Trump Jan 6 sealed indictment delivered

96,269 Views | 1238 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by aggiehawg
oysterbayAG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This dopey indictment reads like a MSNBC or CNN slanted political narrative with errors of commission and omission! Did Jack Smith really pass the DC Bar ?
Yukon Cornelius
AG
It's what they want
Ellis Wyatt
Malibu said:

I wont be following this post up with any others.

Good. You and your ilk have dismantled the republic.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Rapier108 said:

AGHouston11 said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

Still don't think TDS is real? I'm sure the DeSantites are tickled ****less.
Don't make this about Trump vs. Desantis.
I didn't.

Exactly the usual same ones posting exactly the same on every thread did
The first person to mention DeSantis on this thread was Funky with an infantile nickname insult and blanket accusation which is demonstrably false.

And he keeps doubling down on it and now you're joining in because your cannot let your hated of DeSantis and his supporters out of your mind for 2 seconds.
I mentioned DeSantis supporters genius. Good to see you back at your old hypocritical self.

I mentioned his supporters because like the people bringing forth these indictments, the DeSantites on this board suffer from TDS. Keep doubling down on your hypocrisy, you make my argument stronger.
BluHorseShu
AG
GeorgiAg said:

https://breaking911.com/watch-special-counsel-jack-smith-to-announce-new-trump-indictment/

Trump will raise 11ty billion in donations.... again.
Sounds like he'll need it at the rate he's digging into PAC funds to pay his legal bills. I'm just surprised he's paying his bills
Stat Monitor Repairman
FriscoKid
AG
You are a lawyer and you should be concerned because people should have an unbiased court to present facts. Your liberal bias is so ****ing excited about getting Trump on free speech or a document dispute and you are willing to ignore the bribery of our president for millions of dollars that doesn't serve our country.

Do better. The law should not be a political process (unless you want to live in South America)
BluHorseShu
AG
oysterbayAG said:

This dopey indictment reads like a MSNBC or CNN slanted political narrative with errors of commission and omission! Did Jack Smith really pass the DC Bar ?
The digs at Smith are hilarious. The guys a conservative who's doing his job but it wouldn't matter if St Petter was special council. People would hate anyone they perceive to be attacking Trump. I only run in conservative circles and there are 2 groups, those of us who think it is highly likely Trump is guilty in some of the indictments but would vote for him if no other choice, and those that believe every indictment is a conspiracy but wouldn't care if he was guilty. They're not coming for, they're not coming for me…They're coming for Trump. And if you think they are coming for you, Trump wouldn't stand in the way if it didn't benefit him but would likely throw you under the bus
Gigem314
AG
Quote:

Sounds like he'll need it at the rate he's digging into PAC funds to pay his legal bills. I'm just surprised he's paying his bills
It's the Biden family that doesn't pay their bills...or taxes.
aggiehawg
AG
Read the indictment. What does any of the actual charges have to do with Jan 6th? Nothing.

And that whole "conspiracy to defraud the US" BS? Team Mueller always included that amorphous charge that never made any sense but when Jack Smith manages to stretch that already tortured construction to that point?

I disagree with the government's position. The government, "You are DEFRAUDING THE GOVERNMENT!!! REEEEE!"

So now MediCare fraud is what Trump was charged with? He made false statements on federal forms that caused the US government to miss money owed? Or paid to him under false pretexts?

That is why when Team Mueller tried the same crap, they seldom won.
Stat Monitor Repairman
We've crossed the rubicon with this.

Sailed off the map into uncharted waters.

Nobody knows what we are likely to see from here on out. Went off script.

So anything could happen from this point forward.
DukeMu
Trump is not a conservative. He's a scam artist. Everyone in my NY Republican family knew that. The indictment simply details Trump's litany of abuse of power and grifting scams before and through J6. I truly feel sorry for people who can't see through him.

Trump is every Hank Haney (Green Acres) or carpetbagger who ever lived.

Reagan threw Trump out of the WH, shortly before Trump then visited Russia in 1987.
richardag
LegalDrugPusher said:

2040huck said:

LegalDrugPusher said:

Wrec86 Ag said:

agAngeldad said:

How many times can they indicte a person?
How many crimes can a person commit?
Trump hasn't committed a single crime
Agrred. Multiple
If you haven't committed a single, he hasn't committed any so there's no way he's committed multiple
Touche.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
richardag
oh no said:

Wrec86 Ag said:

agAngeldad said:

How many times can they indicte a person?
How many crimes can a person commit?
Every democrat:

LOL. Apparently he was done using any rational thought before he opened his mouth.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Hurd is just another blowhard cookie cutter bureaucrat that thinks he's more special than he is, and he exhibits the same swampy characteristics I despise.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
DukeMu said:

Trump is not a conservative. He's a scam artist. Everyone in my NY Republican family knew that. The indictment simply details Trump's litany of abuse of power and grifting scams before and through J6. I truly feel sorry for people who can't see through him.

Reagan threw Trump out of the WH, shortly before Trump then visited Russia in 1987.
New York republicans exist?
richardag
Old May Banker said:

Barnyard96 said:

Im pulling for Desantis and i think this indictment is bull****
I suspect most all conservatives agree with this.
Gigem314
AG
But…but…Jack Smith is just a conservative doing his job. Joe Biden is of sound mind and looking out for poor poor Hunter whose trying to be sober.
Ed Harley
AG
DukeMu said:

Trump would have run as a Democrat if he thought he could win. He has zero political convictions, nor moral ones.
Gordo14
Honestly, the indictment is very damning and detailed. I encourage you all to actually read it - instead of just reading tweets and listening to echo chambers reactions. And while you're reading it, I would encourage you to imagine how you would feel if a Democrat who lost an election had done those things (there is very good evidence cited in this indictment). Would you think they were crimes? The party I don't like winning an election does not remotely justify Trump's actions, and the fact that some of you legitimately believe that is scary (although not shocking, unfortunately). If we actually go down that path America is dead.

I'm sure I'll get a lot of responses about Hunter Biden or something. Hunter Biden is a **** head. He has committed crimes. He deserves to be punished accordingly. Still, nothing he has done is even within an order of magnitude of what is laid out in this indictment.
Sterling82
It Aint Easy Being Brown said:

Hopefully they leave it up so everyone can see you adoring that inane Victor shi tweet

His hero is Jamie Raskin...a guy that apparently loses his hearing every time evidence is presented against the Bidens. The unrestrained lying on the left is so bad, nobody notices it.
Logos Stick
Hunter? No, JOE has committed crimes. LMAO.
Sterling82
Gordo14 said:

Honestly, the indictment is very damning and detailed. I encourage you all to actually read it - instead of just reading tweets and listening to echo chambers reactions. And while you're reading it, I would encourage you to imagine how you would feel if a Democrat who lost an election had done those things (there is very good evidence cited in this indictment). Would you think they were crimes? The party I don't like winning an election does not remotely justify Trump's actions, and the fact that some of you legitimately believe that is scary (although not shocking, unfortunately). If we actually go down that path America is dead.

I'm sure I'll get a lot of responses about Hunter Biden or something. Hunter Biden is a **** head. He has committed crimes. He deserves to be punished accordingly. Still, nothing he has done is even within an order of magnitude of what is laid out in this indictment.

What laws did he break? As for your second question, you must mean how did I feel when Gore contested the election? There are many other examples. Which one do you want my feelings on?
captkirk
AG
I didn't see the word insurrection anywhere in the indictment. Guess I missed it
Logos Stick
Yo Gordo, I'll go with Turleys opinion on the matter. He's a left-wing con law profession.
Ed Harley
AG
Sterling82 said:

Gordo14 said:

What laws did he break? As for your second question, you must mean how did I feel when Gore contested the election? There are many other examples. Which one do you want my feelings on?

Do your own homework and read the indictment.
texagbeliever
Gordo14 said:

You mean like HRC in 2016? She made up and colluded with the doj/fbi to make up a fake story and lead to the first impeachment of Trump.

Gosh your hypocrisy is nauseating
Jock 07
AG
I'm all in on Desantis and, while many of his policies were commendable and over all a huge positive for the country I've never much cared for Trump as a person or the trumpkins who worship at his alter.

That being said, when you indite someone, much less the former president of the United States for his speech I don't really see how this country can recover. Justice is no longer blind.
FriscoKid
AG
Gordo14 said:

Trump was the president. He didn't call out the military to protect him, he didn't refuse to leave office, and he didn't commit any crimes. He used his voice to challenge a political issue that was corrupt as hell. If we don't have the 1st amendment of speech then let's pack it up and say bye to the house. You sir are reading garbage and believing it.
TRADUCTOR
Pretty clear who is the greatest threat to the elite class.

lol, this is not progressive elite 4d chess wanting President Trump to win the nomination cause he can't beat FJB.

This is fear.
captkirk
AG

HarryJ33tamu
CondensedFogAggie said:

ChemEAg08 said:

CondensedFogAggie said:

Yep try to illegally take over a democratic election by instigating a hostile takeover of our capitol? You getting arrested son.

Deep down you all know its legit, you don't like being one of your own facing justice. And keep whining about marxist while ironically red states are jobless dreamless struggling places that live of federal aid supplied by blue state taxes!

But hey I'm sure some kid on Twitter will reveal this is a grand globalist plot from hillary being orchestrated from the basement of a Dallas Torchy's Tacos by the big illuminati cabal, so stay tuned!

Hostile in that he said to peacefully demonstrate at the capital and not a signal firearm was found on any demonstrators. Only firearm used was by a police officer to kill a 100 lbs Air Force veteran woman.

Ah so we pro crime and property invasion now? Funny considering the one of the things I agree with here is that the law and police have to be respected, drug dealers should be incarcerated for a long, long time, etcl

Yet you vote for politicians that do the exact opposite of that. Does it hurt to be such a fool? Just another blind sheep.
Claverack
Politically-motivated indictments designed to protect a known pedophile in the White House who has been caught red-handed putting American foreign policy up for sale to the highest bidder.

Wonder how many indictments Trump will receive when we find out Joe Biden was on the take from the Taliban?

If Trump had the (D) after the last character of his surname, then none of these indictments would ever have reached the draft stage.

The Republican Party controls the budget process. Time to punish those responsible to turning this nation into an Orwellian nightmare by forcing them to do without a good number of their fellow brownshirts.

If McCarthy and his pals will not fight this fire with a flamethrower of their own, then one must wonder why they are worth voting for in the first place.

Are you an opposition party? Or are you just there for the steaks at the Capital Grille?

FriscoKid
AG
It could not be more clear on crime vs crime depending on which side you vote for. I'm still sunned that a lawyer started this thread. Apply the law equally or we are done as a country.
aggiehawg
AG
FriscoKid said:

It could not be more clear on crime vs crime depending on which side you vote for. I'm still sunned that a lawyer started this thread. Apply the law equally or we are done as a country.
GeorgiaAg? LOL. He MAY be licensed but he practices in a niche area of law, like public utilities or some sort.

Not a trial attorney. Not an appellate attorney. Certainly not an election law attorney. (I did the first two but then I actually worked as a lawyer.)

Had some friends who ended up being corporate attorneys. They never stepped foot in a court room. They "did lunch" and the "cocktails" and then "dinner."

Rainmakers have a purpose. Why Boies Schiller put him on the mast head but never expected him to actually work. His value was bringing clients because of who he was.

Acually common. In DC? Standard. It is not like David Boies was such a great attorney. He sucked during the Bush v. Gore cases. Awful.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.