The latest "proof" from a 9/11 conspiracy friend

56,898 Views | 1244 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by double aught
Stat Monitor Repairman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
You cant have a town square and kick people out the town square because you don't like what they are talking about.

We 22 years later and we got a 30 page thread about the ****, then their obviously ain't a clear answer and people still got something to say.
Old Army Ghost
the existanve of crazy thoughts doesnt mean they are right
Old Army has gone to hell.
redcrayon
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

You cant have a town square and kick people out the town square because you don't like what they are talking about.

We 22 years later and we got a 30 page thread about the ****, then their obviously ain't a clear answer and people still got something to say.
This made my head hurt.
TexasAggiesWin
S

There are some who still say the earth is flat, too. Guess there isn't a clear answer about that because "people have something to say".
BMX Bandit

We 22 years later and we got a 30 page thread about the ****, then their obviously ain't a clear answer

This is hilarious.

DU has 300 page thread on Trunp being a Putin plant. Answer must not be clear
The Kraken
AG
AggiEE said:

New World Ag said:

You're still not addressing my other questions

How do you find and hire a demo contractor to do this work...secretly?
How do you do the demo work....secretly?
How do you keep it a secret for 21 years?
Why demo 7? What was the purpose?

How do you convince an entire nation to wear masks?

Take an experimental vaccine?

Go to war with Iraq?

Completely shut down?

I've answered all these questions of yours plenty of times before. The physical evidence is where you'll find all of your truth, the rest is speculative appeals for emotion in a governmental system you consider to never have the capacity to perform heinous acts of atrocity, despite plenty of evidence to the contrary throughout history.
Way to completely deflect the questions (again), which are all absolutely valid.

You have no answers because, logically, there are no valid ones. All "truther" theories are based on sketchy "science", incorrect news reporting during the event, and outright falsehoods. The nail in the coffin is any discussion that involves logic on the reasoning, logistics and secrecy of such a complicated operation. No sane person would consider it, much less be able to recruit others to participate in it.
plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose
IIIHorn
IIIHorn said:

AggiEE said:

ATX_AG_08 said:

A high school physics teacher. Well thanks…I'm swayed now.

Cool, since you prefer to defer to authority rather than facts, I assume you are an engineer that graduated top of his class like me and not some basketweaver like 99% of this thread?

I can point you to thousands of credentialed scientists and engineers with fancy titles that agree with this "High school physics teacher" if you prefer

Prove this.

What does the EE in your handle stand for?
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
IIIHorn said:

IIIHorn said:

AggiEE said:

ATX_AG_08 said:

Cool, since you prefer to defer to authority rather than facts, I assume you are an engineer that graduated top of his class like me and not some basketweaver like 99% of this thread?

I can point you to thousands of credentialed scientists and engineers with fancy titles that agree with this "High school physics teacher" if you prefer

Prove this.

What does the EE in your handle stand for?

Eccentric Evidence.

I'm kidding, just couldn't resist.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
Athanasius
AG
I'm in awe this has gone to 33 pages.
TexasAggie_02
AG
He's the hardest working man in engineering.
Satellite of Love
AggiEE said:

New World Ag said:

The claims of physical evidence are all quite disputed, if not outright shown to be false.

Answer the other questions.

How is molten steel disputed? There's photos of it in the rubble. There's eyewitness reports of it by first responders.
Show us the photos. The proof lies on you to prove it. Eyewitness accounts are nortoriously bad. I proved this early in the thread when you made claims of the janitor hearing bombs going off before the planes impacted the towers (how would he know when the planes hit when he was in the basement?)

Quote:

The sulfidation is not disputed either, it was even in the FEMA report and they were perplexed by its presence.
I'm not sure by this one. Is it this FEMA report? They stated they have no clear explanation for the source of the sulfur. But they also surmise that it could have happened due to long term heating from materials in the rubble following the collapase.
https://www.fema.gov/pdf/library/fema403_apc.pdf

Quote:

The WTC dust contains significant amounts of iron rich microspheres, a byproduct of thermate, should not be ANYWHERE in a natural collapse
That's not true at all. Can you show us how microspheres are generated if you think they don't show up in a collapse?

Someone already pointed you to this thread, but it should be repeated. Microspheres are very easy to make from a collapsing steel structure.
https://www.metabunk.org/threads/debunked-iron-microspheres-in-9-11-wtc-dust-as-evidence-for-thermite.2523/
Satellite of Love
Please also answer my questions from Page 31. You seem to have ignored them....
Quote:

Time for you to give us answers and not rely on us to debunk shoddy talking points.

Quote:

Quote:
but the data is inconsistent.
So far the only inconsistent one I pointed out was the FBI interview of Johnson and earlier FBI reports on 9/11.

Quote:

Quote:
Why was Beamer's phone not disconnected upon impact?
Explain to me the AirFone system. What does disconnected mean? Did the phone system give the annoying beeping noise when a call was disconnected similar to a land line? Could the line still be open and an operator not know if a phone was disconnected? I read she kept the line open until she heard the plane had crashed from soneone else in the office.

Quote:

Quote:
The line was left open. The official story regarding the cell phone calls has plenty of issues.
What are the issues?

Quote:

Quote:
When you call your mother do you introduce yourself as your first and last name?
Why does this matter? Who did this? What impact does it have on the outcome?
Ed Harley
AG
New World Ag said:

Zero percent chance these are answered. I've tried getting these answers from him, but what I get instead are links to ****ty home videos.
IIIHorn
TexasAggie_02 said:

He's the hardest working man in engineering.
Quote:

AggiEE said:

Cool, since you prefer to defer to authority rather than facts, I assume you are an engineer that graduated top of his class like me and not some basket weaver like 99% of this thread?

Yep

TRADUCTOR
Old but good test for your attention to Youtube video detail to prove 911 conspiracy. Short video <2min test.
Howdy Dammit
AG
Well there went 3 straight hours this morning. This thread delivered. Ironically, I have 8 structural building plans to review on my desk
Duckhook
AG
AggiEE said:

New World Ag said:

How do you convince an entire nation to wear masks?

Take an experimental vaccine?

Go to war with Iraq?

Completely shut down?

I've answered all these questions of yours plenty of times before. The physical evidence is where you'll find all of your truth, the rest is speculative appeals for emotion in a governmental system you consider to never have the capacity to perform heinous acts of atrocity, despite plenty of evidence to the contrary throughout history.

Yet more whataboutism.
Slyfox07
AG
TikTok is a Chicom psychological weapon

(not a conspiracy theory)
AggiEE
Satellite of Love said:

AggiEE said:

New World Ag said:

The claims of physical evidence are all quite disputed, if not outright shown to be false.

Answer the other questions.

How is molten steel disputed? There's photos of it in the rubble. There's eyewitness reports of it by first responders.
Show us the photos. The proof lies on you to prove it. Eyewitness accounts are nortoriously bad. I proved this early in the thread when you made claims of the janitor hearing bombs going off before the planes impacted the towers (how would he know when the planes hit when he was in the basement?)

Quote:

The sulfidation is not disputed either, it was even in the FEMA report and they were perplexed by its presence.
I'm not sure by this one. Is it this FEMA report? They stated they have no clear explanation for the source of the sulfur. But they also surmise that it could have happened due to long term heating from materials in the rubble following the collapase.
https://www.fema.gov/pdf/library/fema403_apc.pdf

Quote:

The WTC dust contains significant amounts of iron rich microspheres, a byproduct of thermate, should not be ANYWHERE in a natural collapse
That's not true at all. Can you show us how microspheres are generated if you think they don't show up in a collapse?

Someone already pointed you to this thread, but it should be repeated. Microspheres are very easy to make from a collapsing steel structure.
https://www.metabunk.org/threads/debunked-iron-microspheres-in-9-11-wtc-dust-as-evidence-for-thermite.2523/

Photos of Molten Steel:

Photos of steel in the rubble at extremely high temperatures not explained by jet fuel or office fires:

We don't only have these photos, we also have video evidence from where those photos were captured. In addition, the eyewitness testimony is definitive and clear cut - eyewitness accounts can be unreliable, but you have multiple firemen stating that ground zero had molten steel running down the channel rails like "lava" or something in a foundry. Very hard to misconstrue something so distinct and striking like molten steel as it has a very discernible image that isn't easily confused with anything else that can rationally be explained. It certainly looks nothing like molten aluminum.

Quotes from eye witnesses:

Quote:

Not only was molten metal seen pouring out of WTC 2, dozens of eyewitnesses observed it in the debris of all three buildings. A small selection is presented below (a comprehensive list of all eyewitness accounts to molten metal can be found in the article "Witnesses of Molten Metal at Ground Zero"):
  • Leslie Robertson, a lead engineer in the design of WTC 1 and WTC 2, told an audience: "We were down at the B-1 level and one of the firefighters said, 'I think you'd be interested in this.' And they pulled up a big block of concrete, and there was like a little river of steel flowing." 5
  • FDNY Captain Philip Ruvolo recalled with other firefighters seated next to him: "You'd get down below and you'd see molten steel, molten steel, running down the channel rails, like you're in a foundry, like lava." Other firefighters chimed in: "Like lava." "Like lava from a volcano." 6
  • Ken Holden, the Commissioner of the NYC Department of Design and Construction, testified before the 9/11 Commission: "Underground it was still so hot that molten metal dripped down the sides of the wall from Building 6." 7

As for William Rodriguez, the janitor of the WTC, he was in the basement when he heard the first explosion coming from below him. A few seconds later, he heard the impact of the plane because it was distinctly on top of where he was a good distance away. I don't see any reason why he would lie or make any of this up, but he wasn't alone in his statements either.

Regarding FEMA's report, here's what they stated:

Quote:

In a New York Times article published in February 2002, James Glanz and Eric Lipton wrote:
"Perhaps the deepest mystery uncovered in the investigation involves extremely thin bits of steel collected...from 7 World Trade Center.... The steel apparently melted away, but no fire in any of the buildings was believed to be hot enough to melt steel outright.... A preliminary analysis at Worcester Polytechnic Institute [WPI]...suggests that sulfur released during the firesno one knows from wheremay have combined with atoms in the steel to form compounds that melt at lower temperatures." 1
The WPI professors, who were "shocked" by the "Swiss cheese appearance" 2 of the steel, reported their analysis in Appendix C of the FEMA WTC Building Performance Study, making the following recommendation:
"The severe corrosion and subsequent erosion of Samples 1 and 2 are a very unusual event. No clear explanation for the source of the sulfur has been identified.... A detailed study into the mechanisms of this phenomenon is needed...." 3

Regarding the metalbunk claims, they are pretty clearly debunked in this article regarding the microspheres:

https://www.ae911truth.org/evidence/technical-articles/articles-by-ae911truth/690-refuting-a-demolition-denier-s-false-claims-about-iron-microspheres

Of particular importance is the exact size and makeup of those microspheres, which have their own fingerprint and arise from the actual red-gray chips found in the dust that have undergone partial thermitic reactions:

Quote:

In addition to the above-referenced paper by physicist Steven Jones, there is a 25-page peer-reviewed paper, "Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe," authored by Jones, Harrit, et al., which documents the finding of red-gray chips of nano-thermite in all four independently collected samples of the WTC 7 dust. These chips, when ignited, produce molten iron microspheres with the same chemical signature as those found in the WTC dust. There is no reason for nano-thermite to have been in the WTC dust unless it was used to melt steel as part of a controlled demolition that most likely used a combination of nano-thermite and high explosives.

AggiEE

Anyone being completely honest with themselves on 9/11 would have a humongous list of unanswered questions, and quite a few of those specifically pointing in the direction of the physical evidence ANYONE with two eyes can see, such as WTC7.

It's fine if you want to believe in the official story, but this thread makes it sound like those questioning 9/11 are nothing but conspiracy theorists that are somehow addicted to fringe, crazy theories. I am not someone that has an inclination towards conspiracies. I am simply someone that has investigated 9/11 and come to a fairly obvious conclusion (in my eyes) that the buildings were brought down through a controlled demolition.

And it's not like I'm alone - you have leaders of demolition companies that definitively stated that WTC7 was a "professional job". You have respected scientists and engineers that have put together scientific papers of evidence that question the official narrative and, quite honestly, do a much better investigative job that was NEVER done and what SHOULD have been done by those officially sanctioned to perform one.

The fact that a true investigation was never thoroughly conducted on some of the country's most important dates in our entire history with some of the most anomalous events occurring on that day with regards to building construction is absolutely baffling to me and it should be baffling to anyone else with their head not firmly planted in the sand, regardless of what side of the fence you stand on for this topic.
Old Army Ghost
youll never be satisfied until the evidence supports your conclusion
Old Army has gone to hell.
AggiEE
Old Army Ghost said:

youll never be satisfied until the evidence supports your conclusion

The evidence already supports my conclusion that these were controlled demolitions, and the evidence is so strong that I do not need any further evidence. It's 100% what happened in my mind, with no other plausible explanation for just a few key facts of what is clear and convincing.

I certainly don't want it to be true whatsoever, the official story is a much more comfortable lie to accept. That's why it's not surprising the way many people in this thread instantly dismiss it without taking adequate time to truly look at the available evidence

But instead, many will just ridicule or call everyone that asks questions some fringe group of non-scientific thinkers with no legitimate backing which couldn't be further from the truth

Quote:

Top NSA Whistleblower: We Need a New 9/11 Investigation Into the Destruction of the World Trade Center

Bill Binney is the NSA's former senior technical director, 32-year NSA veteran widely regarded as a "legend" within the agency, one of the world's top crypto-mathematicians, who managed thousands of employees at the agency.

Binney said:

They felt they had to have something drastic happen so they could get a lot more money and build up an empire and do the things they wanted to do.

Washington's Blog asked Binney what he meant by that statement, and he explained:

I had several reasons for saying that. First, Gen Minihan when he was Dirnsa [Director of the National Intelligence Agency] was internally in NSA quoted to say that we will have to have a drastic event occur before we could change the way we were doing things. Then Hayden took over as Dirnsa.

And, on 27 February 2001 he or someone from NSA approached the CEO of Quest requesting Quests' subscriber data meaning billing data. This is in court records. [Background here, here and here.]

This all smacked of waiting for something to happen so they could leverage it to do what they really wanted to do which was evidenced by the request to Quest.

Also, I would add that the 9/11 Commission left out data that Tom Drake passed to them showing vital data prior to 11 Sep giving warning of an attack. This should also not be acceptable. [Background.]

https://web.archive.org/web/20190220192506/https://washingtonsblog.com/2014/08/high-level-nsa-whistleblower-need-new-investigation-destruction-world-trade-center-911.html
agracer
AG
AggiEE said:

ATX_AG_08 said:

turn in your degree.
Old McDonald
AggiEE said:

It's 100% what happened in my mind
9/11 truther discourse in a nutshell
IIIHorn
AggiEE said:

But instead, many will just ridicule or call everyone that asks questions some fringe group of non-scientific thinkers with no legitimate backing which couldn't be further from the truth

Like this?:

"Cool, since you prefer to defer to authority rather than facts, I assume you are an engineer that graduated top of his class like me and not some basketweaver like 99% of this thread?"

agracer
AG

How do you watch that building 7 gif and conclude that's anything other than a controlled demolition?

How do you reach that conclusion?

That building was demoed.

What's the point of not coming right out and saying that?

Why are people arguing that that building wasn't demoed?

I can't wrap my head around that.

How can you watch that gif and think wasn't demoed?

Somebody explain their thought process.
How were the charges planted with no one noticing, and most importantly, WHY was it demo'd? Also, B7 was damaged from debris from the towers falling down. It wasn't all fire.

You, and the elementary education student, cannot answer either of these basic questions despite being asked multiple times.

But now we are a rockets attached to the sides of the WTC because letting if fall on it's own wasn't good enough. That thing to come down faster than gravity would pull it down so lets attach rockets to the side of the buildings to make sure it comes down.

Oh, how were those rockets installed on the OUTSIDE of the building and no one noticed?
Stat Monitor Repairman
I don't know the answer to any of those questions man.

What I do know is that people had questions from day one.

All these issues have been debated and studied by experts for the past 22-years though.

And that's what surprises me most from this thread. It seems like people are hearing these issues raised for the first time and don't know how to react.
Satellite of Love
AggiEE said:

Photos of Molten Steel:

Photos of steel in the rubble at extremely high temperatures not explained by jet fuel or office fires:

We don't only have these photos, we also have video evidence from where those photos were captured. In addition, the eyewitness testimony is definitive and clear cut - eyewitness accounts can be unreliable, but you have multiple firemen stating that ground zero had molten steel running down the channel rails like "lava" or something in a foundry. Very hard to misconstrue something so distinct and striking like molten steel as it has a very discernible image that isn't easily confused with anything else that can rationally be explained. It certainly looks nothing like molten aluminum.

Quote:

Not only was molten metal seen pouring out of WTC 2, dozens of eyewitnesses observed it in the debris of all three buildings. A small selection is presented below (a comprehensive list of all eyewitness accounts to molten metal can be found in the article "Witnesses of Molten Metal at Ground Zero"):
  • Leslie Robertson, a lead engineer in the design of WTC 1 and WTC 2, told an audience: "We were down at the B-1 level and one of the firefighters said, 'I think you'd be interested in this.' And they pulled up a big block of concrete, and there was like a little river of steel flowing." 5
  • FDNY Captain Philip Ruvolo recalled with other firefighters seated next to him: "You'd get down below and you'd see molten steel, molten steel, running down the channel rails, like you're in a foundry, like lava." Other firefighters chimed in: "Like lava." "Like lava from a volcano." 6
  • Ken Holden, the Commissioner of the NYC Department of Design and Construction, testified before the 9/11 Commission: "Underground it was still so hot that molten metal dripped down the sides of the wall from Building 6." 7

As for William Rodriguez, the janitor of the WTC, he was in the basement when he heard the first explosion coming from below him. A few seconds later, he heard the impact of the plane because it was distinctly on top of where he was a good distance away. I don't see any reason why he would lie or make any of this up, but he wasn't alone in his statements either.

Quote:

In a New York Times article published in February 2002, James Glanz and Eric Lipton wrote:
"Perhaps the deepest mystery uncovered in the investigation involves extremely thin bits of steel collected...from 7 World Trade Center.... The steel apparently melted away, but no fire in any of the buildings was believed to be hot enough to melt steel outright.... A preliminary analysis at Worcester Polytechnic Institute [WPI]...suggests that sulfur released during the firesno one knows from wheremay have combined with atoms in the steel to form compounds that melt at lower temperatures." 1
The WPI professors, who were "shocked" by the "Swiss cheese appearance" 2 of the steel, reported their analysis in Appendix C of the FEMA WTC Building Performance Study, making the following recommendation:
"The severe corrosion and subsequent erosion of Samples 1 and 2 are a very unusual event. No clear explanation for the source of the sulfur has been identified.... A detailed study into the mechanisms of this phenomenon is needed...." 3

Regarding the metalbunk claims, they are pretty clearly debunked in this article regarding the microspheres:

https://www.ae911truth.org/evidence/technical-articles/articles-by-ae911truth/690-refuting-a-demolition-denier-s-false-claims-about-iron-microspheres

Of particular importance is the exact size and makeup of those microspheres, which have their own fingerprint and arise from the actual red-gray chips found in the dust that have undergone partial thermitic reactions:

Quote:

In addition to the above-referenced paper by physicist Steven Jones, there is a 25-page peer-reviewed paper, "Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe," authored by Jones, Harrit, et al., which documents the finding of red-gray chips of nano-thermite in all four independently collected samples of the WTC 7 dust. These chips, when ignited, produce molten iron microspheres with the same chemical signature as those found in the WTC dust. There is no reason for nano-thermite to have been in the WTC dust unless it was used to melt steel as part of a controlled demolition that most likely used a combination of nano-thermite and high explosives.

Those pictures don't prove molten steel. You realize a 177,000 lb aircraft made of aluminum flew into the towers right? There are also various other metals found in the office environment with lower melting temperatures. More than likely you are seeing a mixture of alluminum and those other metals fall from the tower. Your 3rd picture is incredibly bad and just shows something that is really hot.

Again, eyewitness accounts are hardly credible. Your last point contradicts your first two. They saw molten METAL. That does not mean it was molten steel. Again think about all of the metals found in your typical office setting.

Dude we've been over this one before:

Chris Sarns up front argument is misinterpreting the RJ Lee Group report. As I explained it many pages ago, the RJ Lee report comes from an analysis of a building near the WTC that was damaged on one side from falling debris. The samples were taken months after 9/11 AND AFTER clean up of damaged steel memebers of the building. The use of acetylene torches cutting the steel during clean up would produce iron microsphere (hint tons of them during the process). Even the RJ Lee Group stated that finding large amounts of microsphreres in a building collapse would not be surprising. In truther fashion Chris Sarns is cherry picking something and leaving out key details to make his aregument.

Quote:

What's funny is Rodriguez's story embellished quite a bit over the years as his fame in the truther community grew....This is his first interview about the incedent:

Notice he does not mention any explosions. Just a rumbling like furnature moving around and not a plane impact. He had a coworker run in the office "with skin melting off" He talks about moving around the building but has zero idea of what's going on. No mention of an aircraft hitting the building. Again, another bad eyewitness

Ah yes the red chips that are unreacted thermite....you mean the same red chips that could be easily explained as chipped paint off of the steel structures that collapsed? You know that the steel was painted red prior to being installed during construction right?

Also, wouldn't the fires within the buildings post impact and post collapse set off the thermite? According to the paper you trust, the reaction happened ~800 F.
Ed Harley
AG
Satellite of Love said:

AggiEE said:

Photos of Molten Steel:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Those pictures don't prove molten steel. You realize a 177,000 lb aircraft made of aluminum flew into the towers right? There are also various other metals found in the office environment with lower melting temperatures. More than likely you are seeing a mixture of alluminum and those other metals fall from the tower. Your 3rd picture is incredibly bad and just shows something that is really hot.

Again, eyewitness accounts are hardly credible. Your last point contradicts your first two. They saw molten METAL. That does not mean it was molten steel. Again think about all of the metals found in your typical office setting.

Chris Sarns up front argument is misinterpreting the RJ Lee Group report. As I explained it many pages ago, the RJ Lee report comes from an analysis of a building near the WTC that was damaged on one side from falling debris. The samples were taken months after 9/11 AND AFTER clean up of damaged steel memebers of the building. The use of acetylene torches cutting the steel during clean up would produce iron microsphere (hint tons of them during the process). Even the RJ Lee Group stated that finding large amounts of microsphreres in a building collapse would not be surprising. In truther fashion Chris Sarns is cherry picking something and leaving out key details to make his aregument.

Quote:

What's funny is Rodriguez's story embellished quite a bit over the years as his fame in the truther community grew....This is his first interview about the incedent:

Notice he does not mention any explosions. Just a rumbling like furnature moving around and not a plane impact. He had a coworker run in the office "with skin melting off" He talks about moving around the building but has zero idea of what's going on. No mention of an aircraft hitting the building. Again, another bad eyewitness

Ah yes the red chips that are unreacted thermite....you mean the same red chips that could be easily explained as chipped paint off of the steel structures that collapsed? You know that the steel was painted red prior to being installed during construction right?

Also, wouldn't the fires within the buildings post impact and post collapse set off the thermite? According to the paper you trust, the reaction happened ~800 F.

AggiEE is not a huge fan of this type of analysis.

Do you, perhaps, have a grainy video of some dude who heard something weird on 9/11 that supports your theory? That would go much further with persuading him.
AggiEE
Satellite of Love said:

AggiEE said:

Photos of Molten Steel:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

The molten metal on display is NOT aluminum. It looks nothing like aluminum, which looks like this:

The third picture posted is a rubble from a beam that is piping hot, and the coloring characteristics showcase temperatures upwards of 1900 degrees F, far hotter than office/jet fuel fires. There's no "mixture of metals" that would cause a rapidly dripping, bright orange reaction other than what is resembles which is thermitic. We never saw anything like this anywhere in the crash zones until just prior to collapse, which would make sense in the case of a controlled demolition using thermite.

WTC

Quote:

Molten steel was encountered primarily during excavation of debris around the South Tower when large hydraulic excavators were digging trenches 2 to 4 meters deep into the compacted/burning debris pile. There are both video tape and still photos of the molten steel being "dipped" out by the buckets of excavators. I'm not sure where you can get a copy.
Sorry I cannot provide personal confirmation.
Regards,
Mark Loizeaux, President
CONTROLLED DEMOLITION, INC.
2737 Merryman's Mill Road
Phoenix, Maryland USA 21131
Tel: 1-410-667-XXXX
Fax: 1-410-667-XXXX
www.controlled-demolition.com

Quote:

"In the first few weeks, sometimes when a worker would pull a steel beam from the wreckage, the end of the beam would be dripping molten steel."

Quote:

"Feeling the heat, seeing the molten steel, the layers upon layers of ash, like lava, it reminded me of Mt. St. Helen's and the thousands who fled that disaster."

The samples of the WTC contained some that were from far away buildings that were in an apartment and were NOWHERE CLOSE to the clean- up crew at ground zero, so the argument that the microspheres were caused by acetylene torches is completely false on this basis alone, and furthermore their use does not extent the sheet volume of particles in the overall dust. Random samples far away from the clean-up zone contained similar amounts to those at ground zero and were extremely prevalent.

Rodriguez may have gone into more detail on subsequent interviews, but there's nothing that's conflicting with his statements. A "bad witness" claim based on absolutely nothing, other than the fact that he divulged a bit more information in more extensive interviews.

The red-gray chips are absolutely not paint.

https://www.ae911truth.org/evidence/faqs/357-faq-7-aren-t-the-red-gray-chips-identified-in-the-wtc-dust-merely-primer-paint-from-the-wtc-steel-structural-elements

Quote:

Some defenders of the official 9/11 story have claimed that the red-gray chips of thermitic material identified in the World Trade Center dust by chemist Dr. Niels Harrit, Ph.D., Dr Steven Jones, Ph.D., and other scientists are simply remnants of the rust-proofing primer paint that was applied to the steel structure of the WTC skyscrapers during their construction. However, scientific evidence gathered by both the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and Harrit's team of scientists clearly shows that this claim is false, since the properties of the primer paint are strikingly different from those of the red-gray chips.

First of all, several key ingredients of the primer paint are not present in the composition of the red-gray chips. According to NIST, the type of primer paint used on the WTC steel columns contains substantial levels of zinc, chromium, and magnesium. However, the X-ray Energy Dispersive Spectroscopy (XEDS) analysis of the red-gray chips performed by Harrit and others showed no significant amounts of zinc, chromium, or magnesium.

Quote:

Conversely, the documented chemical and thermal properties of the red-gray chips confirm that they are thermitic material. The chemical composition of these chips includes sizeable quantities of the key elements of thermite (iron, oxygen, and aluminum), and the high-temperature reactions that occurred when the chips were ignited verifies that they are indeed thermitic in nature.

Partially reacted chips

JJxvi
AG
Aluminum looks that way at its melting point because its melting point is lower, below the point where metals turn red hot. However if aluminum and steel are both heated to 1000 C, both will have the same red orange glow, but only the aluminum will flow like lava, the steel will still be solid.
J. Walter Weatherman

I don't know the answer to any of those questions man.

What I do know is that people had questions from day one.

All these issues have been debated and studied by experts for the past 22-years though.

And that's what surprises me most from this thread. It seems like people are hearing these issues raised for the first time and don't know how to react.

Here's the thing - when one side has thousands of eye witnesses, hours of video footage, actual confessions from the perpetrators and investigations that lasted years confirming what happened, and the other side has grainy videos created by online grifters and small possible scientific irregularities in a situation that has never happened in history, there's not really an argument here. Especially when one side also requires a global conspiracy lasting years hundreds of people involved who have somehow stayed quiet and also doesn't have a purpose.

It's like if hundreds of people witnessed a plane crash due to mechanical failure, the black box shows mechanical failure, the pilots are saying mechanical failure in the recording as the plane is going down, the parts on the ground show mechanical failure; but one person thinks a missile hit it because a piece landing gear was found 10 feet from where it should have been theoretically. When 99.9999% of the evidence supports one thing that's what should be believed.
fka ftc
Our resident conspiracy theorist engineer is committed to ignoring all other very plausible explanations to focus on the most implausible, outrageous, mystifying, and remotest of the remotest possibilities this was an inside jobs.

They are just trolling... to the tune of 33 pages. Their next act will be to tell us as soon as they can convert all the DVD footage to laserdisc they will finally know the answer.

If they are serious about this, I suggest someone reach out to help them psychologically. If you believe the crap they posted like they supposedly do, they are susceptible in believing all sorts of conspiracies and that is a very dangerous thing.
"The absence of the word accountability is not the same as wanting no accountability" -unknown

"You can never go wrong by staying silent if there is nothing apt to say" -Walter Isaacson
AggiEE
Our resident official story conspiracy theorists ignore the most plausible explanation for those collapses, which is controlled demolition, and is corroborated by the physical evidence and basic common sense. We have controlled demolition experts saying within certainty that WTC7 is 100% a controlled demolition, and yet to believe NIST you have to run through all sorts of mental gymnastics to think that one column alone expanded and brought the entire structure to the point of collapse (yet global collapse was never studied).

They should have made the buildings out of passports instead of steel, given that a passport from one of the alleged hijacker's is sturdy enough to survive the plane impact, fire, and land pretty well in tact at ground level and yet you can only find the tiniest of bone fragments for the vast majority of those in the towers.
agracer
AG
AggiEE said:

Our resident official story conspiracy theorists ignore the most plausible explanation for those collapses, which is controlled demolition, and is corroborated by the physical evidence and basic common sense. We have controlled demolition experts saying within certainty that WTC7 is 100% a controlled demolition, and yet to believe NIST you have to run through all sorts of mental gymnastics to think that one column alone expanded and brought the entire structure to the point of collapse (yet global collapse was never studied).

They should have made the buildings out of passports instead of steel, given that a passport from one of the alleged hijacker's is sturdy enough to survive the plane impact, fire, and land pretty well in tact at ground level and yet you can only find the tiniest of bone fragments for the vast majority of those in the towers.

Which you lack.

Again, how and who planted these demolition charges in any of the buildings? Who weakened the structure to bring the building down (charges aren't enough, you have to weaken the structure first by cutting out and unbolting key pieces)?

WHY was B7 brought down when WTC1 and WTC2 were already rigged to come down?

Who planted the rockets on the sides of the building to make it come down faster than your favorite "faster than free fall speed" comments (which have been shown to be wrong multiple times)? Even if it was 'thermite' WTF would that be on the OUTSIDE of the building? That makes ZERO sense at all if you want to demolish a building.

Why were the rockets installed to bring it down "faster than free fall speed"?

Oh wait, you're going to link random conspiracy pages that don't answer those questions BECAUSE YOU LACK THE COMMON SENSE TO ANSWER THOSE QUESTIONS.

Turn in your degree.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.