Trump Jan 6 sealed indictment delivered

96,222 Views | 1238 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by aggiehawg
Maroon Dawn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Malibu said:

I wont be following this post up with any others.

Trump lost an election, claimed fraud without proof both before and after the election, and tried to stay in power by getting fake electoral voters and pressuring Mike Pence to join in on the sham. Thats actual banana republic autocratic nonsense that should anger every American. Yet here we are on F16 with the defenders saying that Trump did nothing wrong. I'm satisfied he's being held accountable for his attempts to stay in power. Flame away.

…he said, ignoring the latest evidence that the guy he voted for actually committed treason by selling influence to foreign governments because he's a complete shill for the DNC and would defend Nancy Pelosi skinning puppies alive in the street in broad day light for a fur coat because it's (D)ifferent
Ags77
AG
I think he gets indicted in Georgia soon and that one could bring a conviction.

DeSantis 2024
Maroon Dawn
AG
Ags77 said:

We got him?
safety guy
AG
One thing that would turn the dnc and msm (assuming they are two different entities) upside down would be if Trump decided to drop out due to whatever reason. It'll never happen because of trump's ego. But if they did not have trump to run against, the dnc would have nothing. And the msm would do their character assassination on desantis or whoever, but it would not be the same because the others can stay on point and shoot down anything the dnc/msm throws at them.
Ags77
AG
Maroon Dawn said:

Ags77 said:

We got him?

I don't know but one can hope, lol

DeSantis 2024
jja79
AG
Joe Biden is running an organized crime ring from the White House, in plain sight under the cover of the state propaganda arm. Tell me the difference between the US and North Korea, Iraq, etc.
Zona81
AG
You are right, Malibu. The irony is that the idiots inflamed by Trump on Jan 6 are the best examples of a Banana Republic that we've seen in the history of our country yet the Trumpers on this board are too full of the real TDS to see it.
jja79
AG
That actually would be interesting if they didn't have Trump to run against and had to run on their accomplishments
ttu_85
Tea Party said:

Dems have crossed the Rubicon.
They have again and again. And we all bang away on keyboards.
LoudestWHOOP!
AG
Do any DeSantis people think this won't happen to Ron on day 1,2,3,4,5,6, ... etc.?
But at least the establishment RNC will hand pick Ron's DC lawyers from the law-firm of Eric Holder and pay the lawyers to have Ron railroaded also?

Banana Democracy
BadMoonRisin
AG

LoudestWHOOP!
AG
BadMoonRisin said:

I see a pattern!
ttu_85
Ags77 said:

DeSantis 2024
They dont want a quick convection. They want to drag this out until November 2024. This is the demrat plan to keep and continue to abuse power.

Trump is an ass. The demRats are traitors
Logos Stick
Zona81 said:

You are right, Malibu. The irony is that the idiots inflamed by Trump on Jan 6 are the best examples of a Banana Republic that we've seen in the history of our country yet the Trumpers on this board are too full of the real TDS to see it.

Look in the mirror, Mr premium board. Your boy in the WH is getting bags of cash from Russia, China and everywhere else int the globe, buty yeah banana Republic.
Logos Stick
BadMoonRisin said:

That's what you call a banana Republic.
Zona81
AG
The difference? Really? In North Korea you would be in a concentration camp tomorrow for typing that. The hyperbole in Trump World is a thing to behold.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Rapier108 said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

Still don't think TDS is real? I'm sure the DeSantites are tickled ****less.
Don't make this about Trump vs. Desantis.
I didn't.
Yes you did. You claimed, using an infantile nickname to do so, that DeSantis supporters are supporting the indictments.
Good, but based on your typical rhetoric in regards to Trump you have to admit that TDS runs deep for DeSantis supporters. DeSantites is a legitimate word to use in describing you and your brethren. Too bad you can't say the same. You typically use slang descriptions for Trump supporters, and that's fact. Stop being a hypocrite.
jja79
AG
They're holding political prisoners in this country without due process so I guess you agree with me.
CondensedFogAggie

Yep try to illegally take over a democratic election by instigating a hostile takeover of our capitol? You getting arrested son.

Deep down you all know its legit, you don't like being one of your own facing justice. And keep whining about marxist while ironically red states are jobless dreamless struggling places that live of federal aid supplied by blue state taxes!

But hey I'm sure some kid on Twitter will reveal this is a grand globalist plot from hillary being orchestrated from the basement of a Dallas Torchy's Tacos by the big illuminati cabal, so stay tuned!

Logos Stick
Zona81 said:

The difference? Really? In North Korea you would be in a concentration camp tomorrow for typing that. The hyperbole in Trump World is a thing to behold.

Your boy in the WH just works with social media to censor it. I guess that's better, huh!
jja79
AG
We all saw an insurrection play out of live TV in 2020 and no one faced consequences. People ushered into the Capitol with cell phone cameras and no guns are being held as political prisoners by the regime.
ChemEAg08
AG
Malibu said:

I wont be following this post up with any others.

Trump lost an election, claimed fraud without proof both before and after the election, and tried to stay in power by getting fake electoral voters and pressuring Mike Pence to join in on the sham. Thats actual banana republic autocratic nonsense that should anger every American. Yet here we are on F16 with the defenders saying that Trump did nothing wrong. I'm satisfied he's being held accountable for his attempts to stay in power. Flame away.

So telling people to go to the capital and peacefully demonstrate is banana republic autocratic nonsense.

But attempting to force the rona shot on everyone, attempting to ban gas stoves, and appealing court decisions against your own administration from censoring opposing views on social media isn't banana republic autocratic nonsense.

There is a reason you won't respond after this post and it is because you cannot argue with logic and reasoning.

It is pretty pathetic.

Oh and your boy brandon basically is caught in a quid pro quo, and I'm sure you don't have a problem with our politicians being bribed since he's on your leftist side.

You are the ones destroying this country. You are the enemy.
BadMoonRisin
AG
CondensedFogAggie said:

Yep try to illegally take over a democratic election by instigating a hostile takeover of our capitol? You getting arrested son.

Deep down you all know its legit, you don't like being one of your own facing justice. And keep whining about marxist while ironically red states are jobless dreamless struggling places that live of federal aid supplied by blue state taxes!

But hey I'm sure some kid on Twitter will reveal this is a grand globalist plot from hillary being orchestrated from the basement of a Dallas Torchy's Tacos by the big illuminati cabal, so stay tuned!

Why isn't Ray Epps in jail then?

Why is he the only J6er that the J6 commission defended and told people to leave alone? He was on video telling people to go into the Capitol?

Your first paragraph is an absolute joke is why. It was a set up.
ChemEAg08
AG
CondensedFogAggie said:

Hostile in that he said to peacefully demonstrate at the capital and not a signal firearm was found on any demonstrators. Only firearm used was by a police officer to kill a 100 lbs Air Force veteran woman.
RafterAg223
AG
CondensedFogAggie said:

Good lord, the sick part is you believe what you wrote here, lefty. You people are beyond repair and sick.
texsn95
AG
CondensedFogAggie said:

The one where the Capitol Police were holding multiple doors open, letting people in? That one? TDS infected dope.
blacksox
Lock him up! Lock him up!
RafterAg223
AG
CondensedFogAggie said:

Yeah, all the blue states in a massive tax hole with homelessness and filth everywhere you look. Why don't you run around the corner and find someone taking a s***t on the sidewalk. I bet it will take you less than five seconds.
CondensedFogAggie
BadMoonRisin said:

CondensedFogAggie said:

Why isn't Ray Epps in jail then?

Why is he the only J6er that the J6 commission defended and told people to leave alone? He was on video telling people to go into the Capitol?

Your first paragraph is an absolute joke is why. It was a set up.

Oh sure man, I'm it was setup by Epstein so he could get that hillary uranium and sell it to trump to create nukes for Ukraine.
CondensedFogAggie
RafterAg223 said:

CondensedFogAggie said:

Good lord, the sick part is you believe what you wrote here, lefty. You people are beyond repair and sick.

Oh hey thats what a ton of normal, sane people think about you people who support the traitor who tried to take over a democratic country, so there's lots in common! You can add vile, disgusting and "Jesus would be ashamed of you" to the list of what people think of you people as well!
Rockdoc
AG
CondensedFogAggie said:

RafterAg223 said:

CondensedFogAggie said:

Oh hey thats what a ton of normal, sane people think about you people who support the traitor who tried to take over a democratic country, so there's lots in common! You can add vile and disgusting to your description too!

How did he try to take over the country? Rockets, bombs?
CondensedFogAggie
ChemEAg08 said:

CondensedFogAggie said:

Hostile in that he said to peacefully demonstrate at the capital and not a signal firearm was found on any demonstrators. Only firearm used was by a police officer to kill a 100 lbs Air Force veteran woman.

Ah so we pro crime and property invasion now? Funny considering the one of the things I agree with here is that the law and police have to be respected, drug dealers should be incarcerated for a long, long time, etcl
Ags77
AG
LoudestWHOOP! said:

Do any DeSantis people think this won't happen to Ron on day 1,2,3,4,5,6, ... etc.?
But at least the establishment RNC will hand pick Ron's DC lawyers from the law-firm of Eric Holder and pay the lawyers to have Ron railroaded also?

Banana Democracy

Yes because DeSantis is disciplined and lawful

DeSantis 2024
RafterAg223
AG
CondensedFogAggie said:

RafterAg223 said:

CondensedFogAggie said:

Oh hey thats what a ton of normal, sane people think about you people who support the traitor who tried to take over a democratic country, so there's lots in common! You can add vile and disgusting to your description too!
I'm proud to be vile and disgusting, so long as I'm not characterized in the same vain as you, commie.
Phatbob
AG
LoudestWHOOP! said:

Banana Democracy

I'll raise my hand . No, they would never get this far with DS. This is some BS, but Trump opens himself to them doing it

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.