The latest "proof" from a 9/11 conspiracy friend

56,863 Views | 1244 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by double aught
JJxvi
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Unbeliveable. Post says hundreds/thousands of people couldn't have done it and kept it all secret because of how many loose ends and people who could tell somebody else that would create.

Another poster then chimes in with, "Nuh uh! You believe 22 people did it!" As if that answers that?
CanyonAg77
AG
Twenty years from now, you'll be shaking your head at what a fool you were to believe these fairy tales you promote today.
TexasAggie_02
AG
this conspiracy theory also ignores the structural damage done by the initial collision. broken/bent supports places more load on the remaining supports which are being softened by intense heat.
agracer
AG
TexasAggie_02 said:

this conspiracy theory also ignores the structural damage done by the initial collision. broken/bent supports places more load on the remaining supports which are being softened by intense heat.
Didn't you hear, fire protection engineers design buildings to withstand uncontrolled fires started by airliners full of fuel crashing into them and continuing to burn as the 1000's of pounds of paper, carpet, office furniture and other combustibles are consumed by the fire.
snowdog90
Titan and AgiEE

Are you guys still here? I've got another video I found. It's actually very recent, maybe a year old. I find it fascinating and compelling, but many here will call it lunacy without even watching, which is fine and typical. I have it queue'd up at a certain point, 4:56, but I recommend watching the whole thing. This video does not support controlled demolition, which I'm not sure I agree with, but when you watch this... well, it's compelling.

Have you guys ever seen what happened to many vehicles that day? It is very weird. There's a portion of this video that covers the phenomenon called Toasted Cars. Many vehicles basically spontaneously combust. They do this not because they were near the towers and hit by debris. It's really funky and, again, fascinating.

All of you calling me and those like me crazy, why have none of you given me a good answer for Barry Jennings?

Those that say this conspiracy is too big to be kept secret...

1. It's not a secret. I've told you about Barry Jennings and it is ignored by 99% of this thread. You don't want me to be right. You don't want to believe our own government could have done this. I get it, I was like that once. It should be easier to believe this now that our government doesn't even try to hide the corruption anymore, but more on that later.

2. How many people knew about Jeffrey Epstein? Obviously, many. How was he able to become filthy rich as a sex trafficking pedophile for years? Even when he was "jailed" for 13 months in 2007 or so, his conviction was basically hidden, and he continued his "business" until Trump finally arrested him. He had a plane called the Lolita Express and an island called Pedophile Island. How many hundreds or thousands of people knew about that and kept their mouths shut? How many are still keeping their mouths shut?

Secrets can be kept by those who benefit from keeping them secret.

I would think that logical people, after seeing the Trump investigations and impeachment, the Covid disater, the following Vaccine disaster, the 2020 election, the Hunter Biden laptop, the incredible, blatant corruption of the FBI, the January 6 "insurrection", Antifa and BLM riots... I would think that you would at least admit to yourselves that our government is incredibly corrupt. The corrupt in power really don't care about us at all, and are easily mentally capable of doing 911.

I agree that the logistics are staggering, but so are the logistics of so many other things they've done that I've listed above.

As for why they did it, I'll answer briefly by linking Aaron Russo, who says that Nick Rockefeller told him what was going to happen.

Who is Aaron Russo?

Russo about Rockefeller and other things. This is part of a longer interview, which is really good. Yes... the interviewer is Alex Jones, so many will discount what Russo says because of that. He has no reason to lie, though, and I tend to believe him. Interview is from 2007 or so. He died of cancer soon after.

AndesAg92
AG
snowdog90 said:

Titan and AgiEE

Are you guys still here? I've got another video I found. It's actually very recent, maybe a year old. I find it fascinating and compelling, but many here will call it lunacy without even watching, which is fine and typical. I have it queue'd up at a certain point, 4:56, but I recommend watching the whole thing. This video does not support controlled demolition, which I'm not sure I agree with, but when you watch this... well, it's compelling.

Have you guys ever seen what happened to many vehicles that day? It is very weird. There's a portion of this video that covers the phenomenon called Toasted Cars. Many vehicles basically spontaneously combust. They do this not because they were near the towers and hit by debris. It's really funky and, again, fascinating.

All of you calling me and those like me crazy, why have none of you given me a good answer for Barry Jennings?

Those that say this conspiracy is too big to be kept secret...

1. It's not a secret. I've told you about Barry Jennings and it is ignored by 99% of this thread. You don't want me to be right. You don't want to believe our own government could have done this. I get it, I was like that once. It should be easier to believe this now that our government doesn't even try to hide the corruption anymore, but more on that later.

2. How many people knew about Jeffrey Epstein? Obviously, many. How was he able to become filthy rich as a sex trafficking pedophile for years? Even when he was "jailed" for 13 months in 2007 or so, his conviction was basically hidden, and he continued his "business" until Trump finally arrested him. He had a plane called the Lolita Express and an island called Pedophile Island. How many hundreds or thousands of people knew about that and kept their mouths shut? How many are still keeping their mouths shut?

Secrets can be kept by those who benefit from keeping them secret.

I would think that logical people, after seeing the Trump investigations and impeachment, the Covid disater, the following Vaccine disaster, the 2020 election, the Hunter Biden laptop, the incredible, blatant corruption of the FBI, the January 6 "insurrection", Antifa and BLM riots... I would think that you would at least admit to yourselves that our government is incredibly corrupt. The corrupt in power really don't care about us at all, and are easily mentally capable of doing 911.

I agree that the logistics are staggering, but so are the logistics of so many other things they've done that I've listed above.

As for why they did it, I'll answer briefly by linking Aaron Russo, who says that Nick Rockefeller told him what was going to happen.

Who is Aaron Russo?

Russo about Rockefeller and other things. This is part of a longer interview, which is really good. Yes... the interviewer is Alex Jones, so many will discount what Russo says because of that. He has no reason to lie, though, and I tend to believe him. Interview is from 2007 or so. He died of cancer soon after.

Ok Dale.
TRADUCTOR
Not just jet fuel burning...but everything and wind, pressure, etc can raise the temp. The amount of heat generated from 1/4 mile high building collapsing is enormous and as of now; cannot be calculated. So the "toasted" cars is now known as normal effect of a 1/4 mile high building being felled by terrorism.
J. Walter Weatherman
snowdog90 said:

Titan and AgiEE

One singular eyewitness, in the middle of an absolutely ridiculously stressful situation with literal buildings coming down around him hearing something that sounds like explosions vs mountains of evidence, eye witnesses, videos etc (and common sense) backing the official narrative.
aggiehawg
AG
TRADUCTOR said:

Not just jet fuel burning...but everything and wind, pressure, etc can raise the temp. The amount of heat generated from 1/4 mile high building collapsing is enormous and as of now; cannot be calculated. So the "toasted" cars is now known as normal effect of a 1/4 mile high building being felled by terrorism.
Fire load is just too much.

The Hubs has spoken of the hazards of fighting fires in tilt wall buildings. It is not the concrete that fails, it is their steel connectors. And the amount of time the fire has been happening is a major factor.

Video at LINK
snowdog90
J. Walter Weatherman said:

snowdog90 said:

Titan and AgiEE

One singular eyewitness, in the middle of an absolutely ridiculously stressful situation with literal buildings coming down around him hearing something that sounds like explosions vs mountains of evidence, eye witnesses, videos etc (and common sense) backing the official narrative.

If your assertion was true, I would agree. It's not. He was in tower 7 before the towers fell. He says the power was off, pitch black in tower 7. Building was empty basically. He was told to get out. He descended stairs when an explosion in tower 7 trapped him on the 8th floor stairwell in tower 7.

He busted out the stairwell window and called to the street below for help. This is on video, him yelling out the window. Firefighters tried to rescue him twice but had to retreat when towers 1 and 2 fell. Eventually he got out, saying he heard many explosions while trapped.

This is evidence of explosions in tower 7. NIST ignored this and claimed there was no evidenve of explosions at all. Why would they lie? How can you trust them after they lied?
snowdog90
aggiehawg said:

TRADUCTOR said:

Fire load is just too much.

The Hubs has spoken of the hazards of fighting fires in tilt wall buildings. It is not the concrete that fails, it is their steel connectors. And the amount of time the fire has been happening is a major factor.

Video at LINK

In your video, the wall falls away from the building. That didn't happen with tower 7. It fell basically straight down, at freefall the first 100 feet. This doesn't make sense.

Barry Jennings says there was at least one explosion in tower 7 before any tower fell. There is video footage of him on 911. If we believe him, then there was more damage to tower 7 than just fire. Tower 7 is currently the ONLY steel-framed building not hit by a plane to have a universal collapse due to office fires.

I don't know what happened, but NIST lied about it, therefore, based on all of the above, I question their findings.
aggiehawg
AG
Point being that fire can and does weaken steel to the point of failure.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Dr Judy Wood from the video:

Dustification[edit]
Dr Wood's observation of the destruction of the World Trade Center on 11 September 2001 led her to the conviction that the towers did not collapse but were "dustified" by a directed energy weapon. According to her, dustification involves molecular dissociation and transmutation.

In a whole series of lectures and media appearances[url=https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Judy_Wood#cite_note-1][1][/url], Wood has maintained that the debris pile was nowhere near tall enough to account for the aggregate mass of the towers and their contents. Rather, she states, the towers were pulverized[url=https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Judy_Wood#cite_note-2][note 1][/url] in mid-air and simply blew away on the breeze.

On her web site, Wood presents a 41-point list of "The principal evidence that must be explained." It includes (point 9) "The upper 80 percent, approximately, of each tower was turned into fine dust and did not crash to the earth", and (point 6) "The seismic impact was minimal, far too small based on a comparison with the Kingdome controlled demolition."[url=https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Judy_Wood#cite_note-3][2][/url]

She consistently declines to speculate about the exact nature of the weapon involved[url=https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Judy_Wood#cite_note-4][3][/url], where it was situated or who operated it. Her position is that, as a scientist, her role is to determine what happened that day. Others might or might not address those more political questions.

SNIP

On 25 April 2007 Wood was Plaintiff/Relator in a qui tam[url=https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Judy_Wood#cite_note-11][note 3][/url] petition to The United States District Court, Southern District of New York. In the nature of the Qui tam process, she was acting on behalf of the United States of America. She named a list of 23 respondents headed by Applied Research Associates, Inc. (ARA) and Science Applications International Corp.(SAIC)[url=https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Judy_Wood#cite_note-12][9][/url].

The petition claimed that the respondents acted fraudulently in giving advice to the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) during their investigation of the destruction of the World Trade Center towers. The Statement of Case included these words:

"Those who performed work and received payment from NIST are alleged to have engaged in scientific fraud by petitioner, Dr. Wood, a materials engineering scientist, based upon a process of fraud documented by Dr. Wood's original source research and findings that concluded that the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center were destroyed by an unconventional energy weapon that can be directed and thus is referred to as a form of what are called "directed energy weapons" (DEW).""Dr. Wood has demonstrated that the Twin Towers did not burn up nor did a significant portion of them crash down; they turned to powder in mid air and fire cannot turn a quarter-mile tall building to powder in 8-10 seconds. The respondents herein knew or should have known this and they therefore engaged in actionable fraud within the meaning of the False Claims Act."

Wood potentially stood to cash in big-time if her petition had succeeded, since successful qui tam relators are normally granted 15-25% of the final settlement. In fact, in this case, since the Attorney General declined to intervene, the relator's share could have been boosted to as much as 30%. The original petition sought to recover "all available damages and other monetary relief under the common law or equitable theories of unjust enrichment, payment under mistake of fact, recoupment of overpayments and common law fraud".[url=https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Judy_Wood#cite_note-14][11][/url] The suit also claimed "[T]he amount of the United States' damages, multiplied as required by law, and such civil penalties as are required by law, together with all such further relief as may be just and proper".[url=https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Judy_Wood#cite_note-15][12][/url]

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
agracer
AG

snowdog90 said:

Titan and AgiEE

It's entirely possible, and frankly quite likely, he heard the steel structure yielding/failing and it expanded and bolts/rivits also popping that sounds like explosions. Other stuff burning and collapsing. EDIT TO ADD: the towers fell while he was trapped and DEBRIS from the falling WTC towers hit building 7 (because, you know, it free fell straight down into the basement ;( ). He likely heard crap hitting B7.

My old house used to "pop" and night here in the Midwest. We sometimes get 90-deg days in the early fall followed by 60-deg nights. The wood structure pops while it contracts.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Whole lot of dusting going on.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
agracer
AG
snowdog90 said:

snowdog90 said:

Titan and AgiEE

If your assertion was true, I would agree. It's not. He was in tower 7 before the towers fell. He says the power was off, pitch black in tower 7. Building was empty basically. He was told to get out. He descended stairs when an explosion in tower 7 trapped him on the 8th floor stairwell in tower 7.

He busted out the stairwell window and called to the street below for help. This is on video, him yelling out the window. Firefighters tried to rescue him twice but had to retreat when towers 1 and 2 fell. Eventually he got out, saying he heard many explosions while trapped.

This is evidence of explosions in tower 7. NIST ignored this and claimed there was no evidenve of explosions at all. Why would they lie? How can you trust them after they lied?
No, it's not. It's a stressed out eyewitness who was trapped in a stairwell who heard things and others have claimed it was "explosions".
degreedy
AG
Tony Franklins Other Shoe said:

Dr Judy Wood from the video:

Dustification[edit]
Dr Wood's observation of the destruction of the World Trade Center on 11 September 2001 led her to the conviction that the towers did not collapse but were "dustified" by a directed energy weapon. According to her, dustification involves molecular dissociation and transmutation.

In a whole series of lectures and media appearances[url=https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Judy_Wood#cite_note-1][1][/url], Wood has maintained that the debris pile was nowhere near tall enough to account for the aggregate mass of the towers and their contents. Rather, she states, the towers were pulverized[url=https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Judy_Wood#cite_note-2][note 1][/url] in mid-air and simply blew away on the breeze.

On her web site, Wood presents a 41-point list of "The principal evidence that must be explained." It includes (point 9) "The upper 80 percent, approximately, of each tower was turned into fine dust and did not crash to the earth", and (point 6) "The seismic impact was minimal, far too small based on a comparison with the Kingdome controlled demolition."[url=https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Judy_Wood#cite_note-3][2][/url]

She consistently declines to speculate about the exact nature of the weapon involved[url=https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Judy_Wood#cite_note-4][3][/url], where it was situated or who operated it. Her position is that, as a scientist, her role is to determine what happened that day. Others might or might not address those more political questions.

SNIP

On 25 April 2007 Wood was Plaintiff/Relator in a qui tam[url=https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Judy_Wood#cite_note-11][note 3][/url] petition to The United States District Court, Southern District of New York. In the nature of the Qui tam process, she was acting on behalf of the United States of America. She named a list of 23 respondents headed by Applied Research Associates, Inc. (ARA) and Science Applications International Corp.(SAIC)[url=https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Judy_Wood#cite_note-12][9][/url].

The petition claimed that the respondents acted fraudulently in giving advice to the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) during their investigation of the destruction of the World Trade Center towers. The Statement of Case included these words:

"Those who performed work and received payment from NIST are alleged to have engaged in scientific fraud by petitioner, Dr. Wood, a materials engineering scientist, based upon a process of fraud documented by Dr. Wood's original source research and findings that concluded that the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center were destroyed by an unconventional energy weapon that can be directed and thus is referred to as a form of what are called "directed energy weapons" (DEW).""Dr. Wood has demonstrated that the Twin Towers did not burn up nor did a significant portion of them crash down; they turned to powder in mid air and fire cannot turn a quarter-mile tall building to powder in 8-10 seconds. The respondents herein knew or should have known this and they therefore engaged in actionable fraud within the meaning of the False Claims Act."

Wood potentially stood to cash in big-time if her petition had succeeded, since successful qui tam relators are normally granted 15-25% of the final settlement. In fact, in this case, since the Attorney General declined to intervene, the relator's share could have been boosted to as much as 30%. The original petition sought to recover "all available damages and other monetary relief under the common law or equitable theories of unjust enrichment, payment under mistake of fact, recoupment of overpayments and common law fraud".[url=https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Judy_Wood#cite_note-14][11][/url] The suit also claimed "[T]he amount of the United States' damages, multiplied as required by law, and such civil penalties as are required by law, together with all such further relief as may be just and proper".[url=https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Judy_Wood#cite_note-15][12][/url]

wtf did I just read....
JJxvi
AG
That would explain so many physics problems with the collapse!
Raiderjay
Didn't she basically say it was a ray gun????
snowdog90
agracer said:

snowdog90 said:

Titan and AgiEE

It's entirely possible, and frankly quite likely, he heard the steel structure yielding/failing and it expanded and bolts/rivits also popping that sounds like explosions. Other stuff burning and collapsing. EDIT TO ADD: the towers fell while he was trapped and DEBRIS from the falling WTC towers hit building 7 (because, you know, it free fell straight down into the basement ;( ). He likely heard crap hitting B7.

My old house used to "pop" and night here in the Midwest. We sometimes get 90-deg days in the early fall followed by 60-deg nights. The wood structure pops while it contracts.

Here is Barry Jennings. 2 interviews. He heard the first explosion before any tower fell. Nothing hit tower 7 from outside causing the stairwell he was on to collapse, trapping him on the 8th floor. He says it was an explosion in tower 7 below him.

Watch. It's hard to claim he's lying or confused. His testimony is firsthand evidence of an explosion, at least one. If people want to say he's wrong, that's one thing, but witness testimony is evidence. It should have been investigated and there should have been tests done for explosive residue.

Squadron7
AG
agracer said:

snowdog90 said:

snowdog90 said:

Titan and AgiEE

No, it's not. It's a stressed out eyewitness who was trapped in a stairwell who heard things and others have claimed it was "explosions".

Earwitness, to me more precise.
Buck Turgidson
SociallyConditionedAg said:

waitwhat? said:

To be clear what I'm saying is that your government lies to you on a regular basis and some people are too foolish to recognize it. They've been hooked by the media's mockery of those that recognize the intent of powerful people as folks that wear tinfoil hats.

Fools. Absolute fools.

This. Building 7 just happened to fall perfectly on its own without being touched by a plane? We may never know the real story, but it's obvious that the government lied to us.
Its been well documented that buildings can experience grief so strong it leads to fainting spells.
Martin Cash
AG
Oh! Now I get it! It was a Death Star Beam that destroyed the World Trade Centers!

It's all Darth Vader's fault!
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. Ecclesiastes 10:2
degreedy
AG
RockTXAggie said:

Raiderjay said:

I am no conspiracy theorist, but I don't believe anything told to us about the Vegas shooter.....

Oh man don't get me started on the sheer impossibility of what that guy supposedly pulled off.
Now I'm intrigued (I literally know nothing about this other than what was shown on the media). Care to direct me to some resources to better educate myself?
aggiehawg
AG
Tony Franklins Other Shoe said:

Whole lot of dusting going on.

And none of them came straight down, they still leaned with one part of the buidlings going down before it pulls the other side down. And that is with weeks or months of preparation for a controlled demolition.
third
AG
snowdog90 said:

agracer said:

snowdog90 said:

Titan and AgiEE

Here is Barry Jennings. 2 interviews. He heard the first explosion before any tower fell. Nothing hit tower 7 from outside causing the stairwell he was on to collapse, trapping him on the 8th floor. He says it was an explosion in tower 7 below him.

Watch. It's hard to claim he's lying or confused. His testimony is firsthand evidence of an explosion, at least one. If people want to say he's wrong, that's one thing, but witness testimony is evidence. It should have been investigated and there should have been tests done for explosive residue.

He also claimed that he was stepping over dead bodies as he was leaving wtc7 but that is proven not true by video evidence and he has retracted that statement. The other person that was in the building with him, Michael Hess, states there were not any explosions in the building.
snowdog90
third said:

snowdog90 said:

agracer said:

snowdog90 said:

Titan and AgiEE

He also claimed that he was stepping over dead bodies as he was leaving wtc7 but that is proven not true by video evidence and he has retracted that statement. The other person that was in the building with him, Michael Hess, states there were not any explosions in the building.

I know about the statements about dead bodies, there's video of no dead bodies? How would the videographer know where Jennings had been?

As for Hess, I didn't know that. So who do we believe? Is Hess' testimony evidence and Jennings' testimony not evidence? Did Hess say why they were trapped on the 8th floor?
third
AG
Jennings retracted that statement.

"Barry Jennings retracted only one aspect of his testimony to the Loose Change producers, and that was his claim that he stepped over dead bodies as he was rescued from the building. However, he never retracted his statement about hearing the explosions in WTC 7. But PM dishonestly portrays Jennings as if he retracted his entire testimony."

https://www0.ae911truth.org/adam-taylor/347-news-media-events-debunking-the-real-911-myths-part-09
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

As for Hess, I didn't know that. So who do we believe? Is Hess' testimony evidence and Jennings' testimony not evidence? Did Hess say why they were trapped on the 8th floor?
This is one of the most filmed events in history. Shouldn't there be more corroboration?
JJxvi
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

This is one of the most filmed events in history. Shouldn't there be more corroboration?

It was one of those quiet explosions you can only hear from inside a stairwell
agracer
AG
snowdog90 said:

agracer said:

snowdog90 said:

Titan and AgiEE

Sure seems to me he is saying one of the buildings was gone after the "explosion" partially collapsed the stairs he was descending for him to climb from 6 to 8.

https://www.corbettreport.com/9-11-whistleblowers-barry-jennings/

"When we reached the 6th floor, the landing that we were standing on gave way. There was an explosion and the landing gave way. And I was left there, hanging. I had to climb back up. And now I had to walk back up to the 8th floor. After getting to the 8th floor, everything was dark. It was dark and it was very, very hot. Very hot.

I asked Mr. Hess to test the phones as I took a fire extinguisher and broke out the windows. Once I broke out the windows, I could see outside below me. I saw police cars on fire. Buses on fire. I looked one way, the building was there. I looked the other way, it was gone."
snowdog90
agracer said:

snowdog90 said:

agracer said:

snowdog90 said:

Titan and AgiEE

Sure seems to me he is saying one of the buildings was gone after the "explosion" partially collapsed the stairs he was descending for him to climb from 6 to 8.

https://www.corbettreport.com/9-11-whistleblowers-barry-jennings/

"When we reached the 6th floor, the landing that we were standing on gave way. There was an explosion and the landing gave way. And I was left there, hanging. I had to climb back up. And now I had to walk back up to the 8th floor. After getting to the 8th floor, everything was dark. It was dark and it was very, very hot. Very hot.

I asked Mr. Hess to test the phones as I took a fire extinguisher and broke out the windows. Once I broke out the windows, I could see outside below me. I saw police cars on fire. Buses on fire. I looked one way, the building was there. I looked the other way, it was gone."

Yes that is confusing, but he repeatedly says neither building had fallen when they were trapped. Maybe he was wrong.
third
AG
I believe he says that both buildings fell while they were trapped as they were trapped for over 90 minutes. The issue is the timing of when it fell. NIST says the building falling is the "explosion" that made them go back up but they say it was later. There is no disagreement that the buildings fell when they were still trapped.
J. Walter Weatherman
snowdog90 said:

agracer said:

snowdog90 said:

Titan and AgiEE

Let's put it this way. What do you think is more likely:

1. This guy heard the sounds of two massive skyscrapers collapsing next door and mistook them for explosions, and everything happened just as thousands of eye witnesses, hours of live video footage, years of investigations etc. shows that it happened.

Or

2. There was a massive global conspiracy with hundreds if not thousands of people involved (and ok with murdering thousands of American citizens) who have somehow stayed quiet. Or haven't accidentally left the meetings minutes from one of their evil cabal quarterly check-ins at the Denver Airport Hyatt on the printer for the cleaning lady to find.

What's more likely?
Livewire82
I'm not sure what's more hilarious....
1.) that people still buy the COVID narrative
2.) that people still buy the 9-11 narrative
3.) that there are conservatives that are aware of absurdity of the COVID pharma propaganda yet simultaneously view the official 9-11 narrative proffered by that same government as rational and infallible

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it" - Goebbles

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.