The latest "proof" from a 9/11 conspiracy friend

56,927 Views | 1244 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by double aught
AggiEE
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Duckhook said:

AggiEE said:

Duckhook said:

AggiEE said:

New World Ag said:

Yet they did. Certainly not possible at all times or for very long, but they occurred. Why would they lie about that? What purpose would it serve? If it wasn't possible, why state they did?

1 hr 38 mins in

In 2003 there was an attempt to replicate the calls in flight. They would not work at 8000 feet and above, well below cruising altitude. Furthermore, the speed of the aircraft would cause the calls to constantly drop even if they were able to maintain the original signal at cruising altitudes.

So the old in-plane phones are not a reasonable explanation for how the calls were made?

Not when we have caller ID from the receivers of the calls from family members on the ground that confirmed it was made by their number, and the timestamps align with the alleged altitude being 30,000 feet. The video goes into detail about this.

So you think all of those calls from the various flights were faked?

Placed under duress on the ground after the planes had been swapped, which is consistent with the drafted military plan called Operation Northwoods which went to the highest levels of the government for approval, but was ultimately not approved by Kennedy.
Duckhook
AG
AggiEE said:

Duckhook said:

AggiEE said:

Duckhook said:

AggiEE said:

New World Ag said:

Yet they did. Certainly not possible at all times or for very long, but they occurred. Why would they lie about that? What purpose would it serve? If it wasn't possible, why state they did?

1 hr 38 mins in

In 2003 there was an attempt to replicate the calls in flight. They would not work at 8000 feet and above, well below cruising altitude. Furthermore, the speed of the aircraft would cause the calls to constantly drop even if they were able to maintain the original signal at cruising altitudes.

So the old in-plane phones are not a reasonable explanation for how the calls were made?

Not when we have caller ID from the receivers of the calls from family members on the ground that confirmed it was made by their number, and the timestamps align with the alleged altitude being 30,000 feet. The video goes into detail about this.

Placed under duress on the ground after the planes had been swapped, which is consistent with the drafted military plan called Operation Northwoods which went to the highest levels of the government for approval, but was ultimately not approved by Kennedy.

I'll give you credit for being consistent on your idea that the AA77 passengers were disembarked and murdered.

I guess that also applies to the Flight 93 passengers who made calls? They were disembarked somewhere and murdered as well?
AggiEE
Duckhook said:

AggiEE said:

Duckhook said:

AggiEE said:

Duckhook said:

AggiEE said:

New World Ag said:

1 hr 38 mins in

I'll give you credit for being consistent on your idea that the AA77 passengers were disembarked and murdered.

I guess that also applies to the Flight 93 passengers who made calls? They were disembarked somewhere and murdered as well?

That's a theory. These parts of the discussion are highly speculative, but we do know that the calls could not have been made at those altitudes and speeds as officially claimed with the released evidence of flight path and family member's caller ID. So the next logical conclusion is how they were made, and that suggests, given the clarity of the recordings, and the duration, that they must have been on the ground. And that the only way the family members would have read from a script is likely if they were pressured.
Duckhook
AG
AggiEE said:

Duckhook said:

AggiEE said:

Duckhook said:

AggiEE said:

Duckhook said:

AggiEE said:

New World Ag said:

1 hr 38 mins in

That's a theory. These parts of the discussion are highly speculative, but we do know that the calls could not have been made at those altitudes and speeds as officially claimed with the released evidence of flight path and family member's caller ID. So the next logical conclusion is how they were made, and that suggests, given the clarity of the recordings, and the duration, that they must have been on the ground. And that the only way the family members would have read from a script is likely if they were pressured.

AggiEE
Duckhook said:

AggiEE said:

Duckhook said:

AggiEE said:

Duckhook said:

AggiEE said:

Duckhook said:

AggiEE said:

New World Ag said:

1 hr 38 mins in

Sea Speed
AG
This guys arguments are like the God of the gaps arguments many folks make about natural occurrences that religion can't explain, but instead of God, it is the government.
AggiEE
Sea Speed said:

This guys arguments are like the God of the gaps arguments many folks make about natural occurrences that religion can't explain, but instead of God, it is the government.

I think you're describing your own arguments, because it takes a huge leap of faith to believe the occurrences of the WTC were anything but controlled demolitions.

You believe the religion of the government would never conspire a false flag attack, yet we have released documents that prove they've made it all the way up to the President.
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
titan said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

I tried to skim this thread and catch up. I didn't see anyone talking about the plane in Pennsylvania.

Where do I land on the spectrum of conspiracy theory kookery if I think the towers and pentagon were legit but United 93 was shot down?
TBH, that would seem at least passably reasonable if you could show how what was presented was set up.

The govt would have overwhelming and even sympathetic understandable motive to put a different face on a straight shoot down for security. A shoot down which would be entirely justified. And probably the kind of thing the British Empire would both do, and then construct an alternative story for.

But there seems nothing especially implausible about what happened, and the fact that our fighter deployments were too lax over the homeland area in peactimes is too believable. Remember, a plane even penetrated Moscow air space and landed there in Cold War era Soviet Union. If they can be caught napping on home turf in the Cold War, we definitely could be and were in the stone dry near full peace of the end of the 20th C.

I will take this opportunity to reiterate that I have not taken the time to independently verify this, but I was told the debris from U93 was scattered, implying it blew up mid air. If I'm way off base here I'm happy to read up on it and change my mind.
“Not gonna lie...its a little disconcerting to have our minister of positivity be PlaneCrashGuy but Im in"
Duckhook
AG
PlaneCrashGuy said:

titan said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

I tried to skim this thread and catch up. I didn't see anyone talking about the plane in Pennsylvania.

Where do I land on the spectrum of conspiracy theory kookery if I think the towers and pentagon were legit but United 93 was shot down?
TBH, that would seem at least passably reasonable if you could show how what was presented was set up.

The govt would have overwhelming and even sympathetic understandable motive to put a different face on a straight shoot down for security. A shoot down which would be entirely justified. And probably the kind of thing the British Empire would both do, and then construct an alternative story for.

But there seems nothing especially implausible about what happened, and the fact that our fighter deployments were too lax over the homeland area in peactimes is too believable. Remember, a plane even penetrated Moscow air space and landed there in Cold War era Soviet Union. If they can be caught napping on home turf in the Cold War, we definitely could be and were in the stone dry near full peace of the end of the 20th C.

I will take this opportunity to reiterate that I have not taken the time to independently verify this, but I was told the debris from U93 was scattered, implying it blew up mid air. If I'm way off base here I'm happy to read up on it and change my mind.

You've got this giant smoking crater in the ground. If it disintegrated in mid-air you shouldn't have that.
JJxvi
AG
Most of the debris was undrground
TRADUCTOR
FLT 93 terrorists were tasked to hit White House ~some Capitol bldg. No evidence exists of weakening any Capitol structure required for professional demolition assist or intricate job of explosives removal due to those terrorist's task failure.
JJxvi
AG
In Washington they just shot missiles at the buildings!
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
TRADUCTOR said:

FLT 93 terrorists were tasked to hit White House ~some Capitol bldg. No evidence exists of weakening any Capitol structure required for professional demolition assist or intricate job of explosives removal due to those terrorist's task failure.
You might think that, but the conspirators were already two steps ahead knowing that one of the planes had to miss a target so as not to be the perfect conspiracy. Going 4 for 4 would be sheer lunacy.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
Tanya 93
AggiEE said:

Duckhook said:

AggiEE said:

Duckhook said:

AggiEE said:

New World Ag said:

1 hr 38 mins in

So you think our government slaughtered all those passengers?

Or are they kept on a island where they will never be found?
Duckhook
AG
Tanya 93 said:

AggiEE said:

Duckhook said:

AggiEE said:

Duckhook said:

AggiEE said:

New World Ag said:

1 hr 38 mins in

He believes the passengers were slaughtered.
AggiEE
Tanya 93 said:

AggiEE said:

Duckhook said:

AggiEE said:

Duckhook said:

AggiEE said:

New World Ag said:

1 hr 38 mins in

I don't know what happened to the passengers. My best guess is that, yes, they were sacrificed as part of the overall event. Clearly the operation would cause thousands of deaths and yet they proceeded anyway for the bigger utilitarian goal in their mind, per the agenda laid out in PNAC.

Operation Northwoods should really give any US citizen pause, since it is a clear plan to attack American citizens that was signed off on and approved all the way up to the top.
AggiEE

The Kraken
AG
I did. It then goes into a laughably complex theory that the planes were switched and the commercial flights landed. You're just adding hundreds, if not thousands, of people Into the conspiracy that have magically stayed silent.

The only two confirmed cell phone calls came from FA CeeCee Lyles and passenger Edward Felt (who was in the rear lav). Both were are 9:58, at which time the plane was at 5000 ft before going up to 10,000 ft and then down to the ground.

https://www.nps.gov/flni/learn/historyculture/phone-calls-from-flight-93.htm
plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose
Stat Monitor Repairman
After what we've seen go down the past 2 years with covid, I don't belief a gd thing.

Not a gd thing.
AggiEE
New World Ag said:

I did. It then goes into a laughably complex theory that the planes were switched and the commercial flights landed. You're just adding hundreds, if not thousands, of people Into the conspiracy that have magically stayed silent.

The only two confirmed cell phone calls came from FA CeeCee Lyles and passenger Edward Felt (who was in the rear lav). Both were are 9:58, at which time the plane was at 5000 ft before going up to 10,000 ft and then down to the ground.

It's not "laughably complex". Similar plans were signed off on in the 1960s. I don't see how I am introducing "hundreds if not thousands" into the conspiracy. Plane switching would only require a few.

Why would the joint chiefs of staff draft up a proposal that they didn't believe was achievable? They were waiting on the President to sign off on it
TexasAggie_02
AG
not to mention the switching of transponders midflight to cover up rerouting these planes to murder all the passengers
Duckhook
AG
New World Ag said:

https://www.nps.gov/flni/learn/historyculture/phone-calls-from-flight-93.htm

This is what his scenario for AA77 has to look like:

1. AA77 takes off as scheduled.
2. Shortly into its flight it is commandeered by people who are part of the cabal.
3. The plane lands at a military base. Either nobody who is not part of the cabal sees this large AA jet land, or the military personnel at this base are so used to seeing AA 757's land there that they don't think twice about it.
4. Since he says it was not possible for calls to be made from the flight, these "fake" phone calls were either made prior to takeoff or after the plane landed at the military base. Of course, there's that niggling little issue that at least a couple of people on AA77 actually talked to people on the ground in real time. Not just a voicemail. I guess those people could have been pulled from the flight before it took off and then made the "fake" call at the appropriate time, right?
5. After the passengers are disembarked and may or may not have made these "fake" phone calls, they're summarily marched off and executed. Nobody blinks an eye.
The Kraken
AG
Just off the top of my head…

How are the commercial planes forced down?
No witnesses to these planes landing?
DNA evidence and personal items of passengers and crew found at crash sites
People required to agree to kill the passengers and dispose of their bodies
No evidence of the "replacement" planes on primary radar
No evidence of the real planes diverting to other airports on primary radar
People required to dispose of the actual airliners
What planes were used as replacements? Where did they come from and where acquired?
People required to aquire, modify, paint, fly the planes
Etc, etc etc……

The Kraken
AG
At with that we got to 1000 posts on this thread. I had no idea would get close to this when it started. Congratulations, everyone!
TRADUCTOR
President Bush & Cheney should have negotiated a better parts in the script.
Goofball #1 leader: Go to Florida and read book to children. Then use AF1 to hide.
Goofball #2 leader: go to the tunnels, claim authority. Give orders to shoot down all the passenger planes and airstrikes anywhere in the ME.
Martin Cash
AG
Good lord AggiEE hasn't sobered up yet???????????????
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. Ecclesiastes 10:2
TexasAggie_02
AG
TRADUCTOR said:

President Bush & Cheney should have negotiated a better parts in the script.
Goofball #1 leader: Go to Florida and read book to children. Then use AF1 to hide.
Goofball #2 leader: go to the tunnels, claim authority. Give orders to shoot down all the passenger planes and airstrikes anywhere in the ME.

GWB: "Wait, that was today!?"
ATX_AG_08
AG
Nobodies reading from a fricking script. Would you do that? Think logically.
titan
S
PlaneCrashGuy said:

titan said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Yes. There are other arguments against the notion too. But I was just answering your question as I wasn't sure if you were making a pun on your username or were serious, ha. That flight 93 was show down was a rumor you heard even that month. Someone getting into that pursuit and question imo is alot more different than doubting the Twin Towers, and that is what you seemed to be asking. I can't say because never looked into it especially. It always seemed the most clear-cut "happened as it said".

One objection that never rang true is they "would not do it". On the contrary, if they have time is the logiical thing they can do. So it always seemed a different claim.

PlaneCrashGuy
AG
titan said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

titan said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Yes. There are other arguments against the notion too. But I was just answering your question as I wasn't sure if you were making a pun on your username or were serious, ha. That flight 93 was show down was a rumor you heard even that month. Someone getting into that pursuit and question imo is alot more different than doubting the Twin Towers, and that is what you seemed to be asking. I can't say because never looked into it especially. It always seemed the most clear-cut "happened as it said".

One objection that never rang true is they "would not do it". On the contrary, if they have time is the logiical thing they can do. So it always seemed a different claim.

Agreed. The idea of the passengers rising up to fight back and bringing the plane down feels like the perfect cover story for a plane shot down by its own government. I mean what ******* could try to say anything else happened? But it also feels like the exact thing a group of America-loving Patriots who found themselves in that scenario would do.

I have accepted that I will never know the truth, and I think thats what makes me different from other conspiracy types: I'm content saying I just don't know what happened.
“Not gonna lie...its a little disconcerting to have our minister of positivity be PlaneCrashGuy but Im in"
ATX_AG_08
AG
It wasn't shot down. Theres black box, audio, substantiating phone calls. The debris wasn't scattered. It's pictured. Go pull it up.

You have to be purposely obtuse to believe this crap.

I think 9/11 conspiracy believers use this as a mental defense mechanism. They want to feel smart so bad theyre willing to believe absolute insanity to put themselves the minority, thus feeling smarter than the majority. I've paid attention to these ppl and every one is a little mentally off.
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
A very short google search later and I find History.com reporting the debris was scattered for 8 miles. https://www.history.com/topics/21st-century/flight-93

The picture didnt look that wide
titan
S

This power down testimony is a wild card element because it creates access conditons to the floors in question. The correlations are a bit disturbing to say the least. But there may not be much to it if all the facts were known. That's the kind of thing that probably has a full story behind it. One thing could certainly identify with as an I/S Manager is how he said he had to work so hard getting systems back up smoothly that he took the days off after. Y2K was like that!

What find a little more relevant is how the 9/11 committee supposedly wouldn't register the evidence or even keep it,and put it aside. Sounds like other committees in their tendency to just pigeonhole something to doesn't fit. Like testimony Titanic broke up when heading down.

titan
S
PlaneCrashGuy said:

A very short google search later and I find History.com reporting the debris was scattered for 8 miles. https://www.history.com/topics/21st-century/flight-93

The picture didnt look that wide
Isn't that picture just where the nose hit, or a large part of the aircraft? It wouldn't show the whole scene. If it means framgents found that far away it could mean starting to break up as neared impact from the overpressures.
The Kraken
AG
There was very light debris, paper and nylon, found 8 miles away.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.