Rocket League

174,698 Views | 1303 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by johnnyblaze36
johnnyblaze36
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Phase 2 of Radical Summer is live today.

johnnyblaze36
AG
My cousin that got me into RL is insanely good asked me to post this that he just made. Former Lefty and Halibut might appreciate. It just depresses me on the other hand, especially when I can spot myself in a few of the highlights getting destroyed.

Halibut
AG
Damn. Your cousin's on another level. Looked like Squishy in some of those clips.
aggiebq03+
[quickly scans through video to see if he was ever the one who got dunked on handily, only to realize he doesn't get paired up against people that good anyway...]
AgSportsFan89
AG
Just qualified for Champ rewards for the first time! Sure it's rumble, but it still counts damn it!
Bryan98
AG
That video is amazing. What kind of controls does he use?
johnnyblaze36
AG
Bryan98 said:

Just send an invite to me jblazer360 or formerlefty or halibut or my cousin's is chaddytx.

The latter three are way better than me but it's all fun and games...until you don't rotate and cost us a game...but then Lefty bails you out and it's fun again.
johnnyblaze36
AG
AgSportsFan89 said:

Just qualified for Champ rewards for the first time! Sure it's rumble, but it still counts damn it!
Were you playing with Lefty? Either way congrats! Rumble is so fun.
Forum Troll
AG
any tips for camera disorientation? I can't play singles worth a damn and I've got recommended camera settings. Everytime I get close to ball I'm having issues with camera swinging around wildly or when I get up on walls.

Mid to high gold in 3s and ****ing bronze in singles.
Whooooooooooooooop
AG
johnnyblaze36 said:

Bryan98 said:

Just send an invite to me jblazer360 or formerlefty or halibut or my cousin's is chaddytx.

The latter three are way better than me but it's all fun and games...until you don't rotate and cost us a game...but then Lefty bails you out and it's fun again.

Found Lefty's alt account.
Vade281
AG
I'd love to play with more texags people!
PSN/XBOX/Origin/Epic/Steam/Uplay: Vade281
www.twitch.tv/vade281_
AgSportsFan89
AG
Nah playing with friends and mostly solo.
Prophet00
AG
Decided to make the move to PC, and it's night and day different than PS4. I'm double the frame rate and everything is so much smoother, faster, etc.
Johnson.21
AG
I'm pushing Grand Champ this season. Currently low C3, if there's any C3 or low GCs who wanna play. I'll play with C2s too. Been champ 3 for about a year since I haven't played consistently enough to rank up but I'm always updated with the meta and follow the pro-scene pretty closely. Gamertag is TxAg on xbox and my rocketID is TxAg#5820 for cross-platform. Feel free to add me
johnnyblaze36
AG
Johnson.21 said:

I'm pushing Grand Champ this season. Currently low C3, if there's any C3 or low GCs who wanna play. I'll play with C2s too. Been champ 3 for about a year since I haven't played consistently enough to rank up but I'm always updated with the meta and follow the pro-scene pretty closely. Gamertag is TxAg on xbox and my rocketID is TxAg#5820 for cross-platform. Feel free to add me
Is this a Redstone burner TexAgs account?
Redstone
AG
Only a year?
Johnson.21
AG
I used to play a lot more than I needed to, now I feel too busy to play much. Becoming an old gamer Ag!
johnnyblaze36
AG
Rocket League meets Stranger Things!!! I'm surprised how dead this thread is. I don't think I'll ever be able to stop playing this game and I can't wait until Monday.

johnnyblaze36
AG
Quote:

Rocket League is entering The Upside Down, and things have gotten stranger. Netflix's award-winning Original Series, Stranger Things, has invaded this year's Haunted Hallows, and The Mind Flayer is preparing to make this a truly unforgettable event starting Monday, October 14.

This Halloween, all roads lead to Farmstead (The Upside Down). This terrifying take on the once-whimsical Farmstead Arena is watched over by the maddening Mind Flayer, so make sure to look after your teammates.

If you're able to make it out of Farmstead with full control of your own Battle-Car, you'll earn Candy Corn to be used in the Haunted Hallows Event Store. The store will have autumn-inspired items, plus some top secret wares developed by the Hawkins National Laboratory that will turn your Battle-Car creations up to Eleven. Take a sneak peak at some of the items below.

Haunted Hallows featuring Stranger Things will go live following the October Update on October 14 and will run until November 11. Similar to previous in-game Events, there will be a three-day Redemption Period where you can use your extra Candy Corn in the Event Store. We'll see you in the Upside Down!
aggiebq03+
johnnyblaze36 said:

I'm surprised how dead this thread is.

Well no one really wants to play with me, since I'm a G3 to D1 depending on which of my schizophrenic Rocket League skill days it is. But I'm on most days, so just in case...

Steam: aggiebq03
Rocket ID: aggiebq03#4012
FormerLefty
AG
In case anybody is still checking this thread, we are going to try to get some private games together tonight. Checkout the discord here: https://discord.gg/JjcGgR
Whooooooooooooooop
AG
We will try and get some more private matches going again tomorrow around 7pm central for anyone interested.
Not a Bot
AG
Started playing in October. A lot of fun.
aggiebq03+
aggiebq03+ said:

Well no one really wants to play with me, since I'm a G3 to D1 depending on which of my schizophrenic Rocket League skill days it is. But I'm on most days, so just in case...

Steam: aggiebq03
Rocket ID: aggiebq03#4012

I'm over in the Middle East now in process of relocating. So if anyone is willing to split the difference ping wise and play on EU server look me up.

Note: qualifying statement about quality of play you are likely to get still applies
fav13andac1)c
AG
Anybody ever play Hoops? Criminally underrated and I can't believe I passed over it before. Such a great mode. Especially now that it has ranked.
bodaciousbood14
AG
FormerLefty said:

In case anybody is still checking this thread, we are going to try to get some private games together tonight. Checkout the discord here: https://discord.gg/JjcGgR
Link is old...can you post a new one?
Whooooooooooooooop
AG
bodaciousbood14 said:

FormerLefty said:

Link is old...can you post a new one?
This link is set to never expire:

https://discord.gg/2QDUzPH
Whooooooooooooooop
AG
fav13andac1)c said:

Anybody ever play Hoops? Criminally underrated and I can't believe I passed over it before. Such a great mode. Especially now that it has ranked.
Love some hoops. Come join us next Tuesday and we can get some hoops games in.
fav13andac1)c
AG
Thanks for the invite!
Pman17
AG
Tuesday Nights are TxAgs RL Discord game night. All are welcome no matter what platform you play on.
johnnyblaze36
AG
fav13andac1)c said:

I've never really gotten into hoops for some reason but I do love hockey on RL.

Also just saw this. They were having problems last weekend, too.

johnnyblaze36
AG
Might have to attend this. April 24-26;

Not a Bot
AG
Weird, I was playing about an hour ago and there didn't seem to be any problems.
FormerLefty
AG
I'm definitely going! We should get a group together.
johnnyblaze36
AG
FormerLefty said:

I'm definitely going! We should get a group together.
I'm down and I'm sure Chad will be too!

Strangely tonight after I posted this I couldn't play on my newer account that I usually play with Stoney on but could play on my original account I created 4 or 5 years ago.

It was my account that I apparently was Diamond 2 div 4 and the one we got my champ rewards in rumble. Needless to say it did not go very well and I'm back to platinum earth.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.