Rocket League

171,880 Views | 1303 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by johnnyblaze36
Agmaniacmike12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I should be on this and The Division beta this weekend.
Bryan98
AG
quote:
I'm so bad at this, I have an natural inclination towards video games and can pick them up rather quickly and I was very good compared to most when the game was first released but somewhere along the way I was passed up and now I am just... just not good at all
Me too! And that's why I'm going to enjoy being relatively great for an XB1 player until everyone on that console passes me up as well.
jarAGGIE05
AG
Played about 20 games last night. So much fun. Add me for sure. XBL: JRyder05
AGinHI
AG
I'll just go ahead and keep this updated for y'all with gamertags on front page.
Bryan98
AG
quote:
I'll just go ahead and keep this updated for y'all with gamertags on front page.
Sweet!
txagman1998
AG
You can add me:

XBL: txagman98
Halibut
AG
I think I had my coolest shot last night.

AGSPORTSFAN07
AG
I have it on PC and bought it for XB1 last night. I haven't fired up the PC version yet but my XBL is MAKAsaurusFLEX.

This game is addicting for sure.
Kampfers
AG
This game reminds me of everything I hate about kids soccer.

Everyone chases the ball and you routinely get punished for it. It doesn't matter if you have the perfect shot lined up, expect a teammate to knock you off course or pound the ball into the wall. If you're carrying the ball out of a corner, expect the teammate to ram the **** out of the ball and force it right back into the corner.

The game is fun and because it is so energetic and the matches don't take forever so it isn't all bad but good god, it would be nice if teammates would actually work together.
jr15aggie
AG
I'm probably in sometime this weekend so we can do that team up thing you were taking about.
Gregg Papivich
GT: Solid Gentleman
Halibut
AG
quote:
This game reminds me of everything I hate about kids soccer.

Everyone chases the ball and you routinely get punished for it. It doesn't matter if you have the perfect shot lined up, expect a teammate to knock you off course or pound the ball into the wall. If you're carrying the ball out of a corner, expect the teammate to ram the **** out of the ball and force it right back into the corner.

The game is fun and because it is so energetic and the matches don't take forever so it isn't all bad but good god, it would be nice if teammates would actually work together.
As you rank up, your team mates (and opponents) generally get better about that. Not always though.
Furlock Bones
AG
PSN: GreyGhostAg
jr15aggie
AG
I'm in.

Xbl: The Aggie

Hope to start playing sometime tonight.
AGinHI
AG
updated

y'all should be watching baseball though
hangman
XBOX: Drillahead

A&M class of 2012.
jr15aggie
AG
Dude I'm awesome at this game! And yet somehow I'm horrible at the same time.
ExPLK
AG
quote:
Dude I'm awesome at this game! And yet somehow I'm horrible at the same time.

Precisely why this game is fantastic! You can be the hero one game and be a straight wall warrior the next.
Bigsteve713
AG
went over to the xbox one after starting on Steam and wow, these guys are bad
Bryan98
AG
Anyone playing on XB1, friend me up!

GT: Fedaykin98
jr15aggie
AG
I'm instantly a better player with friends! Both on offense and defense, it's nice to play with people that aren't mindlessly bumping the ball around.
Krys
AG
Picked up this game over the weekend for XB1. Most fun i have had in a while playing console
Kampfers
AG
quote:
I'm instantly a better player with friends! Both on offense and defense, it's nice to play with people that aren't mindlessly bumping the ball around.
Yeah, the games when we had 3-4 players last night were great.
Raggy09
AG
GT: Anthrometal
GarlandAg2012
AG
XBL: GarlandAg2012
Steam: Garland_Ag2012

I play on both, been on PC more lately. Have definitely discovered that playing with a team you can communicate with leads to much more fun and productive matches.
Bryan98
AG
We got a full room of 8 for 4v4 last night and it was hilarious. AgManiacMike was probably the MVP.

GT: Fedaykin98
jr15aggie
AG
Man... I missed the 4v4!!! Guess I'll have to add Bryan98 to my friends list.

Surprised to hear maniac was the MVP... in our games he kept blaming his poor games on "bad internet connection". Rrrriiiiggghhhttttt!
shertown04
AG
I just started playing this last weekend and have been hooked. I suck a lot but I'm more of a distributor/defender than a scorer, haha. I'm good at poking the ball free and setting up someone else to score. I don't understand the people that hit the ball towards their own goal for any reason. I mean come on people!

GT: shertown121
Buck O Five
AG
The way you followed up your hit rocketing through the air is impressive. Im just getting to the point i can consistently aerial a few car lengths up to hit the ball before the mob waiting for it to fall gets it. Makes for much cleaner play.

*What sucks is your expectations constantly increasing, so a shot you would have danced on a table after making a while ago, becomes an f-bomb when you miss it now.
GarlandAg2012
AG
Hey sdc I think the steam servers are down. You still around?
Bryan98
AG
I've added everyone who posted a GT on this page and everyone who is listed in the OP, except Grey Ghost, because XBL says the GT listed there can't be found (I copied and pasted it, so it wasn't a typo on my part).
GarlandAg2012
AG
For the PC players, do any of y'all use a voice setup to communicate or just in game chat? I've been using discord with some friends and its worked great for us. I made a server for TexAgs Rocket League players to use if they want:

https://discord.gg/0qaWs35VrNiK6FVs
aggietony2010
AG
quote:
Hey sdc I think the steam servers are down. You still around?

Steam is acting funny tonight.
Agineer
AG
XBone GT: gearhead0711
AGinHI
AG
quote:
I've added everyone who posted a GT on this page and everyone who is listed in the OP, except Grey Ghost, because XBL says the GT listed there can't be found (I copied and pasted it, so it wasn't a typo on my part).

My bad. He's on PS.

Rag.gy09 and shertown04 what systems?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.