*** Better Call Saul - Season 3 ***

260,372 Views | 1845 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by expresswrittenconsent
DannyDuberstein
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
wessimo said:

Can't believe more people watch FTWD than BCS.

We're full bore into the Idiocracy. It's gonna happen far sooner than Mike Judge predicted.
jtstanley4621
AG
Just got back from Spider-Man Homecoming and Nacho is in it! I won't spoil anything, but he's got a small part. cool to see regardless.
Philip J Fry
AG
BCS shown on Monday. FTWD on Sunday. Maybe that's the issue?
Burdizzo
AG
Damn. Life imitates art.

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/better-call-saul-mark-margolis-undergoes-emergency-brain-surgery/
Know Your Enemy
AG
Please be OK. Please be OK. Please be OK.
TCTTS
AG
That's terrible to hear.

As far as the show goes, at least his character ended the season in a place where, if he isn't able to return, it could be a natural bridge to simply not seeing him again until his BB appearance. Still sucks, though.
JYDog90
AG
How does Jonathan Banks get nominated for best supporting actor and not Michael McKean?
Formerly Willy Wonka
Bunk Moreland
willie wonka said:

How does Jonathan Banks get nominated for best supporting actor and not Michael McKean?

Because the Emmy's is a popularity contest, not a measure of the best acting performances of the year.

See every Modern Family award after their first.
Mr.Bond
AG
Season 4 doesn't come out until September!?!? What in the ****
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

Know Your Enemy
AG
Mr.Bond said:

Season 4 doesn't come out until September!?!? What in the ****
Complete Idiot
The time between seasons has always seemed non ideal given the fact this whole series is a prequel. But I can suspend disbelief and just treat it likes it's own, separate thing.

Odenkirk will be playing the character nearly 10 years after he first appeared in Breaking Bad. Jonathan Banks is 71 and plays an ass kicker. Michael McKean is 70
Know Your Enemy
AG
Complete Idiot said:

The time between seasons has always seemed non ideal given the fact this whole series is a prequel. But I can suspend disbelief and just treat it likes it's own, separate thing.

Odenkirk will be playing the character nearly 10 years after he first appeared in Breaking Bad. Jonathan Banks is 71 and plays an ass kicker. Michael McKean is 70
And his character is dead so unless he's going to be used in flashbacks this isn't really relevant.
Complete Idiot
Junkhead said:

Complete Idiot said:

And his character is dead so unless he's going to be used in flashbacks this isn't really relevant.
I JUST STARTED SEASON THREE YOU SON OF A *****!!!!!

sorry for this setup
Know Your Enemy
AG
Complete Idiot said:

Junkhead said:

Complete Idiot said:

I JUST STARTED SEASON THREE YOU SON OF A *****!!!!!

User name checks out.
Complete Idiot
I guess I hadn't been following anything related to this series and was thinking surely season 4 premieres soon. Nope, September or perhaps even later - thats a long layoff.

I'd say Season 4 is the final season, but if there is a season 5 it would follow Saul post-BB.
CrottyKid
AG
Season 4 in 2 months???
TCTTS
AG
Monday, August 6th. Just announced.
Serious Lee
there was a (somewhat) big network-sanctioned spoiler that was released too.
Know Your Enemy
AG
Uncle Gunnysack said:

there was a (somewhat) big network-sanctioned spoiler that was released too.

Please do not post it here.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
So happy to hear that this is returning in August.

Man I really feel like this show is under the radar as far as the attention it deserves. I guess the long lay offs don't help. Also not helping is the fact that lotsa great shows in recent years do seem to start off slow, and people know that so they just wait for the shows to get in a few seasons before they start watching. I know people have felt this way about Thrones, BB, and The Wire as well. Almost as if they want other people to put in the work of watching the early stuff, and then reassuring the rest of humanity that its a good show worth binging to catch up on.

If I had to guess this will be the last season and the final episode will take us right into BB.
Belton Ag
AG
I won't post it but the spoiler isn't really any kind of spoiler at all.
Serious Lee
in a show where people are constantly theorizing whats happening, will happen, and even already happened....i beg to differ.
Serious Lee
in a show where people are constantly theorizing whats happening, will happen, and even already happened....i beg to differ.
Belton Ag
AG
Uncle Gunnysack said:

OK but the show itself "spoiled" what happened at the end of last season. Anyoneone watching the final episode would know the answer to the question.
Ag_07
AG
Last season on Netflix or anywhere I can go back and catch up?

The long lay offs are absolutely killer. They lose all momentum and I think it lets other shows captivate your interest.

But I think it's the norm nowadays for the upper echelon tv shows.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Jonathan Banks and Bob Odenkirk need an Emmy.
expresswrittenconsent
Season 4 premiere date announced. No BCS until August..

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.