xbox One. Crashed out two, maybe three times last night, but otherwise, it seemed pretty good. Looking forward to sink some real time into it.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.