*****Cyberpunk 2077*****

38,865 Views | 453 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by Señor Chang
bbattbq01
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm only through the first mission, only bug I've had was having to reload the last part of the VR training because one of the boys got stuck in a wall and I couldn't kill it to finish the mission.

Playing at 1440 on ultra with RT... looks amazing.

Oh since the mirror was mentioned... you might not be able to trust it, I looked in it last night and it showed me bald even though I have a hairstyle. I made sure I had my junk during character creation, though lol
joerobert_pete06
AG
I had issues with the VR raining. It was real l**** and unable to move through the targets
Chase McGuire
I have nothing against this game and am pretty excited for it, but 2 or 3 crashes in an evening is not "so far so good" by any measure. I'll probably wait until they stabilize this thing a bit.
Geralt of Rivia
S
I've only done the first couple of missions and the VR training. No issues so far on my PS4
degreedy
AG
Looking at picking this up. I have $45 sitting in my steam account, so I can pick this up relatively cheap.

I am curious though, what system minimum requirements are needed to run this on ultra? and when y'all speak of "RT", what exactly are you referring to? Ray Tracing?
fta09
AG
V8Aggie said:

Tits jiggle real nice.

I skipped over most of the character creator so when I looked in the mirror I had no dong. Guess I'm trans now.

Some of the more interesting comments I've read about a mainstream video game.
BenFiasco14
AG
V8Aggie said:

So far so good. Game looks great and plays reallly well. Only bug was some idiot sitting in a chair (no chair) in the middle of a road and he's been embedded in my windshield ever since lol.

Tits jiggle real nice.

I skipped over most of the character creator so when I looked in the mirror I had no dong. Guess I'm trans now.

Running on all psycho and ultra settings at 1080. Will hook up to 4K projector this weekend and see how it goes.

Well it is 2020 after all. Feel free to change back when you see fit
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
AirplaneAg09
AG
Quote:

and when y'all speak of "RT", what exactly are you referring to? Ray Tracing?
Correct. If you've got one of the RT-capable Nvidia cards, this game is one of the big, all-out showcases of that tech. I'm stuck in a bit of a gray area with my current 2060 between RT-medium in 1080 or Ultra settings in 1440.

ETA: Here's a rough thumbnail of system requirements. There's probably more accurate info available now that the game is out regarding the FPS numbers for these settings.

Bones08
AG
I played for a couple hours last night on PS5. I can definitely see a great game here, but I saw enough quirks and jank that I think I'm going to stop playing and wait this out a couple of months.

Also if I can ever find a 3080 graphics card to purchase then I'll jump back in on PC.
Head Ninja In Charge
AG
Bones08 said:

I played for a couple hours last night on PS5. I can definitely see a great game here, but I saw enough quirks and jank that I think I'm going to stop playing and wait this out a couple of months.

Also if I can ever find a 3080 graphics card to purchase then I'll jump back in on PC.
Damn. Two hours of play was enough to shelve it for a couple of months? Hard pass (for now)
Bones08
AG
Head Ninja In Charge said:

Bones08 said:

Damn. Two hours of play was enough to shelve it for a couple of months? Hard pass (for now)
Yea maybe that sounded a bit too harsh as I'm sure I would still enjoy the game quite a bit in its current state.

Maybe it also comes down to me still having a lot of others games on my backlog so I'm in no rush to play it.
wangus12
AG
I think some of my frustrations are simply design choices.

RPG without 3rd person camera
Seems like controller play is really sensitive
Can't change character looks after initial design (hair/tattoo etc)
Needs a transmog system for outfits so you can wear what you want and not lose perks
flakrat
AG
wangus12 said:

Needs a transmog system for outfits so you can wear what you want and not lose perks
I agree, they absolutely need to add 3rd person camera.

I played for several hours last night and had a great time. The game crashed once and I had to reload once because I got "stuck" in spy mode (whatever it's called when you press TAB to scan targets and devices). I couldn't get out of that mode.

Steering a vehicle is farking hard on a keyboard. I got gunned down by the town militia once because I over steered and smacked a lady in front of her mobile home.

Can't wait to see how this game evolves.
BowSowy
AG
Cactus Jack said:

That's been my perception. I'm playing it on PS4 Pro and there are some lag-gy moments.

This game is a beast to run, can't imagine that many systems will be able to run it on really high settings with RTX enabled.
Are we talking bad lag? I was trying to decide if I should pick this up for my PS4 Pro or not.
DallasTeleAg
I'm about 3 hours in with no lag issues or bugs. I am playing on the PS5.

I do need to understand on Bounties work. You can see if someone has a bounty on them. However, if I kill that person, it is reported as a crime and cops come and shoot the crap out of me.

wtf?
BenFiasco14
AG
DallasTeleAg said:

I'm about 3 hours in with no lag issues or bugs. I am playing on the PS5.

I do need to understand on Bounties work. You can see if someone has a bounty on them. However, if I kill that person, it is reported as a crime and cops come and shoot the crap out of me.

wtf?

I killed a bounty in broad daylight and just got paid
flakrat
AG
Haven't done a bounty yet. Do you have to accept the bounty in some manner before you can officially pursue it?
DallasTeleAg
I walked out of the place where I got the upgrade, walked across the street, and scanned the bouncer of the strip club. Every time I kill him, people run and get the cops... then I die.

Not doing that, anymore.
BenFiasco14
AG
flakrat said:

Haven't done a bounty yet. Do you have to accept the bounty in some manner before you can officially pursue it?

You scan people and it'll let you know if they have a bounty and what the bounty's worth
BenFiasco14
AG
DallasTeleAg said:

I walked out of the place where I got the upgrade, walked across the street, and scanned the bouncer of the strip club. Every time I kill him, people run and get the cops... then I die.

Not doing that, anymore.

Weird. I walked up to that same guy with a katana, chopped his arm off and killed him, then went about my day.
Not a Bot
AG
BowSowy said:

Cactus Jack said:

That's been my perception. I'm playing it on PS4 Pro and there are some lag-gy moments.

This game is a beast to run, can't imagine that many systems will be able to run it on really high settings with RTX enabled.
Are we talking bad lag? I was trying to decide if I should pick this up for my PS4 Pro or not.

I haven't had big issues at all. Just a few little spots.

Not a Bot
AG
wangus12 said:

I agree with most of that. I hate the camera being exclusively in first person view. I spent an hour customizing my character. Now I can't see any of it.
Geralt of Rivia
S
Cactus Jack said:

wangus12 said:

I agree with most of that. I hate the camera being exclusively in first person view. I spent an hour customizing my character. Now I can't see any of it.

Most of that on the genital customization?
Not a Bot
AG
Had to get it just right.
DallasTeleAg
I'm running into similar BS with an assault in progress. I try to intervene and I immediately get a bounty placed on me and police drones start to shoot me... wtf?!?

Oh, and the police just spawn out of nowhere.
YNWA_AG
AG
I have no idea what is going on with the upgrading system and crafting. Sensory overload
Pman17
AG
YNWA_AG said:

I have no idea what is going on with the upgrading system and crafting. Sensory overload
Haha, yea there's a lot in this game, wow!

Playing on Series X, runs great with no lag issues. Looking forward to the optimized version because it definitely looks like an Xbox One game in resolution. The game can be buggy at times. I had a moment when I couldn't switch between dialogue selections. Then a boss got stuck in a boss battle and I easily killed him. Kudos to CD, this is one complex beast of a game.
Bregxit
AG
I was so looking forward to playing this this week. Fired up my new PC build last night and got everything installed and discovered a small leak in my distro plate. Ugh.
flakrat
AG
Doh!
flakrat
AG
I decided to reroll tonight and play on Normal (original character is on Hard) because I was getting owned over and over.

Played 5 hours and this time didn't encounter a single noticeable bug or crash.

I'm playing on High settings with a Ryzen 5 3600, 32GB RAM, NVMe for the game drive and my bottleneck, Geforce 970. Performance is great except if I pan the view fast their is a noticeable lag as the GPU catches up with the mouse.

So far, this game is badass, and boobies everywhere!
Bregxit
AG
flakrat said:

Doh!
Yeah. Going to switch to a normal reservoir/pump. Should be here Tuesday.

jr15aggie
AG
Read a great youtube comment.... the NPCs on consoles are practicing social distancing protocols!

Really curious to see what they implement with Next Gen patches. I'm sure they will utilize the ray tracing capabilities, but so far the games we've seen have done it sparingly. COD used it only for shadows. Watch Dogs used it only for reflections. Just hoping they can give us a very nice graphical bump but still give us > 30 fps.
bbattbq01
AG
I'm basically just wandering around Watson slashing people up with my katana if they look at me the wrong way.

There is A LOT going on on the map and in the interface. I didn't read anything about the game at all, don't have any idea where to spend my skill points. Cold blood seemed like it could be good for slashing people up so I've starting putting some points into that!
BenFiasco14
AG
Don't go to the subreddit for this game. They're destroying it. I'm personally loving it.
wangus12
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

Don't go to the subreddit for this game. They're destroying it. I'm personally loving it.
Yeah, I've been following. But honestly I feel like that is every subreddit after any game launch. Only people not liking it are the ones typing away.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.