Virginia Catholic Bishop: 'No One' Is Transgender

31,045 Views | 707 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by ramblin_ag02
PacifistAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sapper Redux said:

Redstone said:

Still utterly disgusted there is no retraction for the advocacy of "treatment" that pumps pre-pubescents with sterilizing hormones.

Keep holding your breath. What's your treatment for kids with gender dysphoria and what is your clinical evidence that shows it to be superior to the current standard of medical care?

You keep retreating to a religious concept of the individual and haven't even touched on why medicine has moved in the direction it has.

His treatment is to torture the kid through conversion therapy. Probably because he only seems to see children in terms of their ability to breed. Seems sick to me.
Redstone
AG
More pathetic devolution and Satanic twisting of words and phrases - "medicine" now.

Medicine how? Sterilizing children and adolescents. Yet I'm obsessed with their parts and "breeding."

Your advocacy is evil.
Sapper Redux
Yes, medicine. By all means, go to UpToDate and see the current standards for treating gender dysphoria. You can also look up the studies, trials, and research if you like. But you won't like what you find.
Martin Q. Blank
Sapper Redux said:

Martin Q. Blank said:

Sapper Redux said:

Martin Q. Blank said:

There's really nothing to process. If you're a boy, you're a boy. If you're a girl, you're a girl. 99.9% of people can process this "accurately". Some who had childhood trauma, typically associated with an adult male family member, develop mental disorders where they think they are something they're not.
What's your medical training and/or sources?
https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fpsyg.2018.00060/full
https://www.nature.com/articles/ijir201139
https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1300/J485v08n01_03?journalCode=wijt20
https://www.crisismagazine.com/2020/the-traumatic-foundation-of-gender-dysphoria

Do you always confuse correlation with causation? Or only when convenient?
I didn't. And convenient to what?
PacifistAg
AG
Sapper Redux said:

Yes, medicine. By all means, go to UpToDate and see the current standards for treating gender dysphoria. You can also look up the studies, trials, and research if you like. But you won't like what you find.

Tbh, he won't do even the most basic homework because he doesn't care. He doesn't care about trans kids. It's why he's completely ignored everything I've already shared, yet continues to hold up a bigot like Shrier who profits off harming children. It's why he continues to peddle the myth of ROGD despite the fundamental flaws with that "study" being discussed, while he ignores the study that categorically refuted it.

Of course he'll never look into the science. He only wants sources that allow him to continue to wallow in his ignorance and fixate on the reproductive organs of children.
Sapper Redux
There's nothing in those journal articles that claims abuse caused gender dysphoria. You're making a jump and assuming that. The null hypothesis, that these children are more vulnerable to abuse because they are different and not protected or accepted socially, is not rejected here.
Redstone
AG
You advocate for the sterilization of children and adolescents under a banality of evil, using soothing terminology
- "treatment," "medicine," "research," "therapy."

I hope you repent.
PacifistAg
AG
Sapper Redux said:

There's nothing in those journal articles that claims abuse caused gender dysphoria. You're making a jump and assuming that. The null hypothesis, that these children are more vulnerable to abuse because they are different and not protected or accepted socially, is not rejected here.
Yep. These people live for correlation = causation. Not to mention the fact that their way of thinking leads to further abuse of children, which they then use to claim that the abused caused the gender dysphoria.

It's similar to how they see the increased numbers of kids coming out as trans as evidence of ROGD. It requires that they ignore the fact that it's much safer today to come out in our society (while not necessarily in their homes, hence the study that refutes ROGD). But in their simpleton thinking, more kids coming out equals social contagion.

They are simply not good at logic, while also not really caring what happens to trans kids. In fact, I think some here would prefer trans kids suffer. I think some here would rather deny medical care to a a trans child in the hopes they die by suicide just so they could claim it's evidence that they're mentally ill. There's so much evil in their hearts.
Redstone
AG
Quote:

fixate on the reproductive organs of children.

The most accurate description of your demonic advocacy yet in these 15 pages.
File5
AG
"They are simply not good at logic, while also not really caring what happens to trans kids. In fact, I think some here would prefer trans kids suffer. I think some here would rather deny medical care to a a trans child in the hopes they die by suicide just so they could claim it's evidence that they're mentally ill. There's so much evil in their hearts."

For those who disagree with PA, this is all you need to see. PA actually thinks that people on this board would rather have these kids commit suicide. Unbelievable.

Thanks Redstone for bringing this up every so often, you're doing us all a big favor.
PacifistAg
AG
No, I think there are one or two. Not everyone who disagrees with me exhibits the amount of hatred and lack of concern as certain people here.

And the "favor" he's doing you is simply saying things that your agree with yet aren't supported by any type of study or science. This is further reinforced by the fact that you don't seem concerned with Redstone accusing anyone who disagrees with him of being evil or satanic. He's actively ignoring any information that refutes his position. So, congrats on having someone spew ignorance that you agree with?

Now, I do hope you don't share his fixation on being able to only see children in terms of their genitalia and ability to breed, because that's seriously sick.
GQaggie
AG
Has anyone read Embodied by Preston Sprinkle? I just downloaded it to my Kindle after hearing some recommendations. It is his attempt at laying out the appropriate Christian response on this topic.
PacifistAg
AG
He peddles the same myth of ROGD that Shrier peddles. I had a friend reach out to PS via DM when she was struggling with her dysphoria. Preston told her she's a man struggling with the made-up condition of autogynephilia. He has this "aww shucks" nice guy routine that masks the harmful lies about trans people he promotes. I've tried engaging with him on twitter, but he won't respond to trans people, which is telling for someone commenting on trans people.

I would recommend Transforming: The Bible and Lives of Transgender Christians by Austen Hartke. It's written by an actual trans person.

If you're wanting something in-between, but written by a cis person actually qualified to discuss the matter, you may try Understanding Gender Dysphoria by Mark Yarhouse. He's a Christian and psychologist. I don't agree with everything in his book, but it really helped me early on.

Yarhouse isn't necessarily affirming, but he is compassionate. I can't say the same about Sprinkle.
Redstone
AG
I would recommend not advocating for the literal sterilization of children and adolescents.

You need to repent.
Sapper Redux
Redstone said:

I would recommend not advocating for the literal sterilization of children and adolescents.

You need to repent.
Dude, shut up. You've contributed absolutely nothing here and still not explained what should be done to help people suffering.
Redstone
AG
I've detailed that multiple times. Read the thread.

And you should also cease advocating for the sterilization of children and adolescents as "treatment."

I hope you repent as well.

Edit:
Posters and lurkers, not an exaggeration. Start at the bottom third of page 7.
Sapper Redux
Redstone said:

And you should also cease advocating for the sterilization of children and adolescents as "treatment."

Edit:
I've read the thread. Nothing you've said has been shown to actually work. So offer some actual evidence for any of your beliefs about treatment. Otherwise you're advocating for increased suicide.
Redstone
AG
These "surgeries" and "treatment" (what a devolution of terms!) on CHILDREN AND ADOLESCENTS are the exact same as infant exposure, forced sterilization, abortions.

Inherently evil procedures that severe judgments will be given for.

Some here appeal to the authority and worldview of the Apostolic faith to make this judgment. A deep and well considered set of teaching regarding the human person.

Others appeal in advocacy to "science," "medicine," "research," "treatment." Objective and clinical (who could disagree? Science!)
…. Or an appeal to a different sort of authority and worldview. A diabolical one.

All judgments appeal to an authority. And some are Satanic.
PacifistAg
AG
Sapper Redux said:

Redstone said:

Edit:
I've read the thread. Nothing you've said has been shown to actually work. So offer some actual evidence for any of your beliefs about treatment. Otherwise you're advocating for increased suicide.

I think he knows this, but doesn't care. He wants to harm trans kids. He certainly doesn't want to learn and understand.
Sapper Redux
Redstone said:

These "surgeries" and "treatment" (what a devolution of terms!) on CHILDREN AND ADOLESCENTS are the exact same as infant exposure, forced sterilization, abortions.

Inherently evil procedures that severe judgments will be given for.

Some here appeal to the authority and worldview of the Apostolic faith to make this judgment. A deep and well considered set of teaching regarding the human person.

Others appeal in advocacy to "science," "medicine," "research," "treatment." Objective and clinical (who could disagree? Science!)
…. Or an appeal to a different sort of authority and worldview. A diabolical one.

All judgments appeal to an authority. And some are Satanic.
Still won't show how your preferred treatments are better for the person, huh? Obsessed with after death and not life.
TRADUCTOR
Over a year, kid wanted to be a horse. The other wanted to be a tiger. Sinister advocates could easily have one eating hay and the other killing and eating raw chickens.

These are children, advocating to the malleable minds of children is easy, and evil when they end up sterilized.

Go advocate to adults, stop participating with, and denying evil exists.
Sapper Redux
TRADUCTOR said:

Over a year, kid wanted to be a horse. The other wanted to be a tiger. Sinister advocates could easily have one eating hay and the other killing and eating raw chickens.

These are children, advocating to the malleable minds of children is easy, and evil when they end up sterilized.

Go advocate to adults, stop participating with, and denying evil exists.
Way to show you have no knowledge of the topic. Congrats.
PacifistAg
AG
It really is astonishing how many people who have clearly not expended an ounce of effort to understand a very complex subject love to comment on a subject of which they're woefully ignorant.

I think it's what happens when people develop a worldview with the depth of bumper sticker slogans.

Btw, I absolutely don't deny that evil exists. We see it on display with people like Redstone who actively wants to harm trans children, while perversely fixating on a child's genitals and their ability to breed.
diehard03
Quote:

It really is astonishing how many people who have clearly not expended an ounce of effort to understand a very complex subject love to comment on a subject of which they're woefully ignorant.

I don't know that's necessarily fair. You yourself have reduced this very complex subject to "it's innate knowledge" on how a 6 year old can know they are trans. Lots of us struggle with that because there's nothing cognitive that we can point to say "yeah, we know we are boys". Sure, we have to come to grips with becoming a man and what societal expectations there are, but there's no coming to grips with being male, if that makes sense.

I was looking for something more than "it just is", but I can understand how explaining it on a tense message board wouldn't come across right. i will check out the resources you posted above.
Redstone
AG
Quote:

Redstone who actively wants to harm trans children

A condensed summary of your clownish persona here. Most of the time who cares. It's the Internet.

And yet

You advocate for sterilization as a "treatment."

Repent.
PacifistAg
AG
diehard03
got it, in case you want to remove
PacifistAg
AG
Thanks
Johnny04
I posted a response but apparently used a bad word that offends the sensibilities of mods in a thread where some are advocating for mutilation of children. Let's try again.

A healthy, well adjusted person does not seek to stuff their body full of hormones and chop off their own *****. This is not a "complicated, nuanced" subject. This is a mental illness.

It's sickening that this kind of thing is being promoted towards young people. These are people with a genuine problem, and they are being sold a false fantasy that through modern medicine they will become a woman. No. You will never be a woman. A surgeon cannot give you a vagina. You will only be left with a gaping wound that smells of feces and will heal up without plugging it the rest of your life. You will have irreparably mutilated your own body and likely destroyed all reproductive function. And the evil doctor will gladly cash the check and sleep soundly.

I'm sorry if this is repulsive to read, but this is the truth and young people are being fed a lie by those already spiraling deep into their own destruction. Go read accounts of people that have deep regrets after these "transitions". It is heart breaking.
TRADUCTOR
Johnny04 said:

A surgeon cannot give you a vagina. You will only be left with a gaping wound that smells of feces and will heal up without plugging it the rest of your life.

Sounds sick
Don't leave your kids alone parents.
PacifistAg
AG
It really is impressive how freely people will put their ignorance of a subject on full display. Science? Studies? Real experience? Nah, some people have no time for that. They just got their bigoted feels.
PacifistAg
AG
So, Johnny, ignoring the fact that everything you said is nonsense, I'm curious how you can comment on the smell of a trans woman's vagina. Have something you need to tell us?

But please keep insulting the mods for enforcing the board rules. I'm sure they'll work out great for you.
Johnny04
Like I said, I've read accounts from people who have had these surgeries and the results are disastrous, both physically and mentally. And any reasonable person would have predicted it, but society is being led astray by a minority of foolish and evil people.

PacifistAg
AG
Yes, I'm sure you read fair & balanced sources. I literally know hundreds who have had these procedures. You're spewing nonsense that you got from bigoted TERFs.
Redstone
AG
Gender is an inherent gift from God, to be used for our theosis.

Its inherent aspect of our humanity is obvious and important, a major reason for the tenacity of seeking societal "approval" for all manner of freely chosen evil - from mutilations to "advocacy" of puberty blockers and hormone "therapy."

When we act against the moral law, which is a Divine Person, this inner turmoil tends to be projected outward. Much better to actually conform the human will to Christ, then to chase false Gnostic dreams and force others into pretend time pronouns.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.