***The Office - Season 4***

38,723 Views | 700 Replies | Last: 15 yr ago by WestTxAg06
Gramercy Riffs
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
now, i like a lot of British comedy, but what you just described is that deutschbag that thinks he's smarter than everyone in the room even though the show probably is not funny at all.
that's not at all what i said, and if you took it that way, i can't help that. my comment should have been taken at face value - british comedy is not for everyone.

take four people - 1) myself, 2) my attorney who doesn't enjoy dry, sarcastic humor, 3) my sister who thinks british people talk too fast, and 4) my coworker who get so irritated by the british accent that he doesn't pay attention to the jokes anyway. all three of those people are smarter than i am, but i'm the only one that likes british comedy.

intelligence has nothing to do with it. british comedy isn't for everyone.
Bacon
Japanese Office: "Its funny, because it's racist"

awesome
WestTxAg06
AG
I just noticed this re-watching the finale: did anyone else notice that Holly drives a Sebring convertible like Michael did in his pre-Jan days? Just another case of brilliant work by the writers to slip something minor, yet hilarious, like that into the episode.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.