2017 concerts

82,838 Views | 806 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by The Lost
94DallasAG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Picked up Breaking Benjamin tickets at House of Blues in Dallas on Easter. It the first of the next leg of shows they'll do this year. Pumped to see them in a smaller venue.
TP Ag '87
AG
Chris Stapleton last night at the rodeo, even in that venue, was pretty impressive.
ellebee
Picked up chevelle Wednesday.
Froppe
AG
The only one so far will be James Taylor & Bonnie Raitt at the Toyota Center in Houston on Aug. 1.
GCRanger
AG
Tripping Daisy is going to do a small reunion tour. They are playing some festival in Dallas in May then Houston, San Antonio, Austin in June.

I'm hoping to see them at Warehouse Live in Houston.
ellebee
I forgot about them! I used to love them.
BCSWguru
saw Dwight Yoakam Saturday at the Austin Rodeo. He came out, played 18 songs in an hour, and left. It was fantastic.
Alan Pavio
AG
No one seeing ATDI? I saw their surprise show last night at Dada in Dallas and it was incredible. There is an article in the Observer that does a pretty good job of capturing what it was like to be there.

http://www.dallasobserver.com/music/at-the-drive-in-at-club-dada-3-14-17-9274837

I'm going to their show in El Paso May 6th, and then their return trip to Dallas in June. I'm interested to see if they do anything different in El Paso vs other shows.

Also going to Sigur Ros at Bomb Factory in June. Concerned about the sound comments for the venue in this thread. Hopefully they figure it out for Sigur Ros or it will be pointless.
Froppe
AG
Just picked up tickets for Taj Mahal & Keb' Mo' at Austin City Limits in September.
Know Your Enemy
AG
Froppe said:

Just picked up tickets for Taj Mahal & Keb' Mo' at Austin City Limits in September.
Mr.KyleReed
AG
Just picked up Garth Brooks tickets for free show tomorrow at SXSW.
12f Mane
AG
Minus the Bear tomorrow in Houston
Echoes97
AG
Ian Moore still got it, kicked ass at Rockefeller's in Houston last night. First time I've been back since it reopened, cool venue. On a bit of a hiatus before 6 shows in 10 days. Doyle Bramhall II, Charlie Robison, Sleep, and Sarah Jarosz on consecutive nights. Then A Perfect Circle and Tom Petty/Joe Walsh. Stoked!
Us And Them - The Pink Floyd Experience
http://www.usandthemband.net
IJones23
Hall & Oates/ Tears For Fears
July 11th Dallas
TP Ag '87
AG
Damn. No Houston date. That'll be a fun show.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Saw a band called Har Mar Superstar last night. They were incredible. The lead singer looked like a cross between the Penguin and Ron Jeremy, but had the voice of an angel.
YouBet
AG
I saw Steel Panthers with my brother last Thursday. He loves them; I had no idea who they were.

All I can say is check out their song names on their three albums. After you get past that, I will say these guys are actually really talented musicians. Their guitar player is ridiculous good.
62strat
AG
Driving by Sports authority field in denver, they were putting up the metallica banner.. right next to the GNR banner.

Got me thinking, damn they could do a 25 year anniversary tour together! Blow the lid off every stadium in the country.

I got 3rd row, just a section or two back for this show. Ax7 and Volbeat.. can't wait.
KidDoc
AG
The Cult @ House of Blues in Houston Thursday May 18th- one of those bands I have liked for many years but have never seen.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
94DallasAG
AG
KidDoc said:

The Cult @ House of Blues in Houston Thursday May 18th- one of those bands I have liked for many years but have never seen.

Saw them open for Metallica at Starplex on their And Justice For All tour
CoolaidWade
AG
Just got Avett Brothers 4/1 New Braunfels

And Green Day AT&T center sometime in September.
jetch17
AG
May have to go to Dallas for the Primus/Clutch show
c-jags
just got tickets for the arlington U2/Lumineers.

U2 has slipped a lot lately, but it's just Joshua Tree stuff so i'm sold. i'm not a big concert guy but they're on the bucket list.
AgLaw
AG
Just bought Jason Isbell at the Ryman in October.
94DallasAG
AG
Anyone in Houston going to Breaking Benjamin tonight on the Woodlands? If so, post your thoughts afterwards.

Seeing them tomorrow night at House of Blues.
spadilly
S
Head Ninja In Charge
AG
Saw Morrissey on Friday. Show got moved to the Smart Financial Centre in Sugar Land from White Oak Musica Hall which was kind of a bummer. Just glad he showed up though.

The encore was only one song, so that kind of sucked. He did sound great though.
Echoes97
AG
Doyle Bramhall II at Warehouse Live in Houston on Thursday! If you ain't doing anything, I highly recommend this show if you care about Texas blues/soul/funk at all. Dude is Texas royalty y'all.

• Friday - Los Lobos
  • Saturday - Sleep
  • Sunday - Sarah Jarosz

Gonna be an amazing weekend for shows in the Tine, anyone else making any of these?
Us And Them - The Pink Floyd Experience
http://www.usandthemband.net
Sazerac
AG
Avett bros show was just rescheduled for 8/18 in Sugar Land

Doing Ryan Adams @ Red Rocks in June.
Sex Panther
AG
Just got tix for Gorillaz in Chicago on Saturday July 8
SbisaVictim95
AG
Old 97's tonight in Lindale at Love and War in Texas
Zombie Jon Snow
AG

Edit. SOLD.

Anyone want to buy 2 tickets to Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers 40th Anniversary tour TOMORROW at AAC in Dallas?

2 tickets in section 120 (closest side section to the stage) row M seats 17 and 18.

Paid $354 total for the pair. My son can no longer go.

I'll take 225 for the pair OBO. Paypal is fine.

I can meet to exchange the tickets tomorrow because these were pre-sale fan club tickets and I have to pick them up in person at will call after 10am tomorrow.

AgJK
AG
Are the Tom Petty Tickets still available Zombie John Snow?
TXAGBQ76
AG
Have done
Experience Hendrix
The Rides

Coming up
Savoy Brown at Dosey Does tonight
Ray Wiley Hubbard at Main Street in Tomball on Wednesday
Tom Petty on Saturday
Robin Trower at House of Blues in May
Chicago at Cynthia Woods Mitchell in June
Santana in July in Sugarland
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
AgJK said:

Are the Tom Petty Tickets still available Zombie John Snow?

Sold.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.