The latest "proof" from a 9/11 conspiracy friend

56,871 Views | 1244 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by double aught
txaggie_08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Is this your friend?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/michigan-family-mysteriously-vanishes-police-concerned

Quote:

There were signs of trouble the night before when Anthony called 911 in distress just after midnight. "Anthony was complaining of some elaborate issue in regard to the Sept. 11 attack," Rodwell said. "He was displaying to my officers paranoia and some concerns in regard to the FBI and CIA."
Ed Harley
AG
AggiEE said:

…. to believe NIST you have to run through all sorts of mental gymnastics ….

I think we've all had enough of this farce. You believe the government secretly diverted AA77, removed all its passengers, forced them call and lie to their families about their plane being highjacked, and then killed them all. And no one has said a word about this ridiculous government conspiracy.

And, yet, WE'RE doing mental gymnastics?
AggiEE
I was speculating, I never said those aspects were definitively how it occurred. I do not know.

What we do know based on the evidence is that controlled demolitions are how all the towers were brought down. It's basic high school level physics coupled with a physical examination of the evidence. Jet fuel fires in a small part of the building don't explain molten metal flowing like lava at the ends of steel beams, nano thermite chips in the dust, sulfidation of the steel, the ejection of massive steel structure 600 feet or more laterally, the numerous pin point squibs/explosions in open office environments well below the collapse zone, structure accelerating down the building faster than gravity, temps in the rubble exceeding 1500 degrees F, and numerous eyewitness accounts and video evidence of explosions actually occurring.

How they all accomplished it? I don't know. We can only present theories based on limited evidence. I don't need to present theories for physical evidence we know to be completely inconsistent with mere jet fuel fires. And yet, that's exactly what the official story tinfoil hatters must do to explain all of these phenomena away, and which are easily debunked.
snowdog90
Ed Harley said:

AggiEE said:

I think we've all had enough of this farce. You believe the government secretly diverted AA77, removed all its passengers, forced them call and lie to their families about their plane being highjacked, and then killed them all. And no one has said a word about this ridiculous government conspiracy.

This argument is null and void. You act as though the government (or those who control the government) would never dream of killing it's own people. You do this in the face of the covid epidemic. How many hoops have been jumped through to pull off this covid craziness and the resulting theft of the 2020 election.

How many 10's of thousands of Americans have been sacrificed at the covid altar to acheive what never could have happened otherwise - a Biden presidency?

You act as though these people care about a few planeloads of people. They don't. They're not even trying to hide anymore. The media blatantly spouts the proper lies and nothing happens. Fauci funds the creation of the virus, profits incredibly from it, then just rides off into the sunset.

How many people who were complicit in Covid lies have faced consequences? NONE. No, instead Trump's house is being raided and January 6 "insurrectionists" are being held in solitary confinement for months or years.

It's the same group of people. They've killed millions with no consequences and you think killing a couple hundred passengers would stop them?
The Kraken
AG
Quote:

It's the same group of people
The same people? Just who are these people?
plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
Well said.

It blows my mind some people still trust the federal government after the last few years
“Not gonna lie...its a little disconcerting to have our minister of positivity be PlaneCrashGuy but Im in"
Duckhook
AG
snowdog90 said:

Ed Harley said:

AggiEE said:

This argument is null and void. You act as though the government (or those who control the government) would never dream of killing it's own people. You do this in the face of the covid epidemic. How many hoops have been jumped through to pull off this covid craziness and the resulting theft of the 2020 election.

How many 10's of thousands of Americans have been sacrificed at the covid altar to acheive what never could have happened otherwise - a Biden presidency?

You act as though these people care about a few planeloads of people. They don't. They're not even trying to hide anymore. The media blatantly spouts the proper lies and nothing happens. Fauci funds the creation of the virus, profits incredibly from it, then just rides off into the sunset.

How many people who were complicit in Covid lies have faced consequences? NONE. No, instead Trump's house is being raided and January 6 "insurrectionists" are being held in solitary confinement for months or years.

It's the same group of people. They've killed millions with no consequences and you think killing a couple hundred passengers would stop them?

So basically your answer to how somebody pulled off murdering airplane passengers is....... Covid?

I would be interested in your scenario. Pretty much as I have outlined below previously?

1. AA77 takes off as scheduled.
2. Shortly into its flight it is commandeered by people who are part of the cabal.
3. The plane lands at a military base. Either nobody who is not part of the cabal sees this large AA jet land, or the military personnel at this base are so used to seeing AA 757's land there that they don't think twice about it.
4. Since EE says it was not possible for calls to be made from the flight, these "fake" phone calls were either made prior to takeoff or after the plane landed at the military base. Of course, there's that niggling little issue that at least a couple of people on AA77 actually talked to people on the ground in real time. Not just a voicemail. I guess those people could have been pulled from the flight before it took off and then made the "fake" call at the appropriate time, right?
5. After the passengers are disembarked and may or may not have made these "fake" phone calls, they're summarily marched off and executed. Nobody blinks an eye.

What did I miss? Feel free to point out what I got wrong and what you believe the real scenario is.
snowdog90
New World Ag said:

Quote:

Well, I don't know. Probably the same people who pay the media to lie. Same people who pay crooked politicians and judges to do crooked things. Same people who made Jeffery Epstein a billionaire. George Soros comes to mind as do others.

None of the "truthers" claim to know what happened. The movement was started by people who lost loved ones on 911. It is based on the hundreds of things that don't make sense about 911. It will never go away, and nothing will ever change.

The rich and powerful will continue to gain in power and continue to install puppets like Biden, Obama, Clinton and the Bushes. The American government is corrupt to the point of rotting, and it's been that way for decades. That's the reason Trump was elected.

Sadly, Covid and 2020 happened, which should solidify the notion that no crime is too maniacal for these people.
snowdog90
I don't know what they did exactly. The point I'm making is that your use of the "wouldn't kill their own people" and "somehow nobody revealed the conspiracy" arguments are proven wrong unless you believe all the covid stuff just "happened" and our government and the media have been honest and correct in everything they've done.
J. Walter Weatherman
snowdog90 said:

I don't know what they did exactly. The point I'm making is that your use of the "wouldn't kill their own people" and "somehow nobody revealed the conspiracy" arguments are proven wrong unless you believe all the covid stuff just "happened" and our government and the media have been honest and correct in everything they've done.

The reason why you "don't know what they did exactly" is because them doing anything like what you are implying is absurd, logically impossible, and completely pointless.
AggiEE
J. Walter Weatherman said:

snowdog90 said:

The reason why you "don't know what they did exactly" is because them doing anything like what you are implying is absurd, logically impossible, and completely pointless.

Just like it's absurd to create bio weapons in a lab and then release them to the world?

What's absurd is believing the towers were anything but demolished intentionally.

It's not absurd to believe in the ability of high ranking individuals to collude and conspire to bring about acts of atrocity that directly benefit their widesweeping agenda

One is possible, the other is physically impossible
snowdog90

snowdog90 said:

No, it's really not. And the point was to start a "war on terror", which lasted 20 years and always provides major profit to scumbag elites who sell the bullets, bombs and boots. They love war, gets rid of a lot of peasants, and then they can swoop in and get great "rebuild" contracts.
fka ftc
AggiEE said:

Our resident official story conspiracy theorists ignore the most plausible explanation for those collapses, which is controlled demolition, and is corroborated by the physical evidence and basic common sense. We have controlled demolition experts saying within certainty that WTC7 is 100% a controlled demolition, and yet to believe NIST you have to run through all sorts of mental gymnastics to think that one column alone expanded and brought the entire structure to the point of collapse (yet global collapse was never studied).

They should have made the buildings out of passports instead of steel, given that a passport from one of the alleged hijacker's is sturdy enough to survive the plane impact, fire, and land pretty well in tact at ground level and yet you can only find the tiniest of bone fragments for the vast majority of those in the towers.

These sort of arguments should be embarrassing for the author, but delusion in some run deep they would rather live in an obviously fictional la la land.

We have a few control demolition "experts" who have their own theories that they discuss likely to amuse themselves and their friends then sit back and watch gullible folks lap it up.

What you fail to see is that not believing your conspiracy theories in nonsense does NOT mean I or anyone else trusts the government explicitly and believe beyond all doubt they would never lie to us.

I can simultaneously believe the election of 2020 has some major issues and was at least manipulated for Biden, I can believe we were massively mislead and duped on COVID, and I can also believe 09/11 was an act of planned terrorist attacks using hijacked airplanes.

There were more than just "the tiniest of bone fragments" found for a great number of people. The comment on the passport ignores physics. That passport was traveling at several hundred miles per hour and forward of the fuel on the plane. It is entirely reasonable, if not expected, that pieces of the plane and its occupants would travel through the building and out the other side.

Again, is a low q argument to accuse anyone who doesn't latch on to your teet as being a lactose intolerant milk hater.
"The absence of the word accountability is not the same as wanting no accountability" -unknown

"You can never go wrong by staying silent if there is nothing apt to say" -Walter Isaacson
J. Walter Weatherman
snowdog90 said:

snowdog90 said:

No, it's really not. And the point was to start a "war on terror", which lasted 20 years and always provides major profit to scumbag elites who sell the bullets, bombs and boots. They love war, gets rid of a lot of peasants, and then they can swoop in and get great "rebuild" contracts.

Break out the fake plane crash by itself. What purpose would that serve? They already apparently faked crashing planes into buildings (with thousands of witnesses and video footage etc), why would "the elites" add a fake plane crash on top of it?

Also, if "they" were trying to start a war why would "the elites" not tie it to Iraq instead of a terrorist group (who by the way also admitted to doing it).
guadalupeag
snowdog90 said:

New World Ag said:

Quote:

Well, I don't know. Probably the same people who pay the media to lie. Same people who pay crooked politicians and judges to do crooked things. Same people who made Jeffery Epstein a billionaire. George Soros comes to mind as do others.

None of the "truthers" claim to know what happened. The movement was started by people who lost loved ones on 911. It is based on the hundreds of things that don't make sense about 911. It will never go away, and nothing will ever change.

The rich and powerful will continue to gain in power and continue to install puppets like Biden, Obama, Clinton and the Bushes. The American government is corrupt to the point of rotting, and it's been that way for decades. That's the reason Trump was elected.

Sadly, Covid and 2020 happened, which should solidify the notion that no crime is too maniacal for these people.
You ever take this it's logical conclusion? If this were true, why should the average person care? If these people really can secretly demo skyscrapers, cause global pandemics, and install puppet governments there is absolutely nothing the average person could ever do to stop them. So why care. Whether it's someone in total control or an inept elected official, the reality is the same for the normal individual. Might as well just live life as normal and not worry about it.
J. Walter Weatherman
AggiEE said:

snowdog90 said:

Just like it's absurd to create bio weapons in a lab and then release them to the world?

What's absurd is believing the towers were anything but demolished intentionally.

It's not absurd to believe in the ability of high ranking individuals to collude and conspire to bring about acts of atrocity that directly benefit their widesweeping agenda

One is possible, the other is physically impossible

Cool. Feel free to answer the question from above then:

Quote:

I would be interested in your scenario. Pretty much as I have outlined below previously?

1. AA77 takes off as scheduled.
2. Shortly into its flight it is commandeered by people who are part of the cabal.
3. The plane lands at a military base. Either nobody who is not part of the cabal sees this large AA jet land, or the military personnel at this base are so used to seeing AA 757's land there that they don't think twice about it.
4. Since EE says it was not possible for calls to be made from the flight, these "fake" phone calls were either made prior to takeoff or after the plane landed at the military base. Of course, there's that niggling little issue that at least a couple of people on AA77 actually talked to people on the ground in real time. Not just a voicemail. I guess those people could have been pulled from the flight before it took off and then made the "fake" call at the appropriate time, right?
5. After the passengers are disembarked and may or may not have made these "fake" phone calls, they're summarily marched off and executed. Nobody blinks an eye.

What did I miss? Feel free to point out what I got wrong and what you believe the real scenario is.
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
I feel like it would make more sense to just crash the planes with the people inside them.
“Not gonna lie...its a little disconcerting to have our minister of positivity be PlaneCrashGuy but Im in"
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG

snowdog90 said:

snowdog90 said:

Break out the fake plane crash by itself. What purpose would that serve? They already apparently faked crashing planes into buildings (with thousands of witnesses and video footage etc), why would "the elites" add a fake plane crash on top of it?

Also, if "they" were trying to start a war why would "the elites" not tie it to Iraq instead of a terrorist group (who by the way also admitted to doing it).
I already answered this earlier. The conspirators had to have one of the four planes miss an intended target. Going four for four would have just been too ridiculous. Come on, use your brain.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
J. Walter Weatherman
Tony Franklins Other Shoe said:

snowdog90 said:

snowdog90 said:

I already answered this earlier. The conspirators had to have one of the four planes miss an intended target. Going four for four would have just been too ridiculous. Come on, use your brain.

I wonder what slide that was on the Secret Cabal PowerPoint deck.
The Kraken
AG
Good grief, truthers are living in a Hollywood film fantasy world where incredible engineering/construction projects...Bond villain lairs in dead volcanos, and SHIELD bases with floating aircraft carriers under the Potomac River are somehow built secretly with no one on the outside ever finding out about them. That's how ridiculous it is.

The Kraken
AG
snowdog90 said:

New World Ag said:

Quote:

The media was paid to lie? So the media is involved on the biggest scam in the history of scams....and nobody has said a word. Nobody is willing to do the right thing, be a hero, and reveal the truth? Wouldn't you if you were in that position? I sure would. So would everyone else that you and I know. But somehow everyone with knowledge of "the truth" has remained silent? THAT, my friend, makes zero sense.

AggiEE
The calls could be real
The calls could be fake

It doesn't matter, the towers went down in a controlled demolition
Stat Monitor Repairman
Quote:

The media was paid to lie?
*This message brought to you by Pfizer and BioNTech
Ernest Tucker
AG
txaggie_08 said:

Is this your friend?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/michigan-family-mysteriously-vanishes-police-concerned

Quote:

There were signs of trouble the night before when Anthony called 911 in distress just after midnight. "Anthony was complaining of some elaborate issue in regard to the Sept. 11 attack," Rodwell said. "He was displaying to my officers paranoia and some concerns in regard to the FBI and CIA."

Prolly someone from this thread who thought they revealed a little to much and became a threat to the government. Anyone on here not posted in awhile?
J. Walter Weatherman
AggiEE said:

The calls could be real
The calls could be fake

It doesn't matter, the towers went down in a controlled demolition

Wait now all 3 towers (and I'm assuming the pentagon) were demo'd?? If so, incredible commitment. Getting more convinced this is an epic troll with way too much time on his hands.

And also no, the calls could not be fake.
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
If you're asking "how could they get away with this" on the heels of COVID, or if you're arguing the media would never hold water for the alphabet agencies on the heels of Trump-Russia, then I have a bridge in SF to sell you.
AggiEE
fka ftc said:

AggiEE said:

Our resident official story conspiracy theorists ignore the most plausible explanation for those collapses, which is controlled demolition, and is corroborated by the physical evidence and basic common sense. We have controlled demolition experts saying within certainty that WTC7 is 100% a controlled demolition, and yet to believe NIST you have to run through all sorts of mental gymnastics to think that one column alone expanded and brought the entire structure to the point of collapse (yet global collapse was never studied).

They should have made the buildings out of passports instead of steel, given that a passport from one of the alleged hijacker's is sturdy enough to survive the plane impact, fire, and land pretty well in tact at ground level and yet you can only find the tiniest of bone fragments for the vast majority of those in the towers.

These sort of arguments should be embarrassing for the author, but delusion in some run deep they would rather live in an obviously fictional la la land.

We have a few control demolition "experts" who have their own theories that they discuss likely to amuse themselves and their friends then sit back and watch gullible folks lap it up.

What you fail to see is that not believing your conspiracy theories in nonsense does NOT mean I or anyone else trusts the government explicitly and believe beyond all doubt they would never lie to us.

I can simultaneously believe the election of 2020 has some major issues and was at least manipulated for Biden, I can believe we were massively mislead and duped on COVID, and I can also believe 09/11 was an act of planned terrorist attacks using hijacked airplanes.

There were more than just "the tiniest of bone fragments" found for a great number of people. The comment on the passport ignores physics. That passport was traveling at several hundred miles per hour and forward of the fuel on the plane. It is entirely reasonable, if not expected, that pieces of the plane and its occupants would travel through the building and out the other side.

Again, is a low q argument to accuse anyone who doesn't latch on to your teet as being a lactose intolerant milk hater.

Sure, you can believe COVID was man made, you can believe the election was stolen, you can also believe the official story of 9/11 is true.

But the truth is that there's far more actual evidence of WTC buildings being controlled demolitions to the point where there's zero doubt than there is for those other theories.
fka ftc
"The absence of the word accountability is not the same as wanting no accountability" -unknown

"You can never go wrong by staying silent if there is nothing apt to say" -Walter Isaacson
snowdog90
New World Ag said:

snowdog90 said:

New World Ag said:

Quote:

The media was paid to lie? So the media is involved on the biggest scam in the history of scams....and nobody has said a word. Nobody is willing to do the right thing, be a hero, and reveal the truth? Wouldn't you if you were in that position? I sure would. So would everyone else that you and I know. But somehow everyone with knowledge of "the truth" has remained silent? THAT, my friend, makes zero sense.

You can't be serious. You're questioning whether the media is payed to lie? That is incredibly gullible. You actually think the media believes the lies they tell? I guess you believe Jeffrey Epstein hung himself, too?

And what is the bigger scam, 911 or covid? I think they're both huge scams perpetrated by evil powerful people. I guess you disagree.

And I'm sure that there have been whistle-blowers on 911. They are ignored or disbelieved by people like you, and the people like me who believe them have no power to do anything about it. Look how quickly all the eyewitnesses to explosions are discredited or disbelieved on this thread.
snowdog90
guadalupeag said:

snowdog90 said:

New World Ag said:

Quote:

You ever take this it's logical conclusion? If this were true, why should the average person care? If these people really can secretly demo skyscrapers, cause global pandemics, and install puppet governments there is absolutely nothing the average person could ever do to stop them. So why care. Whether it's someone in total control or an inept elected official, the reality is the same for the normal individual. Might as well just live life as normal and not worry about it.

This is true, and it makes me wish I didn't believe what I do. It does no good anyway. Nothing will change. Covid and the 2020 election has shown that they really don't care who knows anymore. Nobody can stop them. So this is all basically yelling at clouds on both sides.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Yep.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
How is Covid analogous? Covid to me shows govt over reach happens in less than 8 months. They didn't outright kill anyone, they just obfuscated them number of deaths by their new definitions. They also are foisting a questionable vax on people that won't stand up for themselves or are too stupid to make an informed decision.

This whole mass murder of 1000s of citizens and blowing up buildings doesn't even compare.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
AggiEE
Snowdog, only thing you can do is not buy into whatever catalyzing agenda they shove down your throat

Remain vigilant and skeptical

You want to see justice served but after 20 years of this they can basically control the media message, control the investigation, and get away with whatever they want no matter how obvious the lie is, because "they would never or could never do something like that"
Stat Monitor Repairman
Covid was slow 9-11.
snowdog90
Tony Franklins Other Shoe said:

How is Covid analogous? Covid to me shows govt over reach happens in less than 8 months. They didn't outright kill anyone, they just obfuscated them number of deaths by their new definitions. They also are foisting a questionable vax on people that won't stand up for themselves or are too stupid to make an informed decision.

This whole mass murder of 1000s of citizens and blowing up buildings doesn't even compare.

Covid was created in a lab and released on purpose. Powercul Americans were complicit. Powerful Americans profited. The media and corrupt politicians went as far as discrediting and banning successful therapeutics for covid, which helped to kill thousands (millions?).

The virus was then used to unseat a President that was unwanted by those in power.

Then a dangerous vaccine was forced on people who didn't want to lose their jobs. Many more died and are dying.

Covid is another 911.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.