The latest "proof" from a 9/11 conspiracy friend

55,350 Views | 1244 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by double aught
The Kraken
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://www.tiktok.com/discover/scud-missile-hits-pentagon

DM'd me this video on Facebook. Video proof the Pentagon was hit by a "scud missle"! OMG!

Me: You actually believe that video? Why?
Him: Because the trade center was detonated as well. It was all an inside job.
Me: So what happened to AA77? If it didn't hit the Pentagon, then what happened to the plane, crew, and passengers?
Him: <shrug>
plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose
BoDog
AG
Good story....
oldarmyjess66
AG
ban Tik Tok
Clob94
Bruh--- your friend's got issues.
torrid
AG
Clob94 said:

Bruh--- your friend's got issues.
Definitely. We all know it wasn't a missile but pre-wired explosives.
Squadron7
AG
So this Scud would have had to have been launched within a 500 mile radius of DC.

I'm guessing it was from Andrews Air Force Base.

TexasAggiesWin
S
buda91
AG
Cannot be true. Missiles don't work because earth is flat.
Loyalty
AG
People believe what they want to believe. Facts be damned.
Gyles Marrett
Unless someone can factually prove a conspiracy was wrong with evidence I don't doubt peoples conspiracies anymore after the last 2 years.
waitwhat?
Imagine living through the past 20 years and counting and still believing the official story.

I have some oceanfront property in Kansas I'd love to talk with you about. Dirt cheap.
" 'People that read with pictures think that it's simply about a mask' - Dana Loesch" - Ban Cow Gas

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Dr. Ron Paul

Big Tech IS the empire of lies

TEXIT
waitwhat?
To be clear what I'm saying is that your government lies to you on a regular basis and some people are too foolish to recognize it. They've been hooked by the media's mockery of those that recognize the intent of powerful people as folks that wear tinfoil hats.

Fools. Absolute fools.
" 'People that read with pictures think that it's simply about a mask' - Dana Loesch" - Ban Cow Gas

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Dr. Ron Paul

Big Tech IS the empire of lies

TEXIT
BluHorseShu
AG
Gyles Marrett said:

Unless someone can factually prove a conspiracy was wrong with evidence I don't doubt peoples conspiracies anymore after the last 2 years.
So you want them to prove a negative? Unfortunately, I think your take is becoming more common than what is healthy for educated society.
The Kraken
AG
buda91 said:

Cannot be true. Missiles don't work because earth is flat.
Unfortunately, I have another friend who turned out to be a flat Earth quack. The sad thing is that both are Ags.
Wyoming Aggie
AG
9/11 definitely didn't happen in the way we were told.
BluHorseShu
AG
RockTXAggie said:

9/11 definitely didn't happen in the way we were told.
Why in the world did the mods merge the Q thread with F16?
aggiehawg
AG
waitwhat? said:

Imagine living through the past 20 years and counting and still believing the official story.

I have some oceanfront property in Kansas I'd love to talk with you about. Dirt cheap.
Exactly which "official story" are we discussing here?
The Kraken
AG
So what in the 9/11 Commission Report is false?
Teslag
AG
I loathe conspiracy theorists
Wyoming Aggie
AG
Teslag said:

I loathe conspiracy theorists

Me too, especially since so many of them have been proven to be 100% true. Maybe we wouldn't have conspiracy theories if our government wasn't riddled with bad actors that **** over the American people.

Just imagine what the government would do if you didn't have so many people questioning?
SociallyConditionedAg
AG
waitwhat? said:

To be clear what I'm saying is that your government lies to you on a regular basis and some people are too foolish to recognize it. They've been hooked by the media's mockery of those that recognize the intent of powerful people as folks that wear tinfoil hats.

Fools. Absolute fools.

This. Building 7 just happened to fall perfectly on its own without being touched by a plane? We may never know the real story, but it's obvious that the government lied to us.
Ellis Wyatt
Welp, I actually know 2 people who saw the plane descending to the Pentagon that day. I can get their phone numbers for him.
Wyoming Aggie
AG
SociallyConditionedAg said:

waitwhat? said:

Fools. Absolute fools.

This. Building 7 just happened to fall perfectly on its own without being touched by a plane? We may never know the real story, but it's obvious that the government lied to us.

Exactly. Just using basic common sense, 9/11 doesn't add up.
annie88
AG
He really believes that Americans did not die in three different planes?

Maybe he needs to talk to the families of those lost.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
Squadron7
AG

waitwhat? said:

Fools. Absolute fools.

That was to distract the cops from someone robbing all of the gold from the Federal Reserve Depository.

Thankfully, John McLane was there to stop them.
aggiehawg
AG

waitwhat? said:

Fools. Absolute fools.

Did Building 7 also have a slurry wall foundation?
Ellis Wyatt
waitwhat? said:

This is undoubtedly correct. Just look at the past 6 years. Not sure how relevant it is to 9/11, though. Of course there are some facts we will never know.
Martin Q. Blank
Gyles Marrett said:

There was a Boeing 757 found at the exact location where the Pentagon blew up.
Teslag
AG

waitwhat? said:

Fools. Absolute fools.

And jet fuel can't melt steel
Wyoming Aggie
AG
What's perplexing to me is how quick people dismiss 9/11 and other conspiracy theories considering what the government just did to us with COVID over the last 2.5 years. The American government is full of straight up evil people.

It's false flag 101. Create a tragedy so tragic that it's blasphemous to question.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
TexasAggiesWin said:

That's how bigfoot sightings go too.
Squadron7
AG
RockTXAggie said:

What's perplexing to me is how quick people dismiss 9/11 and other conspiracy theories considering what the government just did to us with COVID over the last 2.5 years. The American government is full of straight up evil people.

So we should be taking another look at the whole Apollo program?
VegasAg86
AG
annie88 said:

He really believes that Americans did not die in three different planes?

Maybe he needs to talk to the families of those lost.
He can talk to my aunt. Barbara Olson was her cousin.

DogHouse95
AG
There should be a "conspiracy theorist" tag, so I know what level of credibility to give to certain posters on discussed topics.
Wyoming Aggie
AG
Squadron7 said:

RockTXAggie said:

So we should be taking another look at the whole Apollo program?

Wouldn't be a bad idea.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.