***The Office - Season 4***

38,843 Views | 700 Replies | Last: 16 yr ago by WestTxAg06
Sbisa04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My personal favorites were the sais behind the water cooler.
zachattack
quote:
Don't worry I'm just using the scope. The safety....is.........on
agracer
AG
Did anyone else see the drop down commercial/sign for Shrute farms during the show. It was one of those pop-up like ads that come on in the middle of shows advertising future programming that we all ignor. My wife saw it!
DixieBelle02
AG
I liked when Kevin talked about how he works hard all day and he looks forward to getting a break... sometimes I just sit there waiting for a break.
ACo_2005
AG
hilarious that Jim blew it... and Michael actually saved the day...
ruSAL
AG
Dwight hitting Michael over the head with his shoe to knock him out was hilarious!

Hope this strike thing goes away soon.

[This message has been edited by ruSAL (edited 11/9/2007 12:24p).]
bbattbq01
AG
funny... at a previous job we would celebrate each birthday. We got a new VP and he decided that we would have 1 cake a quarter for everyones birthdays during that quarter...

It worked out about the same way as it did on the show... we never did go back to celebrating each individuals birthday.
Quad Dog
AG
You wouldn't believe some of the birthday discussions and arguments people have had at my work. This episode was killing me because it reminded me of all those stupid fights.
ACo_2005
AG
heard a rumor that all production staff from the office is sacked - umm... that sucks if it's true...

anyone find anything else?
shoc08
AG
"The sun is in the 2/3rd's easterly quadrant which would make it about...(looks at watch)...2 o'clock."

Dwight leading Michael through the "bushes and the thickets" was great too.
NoHo Hank
AG
Tonight - Michael finds himself between a rock and a hard place when Jan sues Dunder-Mifflin and Michael is deposed as a witness. Meanwhile, Kelly trash-talks Pam after Darryl beats Jim at ping-pong.
Goose
AG
quote:
Kelly trash-talks Pam after Darryl beats Jim at ping-pong.

This has me laughing already.
Joan Wilder
AG
Dwight and Mose playing at the end - greatness!

Were all the other guys at corporate sporting the scruffy beards? Hilarious that Ryan grew the beard to be like the guys in corporate.
ORAggieFan
Michael shoving Tobey's tray was funniest thing I've seen.
WestTxAg06
AG
Dwight reeling off the list of table tennis heroes was amazing.

He and Mose playing at the end almost caused me to fall out of my chair laughing.

Michael, as dumb as he can be, is still loyal and honest. I knew he was going to end up siding with the company.

The ping pong smack talk was hilarious.
jetch17
AG
the 'thats what she said' readback in the deposition had me rolling.
unmade bed
I thought tonight's episode was hilarious. I was laughing at loud at Michael during the deposition. That thing could not have gone any worse for him, but it was exactly what you would expect from Michael Scott.

"come again? Thats what she said"
Spaceship
AG
Yeah the deposition was hilarious. I really liked when Michael pushed Toby's food off the table as well. Dwight's list of ping pong "heroes" and Kelly's smack talk were both really funny too.
zach2b
AG
quote:
Michael shoving Tobey's tray was funniest thing I've seen.

I laughed for a solid 2 minutes when he did that. That was the funniest thing I've seen since Dwight threw up on the car.
ACo_2005
AG
I really don't get why Michael hates Toby so much - i mean, Mike's kind of a jerk with the pushing of the food... funny yes... but man...

oh and the ping pong thing was hilarious...
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Tobey got a laugh off of MIchael in Diversity Day in the first season. Michael's hated him since.
tske87
IMO, David Wallace calling Michael a nice guy is the main reason that he sided with corporate, and that made me laugh hard. I wonder how much of that was meant by Wallace, and how much was used to manipulate Michael. Michael Scott is a simple man with a simple desire: he craves to be appreciated and liked. Surely after 15 years of working for Dunder Mifflin they have learned this.

But the funniest part of the episode without a doubt was Ryan's reaction to reading Michael's diary.

[This message has been edited by tske87 (edited 11/15/2007 11:52p).]
Aggie Infantry
AG
The Twins...

[This message has been edited by Aggie Infantry (edited 11/16/2007 12:45p).]
nowitchoke
"Who are the twins?"
WestTxAg06
AG
I loved the fact that Jan and the lawyers called it his journal, but Michael kept calling it his "diary" like he's a 12 year-old girl.
Ol Jock 99
AG
Toby also represents HR, the most hated group in most companies. Even though Toby is a nice guy, Michael's disdain for him cracks me up.
piag94
AG
I know BJ is a writer but for the love of God, leave the show. That character is dead. It's still a good show, but this season is without a doubt the worst. The tray scene, Dwight talking about the great ping-pong players and Kelly talking "smack" were good, but IMO they are missing something they had the 1st couple years.
Jason_Ag98
AG
Michael pushing the tray onto the floor and the Dwight/Mose ping pong match were the highlights for me. Didn't Michael sign his journal entry "Until tomorrow, XOXO Love, Michael" or something similar?
Professor
I also loved Kelly explaining the difference between smack and trash talk.

Also, Pam deferring to her in the doorway to the women's room was a laugh out loud moment.
Matilda
AG
"Hey, Hey, You, I don't like your boyfriend! Why?! Why?! Why? Cause he sucks at ping pong!"
AustinAg2K
Michael hates Toby because Toby works for corporate. He explains it in one of the first episodes: "Toby is in HR, which technically means he works for corporate, so he's really not a part of our family. Also, he's divorced, so he's really not a part of his family."
Snow Monkey Ambassador
AG
"Your boyfriend is so weak he needs steroids just to watch baseball."

That and this:

Lawyer: And you were directly under her the whole time?

Michael: That's what she said.

Lawyer: Excuse me?

Michael: (slower, more dramatically) That's . . . what . . . she . . . said.

. . . had me freaking rolling!
DonaldFDraper
AG
Very good episode... The Office will be very missed during the strike...
WestTxAg06
AG
My roommate didn't catch it until I was laughing hysterically and rewound the DVR so he could hear it too, but the funniest moment of the night was when Michael was asked a question and responded "Come again?" and then dropped a "that's what she said" right behind that.

That might have also been the most inappropriate moment in the entire run of the show. I was a little shocked that the network let something that dirty run, but I guess it probably didn't register with the vast majority of those watching.
gjchap88
AG
Jan's lawyer: Did Ms. Levinson ever say why she thought she was being fired?

Michael Scott: She thought it had to do with the twins. That's what, I call them.

Jan's lawyer: Can you be more specific. Who are the twins?

Michael Scott: Um, to be delicate, they hang off m' lady's chest. They make milk.

Jan's lawyer: You don't have to go any further

The best exchange EVER.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.