The latest "proof" from a 9/11 conspiracy friend

56,956 Views | 1244 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by double aught
Ed Harley
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
snowdog90 said:

Ed Harley said:

snowdog90 said:

Duckhook said:

titan said:

Duckhook said:

titan said:

I don't think there are any jumpers from Tower 7?

I think almost all, if not all, come out of the North Tower.
So not even from Tower 2? Interesting.

I think by explosions he means relating to Tower 7, the one not hit by a plane at all, that Jennings was in. That said, there are claims of explosions in the Twins but that is not something even fooling with and won't unless re-study the whole thing and read those reports (standards would require it).

Well, he's specifically referencing firefighters flinching in response to "explosions". I posted the only video I've ever seen that has that. Waiting on him to post his video documenting what he's talking about that is different from the one I posted.

Start at 17:07.

I've given this video a fair shot, and if this is what you guys are relying on, then I really feel sorry for you. A third grader can pick this apart.

I won't go through all of my issues with it, but my favorite unrealistic part is the janitor talking to a crowd of people years later claiming all the fire fighters had given up and he knew he had to take over.

He also, during this time of supposedly taking over for the NYPD, found the time to find a phone in a random office and call his mom long distance to Puerto Rico (I guess he magically knew that company's info to make a call like that?). During all of this time he was hearing explosions, according to him, which is what the loony tunes people like about him.

And, of course, there's the general vibe of the video that looks like it has the production value of a homemade video from 1984.

You guys honestly hang your hat on this *****

If you find a better video, I'll watch it, just like I did this one. And I'll go into it open-minded. But don't post this Mickey Mouse *****

I referenced that video for evidence of explosions, at 17:07.

Funny though, that janitor you're making fun of is Willie Rodriguez. W awarded him a medal for his heroism on 9/11. He saved many lives by unlocking stairwells on as many floors as he could so that people could get out.

So I'm not sure what your point is except that it's wrong.

My point is that his story has major flaws. I don't doubt he's a hero and saved lives and he should be rewarded for that (I also didn't make fun of him, I made fun of you for believing this **** video); but that doesn't mean I need to take his story (parts of which are implausible) at face value like you have in thinking this is a big conspiracy.

And I have no doubt he unlocked doors. He's the only guy with a key. But I am skeptical that scores of NYFD guys just took their gear off, laid down, and let the janitor take over, which is what he says.
snowdog90
Ed Harley said:

snowdog90 said:

Ed Harley said:

snowdog90 said:

Duckhook said:

titan said:

Duckhook said:

titan said:

I think by explosions he means relating to Tower 7, the one not hit by a plane at all, that Jennings was in. That said, there are claims of explosions in the Twins but that is not something even fooling with and won't unless re-study the whole thing and read those reports (standards would require it).

Well, he's specifically referencing firefighters flinching in response to "explosions". I posted the only video I've ever seen that has that. Waiting on him to post his video documenting what he's talking about that is different from the one I posted.

I've given this video a fair shot, and if this is what you guys are relying on, then I really feel sorry for you. A third grader can pick this apart.

I won't go through all of my issues with it, but my favorite unrealistic part is the janitor talking to a crowd of people years later claiming all the fire fighters had given up and he knew he had to take over.

He also, during this time of supposedly taking over for the NYPD, found the time to find a phone in a random office and call his mom long distance to Puerto Rico (I guess he magically knew that company's info to make a call like that?). During all of this time he was hearing explosions, according to him, which is what the loony tunes people like about him.

And, of course, there's the general vibe of the video that looks like it has the production value of a homemade video from 1984.

If you find a better video, I'll watch it, just like I did this one. And I'll go into it open-minded. But don't post this Mickey Mouse *****

Funny though, that janitor you're making fun of is Willie Rodriguez. W awarded him a medal for his heroism on 9/11. He saved many lives by unlocking stairwells on as many floors as he could so that people could get out.

My point is that his story has major flaws. I don't doubt he's a hero and saved lives and he should be rewarded for that (I also didn't make fun of him, I made fun of you for believing this **** video); but that doesn't mean I need to take his story (parts of which are implausible) at face value like you have in thinking this is a big conspiracy.

And I have no doubt he unlocked doors. He's the only guy with a key. But I am skeptical that scores of NYFD guys just took their gear off, laid down, and let the janitor take over, which is what he says.

I only used that video fpr the explosions at 17:07 to about 20:00. I'm sure some firemen got out because they couldn't get to the fire. Some probably stayed. The video looks homemade because it was. That doesn't change the content.
agracer
AG
snowdog90 said:

Ed Harley said:

snowdog90 said:

Ed Harley said:

snowdog90 said:

Duckhook said:

titan said:

Duckhook said:

titan said:

I only used that video fpr the explosions at 17:07 to about 20:00. I'm sure some firemen got out because they couldn't get to the fire. Some probably stayed. The video looks homemade because it was. That doesn't change the content.
Which has zero context in the "explosions" conspiracy of B7 being demolished on purpose b/c there's no time stamps on the video segment you're referencing. The loud bangs are meaningless without a time stamp to know what was going on during those interviews and news segments.

It's just more holes in the whole the buildings were blown up on purpose conspiracy.
Jabin
Several posts on this thread have stated that the plane that hit the Pentagon hit it on the side where the SecDef's office is located. I don't think that's correct. Didn't it hit the cafeteria area that is just around the corner (i.e., on the adjoining side) from the SecDef's and Chairman's offices?
snowdog90
agracer said:

snowdog90 said:

Ed Harley said:

snowdog90 said:

Ed Harley said:

snowdog90 said:

Duckhook said:

titan said:

Duckhook said:

titan said:

Which has zero context in the "explosions" conspiracy of B7 being demolished on purpose b/c there's no time stamps on the video segment you're referencing. The loud bangs are meaningless without a time stamp to know what was going on during those interviews and news segments.

It's just more holes in the whole the buildings were blown up on purpose conspiracy.

It is from 9/11. I wish they had a longer version of it, and that it was timestamped, but it's not. It is definitely an explosion, though. It's LOUD and nearby. It's not from the top of one of the towers as it's collapsing.

There's also the witness (and hundreds of others not on video) that describes the explosions he heard.

Then there's Ashley Banfield hearing explosions before tower 7 fell.

But whatever, it doesn't matter. Nothing will change.

You're not going to change your mind, and nothing I've seen so far will change mine. Everything we're discussing is less than 1 % of the things on 911 that don't make sense.

I appreciate you at least discussing it and looking at the videos instead of ignoring it all.
agracer
AG
How can you continue to believe that B7 was demo'd by explosives when it's been repeatedly pointed out that the installation of those demo devices simply could not happen in an occupied building (where like 99% of the occupants evacuated and survived) and not a single one noticed anything out of the ordinary?
JJxvi
AG
It's interesting to watch like full broadcasts of the day from 9/11 on youtube and see all the crazy interviews and commentary in real time. The vast majority of the **** people say is just flat out wrong. A guy calling in from the Pentagon and thinks a helicopter crashed, the amount of people that said they saw a small prop plane hit the towers, and yes people saying there are "explosions" when they really mean either "I heard a loud noise" or "I see a puff of smoke/dust growing."

It must be exhausting to put together all of the conspiracy stuff, because as far as I can tell, a lot of what they're doing is to like try and take everything that someone thinks they saw and clearly didn't (of which there is a lot) and jam those factoids into their jigsaw puzzle.
Slicer97
AG
Teslag said:

I loathe conspiracy theorists

Cool. I loathe progressive leftists.
AggiEE
agracer said:

How can you continue to believe that B7 was demo'd by explosives when it's been repeatedly pointed out that the installation of those demo devices simply could not happen in an occupied building (where like 99% of the occupants evacuated and survived) and not a single one noticed anything out of the ordinary?

There entire WTC complex was undergoing rotating rounds of maintenance where they were not occupied for almost a year
Ed Harley
AG
AggiEE said:

agracer said:

There entire WTC complex was undergoing rotating rounds of maintenance where they were not occupied for almost a year

But the one that we're talking about, WTC7, was occupied right?
TRADUCTOR
Two jumbo jets hit the towers. That is why they failed. AND there is video evidence the jets hit the tower.
Ed Harley
AG
TRADUCTOR said:

Two jumbo jets hit the towers. That is why they failed. AND there is video evidence the jets hit the tower.

Bro, you've obviously not watched the homemade video of the dude who single-handedly picks apart what millions saw on tv because he heard an unexplained explosion around the time a jetliner crashed into a massive high rise.

Of course, if I'm in that never-before-happened situation, I might have a tendency to think the loud sounds are associated with two jetliners being exploded in a high rise (we don't really have a benchmark for what type of sounds that disaster produces), but dammit, this one dude heard it which means what we saw is wrong.

He also of course saw fresh half-eaten sandwiches that were left on table at 8:50 am when people escaped the building because, you know, all I see people eating for breakfast are turkey sandwiches.
TexasAggie_02
AG
I'm picturing a Seinfeld episode where George is evacuating and stops in the break room to eat abandoned sandwiches.
TRADUCTOR
Essentially the conspiracy is that 2 fully gassed up jumbo jets could not bring down the Twin Towers. This conspiracy theory gets an F.
agracer
AG
AggiEE said:

agracer said:

Not a single office worker was in any of the building for an entire year? You got a link for that to a legitimate site (not a conspiracy site)? And maintenance happens in every building in America every day.

And not a single person of the dozens who planted all these explosives has come forward?

BS.
JJxvi
AG
agracer said:

And not a single person of the dozens who planted all these explosives has come forward?

Who do you think was in those remote control planes!!
AggiEE
agracer said:

AggiEE said:

agracer said:

Not a single office worker was in any of the building for an entire year? You got a link for that to a legitimate site (not a conspiracy site)? And maintenance happens in every building in America every day.

BS.

That's not what I was claiming. There was an extensive maintenance contract on the WTC complex starting 9 months before the event, and areas of each building were vacated at times.

As I have explained previously, nano-thermate can essentially be painted on under the guise of something completely normal, and other explosives disguised in discrete packages unbeknownst to an installation crew. Very few would need to be intimately aware that anything nefarious was occurring
AggiEE
Outside of WTC7, the biggest smoking gun is the insider trading. It was a statistically significant event, focused on the only two airlines involved, and yet there never was a proper investigation.

There was clearly advanced knowledge of these attacks that insiders profited from, and the government did not want to reveal who those people were because it was not consistent with the prevailing narrative
AggiEE
Fascinating video that goes into detail regarding thermate

AggiEE
AggiEE
YellowPot_97
AG
AggiEE said:

agracer said:

AggiEE said:

agracer said:

BS.

That's not what I was claiming. There was an extensive maintenance contract on the WTC complex starting 9 months before the event, and areas of each building were vacated at times.

As I have explained previously, nano-thermate can essentially be painted on under the guise of something completely normal, and other explosives disguised in discrete packages unbeknownst to an installation crew. Very few would need to be intimately aware that anything nefarious was occurring

So you think they rigged WT7 with James Bond exploding paint while the building was empty for maintenance instead of just taking out what they wanted to hide?? Makes total sense.
AggiEE
AggiEE
YellowPot_97 said:

AggiEE said:

agracer said:

AggiEE said:

agracer said:

BS.

So you think they rigged WT7 with James Bond exploding paint while the building was empty for maintenance instead of just taking out what they wanted to hide?? Makes total sense.

Makes a lot more sense than office fires somehow completely leveling WTC7
p_bubel
AggiEE said:

YellowPot_97 said:

AggiEE said:

agracer said:

AggiEE said:

agracer said:

BS.

Lordy.
double aught
AG
AggiEE said:

YellowPot_97 said:

AggiEE said:

agracer said:

AggiEE said:

agracer said:

BS.

I've explained multiple times in this thread how fire caused all three buildings to collapse. You've yet to acknowledge. They were all type 1 fire resistant construction, not fireproof.

If you truly want to understand how they collapsed, you should educate yourself on building construction, the movement from prescriptive to performance fire codes, the properties of steel, etc. but I guess conspiracy theories are more fun.
AggiEE
double aught said:

AggiEE said:

YellowPot_97 said:

AggiEE said:

agracer said:

AggiEE said:

agracer said:

BS.

I've explained multiple times in this thread how fire caused all three buildings to collapse. You've yet to acknowledge. They were all type 1 fire resistant construction, not fireproof.

If you truly want to understand how they collapsed, you should educate yourself on building construction, the movement from prescriptive to performance fire codes, the properties of steel, etc. but I guess conspiracy theories are more fun.

In terms of education regarding modern steel buildings and fires, you are the one that needs it

J. Walter Weatherman
AggiEE said:

YellowPot_97 said:

AggiEE said:

agracer said:

AggiEE said:

agracer said:

BS.

"Hey guys - we have all of these papers showing our grand evil plan to take over the world in WTC7, should we move the file cabinets somewhere else?"

"Nope let's spend a year painting magical exploding paint so that we can hopefully hit the big red detonate button at the exact right moment when terrorists happen to crash planes into the buildings next door."

Brilliant.
YellowPot_97
AG
J. Walter Weatherman said:

AggiEE said:

YellowPot_97 said:

AggiEE said:

agracer said:

AggiEE said:

agracer said:

BS.

"Hey guys - we have all of these papers showing our grand evil plan to take over the world in WTC7, should we move the file cabinets somewhere else?"

"Nope let's spend a year painting magical exploding paint so that we can hopefully hit the big red detonate button at the exact right moment when terrorists happen to crash planes into the buildings next door."

Brilliant.

No it's even better! All of our dastardly plans worked out perfectly, BUT we'll wait for 8 hours after the attack to hit the big red detonate button!! Because, why not??!?
agracer
AG
AggiEE said:

agracer said:

AggiEE said:

agracer said:

BS.

Oh good heavens, you are incredibly dense. That's exactly what you are claiming.

Construction work of the nature you are suggesting gets draw up and stamped by a licensed engineer in the state of NY. That drawings get submitted to the city for permitting (and those drawings are frequently scanned and saved by the permitting authority). Also, the engineer who drew up those plans has copies. The people who sold the "boxes" that were placed all over the building, where are they? The contractor didn't make them himself. And the permitting authority actually does look at the drawings and would probably ask "what are these random boxes all over the building attached to the structure?"

SO in your eyes this is how it went?

Construction Worker 1 "Hey Joe, put this random box on that structural member over there and wire it back to that control panel"
CW2 "What's this for? Where are the product data sheets so I know how to wire it? Why are we placing random boxes with no purpose on these beams?"

Where are those guys who installed those "other explosives disguised in discrete packages unbeknownst to an installation crew. " That's got to be my favorite theory of everything you've posted. You've obviously never worked in construction.

Oh wait, it wasn't on the drawings. Some super secrete government guys in black helicopters came in and did it at night when no one was watching (except the nighttime security guards in B7 who was in on the plot). Of course, none of the day guys noticed that random work was being done at night and random trigger wires were suddenly appearing in the control and/or electrical panels all over the building and new fancy paint was everywhere that wasn't there yesterday at 5PM.

And what exactly was the point of bringing down B7 again? Oh, because all the planning for 9/11 was done in B7 in some super secret office. So this same entity is so sophisticated that can pull off 9/11 and fool everyone into thinking it was 19 terrorists (the 20th got caught) is too stupid to burn their evidence that they BRING DOWN THE BUILDING, (which was hit by debris from wtc1 - which they of course predicted would happen so their fire theory would play out like they planned) TO DESTROY THE EVIDENCE OF THEIR GRAND PLOT INSTEAD?

The demolished building theory has so many holes it wouldn't even make a good screen door at this point because every ****ing bug in the neighborhood would just fly right in.

It's complete nonsense and the more you talk about, the more foolish you look. Turn in your degree.
AggiEE

AggiEE said:

YellowPot_97 said:

AggiEE said:

agracer said:

AggiEE said:

agracer said:

BS.

Brilliant.

"Hey guys we have this big building not hit by a plane with pretty minimal fires yet multiple eye witnesses for explosions and thermal imaging showing temps not consistent with office fires"

"Sounds like the freefall collapse is completely normal! Nothing to see here! "

You guys are so gullible, and our country's gullibility will just allow things like this to continue just like it did with Covid.
AggiEE
agracer said:

AggiEE said:

agracer said:

AggiEE said:

agracer said:

BS.

Oh good heavens, you are incredibly dense. That's exactly what you are claiming.

Construction work of the nature you are suggesting gets draw up and stamped by a licensed engineer in the state of NY. That drawings get submitted to the city for permitting (and those drawings are frequently scanned and saved by the permitting authority). Also, the engineer who drew up those plans has copies. The people who sold the "boxes" that were placed all over the building, where are they? The contractor didn't make them himself. And the permitting authority actually does look at the drawings and would probably ask "what are these random boxes all over the building attached to the structure?"

SO in your eyes this is how it went?

Construction Worker 1 "Hey Joe, put this random box on that structural member over there and wire it back to that control panel"
CW2 "What's this for? Where are the product data sheets so I know how to wire it? Why are we placing random boxes with no purpose on these beams?"

Where are those guys who installed those "other explosives disguised in discrete packages unbeknownst to an installation crew. " That's got to be my favorite theory of everything you've posted. You've obviously never worked in construction.

Oh wait, it wasn't on the drawings. Some super secrete government guys in black helicopters came in and did it at night when no one was watching (except the nighttime security guards in B7 who was in on the plot). Of course, none of the day guys noticed that random work was being done at night and random trigger wires were suddenly appearing in the control and/or electrical panels all over the building and new fancy paint was everywhere that wasn't there yesterday at 5PM.

And what exactly was the point of bringing down B7 again? Oh, because all the planning for 9/11 was done in B7 in some super secret office. So this same entity is so sophisticated that can pull off 9/11 and fool everyone into thinking it was 19 terrorists (the 20th got caught) is too stupid to burn their evidence that they BRING DOWN THE BUILDING, (which was hit by debris from wtc1 - which they of course predicted would happen so their fire theory would play out like they planned) TO DESTROY THE EVIDENCE OF THEIR GRAND PLOT INSTEAD?

The demolished building theory has so many holes it wouldn't even make a good screen door at this point because every ****ing bug in the neighborhood would just fly right in.

It's complete nonsense and the more you talk about, the more foolish you look. Turn in your degree.

What's complete nonsense is this breakdown of how it would need to occur. These ops are compartmentalization with supply chain substitutions and likely forged docs by critical people in charge.

If you believe modern steel buildings are this vulnerable to complete collapse from mundane fires you need to turn in your basket weaving degree, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about and would prefer to believe that something difficult/complex is impossible while hand waiving the ACTUAL impossibility of the physical collapse
TexasAggiesWin
S
Seems appropriate

AggiEE
Amazing how useful that kind of perspective is. As if conspiracies never happen. Operation Northwoods proves that wrong of courses
agracer
AG
AggiEE said:

AggiEE said:

YellowPot_97 said:

AggiEE said:

agracer said:

AggiEE said:

agracer said:

BS.

Brilliant.

"Hey guys we have this big building not hit by a plane with pretty minimal fires yet multiple eye witnesses for explosions and thermal imaging showing temps not consistent with office fires"

"Sounds like the freefall collapse is completely normal! Nothing to see here! "

You guys are so gullible, and our country's gullibility will just allow things like this to continue just like it did with Covid.
You're an embarrassment to the engineering school and everyone who graduated with an engineering degree from A&M. Every "eyewitness" you've posted has been debunked as nonsense except ONE GUY an no one can corroborate his story. NO ONE.

Oh, we've come full circle to Jennings again.

Multiple posters have shown you evidence of how the fires started and how large they were. You're single photo of a moment in time is useless without context.

I've asked mutliple times and you've refused to answer, I'll type slow so your simple mind can grasp it this time.

• Where are they construction workers who painted the nano-thermite and planted these hidden explosives without knowing it was explosive?

• Where are the construction workers who partially dismantled the building structure under the guise of 'maintenance'?
You have no answers but continue to the "the government lies all the time.

Yeah, no ***** We all know this and we've all talked about it and called it out on this board over covid.

But when shown repeatedly every argument you've come up with is ridiculously implausible, you go full circle back to "people heard explosions". You post random videos with no context or time stamps to know what is going on.

Turn in your degree.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.