Florida Early Voting

149,252 Views | 1283 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Maacus
black_ice
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Gigemags382 said:

7:02 update

Rep 65
Dem 28

LETS FINg GO!!!!!!!
Gigemags382
AG
7:22 update

Rep 35822
Dem 14864
Unaf 13657
GCP12
AG
Gigemags382 said:

7:22 update

Rep 35822
Dem 14864
Unaf 13657
I've seen enough. Trump wins Florida
policywonk98
AG
GCP12 said:

I have no clue what this means

I'm gonna need to see their model methodology. So far I can't find it.

What it tells me is that Bloomberg News wants people to beleive Trump stole the election if he ends up winning Florida. This is Bloomberg misinformation. After spending hundreds of millions in Florida against Trump hes now pushing his media company to do his bidding on election day.

I've seen nowhere else with that big of a gap. Polling of people already voted doesn't even have a gap like that for Florida. Not that I've seen.
Twice an Aggie
AG
Agreed. This is pure modeling that assumes Republicans cross vote in a huge number and that independents break heavily for Biden. It is an attempt to get Floridians to give up and not vote today...good luck with that
Gigemags382
AG
7:45 update

Dem 28735
Rep 65790
Unaf 26592

Reps have gained about 37k already today. There is a note on the page that Miami-Dade and Sarasota will have to be updated manually, is it looks like there's no Election Day numbers for those counties yet. I'm not sure how large of an impact that might be. But the panhandle also isn't even open yet.
Gigemags382
AG
8:30 update

Rep 117154
Dem 53107
Unaf 49555

Is this just a before-work turnout thing or is this going to continue throughout today?...
TRM
AG
Where are these updates from?
Gigemags382
AG
https://joeisdone.github.io/florida/

I'm posting only the Election Day results. The site defaults to all votes including VBM and early vote.
akm91
AG
So far it's D-80K but way early. Miami-Dade hasn't posted update yet. Broward is D+4 so far but still waaaaaay early.

Essentially overall, it is D+30K if you count EV.
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
Gigemags382
AG
akm91 said:

So far it's D-80K but way early. Miami-Dade hasn't posted update yet. Broward is D+4 so far but still waaaaaay early.

But 1.5 hours ago it was D+112k lol
Mostly Foggy Recollection
akm91 said:

Wait until the panhandle opens in 5
aginresearch
AG
Hard to say. We'll need a few more hours to know but I wouldn't put it out of the realm of possibility that this rate continues. Also remember that the Panhandle just came online since they are in the Central timezone.

As of now things looks real good and projections of a heavy republican day are materializing. However, past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
aginresearch
AG
Already open. Polls opened at 7am CT.
agsalaska
black_ice
will25u
black_ice
LANDSLIDE!!!!!!!!
will25u
Barnyard96
AG
black_ice said:

LANDSLIDE!!!!!!!!
You are the most positive poster on Texags.

Here's to you.
oneeyedag
I'm here in Jacksonville, not many mask nazis and and haven't seen a whole lot of biden signs.

Dang rental car company gave me a car with NY plates, the looks are not welcoming.
nortex97
AG
0708aggie
AG
+23k. Let's GO!
rgag12
AG
will25u said:

Lol you can just feel the optimism from the Dems creep in on that dead cat bounce on Sunday, then their lead jumped off a cliff!
will25u
Readzilla
AG

Is this significant at all? I know its not factoring in NPA votes yet but does it look like this is a good way to see any potential crossover votes?
bmks270
AG
FL 4/4 super voter here, casting vote today.
Red Wave MAGA!
akm91
AG
Miami-Dade is the most populous county in FL and was +26 for GCF in '16 and still lost. D's underperformed there in early voting so Biden will have to significantly exceed +26 to have a shot.
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
FbgTxAg
AG
Anyone paying attention knew Florida wasn't gonna be close.

But I guess I'll enjoy watching the true believers in real-time as the finally start to come to grips with what's actually happening. The tears may start flowing by lunchtime.
The greatest argument ever made against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter.
Mostly Foggy Recollection
FbgTxAg said:

But I guess I'll enjoy watching the true believers in real-time as the finally start to come to grips with what's actually happening. The tears may start flowing by lunchtime.

It will be close because it's Florida. But it may go outside the 2 point MOV this year. No more than 3 IMO.
0708aggie
AG
5k as of the latest update. Hello FLORIDA!
Silvertaps
AG
The manual counting in Miami-Dade is irritating...just delays the inevitable
aggiehawg
AG
Mostly Foggy Recollection said:

FbgTxAg said:

It will be close because it's Florida. But it may go outside the 2 point MOV this year. No more than 3 IMO.
If it does go over 3 points, it is the Latino vote and a larger share of the Black vote went to Trump.
rgag12
AG
Mostly Foggy Recollection said:

FbgTxAg said:

Agree, I think between a 2 to three point win for Trump is likely. A single point is probably going to represent a little over 100,000 votes in FL
Cepe
AG
What is the predicted break for NPAs? Wasn't it like 60-65% for Trump 2016?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.