The latest "proof" from a 9/11 conspiracy friend

57,624 Views | 1244 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by double aught
Wyoming Aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
DogHouse95 said:

There should be a "conspiracy theorist" tag, so I know what level of credibility to give to certain posters on discussed topics.

We should also have non-conspiracy theorist tags so I know which people will believe literally anything they are told.
torrid
AG
annie88 said:

He really believes that Americans did not die in three different planes?

Maybe he needs to talk to the families of those lost.
Four planes.
Raiderjay
I am no conspiracy theorist, but I don't believe anything told to us about the Vegas shooter.....
Squadron7
AG
RockTXAggie said:

DogHouse95 said:

There should be a "conspiracy theorist" tag, so I know what level of credibility to give to certain posters on discussed topics.

We should also have non-conspiracy theorist tags so I know which people will believe literally anything they are told.

I have bucketfulls of tags stacked upon shelves in my shelter for when the SHTF.
The Kraken
AG
RockTXAggie said:

What's perplexing to me is how quick people dismiss 9/11 and other conspiracy theories considering what the government just did to us with COVID over the last 2.5 years. The American government is full of straight up evil people.

It's false flag 101. Create a tragedy so tragic that it's blasphemous to question.
The complexity of the conspiracy theories, the illogical reasoning of the motives, the amount of people it would involve with no whistleblowers and the lack of coherent, reasoned "alternative" theories all mean this theories stand no chance of withstanding critical analysis.

I get it, you think the government is full of evil people. But it's also full of people just like you and me, who would never go along with such outrageous plans, much less think of them.
plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose
Wyoming Aggie
AG
Let's review the facts surrounding 9/11.

So we're supposed to believe that several planes were hijacked by cave dwelling Afghani amateur pilots that were able to perfectly execute a crash landing into the pentagon, one of the most heavily surveilled buildings in the entire world. Yet we somehow don't have clear footage.

They also ran two planes perfectly into the WTC towers. The jet fuel apparently burned so hot that it weakened the structural integrity to the point that they both fell at free fall speed perfectly into their own footprint.

Oh and one of those planes happened to pull off the perfect 7-10 split and catch WTC7 a few blocks away on fire and it too fell perfectly into its own footprint.

How is it wrong to question the supposed chain of events?
Wyoming Aggie
AG
Raiderjay said:

I am no conspiracy theorist, but I don't believe anything told to us about the Vegas shooter.....

Oh man don't get me started on the sheer impossibility of what that guy supposedly pulled off.
The Kraken
AG
Quote:

cave dwelling Afghani amateur pilots
Strike one!
The Kraken
AG
Quote:

both fell at free fall speed perfectly into their own footprint.
Strike 2!
The Kraken
AG
Quote:

WTC7 a few blocks away
Strike 3!
Wyoming Aggie
AG
Ironically New World Order Ag believes everything the media tells him
Wyoming Aggie
AG
New World, those are the facts as they were presented to us. I'm merely questioning them.
The Kraken
AG
RockTXAggie said:

New World, those are the facts as they were presented to us. I'm merely questioning them.
Which facts? All the items I just quoted are incorrect and are not what's in the report. Maybe you should purchase a copy and read it.
Wyoming Aggie
AG
New World Ag said:

RockTXAggie said:

Which facts? All the items I just quoted are incorrect and are not what's in the report. Maybe you should purchase a copy and read it.

Oh, the government sponsored report? That one?
Wyoming Aggie
AG
If COVID taught us anything, the government will do and say ANYTHING to cover up and justify their actions. They'll get "scientists" to back up their claims. Or in the case of 9/11, engineers to back up their claims. Oh, despite the thousands of engineers that have come forward and said the events of 9/11 weren't possible based on what we were being told by the govt.
EKUAg
AG
Martin Q. Blank said:

Gyles Marrett said:

Unless someone can factually prove a conspiracy was wrong with evidence I don't doubt peoples conspiracies anymore after the last 2 years.
There was a Boeing 757 found at the exact location where the Pentagon blew up.

Someone I previously worked with was in the Pentagon parking lot and saw the plane hit.
The Kraken
AG
Sure, why not? I did when it came out years ago. It's a good read that made my blood boil and eyes water.

It was a bipartisan commission. But since you think it was an "inside job", then you must believe that the Democrats went along with Evil George's plan. Well, at least that proves bipartisanship is still around!
Wyoming Aggie
AG
New World Ag said:

Sure, why not? I did when it came out years ago. It's a good read that made my blood boil and eyes water.

It was a bipartisan commission. But since you think it was an "inside job", then you must believe that the Democrats went along with Evil George's plan. Well, at least that proves bipartisanship is still around!

Both parties are chock full of evil people, including the Bush family.
The Kraken
AG
RockTXAggie said:

New World Ag said:

You think the Democrats wouldn't want to pin the greatest crime against the US on Bush and the GOP?
Wyoming Aggie
AG
New World Ag said:

RockTXAggie said:

New World Ag said:

You think the Democrats wouldn't want to pin the greatest crime against the US on Bush and the GOP?

I get it, you're still in the mind frame that there's a difference between Democrats and Republicans. Let me guess, you probably believe in voting as if there is such a thing. The most powerful companies in the world have been hacked yet voting is somehow impervious to corruption.
Wyoming Aggie
AG
You know what else is a "bipartisan issue"? Molesting children. Wake me up when the Epstein Island perp walks start to happen.
Satellite of Love
RockTXAggie said:

So we're supposed to believe that several planes were hijacked by cave dwelling Afghani amateur pilots that were able to perfectly execute a crash landing into the pentagon, one of the most heavily surveilled buildings in the entire world. Yet we somehow don't have clear footage.

They also ran two planes perfectly into the WTC towers. The jet fuel apparently burned so hot that it weakened the structural integrity to the point that they both fell at free fall speed perfectly into their own footprint.

Oh and one of those planes happened to pull off the perfect 7-10 split and catch WTC7 a few blocks away on fire and it too fell perfectly into its own footprint.

Well when you over simplify everything....

Also, there wasn't a perfectly executed crash landing into the pentagon. It was a near 360 turn to lose altitude before slamming into the building. Why would the outside of the building be heavily surveilled? This is 2001 we are talking about. America wasn't an intricate network of CCTV. The Pentagon was well enough isolated that it didn't require cameras looking at every angle of the exterior.

1 of the 2 planes that hit the WTC nearly missed the tower. It's impact zone was near a corner. We are talking about a 200' wide target where precision flight isn't a requirement to hit. Like driving a car you look off into the distance and drive at the object in the distance. They also didn't fall perfectly into their own footprint....
schmellba99
AG
RockTXAggie said:

SociallyConditionedAg said:

waitwhat? said:

To be clear what I'm saying is that your government lies to you on a regular basis and some people are too foolish to recognize it. They've been hooked by the media's mockery of those that recognize the intent of powerful people as folks that wear tinfoil hats.

Fools. Absolute fools.

This. Building 7 just happened to fall perfectly on its own without being touched by a plane? We may never know the real story, but it's obvious that the government lied to us.

Exactly. Just using basic common sense, 9/11 doesn't add up.

Please,both of you dont post anymore
Wyoming Aggie
AG
Satellite of Love said:

RockTXAggie said:

Well when you over simplify everything....

Also, there wasn't a perfectly executed crash landing into the pentagon. It was a near 360 turn to lose altitude before slamming into the building. Why would the outside of the building be heavily surveilled? This is 2001 we are talking about. America wasn't an intricate network of CCTV. The Pentagon was well enough isolated that it didn't require cameras looking at every angle of the exterior.

1 of the 2 planes that hit the WTC nearly missed the tower. It's impact zone was near a corner. We are talking about a 200' wide target where precision flight isn't a requirement to hit. Like driving a car you look off into the distance and drive at the object in the distance. They also didn't fall perfectly into their own footprint....

Respectfully disagree on the CCTV surveillance. You gotta remember the government is probably 1-2 decades ahead of the rest of society when it comes to technology. You cannot convince me that the Pentagon of all places wasn't heavily surveilled.

As for the "falling into its own footprint", it was pretty darn close considering they were two of the largest buildings in the world. WTC 1, 2, and 7 all fell exactly the same.
TexasAggie_02
AG
the pentagon is effing huge, it's a quarter-mile across. the big white blur in that video that they claim is a "missile" is an airplane taken on video with a ****ty frame rate. If it had been a missile, it would have been really hard to see on that quality of video.
LMCane
RockTXAggie said:

DogHouse95 said:

that is literal insanity

I was THERE in DC watching the Pentagon burn on 9/11.

I wasn't told anything- I saw with my own two eyes two planes smash into the World Trade Center, and I saw a plane crashed in a field in Pennsylvania.

I saw Osama Bin Laden claim credit for these attacks.

I worked at the Pentagon for 3 years as a Second LT in the Air Force. not once did anyone mention a vast conspiracy which only the message board jockeys know about to replace an American Airlines aircraft departing from Dulles with a "scud missile" of which there is ZERO evidence for.

I love how the "rational" conspiracy theorists ask normal people to prove a negative, but never have to offer EVIDENCE FOR THEIR OWN THEORY
Wyoming Aggie
AG
TexasAggie_02 said:

the pentagon is effing huge, it's a quarter-mile across. the big white blur in that video that they claim is a "missile" is an airplane taken on video with a ****ty frame rate. If it had been a missile, it would have been really hard to see on that quality of video.

I'm merely saying the totality of all the events don't add up to me. We can dissect each individual occurrence from that day but the fact is ALL of these events happened on the same day with precision. The undertaking of all of those events is daunting when you think about it.
Satellite of Love
TexasAggie_02 said:

These people think that scud, cruise, and tomahawk missiles have a similar diameter to commercial airliners...I've seen it over and over again through the years.
Rapier108
People on the right who believe 9/11 was a missile strike, controlled demolition, or inside job (whether certain elements within the government knew and allowed it to happen is open to debate) are just as crazy as those on the left who still believe in the Russia Collusion delusion, that Trump threatened Ukraine, and that January 6th was an "insurrection."
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Wyoming Aggie
AG
TexasAggie_02 said:

My ADT home security has a better frame rate than the Pentagon. That's sick.
Rapier108
RockTXAggie said:

TexasAggie_02 said:

2001 camera tech (actually probably mid-1990s) vs. 2022 camera tech.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
The Kraken
AG

Squadron7
AG
RockTXAggie said:

TexasAggie_02 said:

I'm merely saying the totality of all the events don't add up to me. We can dissect each individual occurrence from that day but the fact is ALL of these events happened on the same day with precision. The undertaking of all of those events is daunting when you think about it.

You know what is more daunting?

Getting the number of people who would have to go along with the sort of cover-up you are suggesting to keep silent. How many thousands do you think that would have to be? Maybe tens of thousands.
Wyoming Aggie
AG
Rapier108 said:

RockTXAggie said:

TexasAggie_02 said:

2001 camera tech (actually probably mid-1990s) vs. 2022 camera tech.

Do you really believe the United States government uses the same technology as the general public? I think it's pretty safe to say they are AT LEAST a decade ahead of the rest of society.
Wyoming Aggie
AG
Squadron7 said:

RockTXAggie said:

TexasAggie_02 said:

You know what is more daunting?

Getting the number of people who would have to go along with the sort of cover-up you are suggesting to keep silent. How many thousands do you think that would have to be? Maybe tens of thousands.

I think this is a common misconception that you need thousands of people to cover something up. You don't.

Just look at the dozens of real life conspiracies that were 100% true that weren't found out to be true for decades.

I don't think people like you realize the ****ed up **** the government has already done that crazy tin foil hat people were saying for years only to be proven right.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.