The latest "proof" from a 9/11 conspiracy friend

56,953 Views | 1244 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by double aught
The Kraken
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So what happened to AA77...the 757, the crew and the passengers? What happened to them?
plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose
Rapier108
RockTXAggie said:

Rapier108 said:

RockTXAggie said:

TexasAggie_02 said:

the pentagon is effing huge, it's a quarter-mile across. the big white blur in that video that they claim is a "missile" is an airplane taken on video with a ****ty frame rate. If it had been a missile, it would have been really hard to see on that quality of video.

My ADT home security has a better frame rate than the Pentagon. That's sick.
2001 camera tech (actually probably mid-1990s) vs. 2022 camera tech.

Do you really believe the United States government uses the same technology as the general public? I think it's pretty safe to say they are AT LEAST a decade ahead of the rest of society.
No, the government is generally behind the civilian sector much of the time.

Hell, our air traffic control system is 1950s vintage and we finally started upgrading it in recent years.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
LMCane
Satellite of Love said:

RockTXAggie said:

Let's review the facts surrounding 9/11.

So we're supposed to believe that several planes were hijacked by cave dwelling Afghani amateur pilots that were able to perfectly execute a crash landing into the pentagon, one of the most heavily surveilled buildings in the entire world. Yet we somehow don't have clear footage.

They also ran two planes perfectly into the WTC towers. The jet fuel apparently burned so hot that it weakened the structural integrity to the point that they both fell at free fall speed perfectly into their own footprint.

Oh and one of those planes happened to pull off the perfect 7-10 split and catch WTC7 a few blocks away on fire and it too fell perfectly into its own footprint.

How is it wrong to question the supposed chain of events?
Well when you over simplify everything....

Also, there wasn't a perfectly executed crash landing into the pentagon. It was a near 360 turn to lose altitude before slamming into the building. Why would the outside of the building be heavily surveilled? This is 2001 we are talking about. America wasn't an intricate network of CCTV. The Pentagon was well enough isolated that it didn't require cameras looking at every angle of the exterior.

1 of the 2 planes that hit the WTC nearly missed the tower. It's impact zone was near a corner. We are talking about a 200' wide target where precision flight isn't a requirement to hit. Like driving a car you look off into the distance and drive at the object in the distance. They also didn't fall perfectly into their own footprint....
look it's a "falling perfectly in it's own footprint!!"

which is why several other WTC buildings were flattened and half of Manhattan was covered in types of debris

Wyoming Aggie
AG
New World Ag said:

So what happened to AA77...the 757, the crew and the passengers? What happened to them?

Dead as a doornail

schmellba99
AG
RockTXAggie said:

TexasAggie_02 said:

the pentagon is effing huge, it's a quarter-mile across. the big white blur in that video that they claim is a "missile" is an airplane taken on video with a ****ty frame rate. If it had been a missile, it would have been really hard to see on that quality of video.

I'm merely saying the totality of all the events don't add up to me. We can dissect each individual occurrence from that day but the fact is ALL of these events happened on the same day with precision. The undertaking of all of those events is daunting when you think about it.

Doubt much actually adds up for you.

I also have serious doubts as to how much you know about the design of the WTC, or what happens to steel wen it reahes it plastic limit. Or what happens when aluminum and fuel are mixed together and burned. Of how much additional combstible maerials there were in the towers that added significant heat to the already hot as hell fire.

Or how structures react when the ceter of the support system is removed with millions of pounds of weight directcly above pushing down.

Or that WTC7 was literally across the street from WTC (north tower) and only bean burnig when that tower collapsed and burning debris damged and entered WTC7, which led to hours of uncontrolled fires and eventual collapse.

Orthe fact that we have video of the two plane****ting thtowers and the plane striking the Pentagon.

I dont have faith in the government, especially these days. But the idea that 9/11 was some inside job conspiracy is beyond stupid.
Raiderjay
RockTXAggie said:

Squadron7 said:

RockTXAggie said:

TexasAggie_02 said:

I'm merely saying the totality of all the events don't add up to me. We can dissect each individual occurrence from that day but the fact is ALL of these events happened on the same day with precision. The undertaking of all of those events is daunting when you think about it.

You know what is more daunting?

Getting the number of people who would have to go along with the sort of cover-up you are suggesting to keep silent. How many thousands do you think that would have to be? Maybe tens of thousands.

I think this is a common misconception that you need thousands of people to cover something up. You don't.

Just look at the dozens of real life conspiracies that were 100% true that weren't found out to be true for decades.

I don't think people like you realize the ****ed up **** the government has already done that crazy tin foil hat people were saying for years only to be proven right.
Waiting for list of dozens of 100% true conspiracies.....
Squadron7
AG
RockTXAggie said:

Rapier108 said:

RockTXAggie said:

TexasAggie_02 said:

Do you really believe the United States government uses the same technology as the general public? I think it's pretty safe to say they are AT LEAST a decade ahead of the rest of society.

For parking lot cameras? Yeah, I do.

How do you explain the airplane parts all over the Pentagon?

Photoshop?
aggiehawg
AG
The press and the media hated W. If there were even a hint there were questionable parts, they would have been all over it. Not just a Rosie O'Donnell type sayig fire can never melt steel. (Guess she thinks that I-beams come out of quarry somewhere.)
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
I think the govt stored massive amounts of crumpled up paper in the bottom 6 floors of each tower and had two gigantic matches to get them started. I get pretty good results too even without all the jet fuel with some amazingly hot coals in no time.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
Wyoming Aggie
AG
Raiderjay said:

RockTXAggie said:

Squadron7 said:

RockTXAggie said:

TexasAggie_02 said:

Getting the number of people who would have to go along with the sort of cover-up you are suggesting to keep silent. How many thousands do you think that would have to be? Maybe tens of thousands.

I think this is a common misconception that you need thousands of people to cover something up. You don't.

Just look at the dozens of real life conspiracies that were 100% true that weren't found out to be true for decades.

I don't think people like you realize the ****ed up **** the government has already done that crazy tin foil hat people were saying for years only to be proven right.

It's on Google.com
The Kraken
AG
Quote:

I think this is a common misconception that you need thousands of people to cover something up. You don't
Have you really thought this out? Seriously thought about how many people would need to be in on this? That's after completely ignoring the impossible logistics to fake everything.
Wyoming Aggie
AG
Squadron7 said:

RockTXAggie said:

Rapier108 said:

RockTXAggie said:

TexasAggie_02 said:

Photoshop?

I didn't say it wasn't a plane, did I?
LMCane
New World Ag said:

they were killed nearly instantly when they were crashed into the Pentagon
The Kraken
AG
RockTXAggie said:

New World Ag said:

Dead as a doornail

Cause?
Squadron7
AG
RockTXAggie said:

Squadron7 said:

RockTXAggie said:

Rapier108 said:

RockTXAggie said:

TexasAggie_02 said:

Photoshop?

I didn't say it wasn't a plane, did I?

Why implode all of these buildings after a jet has flown into them?

Why not just implode them and blame that on Islamists?
LMCane
New World Ag said:

Quote:

I think this is a common misconception that you need thousands of people to cover something up. You don't
Have you really thought this out? Seriously thought about how many people would need to be in on this? That's after completely ignoring the impossible logistics to fake everything.
sure, because everyone in the FBI, the CIA, the Department of Defense, Democrat party operatives, staffers on Capitol Hill, Pentagon employees, Dulles control tower, US Air Force scrambling their planes, families of the dead...

ALL OF THEM are in on the conspiracy. that it was really a SCUD missile and not a plane.

of course!!

BQ2017
AG
Tower 7.
Repeat the Line
9/11 conspiracy is more plausible than OP having a friend.
Rapier108
New World Ag said:

The true believers think they were "willing sacrifices" for "the cause" (what the cause is varies but often blames the Jews/Israel) or the government rounded them up and murdered them.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Squadron7
AG
Come to think of it, the guy next to me on a flight last week sure did look a lot like Todd Beemer.
Satellite of Love
Oh lord, don't give them a new idea to run with....
The Kraken
AG
Satellite of Love said:

Oh lord, don't give them a new idea to run with....
Captain Pablo
AG
RockTXAggie said:

What's perplexing to me is how quick people dismiss 9/11 and other conspiracy theories considering what the government just did to us with COVID over the last 2.5 years. The American government is full of straight up evil people.

It's false flag 101. Create a tragedy so tragic that it's blasphemous to question.

OK what is the truth about 9/11?
The Kraken
AG
Repeat the Line said:

9/11 conspiracy is more plausible than OP having a friend.
Dammit!
Satellite of Love
For those who doubt the official story or still can't believe physics happens in the real world, spend some time here:

https://www.metabunk.org/forums/9-11.28/

Tons of good discussion over the years, and yes they have debunked a lot of theories...using science and data.
CanyonAg77
AG
Quote:

Building 7 just happened to fall perfectly on its own
Never mind it was on fire for hours and hours
Raiderjay
Captain Pablo said:

RockTXAggie said:

What's perplexing to me is how quick people dismiss 9/11 and other conspiracy theories considering what the government just did to us with COVID over the last 2.5 years. The American government is full of straight up evil people.

It's false flag 101. Create a tragedy so tragic that it's blasphemous to question.

OK what is the truth about 9/11?
He's going to tell you go to google.com
HarryJ33tamu
Raiderjay said:

RockTXAggie said:

Squadron7 said:

RockTXAggie said:

TexasAggie_02 said:

We were told these were all completely false conspiracy theories and they're actually all 100% true

Fauci/NIH funding GOF research in Wuhan
Trump campaign being wiretapped by the FBI
Covid "vaccines" not doing anything to stop the spread
Obama using IRS to target political enemies
Hunter Biden's laptop being real and not "Russian disinformation"
Hunter Biden having sex with his dead brother's wife and his own niece
Hunter Biden giving 10% to the big guy

D-Fens
Your friend does have good YouTube vids

JJxvi
AG
Burpelson
Why tell the truth when a lie is sufficient, many live by this.
Raiderjay
D-Fens said:

Your friend does have good YouTube vids

Good Lord.....
Personal Best
AG
Fun thread
safety guy
AG
I have not read all the posts but someone can "find evidence " of a conspiracy on any major event. Pearl Harbor, Kennedy killings, moon landing, 9-11, and others. There may be threads or more of truth in these theories, but you have to look at the hard facts and make your own decisions.
BadMoonRisin
AG
Any ideas how WTC7 "got pulled"? Or a logical reason why it might have fallen down in the first place?

Sorry, being on fire doesnt make buildings collapse, except for the two that fell a few hours prior.

Those, at least, had to bear the brunt of 747's crashing into them at 400Mph. Building 7? Uhhh...there was some debris that fell onto it. So thats why it came down.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.