Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

*****2019 Weight Loss/Body Transformation*****

63,687 Views | 690 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by AggieChemE09
aggiespartan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The scale is moving pretty fast with tracking, but none of my clothes are fitting any differently. It's hard to tell where it's coming off.
Post removed:
by user
aggiespartan
AG
third coast.. said:

I hate when i have the last post on a page
You were also comment 666.
Post removed:
by user
Aggie09Derek
AG
third coast.. said:

#goals

username tatood on your toes....I need to get AGGIE DEREK on mine
Post removed:
by user
aggie_fan13
AG
Why do they call you third coast ?
some men you just cant reach ...
Diggity
AG
Me and my stupid, odd number of letters, username!
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
aggiespartan
AG
third coast.. said:

199.0 monday morning.
Last 7 days (mon-sun) average was 199.83
2.11 lbs down between last 2 weekly averages
1.6 lbs down between last 2 monday weigh ins.
46 lbs down since 25 feb. (Day 1)
11.22 hours in the gym this past week.

I know I said my next goal was 190, but I may switch gears and go for some muscle mass for a few months while I'm home. Either way, feeling great!

That's a lot of time in the gym. Are they all active, productive minutes?

Post removed:
by user
bagger05
AG
third coast.. said:

So......

My scale tells me I am 30% bodyfat. I sense that's a little off. I had my bf measure with tape and calipers at the gym today and it came back at TEN PERCENT. now that ain't right either. That's like bodybuilder status. Either way, I am better than 30, so that's awesome.

Use the tape measure methods in the link below. It will likely give you a range of about 3-5%. The truth is probably in there.

https://damnripped.com/body-fat-calculator/

Post removed:
by user
bagger05
AG
Well remember that anything you do is an approximation and even the gold standards of body fat measurement like DEXA and underwater weighing have big margins of error for individuals.

Personally I say pick a method that's easy to check and be consistent. I like tape measurements myself. Body fat estimate is a good number to have available for tracking purposes but for me the real endgame is smaller gut and love handles so the tape is the most direct measurement for my goals.
Post removed:
by user
jopatura
AG
207.9, new low this morning. My body is annoying me this summer. I'll hit a new low then bounce around a pound higher for a week. That's when I'm perfectly on it. Oh well, slowly making progress.
bushytailed
AG
Down about 6-7 pounds since the beginning of July. Running 25 miles a week has helped, but I've tried to dial in my nutrition as well. My cholesterol numbers have dropped since March.
Garrelli 5000
AG
Haven't checked in for a couple of months. I'd been hovering around 186/187 during that time, losing and gaining the same few pounds.

Back on keto last week and joined Row House, down to 184. Went out of town for a long weekend and drank all the carbs in Seattle, back to 189.8 yesterday, 188.6 this AM. I should be back to 184/5 by the weekend and hopefully continue the downward march from there.

Despite gaining a lot of water weight the past few days, I feel great about exercising. I bought a package that equates to two days a week, and starting next month I'll I'll add weight lifting in b/w the row days. I need to use all of my credits for this month though by the end of the month so I'll row more than typical once I'm in a regular cycle.

That's good though, I could use the extra rowing time to build up some cardio. I'm pushing to hit my 175 goal by the end of September, which will give me until the end of the year for the stretch goal of 165.
mrsbeer05
AG
143.2 this morning. Started the week focused on hitting my protein goals.
bagger05
AG
Started the year strong, stumbled back to almost where I was, started back up a couple months ago and lost a decent amount off my waist but the scale wasn't moving much.

Recommitted to being very disciplined. Feel like I'm building some momentum.
Garrelli 5000
AG
183.6 today. I battled a serious cold/allergy attack since mid week so no working out, but hopefully back in the gym tomorrow.

I recently realized I probably have adult onset allergies so need to get that nipped in the bud. What an ass kick. I know certain beers trigger it but the latest was sans beer.
Post removed:
by user
AggieChemE09
AG
Late to the thread but I think I will join

Personal info
32 M, married, no kids. Live in Sugar Land. Desk job.

Starting point (like mid-october)
Weighed in one morning at 190 pounds at 22%bf.

Goals
Get back down to 10-12%bf. Return to the 1100 lb club on the big lifts.

Motivation
My garage gym turned into a furniture refinishing space and work got stressful. Didn't lift/run/anything for about 6 months and my eating habits consisted of a lot of soda and multiple trips to Wendys a week. As a result, I gained 15 lbs since May. At my current pace, I will be over 200 lbs on my 33rd Birthday. I need to get back on track. Also, I need to buy new work pants and I refuse to go up a size.

Strategy
Power lift every other day, slowly bringing in accessory lifts. 30-60 min of Beat Saber on VR headset a day. Log Calories in Myfitnesspal for the first time.

How can we help
Not sure just checking in.

Current:
I have now been logging calories, lifting, and playing beat saber for about four weeks now. I am down to 179.9 lbs and haven't eaten bread or drank a soda since I started. My lifts are increasing but I am ramping up very slowly and won't exactly know where I am at till I start to plateau.
AggieChemE09
AG
AggieChemE09 said:

Personal info

Goals

Motivation
My garage gym turned into a furniture refinishing space and work got stressful. Didn't lift/run/anything for about 6 months and my eating habits consisted of a lot of soda and multiple trips to Wendys a week. As a result, I gained 15 lbs since May. At my current pace, I will be over 200 lbs on my 33rd Birthday. I need to get back on track. Also, I need to buy new work pants and I refuse to go up a size.

Strategy
Power lift every other day, slowly bringing in accessory lifts. 30-60 min of Beat Saber on VR headset a day. Log Calories in Myfitnesspal for the first time.

How can we help

Current(11/12/19):
I have now been logging calories, lifting, and playing beat saber for about four weeks now. I am down to 179.9 lbs and haven't eaten bread or drank a soda since I started. My lifts are increasing but I am ramping up very slowly and won't exactly know where I am at till I start to plateau.
Current(12/6/19):
I am down to 174.9 lbs, another 5 lbs since I posted and just over 15 lbs overall. Still lifting and doing cardio a little but I have been only eating around 1700 calories and I can feel the fatigue creeping up.
AggieChemE09
AG
AggieChemE09 said:

AggieChemE09 said:

Personal info

Goals

Motivation

Strategy

How can we help

Current(11/12/19):
Current(12/6/19):
I am down to 174.9 lbs, another 5 lbs since I posted and just over 15 lbs overall. Still lifting and doing cardio a little but I have been only eating around 1700 calories and I can feel the fatigue creeping up.
Current(1/10/20):

I am down to 170.1 lbs! 5 lbs to my goal now. I did some tape measurement BF% calculation, and it looks like I'm down to 12%, which was the high end of my goal. Still eating around 1700 calories and it hasn't been as bad lately. It just feels normal. Still lifting but also joined a weekly soccer game to get some cardio.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.