November 7, 2014. Christopher Nolan. INTERSTELLAR.

99,375 Views | 809 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by The Collective
agmrpink
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
More like Intermehlar
TCTTS
AG
You know what's really weird? Giving the IMDb Interstellar boards at quick glance to see if a bootleg of the trailer has leaked, and randomly stumbling on your own quoted post from TexAgs..

TCTTS
AG
redfirebird2008
TCTTS,

Regarding Man of Steel, the 2008 Interstellar script is a lot better than Man of Steel. Unless they royally screw up the execution of it, the film should be at least a good one. Could be a great one.
SteadicaTm
AG
quote:
More like Intermehlar

TCTTS
AG
quote:
egarding Man of Steel, the 2008 Interstellar script is a lot better than Man of Steel. Unless they royally screw up the execution of it, the film should be at least a good one. Could be a great one.

Agreed 100%.
BarryProfit
quote:
You know what's really weird? Giving the IMDb Interstellar boards at quick glance to see if a bootleg of the trailer has leaked, and randomly stumbling on your own quoted post from TexAgs..

http://grantland.com/features/humblebrag-hall-fame/
Sex Panther
AG
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
2001 is one of my favorite movies, so those comments about the trailer have me excited.
TCTTS
AG
Ha, those IMDb boards are a cesspool. I was simply pointing out that someone here likely posted that, as I doubt that exact post comes up in any kind of search. Then again, I guess outsiders could be keeping tabs on this whole thread, which would definitely call for a humblebrag.
jeffk
AG
We're kind of a big deal.
TCTTS
TCTTS
AG
Just FYI, hearing that the third trailer will be online this Wednesday.
zgood10
AG
My body is ready
TCTTS
AG
There's also rumor of an alternate version with roughly a minute added/edited in of interviews with Kip Thorne and other theoretical physicist. Basically like a trailer/featurette hybrid. No one knows when that one will drop, though.
TCTTS
AG
Now hearing an exact release time... 10:00 AM Pacific on Wednesday at the official site, which has just been updated with a cool, interactive panoramic of the farm. Pretty simple for now, but will apparently start incorporating more features soon...

http://www.interstellarmovie.com/
TCTTS
AG
Just under 12 hours...
Cave Johnson, CEO
zgood10
Icecream_Ag
S
a third preview this afternoon and Sharknado 2 tonight...my production is officially shot due to anticipation anxiety.
TCTTS
AG
Just FYI, in case anyone's expecting something radically different, this version apparently uses the same music as the last trailer. From what I understand, it treads some of the same ground, but has way more space footage / crew shots. More dialogue too.

Two hours...
Aggie_Journalist
AG
Interesting, the time of day changes on that panoramic link.
zgood10
TCTTS
AG
Still no trailer. Don't know what the deal is. It was never "officially" announced as dropping at 10 AM Pacific, but multiple sources reported that time. Same sites that accurately reported the release times of the past two trailers in advance.

Regardless, the trailer is officially attached to Guardians of the Galaxy tomorrow - and today is Christopher Nolan's birthday as well - so it'll hopefully be dropping soon.
TCTTS
AG
BOOM.

http://www.interstellarmovie.com/

Access code: 7201969

You're welcome.

Watching now...
TCTTS
AG
Hell. Yes.

And this version used different music! Sounds like it could be Zimmer's actual score. Either way, that was beautiful.

And that final space shot... wow.

This one's going to be special.

3 MONTHS.
HummingbirdSaltalamacchia
AG
Looks fantastic!! Cannot wait!
TCTTS
AG
Full 1080p version. No access code needed...

http://downloads.paramount.com/kaltura/content/r71v1/entry/data/354/854/0_buycdmn8_0_ygksx8j3_2.mp4
zgood10
AG
Daaaaayum
TajMaballer
AG
I feel like I can share this and not be judged here.. I might have teared up after watching that trailer. Might have.
zgood10
AG
Had to watch it a couple times to catch all the different landscapes. Looks like one giant f'n wave
TCTTS
AG
quote:
I feel like I can share this and not be judged here.. I might have teared up after watching that trailer. Might have.

You're not alone.
jdgilberg
AG
Just fantastic, can't wait!
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Dang it. Time to hit the bathroom so I can watch this.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Yep, watching this in imax.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.