The latest "proof" from a 9/11 conspiracy friend

56,940 Views | 1244 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by double aught
TexasAggie_02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AggiEE said:

Ag_of_08 said:

I've seen them done in a sim... you can't do them obeying the rated minimums and operating conditions, but the planes will actually do them without breaking up. I'm sure there are 500 videos you can post to confirm your bias but .

I've seen multiple experienced pilots in a flight sim fail to hit the pentagon using the same exact constraints detailed from the alleged FDR

Lol. Can't trust building simulations, but we can trust flight simulations.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Let's not forget the hundreds, no thousands of tensioning cables that pull the outer walls inward so the building collapses in a controlled demo fashion.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
RWWilson
Old Army Ghost said:

flying planes into them works but not a good plan

your troll is running out need to up your game

tie in flat world
He's either mentally ill or a troll. Why people keep feeding him is a mystery. Don't waste your time. It's like arguing with the guy who claims he's the King of England.
AG
AggiEE said:

This building actually had most of it fallen on (WTC6), unlike WTC7

Why did it not entirely collapse, rather symmetrically, at free fall speed?

How many floors in WTC 7?

How many floors in WTC6?

Construction the same as in building layout and infrastructure?

Why would 6 need to collapse totally with completely gutted out middle section?

The Kraken
AG
AggiEE said:

So we hand waive away a massive gaping hole while it was likely drenched in the same molten lava steel foundry around ground zero (seen by the white smoke thermate residue), yet the structure remains standing

Fire does not bring down buildings. If all it takes to bring down buildings is "uncontrolled fires", there'd be no need for demolition companies
You obviously have no clue how demolition contractors bring down buildings. There is no evidence of demolition...no flashes, no sound, no credible evidence in the rubble.

Correction on my earlier statement....the Marriott hotel was WTC 3, not WTC 6.

As for why WTC 6 (as well as WTC 3, 4 and 5) didn't collapse like WTC 7...we are comparing different buildings with different damage and differing fire conditions. WTC 7 was a much taller building with much more loads involved. It had significant fires, unlike the other buildings We know that uncontrolled fires, given enough time, do weaken steel, and that 7's design contributed to the way it collapsed.

You continue to hand wave the reasoning and psychology of the conspiracy theories. There is no reasonable explanation to demo WTC 7. No sane American would even dream up this convoluted, indescribably complicated plan to kill thousands of citizens just to provide impetus to go to war in the Middle East. A plan that would take thousands of people to plan and execute, involving the government, contractors, the media, members of both political parties, the military, etc. Everyone they approached to be part of it said "sure, that an awesome idea! Count me in!". Not one person said no, not one person talked, there is no evidence of any plan. Explain that away.
plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose
titan
S

One small quibble. If WTC 7 is blown, its only after 2 1/2 or 3 hours delay. Last survivors are gotten out around 2pm and it seems there was some lead time of being ordered away. Also, no thousands of people. It was believed empty (other than possibly some dead) when it dropped down. Its possible significance would lie in anything it might indicate toward a rigging theory. What is a fact is apparently the initial study did not use the correct facts in modeling the collapse, fwiw.

Your 11:42pm post by the way definitely on the Twin Towers has the ring of a satisfactory explanation in turn. Especially that the detail many seem to miss is that a design is of course pre-supposing weight bearing down -- not the pile-driver type drop of weight of higher floors through a suddenly not holding space.

Quote:

Designed for dead load plus live loads and safety margins. Anything more is over designed and not cost efficient. No structure is designed to withstand the overwhelming dynamic forces of 15, 20 floors above it falling and impacting the floors below. The only way they wouldn't have collapsed is if the impact zones had been much, much closer to the top...maybe if there had only been one or two floors above but that's not what happened. This also logically plays out in the timing of the collapses...the south tower was hit lower and closer to a corner (more weight above with more critical structure hit) so even though it was hit second, it was the first to fail.

The volume of the buildings is 95% air and you can see that air being instantly forced out as each floor collapses as the momentum and speed increase over the length of the towers.
snowdog90
New World Ag said:

AggiEE said:

A true collapse would have the momentum slowed down while the top portion crumbles or falls over, while leaving the structure below in tact
No. Just no.

This is part of what's so frustrating about these debates. You make this statement as if everybody knows what happened and anyone who disputes that tower 7 fell from office fires is insane.

AggiEE does not make his claim based on nothing. Thousand of engineers and architects believe what he believes. Demolition experts say it looks like a demolition. NIST made their finding 5+ years after the fact based on no physical evidence. They don't KNOW. I would be much less skeptical if they said they didn't know.

But they didn't. They created a simulation that corroborated the finding of the first steel-framed building in history collapsing at freefall for 100 feet straight down due to office fires. This is not science, it is a theory just like all the other theories. This controversy won't ever go away because so many weird things on 911 don't make sense, and your attitude of thinking you know what happened because NIST told you what happened is not science and it's not intellectual.
Old Army Ghost
nist didnt even make a viral youtube video

i trust you
The Kraken
AG
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Architects_&_Engineers_for_9/11_Truth

How many architects and engineers are part of this organization? A few thousand? I'll theorize that for every engineer who buys into the conspiracy theories, there's at least 8-10 others who dismiss them. No professional organization has endorsed this group. Same thing goes for demolition professionals.

titan
S
New World Ag said:

How many architects and engineers are part of this organization? A few thousand? I'll theorize that for every engineer who buys into the conspiracy theories, there's at least 8-10 others who dismiss them. No professional organization has endorsed this group. Same thing goes for demolition professionals.
Actually agree with the tenor of most of your posts on it, as did above. But imo this is the wrong kind of reasoning to look for. IF this kind of thing was actually true, it would be too powerful for standard organizations to risk going out against. Think of the vendor issue with Trump and just getting copies made. The intimiidation factor is too great. The reason outliers can make stances is because they are not jeopardizing a pre-existing relationship.

Its more fruitful to just examine any of the mechanics involved and experts that know the stuff rebut the details if the details are good. In fact, there is a surprising welter of this kind of thing given all the dis-incentives. And there are elements that do make one wonder. More along the lines is did some taking advantage of a situation happen in the background of the attacks.
whatthehey78
AG
Just my humble opinion...the primary error that "debunkers" and "non-conspiracist" make is (wait for it)...they accept the government's STORY (emphasis mine) as if they were actually a "credible" source.

I USED TO BE gullible too. Thought the govt's explanations RE: 'Tonkin Bay Resolution', 'Warren Report' (until Robt. Kennedy's murder), 'CIA's Bay of Pigs invasion', 'Saddam Hussein's WMD', 'Iran Contra', 'Eric Holder & Fast and Furious scandal', 'Russia, Russia, Russia hoax', et. al. were factual.

Thankfully...I've become a HARD SELL when our leaders (?) and their experts (?) mouths move. As far as I'm concerned, "Guilty or outright LIE, until proven (to MY SATISFACTION) innocent/factual."
Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and myself founded empires; but upon what foundation did we rest the creations of our genius? Upon force! But Jesus Christ founded His upon love; and at this hour millions of men would die for Him. - Napoleon Bonaparte
titan
S

HARD SELL is probably a good and wise response going forward. Especially where massive profiteering that favors those setting a given policy can be shown.

Good compromise. And with a little work, its not hard to tell a sincere rebuttal point of question from a quack just inventing stuff. But you have to wade into it a bit.
aTmAg
AG
Are you really an Electrical Engineer?
The Kraken
AG
The 9/11 conspiracy theories are so complicated and involve so many people, that nobody would seriously consider even attempting such an endeavor. To accept such a plan and be part of it, each individual person have to:

Believe in the merits of the operation
Believe in the goals of the mission
Have no issue killing thousands of innocent citizens
Believe it would work
Believe they wouldn't be caught
Find thousands of others who felt the same way, knowing they would accept
Believe anyone who thought the mission was insane would never say anything
Believe nobody spill the beans before or in the years afterwards.

It's just ridiculous. The very idea that someone would even come up with this goes beyond the realms of logic.
AG
New World Ag said:

The 9/11 conspiracy theories are so complicated and involve so many people, that nobody would seriously consider even attempting such an endeavor. To accept such a plan and be part of it, each individual person have to:

Believe it would work

It's just ridiculous. The very idea that someone would even come up with this goes beyond the realms of logic.

Imagine getting that many people involved and ordering pizza for lunch. I'm sure everyone would be in complete agreement on what is ordered and there would be no complaining once it was delivered and consumed.

TXAG 05
AG
I just like how he dismisses big airplanes flying into these buildings and their fuel burning everything up as "minor damage" and "minor fires". WTC7 had a building fall on it and caught the entire thing on fire, but don't worry, it's just minor.
whatthehey78
AG
New World Ag said:

Believe it would work

Your assuming all were told the entire plan, including its deadly consequences AND that they were even told the truth. If you have an OPEN mind, consider each participant was only informed of their 'limited' role in the whole scheme...with phony emphasis on how their participation would benefit mankind. Plus..."it's TOP SECRET, HUSH, HUSH" and "your government...AMERICA is depending on YOU"!!! "If anyone fails his/her duty...Americans will die"!!!

After the fact..."apparently someone failed".
Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and myself founded empires; but upon what foundation did we rest the creations of our genius? Upon force! But Jesus Christ founded His upon love; and at this hour millions of men would die for Him. - Napoleon Bonaparte
titan
S

One thing about all those is there a phenomenon out there where you have some more serious thoughful questions, and then you have some really out there crazy ones like Alex Jones on the Sandy Hook event.

Turns out that in some cases, this is deliberate "static" generated by some posters to confuse and obscure the more basic questions and make it all look ridiculous. It is something to be on guard against. You have to read a few posts of a poster to determine what `kind' of dissenter they are, what they are objecting to. For example, the Building 7 discussion is more problematic and tricky than that of the Towers, and so on. There are major talking heads that legitimized discussion about it. And that bit that the study did not use the accurate facts is just one of those things that some latch onto.

Predmid
AG
New World Ag said:

The only proof you need they're a bunch of idiots regarding structural design is the fact the group was founded by an architect.

https://ascelibrary.org/doi/10.1061/%28ASCE%290733-9399%282008%29134%3A10%28892%29

From an actual accredited study that lays to rest the allegations of free fall and controlled demolition.
Duckhook
AG
whatthehey78 said:

New World Ag said:

Believe it would work

Your assuming all were told the entire plan, including its deadly consequences AND that they were even told the truth. If you have an OPEN mind, consider each participant was only informed of their 'limited' role in the whole scheme...with phony emphasis on how their participation would benefit mankind. Plus..."it's TOP SECRET, HUSH, HUSH" and "your government...AMERICA is depending on YOU"!!! "If anyone fails his/her duty...Americans will die"!!!

But, if this compartmentalization is in fact true, nobody, of the hundreds or thousands of people involved, in the 21 years since then has had second thoughts about their role?

Hmmm, maybe that wasn't actually some innocuous package I was wiring to support columns in WTC buildings.

Hmmm, maybe those innocent looking passengers from that flight didn't really need to be murdered.

Hmmm, I wonder if that remote control I wired on those airliners was really for the purpose I was told.
AG
Duckhook said:

whatthehey78 said:

New World Ag said:

Believe it would work

But, if this compartmentalization is in fact true, nobody, of the hundreds or thousands of people involved, in the 21 years since then has had second thoughts about their role?

Hmmm, maybe that wasn't actually some innocuous package I was wiring to support columns in WTC buildings.

Hmmm, maybe those innocent looking passengers from that flight didn't really need to be murdered.

Hmmm, I wonder if that remote control I wired on those airliners was really for the purpose I was told.
Hmmm, I wonder why I had to harness up and install hundreds of tension cables in a building that was partially occupied.

Ed Harley
AG
Ed Harley said:

AggiEE said:

Ed Harley said:

AggiEE said:

SociallyConditionedAg said:

AggiEE said:

snowdog90 said:

AggiEE,

I'm curious. I'm in my 50's and don't believe the official story, obviously. I believed the official story for years, I really didn't realize there was controversy until maybe 2005 or so when I first started hearing about "truthers". I immediately dismissed them as idiots, so I understand the pushback you and I get on this forum.

In 2013 or so, I saw a video on 911 that blew me away. Tower 7 was the kicker, I just couldn't believe that I knew nothing about that. Then watching it collapse and seeing all the controversy coinciding with it - it was stunning. Tower 7 and all the hundreds of other hard-to-explain details are what caused me to change my opinion on the whole thing.

I'm curious how old you are and what made you change your mind.

I was in a similar boat. I'm in my 30s, have been a conservative all my life.

What always struck me about 9/11 was the destruction of the towers, it never seemed natural to me going back to basic physics. When I initially saw the attacks I never anticipated for them to collapse like that.

The sheer awe of the event and the huge glut of information that happened that day quickly turns your attention to who is responsible, so I just went with the mainstream narrative.

In the mid 00s I saw the truth movement gaining popularity and like you I instantly dismissed it. Then I watched Loose Change and the film raised so many questions that I started to pay closer attention, especially after finding out about WTC7

Shortly thereafter, AE911Truth was formed and a bunch of great material from various scientists and engineers started to appear. My belief that it was an inside job was solidified by the work of David Chandler and Steve Jones, the latter who studied the dust and found evidence of nano-thermate that has no justification for why it should exist in such large quantities.

I'm not generally a conspiracy theorist, and I certainly don't want to believe any of this. It's a lot more comforting to think this was the result of foreign terrorists rather than a false fiat attack orchestrated by elements of our own government, but the evidence is too definitive to ignore these uncomfortable truths.

It certainly has made me a much more cynical person, especially as it pertains to governmental policy and initiatives - it makes me question everything from the standard American diet to COVID and so forth.

Similar story here. I believed the official story to begin with but then saw the way the Bush administration handled the Patriot Act and the war and I started piercing things together over time. If it were only the 2 towers that fell, I probably wouldn't have questioned it, but WTC7 falling was completely unnatural.

A firefighter that helped clean out the rubble told me that the NYFD firefighters told him about the explosions they heard before they fell. With all the obvious lies the government tells us daily, who can't believe the official story? The last 2 years of COVID insanity sold be enough to make everyone distrust the government.

It's fascinating to me how quickly people dismiss all the eyewitness accounts of explosions, and we also have plenty of video evidence of explosions as well.

Doesn't surprise me that there's a lot of firefighters that think it was an inside job due to that and the molten steel

What's more fascinating is that a person who purports to have a college degree believes that the government diverted AA77 to a government-controlled airport, removed all the passengers, had them all make fake phone calls to their loved ones, killed them all and buried them in places no one can find them, and then destroyed the plane. And not a single person involved spoke up about this insane plot.

Think about what you're saying here. Does that really make more sense to you than two buildings collapsing after being hit by massive planes?

At some point, these conspiracy theories are flat-out ****ing stupid and you're there.

That's precisely the dilemma, isn't it? Which do you choose to believe:

Red Pill: Something that I find to be blatantly physically impossible as a result of plane impacts and ensuing fires, despite being an extremely uncomfortable truth inconsistent with the narrative of the country we all grew up believing in:

• Complete destruction of three buildings
  • Collapsing at free fall speed
  • A significant portion of the debris scattered in a massive radius around the towers with no known lateral force to explain such an extreme field of debris
  • Pools of molten steel at ground zero reminiscent of a foundry or "lava"
  • Surfaces of warped steel beams covered in Sulfur with analyzed Dust that contains significant amount of molten iron consistent with Nano-Thermate
  • Visual evidence of Squibs 60 floors below the impact zone that is not explained by supposed "pressure points" in an open office setting surrounding the exterior columns
  • Numerous eye witnesses of explosions at all of the buildings, some going off before the planes have even impacted, and far away from the impact zone
  • Temperatures at ground zero that lasted for months that are totally unexplained by the fires that occurred from the planes and ensuing fires
  • Outright comical conveniences such as the passport they found in the streets of NYC, yet it's difficult to find any remnants of basic office furnishings anywhere.
  • The insider trading, which is statistically significant and a proven fact that there were people that knew in advance at financial institutions that this would occur

Blue Pill: The impossibility that conspiracies ever happen. That covert operations planned by psychopaths in power that have a wholly utilitarian view of power and the American public, willing to do whatever is necessary to institute a wide-sweeping agenda that would result in multiple wars and domestic agendas, somehow does not exist within the highest levels of society and our government. And that there's absolutely no way this operation could have been compartmentally planned by key well-connected individuals, over a long period of time, and that they must all somehow be willing to "talk" despite the obvious implication that they fully believed in this operation to begin with and to speak up about it would result in their likely demise. This, despite evidence of similar government-sponsored false flag terrorist attacks such as Operation Northwoods, that were drafted by the military and made it all the way to the President of the United States to sign off on.

I'll take the red pill, because it's clear as day with my own set of eyes and the logical conclusion that follows, and that what occurred after 9/11 played directly into the hands of the agenda of those in power. It is not difficult to connect the dots.

It's actually very difficult (impossible, actually) to connect the dots of the conspiracy I laid out.

And you still, after 30 pages of this nonsense, have not answered the question I've asked multiple times: buildings that are demolished have lots of the internal structures removed prior to demolition and they have been vacant for a long time prior to demolition to allow for that. We know WTC7 was occupied up until 9/11.

How do you explain this and how could it have been demolished without following this standard protocol that would have been impossible given that people still worked there?

This is the only question I want answered. I don't want to hear about some dude who heard an explosion. I don't want to hear about exploding paint. I don't want to hear about another dude who saw some hot coffee on a table. I don't want to hear about remote controlled planes. I don't want to hear about any of the other **** you deflect with.

I want a direct answer to this question.

Still waiting for an answer to this question.

AggiEE will write a thesis on a guy that heard something after the planes had crashed into buildings 1 and 2 (shocking someone would hear something that sounded like an explosion on 9/11), but won't answer this basic question. Weird.
TexasAggie_02
AG
https://www.reddit.com/r/trains/comments/y14kgx/the_crimean_bridge_after_the_fire_with_the_wheels/

Tell me again about fire and steel....
AG
TexasAggie_02 said:

https://www.reddit.com/r/trains/comments/y14kgx/the_crimean_bridge_after_the_fire_with_the_wheels/

I need to know if that is a major fire or minor fire and if it burned for more than an hour or two.

Duckhook
AG
TexasAggie_02 said:

I was told on this thread that something like this is un-possible. Were these wheels engineered to withstand being crashed into by a 707?
Ed Harley
AG
Duckhook said:

TexasAggie_02 said:

I was told on this thread that something like this is un-possible. Were these wheels engineered to withstand being crashed into by a 707?

This probably happened because some sneaky thousand-person group that will never speak a word of it for eternity got to the train and tracks beforehand and put down some invisible special melding potion. And no one probably died from this. All the passengers probably were removed from the train before the explosion, then taken to a secret military location and killed one by one after they were forced to call family members.

Prove me wrong. And I'll provide some homemade videos 20 years from now that support this theory.
agracer
AG
AggiEE said:

New World Ag said:

Here's what Leslie Robertson, Chief Structural Engineer, had to say:

Quote:

We had designed the project for the impact of the largest airplane of its time, the Boeing 707. The 767 that actually hit the WTC was quite another matter again. First of all it was a bit heavier than the 707, not very much heavier, but a bit heavier. But mostly it was flying a lot faster. And the energy that it put into the building is proportional to its square of the velocity, as you double the velocity, four times the energy. Triple the velocity, eight times the energy and so forth.

And then of course with the 707 to the best of my knowledge the fuel load was not considered in the design, and indeed I don't know how it could have been considered. But, and with the 767 the fuel load was enormous compared to that of the 707, it was a fully fuelled airplane compared to the 707 which was a landing aircraft. Just absolutely no comparison between the two
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sn/tvradio/programmes/horizon/broadband/archive/leslie_robertson/index_textonly.shtml

The speed argument actually works against the official story, since we know a 757 could not have flown at those speeds at near sea level without significant aerodynamic issues

Secondly, the lead designer says multiple planes could have impacted the tower. It doesn't matter that a 757 is slightly larger, faster, or with a tad more fuel, it was already designed above and beyond a 707, but the 707 was the only specific case analyzed specifically

This still only discusses the impact zone, it does nothing to address how even if the floors failed that it led to global collapse, at near freefall speed, through the path of most resistance

A true collapse would have the momentum slowed down while the top portion crumbles or falls over, while leaving the structure below in tact
At this point it's obvious you're just a troll…actually it was obvious a long time ago.

It's been shown multiple times on this thread that none of the buildings fell at near free fall speeds but you keep repeating the lie.
ATX_AG_08
AG
You have to be incredibly special to think it's possible to pull off a CONTROLLED demolition in a burning building after it's been hit with a plane.

And it go off with out a hitch 3 times out of 3. Again, in burning buildings.

Plus, our gov't is flat out incapable of orchestrating something like this. Our country is run by morons if you haven't noticed.

I feel like an idiot for even letting myself post in this dumb thread.
snowdog90
agracer said:

AggiEE said:

New World Ag said:

Quote:

We had designed the project for the impact of the largest airplane of its time, the Boeing 707. The 767 that actually hit the WTC was quite another matter again. First of all it was a bit heavier than the 707, not very much heavier, but a bit heavier. But mostly it was flying a lot faster. And the energy that it put into the building is proportional to its square of the velocity, as you double the velocity, four times the energy. Triple the velocity, eight times the energy and so forth.

And then of course with the 707 to the best of my knowledge the fuel load was not considered in the design, and indeed I don't know how it could have been considered. But, and with the 767 the fuel load was enormous compared to that of the 707, it was a fully fuelled airplane compared to the 707 which was a landing aircraft. Just absolutely no comparison between the two
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sn/tvradio/programmes/horizon/broadband/archive/leslie_robertson/index_textonly.shtml

The speed argument actually works against the official story, since we know a 757 could not have flown at those speeds at near sea level without significant aerodynamic issues

Secondly, the lead designer says multiple planes could have impacted the tower. It doesn't matter that a 757 is slightly larger, faster, or with a tad more fuel, it was already designed above and beyond a 707, but the 707 was the only specific case analyzed specifically

This still only discusses the impact zone, it does nothing to address how even if the floors failed that it led to global collapse, at near freefall speed, through the path of most resistance

At this point it's obvious you're just a troll…actually it was obvious a long time ago.

It's been shown multiple times on this thread that none of the buildings fell at near free fall speeds but you keep repeating the lie.

No. Ugh. NIST itself said tower 7 was freefall for 100 feet. The other 2 were very close to freefall, much closer than should have been with 60+ floors of uncompromised steel frame.
AggiEE
agracer said:

AggiEE said:

New World Ag said:

Quote:

https://www.ae911truth.org/evidence/free-fall-acceleration

Quote:

Indeed, when we count backwards 5.4 seconds from the point at which the roofline disappears from view, we find that there is no obvious, continuous movement of the building that could be reasonably interpreted as the start of the collapse. According to Chandler, "Since their model predicted 5.4 seconds for the 18-story collapse, they dutifully conjured up a 5.4-second measurement to match [the model]." Then, NIST assumed that the downward acceleration during those 5.4 seconds was "approximately constant" 4 even though the building was almost entirely motionless for more than a second. Based upon this inaccurate characterization of WTC 7's motion, NIST denied the occurrence of free fall.

Artificially starting the freefall speed at the moment the roofline gets destroyed is analogous to starting the timer when a controlled demolition has many of its 'pre-demolition' explosions before the final event. It's a complete falsehood. The moment of freefall is from when the entire structure is failed, which in controlled demolitions, is often well after many timed/staged explosions prior to the final cutting of all the columns. This is a pre-weakening process.
AggiEE
New World Ag said:

AggiEE said:

So we hand waive away a massive gaping hole while it was likely drenched in the same molten lava steel foundry around ground zero (seen by the white smoke thermate residue), yet the structure remains standing

Fire does not bring down buildings. If all it takes to bring down buildings is "uncontrolled fires", there'd be no need for demolition companies
You obviously have no clue how demolition contractors bring down buildings. There is no evidence of demolition...no flashes, no sound, no credible evidence in the rubble.

Correction on my earlier statement....the Marriott hotel was WTC 3, not WTC 6.

As for why WTC 6 (as well as WTC 3, 4 and 5) didn't collapse like WTC 7...we are comparing different buildings with different damage and differing fire conditions. WTC 7 was a much taller building with much more loads involved. It had significant fires, unlike the other buildings We know that uncontrolled fires, given enough time, do weaken steel, and that 7's design contributed to the way it collapsed.

You continue to hand wave the reasoning and psychology of the conspiracy theories. There is no reasonable explanation to demo WTC 7. No sane American would even dream up this convoluted, indescribably complicated plan to kill thousands of citizens just to provide impetus to go to war in the Middle East. A plan that would take thousands of people to plan and execute, involving the government, contractors, the media, members of both political parties, the military, etc. Everyone they approached to be part of it said "sure, that an awesome idea! Count me in!". Not one person said no, not one person talked, there is no evidence of any plan. Explain that away.

We have plenty of evidence of explosions, molten metal, squibs, and more that are all consistent with demolition. There are many ways demolition can be configured, using traditional explosions that would have louder explosions and flashes, to nano-thermate which has a more muted sound footprint and less of a flash. That's specifically what it's designed to do. It is obviously more expensive to procure such military grade material than a traditional demolition.

Everytime other buildings are pointed out as NOT collapsing, despite BIGGER fires, and MASSIVE structural damage (relative to building size), is because it's hand waved away - either because people assume "planes hit towers = big explosions = must collapse" or in the case of WTC7, "it was taller, or had some uniquely idiosynchratic design element that made it vastly different from every building in existence" and that it was somehow just a coincidence that the only known historical incident of complete freefall collapse of a modern steel high rise structure due to fires happened on 9/11. Not before. Not since.

We don't know how the operation was executed. It is possible that things DID NOT go as smoothly as they had planned. It could have been entirely possible that WTC7 was intended to be demolished while one of the WTC towers was collapsing. The ensuing dust cloud would have completely obfuscated the WTC7 collapse and it would have just been inferred that the structural damage to WTC1 or 2 caused it. But it's entirely possible it didn't go smoothly, they had technical issues, and that's why they had to wait until later in the day after another crew went in to fix it. It would have been the only other WTC building that would have been difficult to clean-up without a controlled demolition, so it's plausible that was the goal, especially since it was all under the same owner - Larry Silverstein.
slimjimsims
AG

Just another anomaly where fire is selective.
whatthehey78
AG
snowdog90 said:

agracer said:

AggiEE said:

New World Ag said:

Quote:

No. Ugh. NIST itself said tower 7 was freefall for 100 feet. The other 2 were very close to freefall, much closer than should have been with 60+ floors of uncompromised steel frame.
True! One tower fell in 9.2 sec and the other in 10 sec. with no observable "deceleration" during the entire collapse...which should have occurred as it fell upon an undamaged floor below, and so forth until all of the initial kinetic energy was totally expended and the collapse ended. Successive explosive detonations would change that scenario. If each detonation was automatically 'triggered' as a floor fell onto its lower neighbor, it would appear exactly as we all witnessed. Whereas, if the lower floors were NOT detonated...their inherent, undamaged, structural integrity would have halted the collapse before reaching ground level.

Appears to be "planned" to me...and I think we all know why. There were existing "motives" that appear within reason given what we've learned or suspect about those who would benefit.
The Kraken
AG
You're completely ignoring the added mass of each failed floor and greatly overestimating the ability of each floor to resist the overwhelming force above it. There is some resistance, which is why the failure isn't at "free fall" speed as we some of the material on the perimeter falling the the street faster than the core building failure…but all that energy going from potential to kinetic means there is no way that failure was going to stop.
Ed Harley
AG
Ed Harley said:

Ed Harley said:

AggiEE said:

Ed Harley said:

AggiEE said:

SociallyConditionedAg said:

AggiEE said:

snowdog90 said:

AggiEE,

I'm curious. I'm in my 50's and don't believe the official story, obviously. I believed the official story for years, I really didn't realize there was controversy until maybe 2005 or so when I first started hearing about "truthers". I immediately dismissed them as idiots, so I understand the pushback you and I get on this forum.

In 2013 or so, I saw a video on 911 that blew me away. Tower 7 was the kicker, I just couldn't believe that I knew nothing about that. Then watching it collapse and seeing all the controversy coinciding with it - it was stunning. Tower 7 and all the hundreds of other hard-to-explain details are what caused me to change my opinion on the whole thing.

I'm curious how old you are and what made you change your mind.

I was in a similar boat. I'm in my 30s, have been a conservative all my life.

What always struck me about 9/11 was the destruction of the towers, it never seemed natural to me going back to basic physics. When I initially saw the attacks I never anticipated for them to collapse like that.

The sheer awe of the event and the huge glut of information that happened that day quickly turns your attention to who is responsible, so I just went with the mainstream narrative.

In the mid 00s I saw the truth movement gaining popularity and like you I instantly dismissed it. Then I watched Loose Change and the film raised so many questions that I started to pay closer attention, especially after finding out about WTC7

Shortly thereafter, AE911Truth was formed and a bunch of great material from various scientists and engineers started to appear. My belief that it was an inside job was solidified by the work of David Chandler and Steve Jones, the latter who studied the dust and found evidence of nano-thermate that has no justification for why it should exist in such large quantities.

I'm not generally a conspiracy theorist, and I certainly don't want to believe any of this. It's a lot more comforting to think this was the result of foreign terrorists rather than a false fiat attack orchestrated by elements of our own government, but the evidence is too definitive to ignore these uncomfortable truths.

It certainly has made me a much more cynical person, especially as it pertains to governmental policy and initiatives - it makes me question everything from the standard American diet to COVID and so forth.

Similar story here. I believed the official story to begin with but then saw the way the Bush administration handled the Patriot Act and the war and I started piercing things together over time. If it were only the 2 towers that fell, I probably wouldn't have questioned it, but WTC7 falling was completely unnatural.

A firefighter that helped clean out the rubble told me that the NYFD firefighters told him about the explosions they heard before they fell. With all the obvious lies the government tells us daily, who can't believe the official story? The last 2 years of COVID insanity sold be enough to make everyone distrust the government.

It's fascinating to me how quickly people dismiss all the eyewitness accounts of explosions, and we also have plenty of video evidence of explosions as well.

Doesn't surprise me that there's a lot of firefighters that think it was an inside job due to that and the molten steel

What's more fascinating is that a person who purports to have a college degree believes that the government diverted AA77 to a government-controlled airport, removed all the passengers, had them all make fake phone calls to their loved ones, killed them all and buried them in places no one can find them, and then destroyed the plane. And not a single person involved spoke up about this insane plot.

Think about what you're saying here. Does that really make more sense to you than two buildings collapsing after being hit by massive planes?

At some point, these conspiracy theories are flat-out ****ing stupid and you're there.

That's precisely the dilemma, isn't it? Which do you choose to believe:

Red Pill: Something that I find to be blatantly physically impossible as a result of plane impacts and ensuing fires, despite being an extremely uncomfortable truth inconsistent with the narrative of the country we all grew up believing in:

• Complete destruction of three buildings
  • Collapsing at free fall speed
  • A significant portion of the debris scattered in a massive radius around the towers with no known lateral force to explain such an extreme field of debris
  • Pools of molten steel at ground zero reminiscent of a foundry or "lava"
  • Surfaces of warped steel beams covered in Sulfur with analyzed Dust that contains significant amount of molten iron consistent with Nano-Thermate
  • Visual evidence of Squibs 60 floors below the impact zone that is not explained by supposed "pressure points" in an open office setting surrounding the exterior columns
  • Numerous eye witnesses of explosions at all of the buildings, some going off before the planes have even impacted, and far away from the impact zone
  • Temperatures at ground zero that lasted for months that are totally unexplained by the fires that occurred from the planes and ensuing fires
  • Outright comical conveniences such as the passport they found in the streets of NYC, yet it's difficult to find any remnants of basic office furnishings anywhere.
  • The insider trading, which is statistically significant and a proven fact that there were people that knew in advance at financial institutions that this would occur

Blue Pill: The impossibility that conspiracies ever happen. That covert operations planned by psychopaths in power that have a wholly utilitarian view of power and the American public, willing to do whatever is necessary to institute a wide-sweeping agenda that would result in multiple wars and domestic agendas, somehow does not exist within the highest levels of society and our government. And that there's absolutely no way this operation could have been compartmentally planned by key well-connected individuals, over a long period of time, and that they must all somehow be willing to "talk" despite the obvious implication that they fully believed in this operation to begin with and to speak up about it would result in their likely demise. This, despite evidence of similar government-sponsored false flag terrorist attacks such as Operation Northwoods, that were drafted by the military and made it all the way to the President of the United States to sign off on.

I'll take the red pill, because it's clear as day with my own set of eyes and the logical conclusion that follows, and that what occurred after 9/11 played directly into the hands of the agenda of those in power. It is not difficult to connect the dots.

It's actually very difficult (impossible, actually) to connect the dots of the conspiracy I laid out.

And you still, after 30 pages of this nonsense, have not answered the question I've asked multiple times: buildings that are demolished have lots of the internal structures removed prior to demolition and they have been vacant for a long time prior to demolition to allow for that. We know WTC7 was occupied up until 9/11.

How do you explain this and how could it have been demolished without following this standard protocol that would have been impossible given that people still worked there?

This is the only question I want answered. I don't want to hear about some dude who heard an explosion. I don't want to hear about exploding paint. I don't want to hear about another dude who saw some hot coffee on a table. I don't want to hear about remote controlled planes. I don't want to hear about any of the other **** you deflect with.

I want a direct answer to this question.

Still waiting for an answer to this question.

AggiEE will write a thesis on a guy that heard something after the planes had crashed into buildings 1 and 2 (shocking someone would hear something that sounded like an explosion on 9/11), but won't answer this basic question. Weird.

Another day, another AggiEE refusal to answer this question even though he's clearly reading this thread because he keeps posting nonsense.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.