***The Office - Season 4***

38,838 Views | 700 Replies | Last: 16 yr ago by WestTxAg06
redline248
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm just scaring him.

I can hear you.

Shut up or I'll punch you in the throat!
Bacon
quote:
No kidding. I loved that he rattled them off one after another for about 2 straight minutes. I had a boss once that would say, "at the end of the day" so often we would keep a tally at meetings.

yes, its called "buzzword bingo". You get a list of words that your boss frequently says, then keep track to see if he uses all of them during a meeting.

First half of the episode was greatness, found the second half dragging a bit. But I loved that Michael bought "Green Eggs & Ham" because it was the same basic thing as "Oh, the Places You'll Go".
DixieBelle02
AG
Does anyone know if last night's episode will be replayed? The DVR was already recording 2 other shows and got home later than we thought we would...
aTmLoKi
AG
Best episode of the season so far!
Joan Wilder
AG
How have we not brought up Andy's use of the his a cappella buddies to sing "Take a chance on me?!" I was CRYING.

Ed Helms was on Conan last week and randomly broke into "Do you hear the people sing" from LEs Miz, complete with extras waving the French flag. HILARIOUS.
Aggie Infantry
AG
Buzzword Bingo...
http://isd.usc.edu/~karl/Bingo/bbbingo.html
napalm99
DixieBelle, I forgot to set my DVR, but jsut got through watching last night's episode on nbc.com

And there's no commercials!
Bunk Moreland
best opening to the office, EVER! and that's definitely saying something!!!
BMX Bandit
the "which Antonio's?" bit was great.
Black Coffee
AG
The Office is greatness.
WestTxAg06
AG
I enjoyed it the first time I watched it, but I just watched it a second time and it's even better than I thought it was last night. This one is chock-full of excellent one-liners and great facial expressions by just about every cast member.

Two of my favorites upon re-watch:

From Michael after the kidnapped pizza boy told him that "this is stupid": "you don't even know what stupid is. IT'S ABOUT TO GET ALL STUPID UP IN HERE!!!!"

From Andy about trying to date Angela: "They say you should never mix business with pleasure. Really... Well, tell me how a Putt Putt Golf company operates!"

[This message has been edited by WestTxAg06 (edited 10/12/2007 12:22p).]
HowdyAgs03
AG
My crappy bedroom DVD player does the same thing with the screen saver. It isn't a box shape that bounces around though
c-jags
I've seen that kid before. He's the one that sneaks onto my farm and steals my hemp.

I've seen that farmer before, he grows the crappy weed.

LOL
DonaldFDraper
AG
Last night was awesome... I needed it. God Bless the Office.
bbattbq01
AG
DunderMiff/sys: I wasn't aware we could use leads stolen from Staples

I've just searched every database in the world and learned everything... and also sold a ream of paper.
Anagrammatic Nudist
AG
Underwear cast... simply brilliant. LOVED Creed eyeing over the situation as well.
watty
AG
I can't believe everyone says this was best ever and stuff. The first 30 minutes was really good, what you'd expect from the Office. The last 30 minutes, not so much. Characters: great. Plotline: retarded (the Michael stuff).

2 weeks in a row now that Michael is toooo far over the edge to even enjoy watching his character.

But I guess other than Michael, it was pretty good. I love this show.

I actually hated that Dwight beat the computer though. Would have been better the other way.
sooner be an ag
I thought the first half was great...second half I don't even know if I laughed. The whole kidnapping thing seemed over the top.

I'm a HUGE fan of the show, and on its worst day is def still better than any other show. However, after watching the old ones again on TBS, I do think that they are starting to over exaggerate the characters on occasion (mainly Michael), which is annoying. The best is the Dwight/Jim interactions - thats good stuff

PS - "jump the shark" IS super annoying
piag94
AG
if you truly want to see great Office episodes, watch the first 3 seasons, then watch these last three episodes. You'll then realize that all the changing they've done with the actors have been bad.
Whoop05
AG
quote:
Underwear cast... simply brilliant.
Did he sign it "Jim Halpert" or "John Krasinski"?
army01
AG
quote:
Why was Dwight so scruffy?

Seriously? Because Ryan is!
Bunk Moreland
he just broke up, he's depressed.
MonkeyKnifeFighter
watty
AG
But do you really think they'll keep that going? I think they closed that plotline when Pam threw Dwight a bone and told him he was a superior being.
Orbit
The exchanges between Phyllis & Angela were funny, and I don't count on them for a lot of funny moments.
bikerack
AG
I kept expecting someone to update the computer's sales total after dwight was done....b/c....you know....there is no closing bell for online shopping.
Sbisa04
AG
quote:
I've just searched every database in the world and learned everything... and also sold a ream of paper.

Hilarious
ACo_2005
AG
Things I learned while watching The Office this week:

• The corner is a great place to be.
  • Signing a cast, no matter where it is, is important. It shows you care.
  • Instant messaging is still an effective way to communicate.
  • Never, ever, make a teenager sit in a corner and learn something.
  • Computers will never replace the human touch.

[This message has been edited by ACo_2005 (edited 10/14/2007 8:26a).]
BMX Bandit
quote:
Plotline: retarded

as opposed to most Office plotlines that was serious and believable?
DonaldFDraper
AG
Today. I am very excite.
nowitchoke
MONEY

EASY COME, EASY GO - As Jan renovates the condo, Michael confronts his growing debt every way he can, which includes pressuring his employees for a loan. Pam and Jim spend a night out on Dwight's (Rainn Wilson) family farm, now a bed and breakfast.
agracer
AG
My wife had a training class last Friday and there was a TV and bouncing ICON involved. She said she had trouble listening to the speakers while the screensaver was on and about cracked up laughing when it would get close to the corner.
Bunk Moreland
pretty good intro scene!!! this looks to be a great episode!
Yossarian
Mose
beetlebum
weirdest office ever.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.