The latest "proof" from a 9/11 conspiracy friend

56,933 Views | 1244 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by double aught
redcrayon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
titan said:

redcrayon said:

AggiEE said:

redcrayon said:

https://www.foreignpolicyjournal.com/2016/10/07/bringing-closure-to-the-911-pentagon-debate/

This article is worth reading.

I've read this before and it is not convincing in the slightest. Again, something clearly hit the Pentagon, but there's nothing to suggest concretely it is what the government has stated. And they have evidence that should easily bolster their claims and yet it is not available to the public.
There are tons of eye witnesses that told their stories immediately. My old landlord in NoVa was on his way to work and literally saw the plane fly extremely low over the interstate. He is an honorable man and has absolutely no reason to lie. His name can easily be found on the internet. It happened.
There were many witnesses, yes. Do you remember if your landlord mentioned two engines?
What??
AggiEE
Duckhook said:

AggiEE said:

Duckhook said:

AggiEE said:

Duckhook said:

AggiEE said:

Duckhook said:

AggiEE said:

willtackleforfood said:

Popular mechanics? Wow - watching that video and seeing that link is eerie. Appears you've been psyop'd - like everyone else. What did they say about the jab - safe and effective?

I'll just go back to what I wrote. That you think hijackers, that can't solo single engine Cessna's, can maneuver a 120 ton passenger plane through an incredibly difficult flight path and into the narrowest portion of a target, is insane. Experienced pilots say 500 mph and low altitude, leave no room for altitude error. It's all coming too fast to negotiate. Yet, these guys that flunked flight school attained a flat trajectory after a radically steep descent and nailed it. Okay. Whatever.

Not only that, but the government cannot provide any visual proof of what hit the pentagon, despite the fact that there has to be overwhelming security camera footage that they have not disclosed. And in fact, there is evidence that later releases of video footage have been doctored.

It shouldn't be so difficult - if a large aircraft did indeed hit the Pentagon as the US government claims, why can they not show it?

I'm legitimately curious where you think the pieces of AA airplane wreckage around the Pentagon came from. Somebody just ran out there and started scattering it around after the "missile" hit? There's plenty of pics around the web, and some posted on page 2 of this thread.

I definitely think SOMETHING hit the pentagon clearly, I am just not convinced that it was an AA plane. Another aircraft with AA-like paintings/markings is what I suspect given eye witness testimony. There is actually surprisingly little remaining from the aircraft with any sort of identifiable wreckage.

So where did the real AA77 and all of its passengers go?

The planes' flight paths took them over the same airforce base at the same time. It is theorized that they were dropped off, replaced with military aircraft that then took them to their final destination. Another theory for Flight 93 is that it was a backup in case one of the planes intended for the towers was shot down.

So you're saying that the passengers on AA77 did not in fact die? That they, and everybody who knows them, were/are part of the whole conspiracy as well?

They may have died later after swapping the planes. I don't think everyone and their family were in on it. Though the backgrounds of some people on board those aircraft is quite a bit peculiar.

They "might" have died later? I mean, if you have questions about the physical evidence then that's okay. But give me a real good theory on what happened to the 64 passengers and crew.

They died or not? If they did die, who was responsible for their deaths and how was that carried out? You said they "might" have died later. If they didn't in fact die, where are they?

Okay, without any evidence that they are alive, they were probably forced to make those fake phone calls which weren't possible, perhaps under threat of being killed.

And then after their purpose had been fulfilled, they were killed and disposed of by those orchestrating the hand-off of the military planes
redcrayon
AG
AggiEE said:

Duckhook said:

AggiEE said:

Duckhook said:

AggiEE said:

Duckhook said:

AggiEE said:

Duckhook said:

AggiEE said:

willtackleforfood said:

Popular mechanics? Wow - watching that video and seeing that link is eerie. Appears you've been psyop'd - like everyone else. What did they say about the jab - safe and effective?

I'll just go back to what I wrote. That you think hijackers, that can't solo single engine Cessna's, can maneuver a 120 ton passenger plane through an incredibly difficult flight path and into the narrowest portion of a target, is insane. Experienced pilots say 500 mph and low altitude, leave no room for altitude error. It's all coming too fast to negotiate. Yet, these guys that flunked flight school attained a flat trajectory after a radically steep descent and nailed it. Okay. Whatever.

Not only that, but the government cannot provide any visual proof of what hit the pentagon, despite the fact that there has to be overwhelming security camera footage that they have not disclosed. And in fact, there is evidence that later releases of video footage have been doctored.

It shouldn't be so difficult - if a large aircraft did indeed hit the Pentagon as the US government claims, why can they not show it?

I'm legitimately curious where you think the pieces of AA airplane wreckage around the Pentagon came from. Somebody just ran out there and started scattering it around after the "missile" hit? There's plenty of pics around the web, and some posted on page 2 of this thread.

I definitely think SOMETHING hit the pentagon clearly, I am just not convinced that it was an AA plane. Another aircraft with AA-like paintings/markings is what I suspect given eye witness testimony. There is actually surprisingly little remaining from the aircraft with any sort of identifiable wreckage.

The planes' flight paths took them over the same airforce base at the same time. It is theorized that they were dropped off, replaced with military aircraft that then took them to their final destination. Another theory for Flight 93 is that it was a backup in case one of the planes intended for the towers was shot down.

So you're saying that the passengers on AA77 did not in fact die? That they, and everybody who knows them, were/are part of the whole conspiracy as well?

They may have died later after swapping the planes. I don't think everyone and their family were in on it. Though the backgrounds of some people on board those aircraft is quite a bit peculiar.

They "might" have died later? I mean, if you have questions about the physical evidence then that's okay. But give me a real good theory on what happened to the 64 passengers and crew.

They died or not? If they did die, who was responsible for their deaths and how was that carried out? You said they "might" have died later. If they didn't in fact die, where are they?

Okay, without any evidence that they are alive, they were probably forced to make those fake phone calls which weren't possible, perhaps under threat of being killed.

And then after their purpose had been fulfilled, they were killed and disposed of by those orchestrating the hand-off of the military planes
You're ill.
titan
S
redcrayon said:

titan said:

redcrayon said:

AggiEE said:

redcrayon said:

https://www.foreignpolicyjournal.com/2016/10/07/bringing-closure-to-the-911-pentagon-debate/

I've read this before and it is not convincing in the slightest. Again, something clearly hit the Pentagon, but there's nothing to suggest concretely it is what the government has stated. And they have evidence that should easily bolster their claims and yet it is not available to the public.
There are tons of eye witnesses that told their stories immediately. My old landlord in NoVa was on his way to work and literally saw the plane fly extremely low over the interstate. He is an honorable man and has absolutely no reason to lie. His name can easily be found on the internet. It happened.
There were many witnesses, yes. Do you remember if your landlord mentioned two engines?
What??
Was curious if you remember his story if it mentioned two engines - don't expect plane identification as to type. Especially if one might have been smoking.
AggiEE
You're ill if you think those phone calls were possible and genuine
redcrayon
AG
titan said:

redcrayon said:

titan said:

redcrayon said:

AggiEE said:

redcrayon said:

What??
Was curious if you remember his story if it mentioned two engines - don't expect plane identification as to type. Especially if one might have been smoking.
No, I didn't ask those kinds of or really any questions. It was very clearly an AA plane, though.
titan
S
redcrayon said:

titan said:

redcrayon said:

titan said:

redcrayon said:

AggiEE said:

redcrayon said:

What??
No, I didn't ask those kinds of or really any questions. It was very clearly an AA plane, though.
Understood. Just curious. In those kind of things unless really familar you expect people to identify by logo like you said, or engine number. Now a 747 and a 707 are so distinctive a layman probably has no trouble. But with this one would be thinking only might be sure of the engines -- you don't have alot of time to watch it roaring in.
Duckhook
AG
redcrayon said:

AggiEE said:

Duckhook said:

AggiEE said:

Duckhook said:

AggiEE said:

Duckhook said:

AggiEE said:

Duckhook said:

AggiEE said:

willtackleforfood said:

You're ill.

In for a penny, in for a pound. If you're going to buy in to this giant conspiracy theory, might as well go all the way in. Now we've just added another layer of conspiracists who had to be involved and keep quiet.
AggiEE
Duckhook said:

redcrayon said:

AggiEE said:

Duckhook said:

AggiEE said:

Duckhook said:

AggiEE said:

Duckhook said:

AggiEE said:

Duckhook said:

AggiEE said:

willtackleforfood said:

You're ill.

In for a penny, in for a pound. If you're going to buy in to this giant conspiracy theory, might as well go all the way in. Now we've just added another layer of conspiracists who had to be involved and keep quiet.

Another compartmentalized layer of only a few people that wouldn't know their full roles

Doesn't matter how much you choose to think it's impossible, the collapse of WTC7 was physically impossible the way it has been claimed
redcrayon
AG
AggiEE said:

Duckhook said:

redcrayon said:

AggiEE said:

Duckhook said:

AggiEE said:

Duckhook said:

AggiEE said:

Duckhook said:

AggiEE said:

Duckhook said:

AggiEE said:

willtackleforfood said:

You're ill.

Another compartmentalized layer of only a few people that wouldn't know their full roles

Doesn't matter how much you choose to think it's impossible, the collapse of WTC7 was physically impossible the way it has been claimed
We're talking about AA77 hitting the Pentagon and the many, many witnesses. All of those driving into DC that day and seeing the plane flying low over the highway were in on it, too? Really??
AggiEE
redcrayon said:

AggiEE said:

Duckhook said:

redcrayon said:

AggiEE said:

Duckhook said:

AggiEE said:

Duckhook said:

AggiEE said:

Duckhook said:

AggiEE said:

Duckhook said:

AggiEE said:

willtackleforfood said:

You're ill.

We're talking about AA77 hitting the Pentagon and the many, many witnesses. All of those driving into DC that day and seeing the plane flying low over the highway were in on it, too? Really??

I don't doubt they saw a plane, there's no convincing evidence to say it was AA77
Old Army Ghost
sound like a biden voter with your deep logic skills

you cant be convinced by the evidence because you refuse. solid engineering logic
redcrayon
AG
AggiEE said:

redcrayon said:

AggiEE said:

Duckhook said:

redcrayon said:

AggiEE said:

Duckhook said:

AggiEE said:

Duckhook said:

AggiEE said:

Duckhook said:

AggiEE said:

Duckhook said:

AggiEE said:

willtackleforfood said:

Popular mechanics? %A0Wow - watching that video and seeing that link is eerie. %A0 Appears you've been psyop'd - like everyone else. %A0What did they say about the jab - safe and effective? %A0

I'll just go back to what I wrote. %A0That you think hijackers, that can't solo single engine Cessna's, can maneuver a 120 ton passenger plane through an incredibly difficult flight path and into the narrowest portion of a target, is insane. %A0Experienced pilots say 500 mph and low altitude, leave no room for altitude error. %A0It's all coming too fast to negotiate. %A0 Yet, these guys that flunked flight school attained a flat trajectory after a radically steep descent and nailed it. %A0Okay. %A0Whatever. %A0 %A0

I'm legitimately curious where you think the pieces of AA airplane wreckage around the Pentagon came from. Somebody just ran out there and started scattering it around after the "missile" hit? %A0There's plenty of pics around the web, and some posted on page 2 of this thread.

So you're saying that the passengers on AA77 did not in fact die? %A0That they, and everybody who knows them, were/are part of the whole conspiracy as well?

They "might" have died later? %A0I mean, if you have questions about the physical evidence then that's okay. %A0But give me a real good theory on what happened to the 64 passengers and crew. %A0

They died or not? %A0If they did die, who was responsible for their deaths and how was that carried out? %A0You said they "might" have died later. %A0If they didn't in fact die, where are they?

You're ill.

In for a penny, in for a pound. %A0If you're going to buy in to this giant conspiracy theory, might as well go all the way in. Now we've just added another layer of conspiracists who had to be involved and keep quiet.

We're talking about AA77 hitting the Pentagon and the many, many witnesses. %A0All of those driving into DC that day and seeing the plane flying low over the highway were in on it, too? %A0Really??

I don't doubt they saw a plane, there's no convincing evidence to say it was AA77
Listen to yourself! You're having to twist yourself into knots to deny what many people witnessed. Your theories are so convoluted. Switching planes, killing passengers at a USAF base. It's crazy.
Duckhook
AG
AggiEE said:

Duckhook said:

redcrayon said:

AggiEE said:

Duckhook said:

AggiEE said:

Duckhook said:

AggiEE said:

Duckhook said:

AggiEE said:

Duckhook said:

AggiEE said:

willtackleforfood said:

You're ill.

I wondered how long it would take for you to circle back around to WTC7.

I'm just trying to get you to piece together for me something that should be easier to explain than nano-thermite or whatever you think.

Based on what you've said, this is your AA77 scenario:
1. AA77 takes off as scheduled.
2. Shortly into its flight it is commandeered by people who are part of the cabal.
3. The plane lands at a military base. Either nobody who is not part of the cabal sees this large AA jet land, or the military personnel at this base are so used to seeing AA 757's land there that they don't think twice about it.
4. Since you said that it was not possible for calls to be made from the flight, these "fake" phone calls were either made prior to takeoff or after the plane landed at the military base. Of course, there's that niggling little issue that at least a couple of people on AA77 actually talked to people on the ground in real time. Not just a voicemail. I guess those people could have been pulled from the flight before it took off and then made the "fake" call at the appropriate time, right?
5. After the passengers are disembarked and may or may not have made these "fake" phone calls, they're summarily marched off and executed. Nobody blinks an eye.

Did I miss anything?
AggiEE
Old Army Ghost said:

you cant be convinced by the evidence because you refuse. solid engineering logic

I can't be convinced because there's nothing tangible or convincing

The government should have had plenty of actual evidence that easily proves their story and yet we all sit largely in mystery by discussing what little evidence we've been given
titan
S

Quote:

But how much does it change? If it was some very skilled military pilot and not a hijacker isn't he still committing suicide??! That extraordinary aspect is the big question mark.
redcrayon
AG
AggiEE said:

Old Army Ghost said:

The government should have had plenty of actual evidence that easily proves their story and yet we all sit largely in mystery by discussing what little evidence we've been given
Do you have ANY evidence that AA77 was diverted to a military base and the passengers murdered there? Anything?
Ag_of_08
AG
No, but I have plenty of evidence that all four planes hit the ground or one of three buildings.

Donyou have any video of passengers being murdered, radar tracks of the aircraft landing at a base etc?

Some of you need to spend a bit of time in a quality flightsim, or an aircraft, before you declare who can and can't do what with a plane in unrestricted airspace.... these "incredible! Impossible!" Maneuvers aren't that complicated....
AggiEE
titan said:

Quote:

But how much does it change? If it was some very skilled military pilot and not a hijacker isn't he still committing suicide??! That extraordinary aspect is the big question mark.

I believe the planes were all flown remotely.
redcrayon
AG
Ag_of_08 said:

No, but I have plenty of evidence that all four planes hit the ground or one of three buildings.

Donyou have any video of passengers being murdered, radar tracks of the aircraft landing at a base etc?

Some of you need to spend a bit of time in a quality flightsim, or an aircraft, before you declare who can and can't do what with a plane in unrestricted airspace.... these "incredible! Impossible!" Maneuvers aren't that complicated....
It's one person you're speaking to at this point. You can direct this at him.
AggiEE
Ag_of_08 said:

Not that complicated yet a highly experienced pilot could not perform it in a flight sim

See: 1hr 55 mins

AggiEE
redcrayon said:

AggiEE said:

Old Army Ghost said:

Do you have ANY evidence that AA77 was diverted to a military base and the passengers murdered there? Anything?

There is some evidence, watch the pentagon section I just linked above

If the government's story is truthful or should not be difficult for them to reveal the evidence pricing their case
AggiEE
Duckhook said:

AggiEE said:

Duckhook said:

redcrayon said:

AggiEE said:

Duckhook said:

AggiEE said:

Duckhook said:

AggiEE said:

Duckhook said:

AggiEE said:

Duckhook said:

AggiEE said:

willtackleforfood said:

You're ill.

I'm just trying to get you to piece together for me something that should be easier to explain than nano-thermite or whatever you think.

2. Shortly into its flight it is commandeered by people who are part of the cabal.
3. The plane lands at a military base. Either nobody who is not part of the cabal sees this large AA jet land, or the military personnel at this base are so used to seeing AA 757's land there that they don't think twice about it.
4. Since you said that it was not possible for calls to be made from the flight, these "fake" phone calls were either made prior to takeoff or after the plane landed at the military base. Of course, there's that niggling little issue that at least a couple of people on AA77 actually talked to people on the ground in real time. Not just a voicemail. I guess those people could have been pulled from the flight before it took off and then made the "fake" call at the appropriate time, right?
5. After the passengers are disembarked and may or may not have made these "fake" phone calls, they're summarily marched off and executed. Nobody blinks an eye.

Did I miss anything?

You distorted some of my claims, but the gist of it is more believable than the towers collapsing to the ground at freefall speed

Compartmentalized, covert ops happen. They have been planned in the past staging terrors attacks against US citizens, this is undeniable fact.

However, what DOES NOT happen, is a modern steel building collapsing in seconds from minor office fires.

So chose to believe whatever you want, but I will side with science, and the flimsy evidence we do have of the Pentagon speaks volumes as to the truth of that situation that the government doesn't want people to know about
redcrayon
AG
AggiEE said:

redcrayon said:

AggiEE said:

Old Army Ghost said:

There is some evidence, watch the pentagon section I just linked above

If the government's story is truthful or should not be difficult for them to reveal the evidence pricing their case
But they have revealed the evidence. FDR, radar, DNA, pictures.eyewitnesses. Admit it, no amount of evidence will ever be enough for you.

Now, since you don't believe that AA77 hit the Pentagon, where is the plane?
titan
S

Or put another way, what evidence against AA 77 hitting the Pentagon is there? Its not this idea of the wreckage too little outside is it? And this becomes even more problematic when consider the interior wreckage mentioned by many and some captured by FBI photos was cleared up before even the official damage report inspection happened.
redcrayon
AG

Your video has been debunked.
Duckhook
AG
AggiEE said:

Duckhook said:

AggiEE said:

Duckhook said:

redcrayon said:

AggiEE said:

Duckhook said:

AggiEE said:

Duckhook said:

AggiEE said:

Duckhook said:

AggiEE said:

Duckhook said:

AggiEE said:

willtackleforfood said:

You're ill.

Did I miss anything?

However, what DOES NOT happen, is a modern steel building collapsing in seconds from minor office fires.

Minor office fire? You make it sound like somebody threw a cigarette into a waste basket and it caught on fire.

AggiEE
redcrayon said:

So you agree with David Chandler that WTC was a controlled demolition?
AggiEE
WTC7 was minor office fires
redcrayon
AG
AggiEE said:

redcrayon said:

No, I'm just addressing the Pentagon. Focus. YOUR 9/11 truther experts believe AA77 hit the Pentagon. Are they lying?
redcrayon
AG
Quote:

An implication of this finding is that there is little reason to question that the extensive effort to recover and identify the DNA of the victims at the Pentagon is authentic. (All but one passenger were identified.) The suggestion that the plane was somehow diverted and the passengers disposed of in some unknown way is not only more horrific than the actual plane crash, this idea has no evidence to support it. There would also be no motive to attempt a stunt like this. (What could go wrong?) Postulating this kind of scenario is also irresponsible, tantamount to emotional abuse, denying the families of the victims closure. It does nothing but discredit the 9/11 Truth Movement for wild, unsupported assertions like this to be made in its name.

https://911speakout.org/aa-flight-77-at-the-pentagon-2/
BrazosDog02
AG
I like the stolen election conspiracy theory way better than this one.
Duckhook
AG
AggiEE said:

Not true, but I guess if you say it enough times you will start to believe it.

And that's not even taking into account structural damage from the falling tower.

But, honestly, I don't know why I'm debating someone who believes the passengers on AA77 were taken off the plane and murdered.

Carry on.
AggiEE
redcrayon said:

AggiEE said:

redcrayon said:

No, I'm just addressing the Pentagon. Focus. YOUR 9/11 truther experts believe AA77 hit the Pentagon. Are they lying?

I don't claim to know everything. While I'm 100% convinced it was an inside job on the basis of the controlled demolition that we have plenty of physical evidence for, the remaining details are mysterious given the lack of evidence we have.

So I agree wholeheartedly with David Chandler that the most important and central issue is what happened to the towers. The details surrounding everything else are a sideshow of speculation that would demand a true investigation if the government was ever held liable for these crimes. Sadly they got away with it and those details will never be revealed.

So I am not opposed to the notion that the Pentagon was hit by a 757. But I'm also not fully convinced that it was based on the little evidence we do have, even if he manages to align the FDR data with some of the observed areas that were allegedly hit before entering the pentagon.
AggiEE
Duckhook said:

AggiEE said:

Not true, but I guess if you say it enough times you will start to believe it.

And that's not even taking into account structural damage from the falling tower.

But, honestly, I don't know why I'm debating someone who believes the passengers on AA77 were taken off the plane and murdered.

Carry on.

Yea, it is true. The fires were incapable of severing all the columns near simultaneously to allow for complete collapse.

I have brought up the structural damage issue previously - WTC6 sustained much more structure damage and had a massive hole in it. Guess what? It was still standing.

I don't know why I'm debating someone that thinks buildings are so easily brought down by mere fire when the core structure is designed to withstand them easily and it literally takes a controlled demolition to bring them down.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.