Rocket League

171,863 Views | 1303 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by johnnyblaze36
theNetSmith
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Gil Renard said:

AginHi can you add me to the original post

PSN: TexasAggies05 I'll start adding
And while you're at it, OP, I no longer have the yellow Jeep avatar, so you can just delete that.

Thanks.
FormerLefty
AG
So what's the plan for tonight? Who is all in?
FightinAggie07
AG
Forgot it was Thursday... I'm on now if anyone wants to play a few rounds.
AGinHI
AG
theNetSmith said:

Gil Renard said:

AginHi can you add me to the original post

PSN: TexasAggies05 I'll start adding
And while you're at it, OP, I no longer have the yellow Jeep avatar, so you can just delete that.

Thanks.
gotcha
SETX-AGGIE
AG
Feel free to add me. Always looking for rocket league players instead of randoms. GT: Tx Ag Coty (Xbox)
BEaggie08
AG
I used to play the hell out of this on PS3 when it was called Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars. Must download on PS4.
Halibut
AG
Got an invite from someone last night (maybe TexasAggie05?), but I had to sign off soon. Sorry about that. I'd be down to play some other time though.

Do you guys normally use headsets?
FightinAggie07
AG
I use the earpiece and mic if I'm playing with some of these other folks. For random teammates and opponents I go without them.
Gil Renard
AG
Halibut said:

Got an invite from someone last night (maybe TexasAggie05?), but I had to sign off soon. Sorry about that. I'd be down to play some other time though.

Do you guys normally use headsets?

That would be me Halibut. Yes I'd enjoy gettin on the headsets with the TexAg nerdery community. Other than that I can't handle hearing kids bump their gums while sitting jobless in moms basement
FightinAggie07
AG
You expect an 8 year old to go out and get a job?!
Halibut
AG
Sometimes you just have to get a little dirty.

Gil Renard
AG
Damn that's some solid play
Halibut
AG
Thanks. Fortunately, I didn't record the plays where I whiffed or got dunked on.
Whooooooooooooooop
AG
Anyone going to be on tonight? I should be on around 7 if anyone wants to play some private matches. We can do normal, hoops, hockey, mods, whatever floats your boat.
shertown04
AG
It's kind of an old video, but it's pretty good for those that like to mess with the mutators/mods (ahem..Mike...). It would be awesome if we could control things to this level on consoles. Two puck rumble.

Whooooooooooooooop
AG
Speaking of console, if anyone on PS4 is trying to get a certain end of season reward and can't quite seem to get where they need to be, send me (BootySmack00) or FormerLefty a message on PS4 and we will do our best to help you reach your goal. We can play the three of us in standard or just grab one of us to play doubles.

I should be on tonight some and a decent amount this weekend since my wife will be working. Looking forward to getting to play with yall!

BEaggie08
AG
Not sure if I'll get a chance to get on tonight or not, but I hope to jump on with some of y'all soon. PSN ID: BEaggie08
Bryan98
AG
Whooooooooooooooop said:

Speaking of console, if anyone on PS4 is trying to get a certain end of season reward and can't quite seem to get where they need to be, send me (BootySmack00) or FormerLefty a message on PS4 and we will do our best to help you reach your goal. We can play the three of us in standard or just grab one of us to play doubles.

I should be on tonight some and a decent amount this weekend since my wife will be working. Looking forward to getting to play with yall!

What a great offer! I play primarily on XB1 or else I'd absolutely be taking you and my old friend Lefty up on this offer!

(Fedaykin98)
shertown04
AG
I'm nowhere near those levels but you know I'm always down to try to help pull you through Challenger with me. The randoms I get are almost always horrible. Solid helped me get up nearly a full rank late last night.
Gil Renard
AG
Halibut humbled me. Dude is elite. High tide raises all ships as our move to the SEC. I had my headphones I didn't know why I couldn't hear anything I'm new to playing online. Gen X I guess :/
Gil Renard
AG
Halibut is elite
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
Would love someone to bring my challenger ii ass up to rising star.

Xb1: mbole
Whooooooooooooooop
AG
We did just get a new Xbox at my office and it has Rocket League and a live account... maybe I'll have to jump on there one of these days and play with you Xbox guys.
FightinAggie07
AG
When does the season end? Unfortunately I'm out of town until the 23rd.
GigEmAgs14
AG
Whooooooooooooooop said:

We did just get a new Xbox at my office and it has Rocket League and a live account... maybe I'll have to jump on there one of these days and play with you Xbox guys.
Where do you work?? Sounds glorious
Bryan98
AG
shertown04 said:

I'm nowhere near those levels but you know I'm always down to try to help pull you through Challenger with me. The randoms I get are almost always horrible. Solid helped me get up nearly a full rank late last night.

If you see me playing, I'm up for it.
Halibut
AG
Gil Renard said:

Halibut humbled me. Dude is elite. High tide raises all ships as our move to the SEC. I had my headphones I didn't know why I couldn't hear anything I'm new to playing online. Gen X I guess :/
Thanks, man. It's just a matter of time/experience. I've been playing pretty much since it launched and it's the most time I've played any game. (I don't want to think about how many hours that is... )

I'm only in the gold/blue ranks so my skill level is definitely attainable with enough time.

Anyway, I had a lot of fun last night. I'd be down to play again with you or any of our Texags brethren.
Whooooooooooooooop
AG
haha I work at a software company in the Woodlands. It is a pretty awesome place to work. It is a company that literally started inn a guys garage and has grown like crazy over the last 17 years. If anyone on here is ever looking for a job in the Woodlands and is a developer or has restaurant management experience (our software is used in Restaurants) let me know! We are hiring Client Services people right now. Not sure if we are still looking for developers.

Sorry, it seemed like a good opportunity to see if anyone was looking for a job in the Woodlands... I am a fan of referral bonuses
Whooooooooooooooop
AG
They didn't give a definitive date, just sometime in April. You have plenty of time.
Gregg Papivich
shertown04 said:

Can't get past rising star
theNetSmith
AG
I am something like Challenger I in 2s and Challenger III in 3s. I guess that means that I do better the more help I have lol. I can probably get to whatever the next rank is in 3s, but unless I stick to playing with only friends, I'm not going anywhere in 2s. :-/

I added jmal to my Steam buddy list and have seen him online a lot the past few days, but he hasn't said a word to me yet. What gives, jmal? :P

Signed-
NiZaNoSa
Gil Renard
AG
I've been in training all star level and getting better. I must not stop at anything

I've put in a lot of work for the short 2 weeks I've played.
Gil Renard
AG
Also I'm an idiot when it comes to getting my mic to work or chatting. I am new to online gaming
Halibut
AG
Gil Renard said:

Also I'm an idiot when it comes to getting my mic to work or chatting. I am new to online gaming

I'm in the same boat. Never played games online before rocket league, and I mostly play solo.
Bryan98
AG
Gil Renard said:

What platform are you playing on?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.