Trump Jan 6 sealed indictment delivered

96,226 Views | 1238 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by aggiehawg
BadMoonRisin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

rgag12
AG
agAngeldad said:

How many times can they indicte a person?

As many times as it takes to rile up the simpletons to vote for him in thenlrimary
aggiehawg
AG
Both Turley and McCarthy are trashing the hell out of this indictment as a big pile of s*** that criminalizes free speech. He is not charged with seditious conspiracy, he is not charged with incitement. His indictmet has very little to do with Jan 6th, in fact.

And then FNC had on Marc Short, Mike Pence Chief of Staff who first says he's not a lawyer and then goes on to give a legal analysis of the indictment and the theories on constitutionally contesting an election, then ends with saying, but I'm not a lawyer. No s*** Sherlock. Bet you have never heard of the 12th Amendment either, have you?

But this bit of Shakespeare's Hamlet comes to mind. The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

This effort to try to protect the 2020 election, is just blather, now. Why? If 2020 was the most secure election evah! why even make the effort? Filing that is evidence of guilt, I'd argue.

But he drew one of the worst judges in DC, by the reporting of how she has treated Jan 6th political prisoners. Her personal animus against Trump is clearly enunciated through her own words. And that may be why even Smith was too afraid of trying to loop in cruel prison treatment induced allocutions from these defendants saying, "Trump made me do it!"
johnnyblaze36
AG
Zona81 said:

You are right, Malibu. The irony is that the idiots inflamed by Trump on Jan 6 are the best examples of a Banana Republic that we've seen in the history of our country yet the Trumpers on this board are too full of the real TDS to see it.
Not sure if serious.
Post removed:
by user
Houstonag
AG
Corruption to the core. Again, America are you happy now? You soccer moms and milquetoast so called men. Happy now?

Do you really think our nation will be safe in the future?
johnnyblaze36
AG
It really is ridiculous. They are trying to criminalize thoughts now. Jack Smith can take that Subway foot long and shove it up his ass.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
rgag12 said:

agAngeldad said:

How many times can they indicte a person?

As many times as it takes to rile up the simpletons to vote for him in thenlrimary
Nothing brings in the true intellectuals like a good Trump bashing opportunity. Have we read any of your defense of this administration, thenIrimary?
TAMU1990
AG
Hillary did this prior to Jan 6th in 2016 by getting a campaign together to change enough electoral votes. Where's her indictment?
Logos Stick
Dumb Q I'm sure...

This will be tried in DC?

If so, Trump is done. He can't get a fair trial in that 3rd world ****hole.
Old May Banker
AG
I make zero apologies for supporting RD as a candidate as I believe him to be amongst the best and brightest this nation has to offer... and yet I still have the critical thinking skills to know this whole Trump deal is bull*****

Stay focused on the left... they're the enemy. Not conservatives with different views.
aggiehawg
AG
TAMU1990 said:

Hillary did this prior to Jan 6th in 2016 by getting a campaign together to change enough electoral votes. Where's her indictment?
nm. Misread.
captkirk
AG
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Old May Banker said:

I make zero apologies for supporting RD as a candidate as I believe him to be amongst the best and brightest this nation has to offer... and yet I still have the critical thinking skills to know this whole Trump deal is bull*****

Stay focused on the left... they're the enemy. Not conservatives with different views.
I've been nothing but supportive of DeSantis since day one. He's a fine candidate and I hope he has a long and storied career in politics. I have no problems with conservatives with different views, but I do call out hypocrites when I see them. The fact Rapier chose to make issue with my choice of words to describe DeSantis supporters makes him a hypocrite. He consistently uses every Trump slang to describe me and others.
aggiehawg
AG
Logos Stick said:

Dumb Q I'm sure...

This will be tried in DC?

If so, Trump is done. He can't get a fair trial in that 3rd world ****hole.
Yes. DC is the venue for this trial. And any motion to change venue will be denied. So will any motion to yank the judge off of the case.
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

What an absolute crock of ***** I hope those of you voting for marxists are proud of your votes. You have ruined America.
I'm sure they are beaming with pride since that is what they want, the ruination of America.
#FJB
Barnyard96
AG
Im pulling for Desantis and i think this indictment is bull****
Old May Banker
AG
Barnyard96 said:

Im pulling for Desantis and i think this indictment is bull****

I suspect most all conservatives agree with this.
eric76
AG
TAMU1990 said:

Just out of curiosity, did she try to replace Trump electors with Hillary electors?

The only thing I remember is encouraging electors to change their votes -- that is, faithless electors. I don't think that has ever been seen as illegal, though. Sure, if you threaten them or something, then it could quickly cross over the line.

Electors in some states are legally bound to vote for their candidate. In other states, they aren't legally bound, but if they do vote for a different candidate they probably don't have a chance of ever being an elector again. In some states, if you vote for someone other than your candidate, can't they replace you on the spot with another elector?

It does seem to be a complete waste of time to get an elector to change his vote. However, if the election was a tie going into the electoral college, it seems likely that both major parties would be trying to convince one or more electors to change their votes.
aggiehawg
AG
Funky Winkerbean said:

Old May Banker said:

I've been nothing but supportive of DeSantis since day one. He's a fine candidate and I hope he has a long and storied career in politics. I have no problems with conservatives with different views, but I do call out hypocrites when I see them. The fact Rapier chose to make issue with my choice of words to describe DeSantis supporters makes him a hypocrite. He consistently uses every Trump slang to describe me and others.
Face it. Forum 16 has morphed into the Old Rivalries board and it is about the same as Ags v. Sips on that board.

It is actually comical in a way. And FTR, I am not assigning Trump Team nor DeSantis Team of being either an Ag or a Sip. Just that the righteous indignation has the college football smack talk feel to it. And for my bona fides, my first ban was from a post I made on OR.
BadMoonRisin
AG
Im Gipper
Conservatives are the new communists? LOL

Michael Moore is a clown. Wrong again as usual.

I'm Gipper
p_bubel

BadMoonRisin
AG
This was from I think 20 years ago or more eta: it's from 1998.

Funny how he accused the Republicans of being the politburo. It's exactly what these idiot leftists are.
Stat Monitor Repairman
BadMoonRisin said:

Who would have thought back then that we'd be looking at the two most hated people in America in 2023.

Donald Trump and Rosanne Barr.
Barnyard96
AG
Is there an appeals process to an indictment?
aggiehawg
AG
Great find! Thank you for posting! Blue parachite for you!
Stat Monitor Repairman
Barnyard96 said:

That's been a touchy subject round these parts.

There is, but it's a tough sell to get folks to come to Jesus on that proposition.

But as always we recruiting new members

You folks don't have to wait until the benediction.

You can walk with the Lord at any time.
AGHouston11
AG
Funky Winkerbean said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

Still don't think TDS is real? I'm sure the DeSantites are tickled ****less.
Don't make this about Trump vs. Desantis.
I didn't.

Exactly the usual same ones posting exactly the same on every thread did
aggiehawg
AG
Barnyard96 said:

Motion to dismiss, motion for change of venue, motion to disqualify the assigned judge. Can be appealed. But the DC Circuit Court can just deny review en banc. And then one can try an appeal to SCOTUS that they will probably deny. With Gorsuch and Alito dissenting, of course.
Barnyard96
AG
SCOTUS wouldn't take this up to defend the 1st amendment?
Rapier108
AGHouston11 said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

Still don't think TDS is real? I'm sure the DeSantites are tickled ****less.
Don't make this about Trump vs. Desantis.
I didn't.

Exactly the usual same ones posting exactly the same on every thread did
The first person to mention DeSantis on this thread was Funky with an infantile nickname insult and blanket accusation which is demonstrably false.

And he keeps doubling down on it and now you're joining in because your cannot let your hated of DeSantis and his supporters out of your mind for 2 seconds.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
texagbeliever
aggiehawg said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

Old May Banker said:

Face it. Forum 16 has morphed into the Old Rivalries board and it is about the same as Ags v. Sips on that board.

It is actually comical in a way. And FTR, I am not assigning Trump Team nor DeSantis Team of being either an Ag or a Sip. Just that the righteous indignation has the college football smack talk feel to it. And for my bona fides, my first ban was from a post I made on OR.

Take a gander at the Trump v DeSantis official thread. It is a single sided fest. And when someone dares try to be balanced the hall monitors come in and say ignore them they are just Trumpians and say the same thing over and over. It is pretty sad how dependent they are on making even a thread meant for discussion and disagreement a safe space. But that is why I call them DeSantis Disciples.
johnnyblaze36
AG
Greetings said:

CondensedFogAggie said:

Yep try to illegally take over a democratic election by instigating a hostile takeover of our capitol? You getting arrested son.

Deep down you all know its legit, you don't like being one of your own facing justice. And keep whining about marxist while ironically red states are jobless dreamless struggling places that live of federal aid supplied by blue state taxes!

But hey I'm sure some kid on Twitter will reveal this is a grand globalist plot from hillary being orchestrated from the basement of a Dallas Torchy's Tacos by the big illuminati cabal, so stay tuned!

B-

You can do better.
B-? It's one of the most idiotic things the poster has ever said and it's an extremely high bar.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.