The latest "proof" from a 9/11 conspiracy friend

56,915 Views | 1244 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by double aught
PlaneCrashGuy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
titan said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

A very short google search later and I find History.com reporting the debris was scattered for 8 miles. https://www.history.com/topics/21st-century/flight-93

The picture didnt look that wide
Isn't that picture just where the nose hit, or a large part of the aircraft? It wouldn't show the whole scene. If it means framgents found that far away it could mean starting to break up as neared impact from the overpressures.

I would assume so. Unless I misunderstood the other poster [ "The debris wasn't scattered. It's pictured." ] he seemed to think it wasn't at all scattered.

Another poster further down says it was lighter fragments [ "very light debris, paper and nylon" ] which I don't think would be indicative of the plane breaking up on its way down, but maybe an expert could explain how this is incorrect on my part.
“Not gonna lie...its a little disconcerting to have our minister of positivity be PlaneCrashGuy but Im in"
Stat Monitor Repairman
I get a sense that some folks on here are thinking through these issues for the first time.

Did all you folks not watch all this **** go down in real time?

We rehashing **** that was argued to death at the time.

Wtf going on here?
J. Walter Weatherman
ATX_AG_08 said:

It wasn't shot down. Theres black box, audio, substantiating phone calls. The debris wasn't scattered. It's pictured. Go pull it up.

You have to be purposely obtuse to believe this crap.

I think 9/11 conspiracy believers use this as a mental defense mechanism. They want to feel smart so bad theyre willing to believe absolute insanity to put themselves the minority, thus feeling smarter than the majority. I've paid attention to these ppl and every one is a little mentally off.

The hilarious and ironic part is just how much it mirrors the Covid psychos that we've seen from the left the last couple of years. They wanted so badly to appear smart and lecture people that they let fear of what was basically a seasonal flu completely dominate their lives.

In this case, conspiracy theorists want to badly to appear "above" the so-called non believers that they will completely turn the logical side of their brains off and convince themselves of a convoluted, logistically impossible and completely pointless plan.
Stat Monitor Repairman
30 pages later, again

People that believe the 9-11 story and people that believe in covid are the same people.
titan
S
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

I get a sense that some folks on here are thinking through these issues for the first time.

Did all you folks not watch all this **** go down in real time?

We rehashing **** that was argued to death at the time.

Wtf going on here?
There were always really flaky aspects about the event. Questions especially about 93 and 77. The rumors about 93 were rife then, and in informal circles. 77 has always had -- "its rather strange where hit, the offices concerned" and just how.

What is really happening is what covid showed. The de-facto benefit of the doubt is un-warranted, so some of the points are just being given fresh hearing. With the thread, did a little digging, and it turns out this movement got especially a good bit of steam around 2011 and all kinds of things both with "something to it" good questions and "total nonsense Sandy Hook" level kind of elements. Twin Towers talk has always seemed beyond poppycock. But even that turns out to have more followers than thought.

One of the things you run into is the official tendency to lie routinely often gets into the waters of where you start assuming its all lies. That's not the case. A way to separate the two is whether a major figure's political career is impacted by a lie or not. A lie is more likely in that case. Far less likely about an architectural minutiae no one was even "tracking" at the time. These often can be clues to a faulty, or more fairly, incomplete story. A study that uses the wrong facts of a design to judge damage from an event can be questioned without saying the more sinister idea its deliberately done that.

And so on.

J. Walter Weatherman

30 pages later, again

People that believe the 9-11 story and people that believe in covid are the same people.

This is such an absurd comparison it's barely even worth replying to. But 99.99 percent of functioning adults can process actual evidence and thousands of eye witnesses and because of that understand that 9/11 happened basically exactly as has been reported. A small percentage of idiots, basically all on the left, think covid is something worth shutting down normal life for.
Duckhook
AG

30 pages later, again

So you don't believe there is such a thing as Covid? Or you acknowledge there is such a thing as Covid but you didn't like the response to it?

As far as Flight 93, there is no evidence that the plane was shot down. No significant parts of the plane found anywhere other than in the immediate vicinity of the crash. Black box recordings do not support a shootdown.

There's plenty of supportable, documented evidence that an intact plane crashed into the ground.
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
Are you aware of the explanation for the eight mile spread of the furthest debris? As a casual that level of distance shocks me - and my voicing that that concern/confusion was the genesis of U93 in this thread.

I'm asking to understand and not to argue.
“Not gonna lie...its a little disconcerting to have our minister of positivity be PlaneCrashGuy but Im in"
Duckhook
AG
PlaneCrashGuy said:

Are you aware of the explanation for the eight mile spread of the furthest debris? As a casual that level of distance shocks me - and my voicing that that concern/confusion was the genesis of U93 in this thread.

I read that link of yours, but I've never seen anything anywhere else that reported any significant airplane pieces up to 8 miles away. I've seen plenty of stories of light debris (paper, nylon, other light material) found up to a couple of miles downwind from the crash site.
titan
S
PlaneCrashGuy said:

Aside: I like that description for someone just exploring something. I confess that would be a perfect description of my own take upon reading the thread. The Building 7 stuff ended up drawing in, since it produced quantifiable inconsistencies. (report disregarding actual design)

Carry on, just wanted to remark on that descriptor.
AggiEE
J. Walter Weatherman said:

30 pages later, again

This is such an absurd comparison it's barely even worth replying to. But 99.99 percent of functioning adults can process actual evidence and thousands of eye witnesses and because of that understand that 9/11 happened basically exactly as has been reported. A small percentage of idiots, basically all on the left, think covid is something worth shutting down normal life for.

Half of the country thought COVID was worth shutting down for, or at the very least serious enough to where we need to mandate vaccines or masks. The corporate/federal response to COVID is very similar to 9/11 in that it's all about forcing people to bend to the state and increasing executive powers. Your lives/business can be completely threatened by federal mandates over some invisible virus that has no effect on 99.9% of the population other than a mild cold. The plandemic, like 9/11, was a complete psy op against the american public to live in fear and to blindly trust the experts which have repeatedly been proven to be completely wrong. It also sets the stage for further executive action - vaccine passports, databases, chip implants, etc.

99.9% of "functioning" adults would likely raise numerous suspicions on 9/11 if their cognitive dissonance wasn't so strong - the official story has more holes in it than swiss cheese. And WTC7 is ALL you need to know to realize that it's all a lie. Anyone that is being honest with themselves will realize that this building's collapse is a controlled demolition - and we now have university studies that prove it.

Remember folks: infernos like this do not completely level buildings.

https://imgur.com/3AQaQgx

Satellite of Love
AggiEE said:

Duckhook said:

AggiEE said:

New World Ag said:

Yet they did. Certainly not possible at all times or for very long, but they occurred. Why would they lie about that? What purpose would it serve? If it wasn't possible, why state they did?

1 hr 38 mins in

In 2003 there was an attempt to replicate the calls in flight. They would not work at 8000 feet and above, well below cruising altitude. Furthermore, the speed of the aircraft would cause the calls to constantly drop even if they were able to maintain the original signal at cruising altitudes.

So the old in-plane phones are not a reasonable explanation for how the calls were made?

Not when we have caller ID from the receivers of the calls from family members on the ground that confirmed it was made by their number, and the timestamps align with the alleged altitude being 30,000 feet. The video goes into detail about this.
I gave up a long time ago once I realized there was no hope for you and your tinfoil arguments. But I cam back after seeing the video.

That video is pretty gross. They are saying Beamer wasn't on the plane? They lay their hat on an FBI interview of Jefferson (the GTE operator) in which she could have misspoke or the FBI agent could have screwed up and typed "were preparing."

What's funny about truthers is they only like things that go their way. They failed to mention this other FBI report:
https://vault.fbi.gov/9-11%20Commission%20Report/9-11-investigation-09-2001
It has the Beamer phone call in it on page one where they state the hijackers have taken the plane.

They are using that interview to obfuscate other known information like the altitude vs time plot pointing to Flight 93 crashing.
AggiEE
You've failed to indicate what is "gross" about it. What in particular do you disagree with when it comes to the evidence of that call?
Satellite of Love
AggiEE said:

You've failed to indicate what is "gross" about it. What in particular do you disagree with when it comes to the evidence of that call?
My followup sentence stating their claim that Beamer was not on the plane. They are saying it was all faked. That they were given a script then another plane was crashed. Yea that is gross.

Also you ignored my followup FBI document (as you did through out when people brought up evidence).

They also are making the claim that the Airfone calls were in fact cell phone calls. That is pretty dumb considering they can relay where each call came from and had cell phone records to back it up. Again, relying on those who were contacted as the source that they were cell phone calls. The family members probably assumed that since they were calls from an airplane. Again, video taking a lot of liberties outside of known information from the flight. It's half assed research on their part.
Duckhook
AG
AggiEE said:

30 pages later, again

Here's a 2008 event. Analysis of the cause of the collapse looks remarkably familiar.
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/271367709_Observations_from_the_Fire_and_Collapse_of_the_Faculty_of_Architecture_Building_Delft_University_of_Technology
titan
S
Satellite of Love said:

AggiEE said:

Duckhook said:

AggiEE said:

New World Ag said:

Yet they did. Certainly not possible at all times or for very long, but they occurred. Why would they lie about that? What purpose would it serve? If it wasn't possible, why state they did?

1 hr 38 mins in

In 2003 there was an attempt to replicate the calls in flight. They would not work at 8000 feet and above, well below cruising altitude. Furthermore, the speed of the aircraft would cause the calls to constantly drop even if they were able to maintain the original signal at cruising altitudes.

So the old in-plane phones are not a reasonable explanation for how the calls were made?

Not when we have caller ID from the receivers of the calls from family members on the ground that confirmed it was made by their number, and the timestamps align with the alleged altitude being 30,000 feet. The video goes into detail about this.
I gave up a long time ago once I realized there was no hope for you and your tinfoil arguments. But I cam back after seeing the video.

That video is pretty gross. They are saying Beamer wasn't on the plane? They lay their hat on an FBI interview of Jefferson (the GTE operator) in which she could have misspoke or the FBI agent could have screwed up and typed "were preparing."

What's funny about truthers is they only like things that go their way. They failed to mention this other FBI report:
https://vault.fbi.gov/9-11%20Commission%20Report/9-11-investigation-09-2001
It has the Beamer phone call in it on page one where they state the hijackers have taken the plane.

They are using that interview to obfuscate other known information like the altitude vs time plot pointing to Flight 93 crashing.
Looks that way. The one element that caught attention in particular is that it did seem CeeCee Lyles said "its a frame" --- what was striking about that is had just been wondering --- "If this is true, why didn't one of them find a way to say it, code it, that all is not kosher? " and then bingo, one maybe did just that. Soo..Hmm.

The other thing is the rebuttal based on time of call -- what evidence makes this 9:28 so reliable--wouldn't Beamer's call time be more reliable? So that part was a wash to me.

Stat Monitor Repairman
Quote:

… it did seem CeeCee Lyles said "its a frame"
I've never liked how that sounded.

From the first time I heard it, i've never reconciled it.

You can hear what the lady said, and the context in which she said it.

Never has sat right with me. Thats all i'm saying.
AggiEE
Duckhook said:

AggiEE said:

30 pages later, again

Here's a 2008 event. Analysis of the cause of the collapse looks remarkably familiar.
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/271367709_Observations_from_the_Fire_and_Collapse_of_the_Faculty_of_Architecture_Building_Delft_University_of_Technology

What looks familiar exactly? The entire building did not collapse, only a small portion did which is what you would expect from asymmetrical damage

AggiEE
Satellite of Love said:

AggiEE said:

My followup sentence stating their claim that Beamer was not on the plane. They are saying it was all faked. That they were given a script then another plane was crashed. Yea that is gross.

Also you ignored my followup FBI document (as you did through out when people brought up evidence).

They also are making the claim that the Airfone calls were in fact cell phone calls. That is pretty dumb considering they can relay where each call came from and had cell phone records to back it up. Again, relying on those who were contacted as the source that they were cell phone calls. The family members probably assumed that since they were calls from an airplane. Again, video taking a lot of liberties outside of known information from the flight. It's half assed research on their part.

So you have to choose which source you believe. The phones of those receiving the calls or the FBI. Certainly the government would never lie or fabricate evidence or omission?

Odd that Beamer's call is still connected after the plane is alleged to have crashed
double aught
AG
But you said it never happens and have implied that it's pretty much impossible.
AggiEE
double aught said:

But you said it never happens and have implied that it's pretty much impossible.

I said there has never been a modern steel high rise structure that has COMPLETELY collapsed due to fire. You'd essentially need the entire building to have the same exact consistent heat sufficient to weaken loadbearing members near simultaneously. That's what a controlled demolition does.
Old Army Ghost
liar

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/sao-paulo-brazil-building-fire-brings-collapse-unknown-number-of-victims/

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-38675628
AggiEE
Old Army Ghost said:

liar

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/sao-paulo-brazil-building-fire-brings-collapse-unknown-number-of-victims/

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-38675628

This is not a steel framed building, it's one made of steel reinforced concrete and only has a few columns
TRADUCTOR
911 secret demolition company had to do this perfectly, because of marketing.
TRADUCTOR

After what we've seen go down the past 2 years with covid, I don't belief a gd thing.

Not a gd thing.

Agree, but you are not trying to sell a conspiracy with YouTube videos.
Satellite of Love
AggiEE said:

Satellite of Love said:

AggiEE said:

So you have to choose which source you believe. The phones of those receiving the calls or the FBI. Certainly the government would never lie or fabricate evidence or omission?

Odd that Beamer's call is still connected after the plane is alleged to have crashed
But here is the thing, they are ignoring other data that exists and ONLY relying on the interview later in the day.

We have 2 sources. One at 9:45 ( that states the plane was hijacked. Another source says 9:52 (interview). Does it really matter if the plane was hijacked at 9:28 or 9:52? How does that change the outcome of the event?

When in isolation, sure that sure does seem suspicious to the offical narrative....but when including other facts of the day it appears to be an anomoly that could be grounded in someone's clerical error.

Your source doesn't jive with other phone calls made prior to 9:52.

Tom Burnett: 9:30 - tells his wife that hijackers talked about flying the plane into the ground

Unid'd FA: 9:32 contacts UA on a speed dial number. Nothing about what was talked about is known. This number is used for in flight problems

Sandy Bradshaw: 9:35 contacts UA maintenance facility and talks about the hijackers. They pulled a knife and killed another FA.

Mark Bingham: 9:37 - 2nd try phone call. Talks to his mother and tells her the plane he is on has been hijacked.

There are 22 additional phone calls until 9:50. This points to something happening on the plane inbetween 9:30 and 9:50. Your source claims nothing happened until 9:52. Do you see a problem yet with them relying on the interview source?

Another issue is with the flight's altitude data. You saw it several pages ago, but let's put it here to refresh memories:

Just before 9:30 there is a downward jolt of nearly 1,000'. Something happens here. Up until there the plane was cruising at 35,000' without issues. It could be a hijacking, but we aren't entirely sure. Now look above and see the first phone call comes from the plane at 9:30 from Tom Burnett. Seems like a hijacking could have occured at the jolt with two pieces of evidence.

Your source claims the hijacking could be at 9:52. Looking at the plane's data, the plane is in a quick descent and around 13,000' and still falling. Would that make sense for the moment of a hijacking?

Another piece of evidence is the communications to controllers in Cleveland. At 9:28 am there was a call to the controllers, but it was unitelligible sounds. 35 seconds later they get a call stating "Mayday! Mayday! Get out of Here! Get out of here!" Boy that sure does sound like something is happening in the cockpick well before 9:52.

At 9:31 a man comes on and tells the passengers "Ladies and gentlemen: here the captain. Please sit down, keep remaining seating. We have a bomb on board. So Sit." Again another piece of evidence showing the hijacking began around 9:28.

The source I am choosing to believe is in line with a lot of the other evidence we have from the plane. It seems more plausible than what they chose to show.

What is funny is earlier in the video they go over the phone calls tryiing to discredit them all as cell phone calls. They seem to take the FBI's word that two of the calls were from cell phones but the other 33 phone calls HAD to be cell phones and the FBI is covering it up under the guise of GTE AirFone calls. So they are picking and choosing which part of the FBI's investigation is real (for them) and clearly fake (to mislead everyone else).
AggiEE
Can someone explain how huge steel columns are recorded as falling significantly faster than gravity? This one is 1.5Gs. Only possible with an external force rather than gravitational collapse

JJxvi
AG
The govt installed a giant invisible hand above the building that pushes down and applies extra acceleration at the right moment
AggiEE
JJxvi said:

The govt installed a giant invisible hand above the building that pushes down and applies extra acceleration at the right moment

Glad to see you finally believe it was taken down by explosions
AggiEE
That's fine if you choose to believe the FBI rather than the family members, but the data is inconsistent. Why was Beamer's phone not disconnected upon impact? The line was left open. The official story regarding the cell phone calls has plenty of issues.

When you call your mother do you introduce yourself as your first and last name?

JJxvi
AG
Youre big on leaping to conclusions faced with "impossible evidence" and you are a self proclaimed physics expert, so what do you think is supplying the extra downward force? Or maybe the idea that things are falling "faster than gravity" is just wrong or a mistake? I look forward to your explanation for it…for the humor.
Ag CPA
AG
Good to see the Q nuts found a new home on this board.
AggiEE
JJxvi said:

Youre big on leaping to conclusions faced with "impossible evidence" and you are a self proclaimed physics expert, so what do you think is supplying the extra downward force? Or maybe the idea that things are falling "faster than gravity" is just wrong or a mistake? I look forward to your explanation for it…for the humor.

It's an explosive force like thermate that is providing it, as the video discusses
The Kraken
AG
Thermate on an exterior column? Just how was that installed?
plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose
AggiEE
New World Ag said:

Thermate on an exterior column? Just how was that installed?

Installed during the numerous power outages prior to 9/11 is my guess

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.