Trump Jan 6 sealed indictment delivered

96,242 Views | 1238 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by aggiehawg
Yukon Cornelius
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
A little ironic calling out haters no?
FTA 2001
jja79 said:

Joe Biden is running an organized crime ring from the White House, in plain sight under the cover of the state propaganda arm. Tell me the difference between the US and North Korea, Iraq, etc.

Do you have a shred of evidence to back up this wild claim?
johnnyblaze36
AG
And seriously f this grifting clown:

Ags77
AG
I don't always agree with Will Hurd, but that's on the nose. Straight to the point.
Stat Monitor Repairman
johnnyblaze36 said:

Thanks Will!

Thanks for being crystal clear with us.

Keep up the good work, lol.
johnnyblaze36
AG
FTA 2001 said:

jja79 said:

Joe Biden is running an organized crime ring from the White House, in plain sight under the cover of the state propaganda arm. Tell me the difference between the US and North Korea, Iraq, etc.

Lol at wild claim. Miss the IRS whistlebowers hearing last week? Take a lap, rook.
TexAgs91
AG
C@LAg said:

in before after

#BananaRepublic

Too late
America the Beautiful
1776 - 2020
Stat Monitor Repairman
Will been griftin' for almost 25 years now.

Dude is consistent. I'll give him credit for that.
Logos Stick
aggiehawg said:

Logos Stick said:

Dumb Q I'm sure...

This will be tried in DC?

If so, Trump is done. He can't get a fair trial in that 3rd world ****hole.
Yes. DC is the venue for this trial. And any motion to change venue will be denied. So will any motion to yank the judge off of the case.

Ok, so educate me please if you don't mind. He's going to be convicted, probably on all charges. What kind of sentences do they carry?

Does he die in prison?
oh no
AG
Logos Stick said:

aggiehawg said:

Logos Stick said:

Dumb Q I'm sure...

Yes. DC is the venue for this trial. And any motion to change venue will be denied. So will any motion to yank the judge off of the case.

Ok, so educate me please if you don't mind. He's going to be convicted, probably on all charges. What kind of sentences do they carry?

Does he die in prison?
wouldn't be a proper Marxist regime if the most popular political opponent doesn't rot in prison
nortex97
AG

If anyone listened to Jack Smith's little speech, the venom he holds for '45 when he said the name "Donald J Trump" was unmistakable. Complete hack, and disgrace.
Robert L. Peters
oh no said:

Logos Stick said:

aggiehawg said:

Logos Stick said:

Dumb Q I'm sure...

Does he die in prison?
wouldn't be a proper Marxist regime if the most popular political opponent doesn't rot in prison

Let me spell it out for all the Qs and TDS sufferers (both sides):

1. Trump and will be convicted.

2. Unless he flees, he's going to prison. We can all write him letters.

I'm interested to see whether they request pretrial detention. I'm thinking once trump realizes he's in jeopardy that he's going to go to a country without extradition.

What you say, Paper Champion? I'm gonna beat you like a dog, a dog, you hear me!
Robert L. Peters
nortex97 said:

If anyone listened to Jack Smith's little speech, the venom he holds for '45 when he said the name "Donald J Trump" was unmistakable. Complete hack, and disgrace.

Well at least the talking points are out.

Instead of *****ing that Trump shouldn't be prosecuted for crimes because Biden isn't being prosecuted, we should realize that Trump may have broken the law and we live in a failed state. The DOJ is the new Stasi.
What you say, Paper Champion? I'm gonna beat you like a dog, a dog, you hear me!
oh no
AG
You guys just don't understand. We had to interfere with and rig our election and we have to imprison popular political opposition to protect our "democracy"
Stat Monitor Repairman
I wouldn't be surprised if the prosecutor don't ask for Trump's passport and I'm surprised they haven't already.
Rapier108
johnnyblaze36 said:

Will Turd is running just to grift off people like the Lincoln Project.

But neither side takes him seriously and know what he really is.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Im Gipper
Quote:

Find a new fantasy!

Trump is not going to spend one minute in jail!

I'm Gipper
LarryElder
Don't care voting for trump in primary and general liberals are the enemy to the your family and USA
Robert L. Peters
Im Gipper said:

Quote:

Find a new fantasy!

Lolz. 100% this guy was posting what he was told to post last year "a president has the authority to declassify documents".

When you gonna learn buddy? The left is out for blood.

Trump is going to prison.
LawHall88
AG
Pence is cool with it.
Robert L. Peters
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

I wouldn't be surprised if the prosecutor don't ask for Trump's passport and I'm surprised they haven't already.

I thought they already did when they raided Mar A Lago.
Im Gipper
"A president has the authority to declassify documents" is not in dispute! Try again!

I'm Gipper
Stat Monitor Repairman
We alive to see the biggest ****show of all time.

So we got that going for us, which is nice.
Im Gipper
The Green Dragon said:

Another fantasy you had!

I'm Gipper
Robert L. Peters
Im Gipper said:

The Green Dragon said:

Another fantasy you had!

Well, they sure as **** demanded them and obtained them after the raid. And as I said "I thought". The took his passports and returned them.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-passports-fbi-search-mar-a-lago/

It appears you might want to read the news.
Stat Monitor Repairman
The Green Dragon said:

Looks like they did seize his passports when they raided maralago but they returned them a short time later.

So best guess is he still has his passport as he traveled to Ireland a couple months ago.
Im Gipper
Nice job trying to move those goal posts!

I'm Gipper
LarryElder
The Green Dragon said:

Im Gipper said:

Quote:

Find a new fantasy!

Lolz. 100% this guy was posting what he was told to post last year "a president has the authority to declassify documents".

When you gonna learn buddy? The left is out for blood.

Trump is going to prison.

He'd get probation if anything
Robert L. Peters
Im Gipper said:

"A president has the authority to declassify documents" is not in dispute! Try again!

Well, the DOJ and the courts seem to think it's in dispute. Seems like that matters more than what Jack Poso tweets. After all, the donors are paying his legal fees to fight that dispute.

Wake up brah. All your posts, all the tweets…it doesn't mean a thing. It's all theater. We live in a nation where members of the press are subjected to searches and seizures. The deep state is in full control. I'll spell it out again "trump is going to prison".
oh no
AG
Might as well execute him. To protect our democracy of course.
jja79
AG
FTA 2001 said:

jja79 said:

I've been in banking for a few decades and never known anyone with 2 SARS to still be walking around, much less 170+. The level of planning it takes to launder money at the level the Bidens do is ridiculous. What product or service do they provide that is worth a nickel much less $20MM+? Open your eyes.
Robert L. Peters
oh no said:

Might as well execute him. To protect our democracy of course.

Never. Ever. Put anything beyond a leftist. When you think you are protecting the downtrodden and the oppressed, you can commit any atrocity and justify it.

Cambodia comes to mind.
Im Gipper
Quote:

Well, the DOJ and the courts seem to think it's in dispute.

Completely false!

There is no dispute that the president can declassify docs. Whether Trump did that is one issue.

I'm Gipper
Robert L. Peters
Im Gipper said:

Quote:

Well, the DOJ and the courts seem to think it's in dispute.

Completely false!

There is no dispute that the president can declassify docs. Whether Trump did that is one issue.

Well, you cracked the case. Let's notify the DOJ. I don't practice criminal law, but do they have a Motion for Summary Judgment prepared?
Im Gipper
Your post is nonsensical. Again, there is no dispute a president can declassify documents. The government has not claimed otherwise. There is also no "summary judgment" in Fed R Crim P.

I'm Gipper

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.