2024 SEC Baseball Tournament (5/21 - 5/26)

67,885 Views | 897 Replies | Last: 28 days ago by Hornbeck
PhatMack19
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Cocks advance to the semis
PhatMack19
AG
jkag89 said:

The OP is up to date at the moment. Since the Ags decided to take the weekend off, I'm going to do something besides watch college baseball today. May or may not update late tonight, if not then not until sometime tomorrow morning.

Get some rest. We need you in tip-top shape for next weekend.
aginlakeway
AG
We're back to #1 RPI. We may stay there now.
PhatMack19
AG
Lamar up on McNeese 10-8 in the 7th

Orsak is 4-4 with 3 bombs, 4 rbis. He was 3-4 with 2 bombs & 5 rbis in their 1st game today.
PhatMack19
AG
PhatMack19 said:

Lamar up on McNeese 10-8 in the 7th

Orsak is 4-4 with 3 bombs, 4 rbis. He was 3-4 with 2 bombs & 5 rbis in their 1st game today.

They intentionally walked him the next ab. Next guy hit a grand slam.

14-9 Lamar in the 8th.
Aggie97
AG
Lamar beats McNeese 18-9. They will play again tomorrow with the winner going to the championship game
missinAggieland
AG
Has State always stacked baseball caps or is this "new"? Bottom of 5 in the dugout.
PhatMack19
AG
Same dude for Miss St ties it up. He's been huge in the clutch all week.
dermdoc
AG
A brawl. This is awesome.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
PhatMack19
AG
Benches clear! Kick his ass!
RED AG 98
AG
Wow nearly legit fisticuffs there. No idea what happened.
RED AG 98
AG
That dude that left the State dugout needs to get tossed and miss the rest of the tournament.
StinkyPinky
AG
dermdoc said:

Who needs playoff hockey?!
dermdoc
AG
RED AG 98 said:

That dude that left the State dugout needs to get tossed and miss the rest of the tournament.

Maybe so but I love this stuff.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
PhatMack19
AG
The entire infield at the mound conference including Vitello was staring down Miss St bench. Vitello is such a ******
dermdoc
AG
There you go State
Biggame12
AG
RED AG 98 said:

Thst was their hitting coach Jake Geauthreau… he's a first class ***** nozzle
LB12Diamond
AG
Wonder where their catcher gets it from.
RED AG 98
AG
Biggame12 said:

RED AG 98 said:

No way should a grown man be allowed to storm out of the dugout heading to a group a players with that kind of intent, to the point of having to be physically restrained. Absolute trash. I don't care in the slightest what else was said or done.
Biggame12
AG
Between Lemonis and Geauthreau you could get any more classless. Funny they are playing their mirror image team…
twk
AG
dermdoc said:

Jake Gautreau trying to start something just like he did in our series, talking **** to Michael Early. He has issues.
Luke The Drifter
AG
RED AG 98 said:

Biggame12 said:

RED AG 98 said:

No way should a grown man be allowed to storm out of the dugout heading to a group a players with that kind of intent, to the point of having to be physically restrained. Absolute trash. I don't care in the slightest what else was said or done.

Let's be honest - A&M has had an assistant coach who acted that way on more than one occasion.
But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:31 (NIV)
Biggame12
AG
RED AG 98 said:

Biggame12 said:

RED AG 98 said:

he came out of the dugout and went at Coach Early during our series at Blue Bell. Funny thing is, he always lets some 5'9" 165lb kid hold him back
missinAggieland
AG
twk said:

dermdoc said:

Jake Gautreau trying to start something just like he did in our series, talking **** to Michael Early. He has issues.

State has a track record. Ask Georgia. Not their first time involved in dugouts emptying over trash talking.
dermdoc
AG
twk said:

dermdoc said:

Hunter Hines is a willing accomplice.

Sorry but I love the brawl.
missinAggieland
AG
dermdoc said:

How did they not eject players? I thought leaving the dugout to engage was automatic.

Could you imagine? Whoever wins this would have half a team against Vandy and possibly into Regionals. That would be picture perfect for these two classless coaching staffs.
dixichkn
AG
missinAggieland said:

dermdoc said:

How did they not eject players? I thought leaving the dugout to engage was automatic.

Could you imagine? Whoever wins this would have half a team against Vandy and possibly into Regionals. That would be picture perfect for these two classless coaching staffs.
It's crazy that every team left after Thursday's games is a collection of total D bags.

I guess we need to be bigger jackasses
Luke The Drifter
AG
Which is exactly why there were no ejections.
But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:31 (NIV)
W
AG
so LSU, South Carolina, Vandy, and Tennessee get to deal with the final four Hoover curse

only 1 of the 4 will make it to Omaha

which is what happened in 2021, 2022, and 2023
Sean98
AG
Notable games of interest today...

AAC: East Carolina has to double dip Wichita State today to advance to the championship tomorrow or we'll have a stolen bid

Big 12 has a Bedlam final

Big East: St. Johns and Georgetown fight to see who steals the bid (give me the Johnnies)

B1G & Valley: 3 of the 4 teams left in the tourney would be bid stealers

PAC: Can USCw finish off an improbable run and steal a bid with a victory over Arizona? Who needs a home ballpark?

Southland: Lamar and McNeese fight for border rights and the chance to advance to the 'ship vs. Nicholls. They'd have to win 2 games today or their summer begins early.

WAC: can Tarleton finish off Cal Baptist and will their way into the tournament?
twk
AG
Excellent summary! Thanks

Go Tarleton (our potential four seed) and USCw (another win against "teams in the field" if they can pull it off).
missinAggieland
AG
dixichkn said:

missinAggieland said:

dermdoc said:

It's crazy that every team left after Thursday's games is a collection of total D bags.

I guess we need to be bigger jackasses

There is a time and a season for everything.

This year I'll take our rest and recoop right now and allow some of the guys to reset for the post-season.

I want us to be at our best for Regionals and beyond.

W
AG
the longhorns are down to RPI #48 this morning

in the old days that was bubble-out unless it was a west coast team

will be interesting to see what happens to these teams:

#43 Connecticut
#45 Illinois
#46 Kansas State
#47 Georgia Tech
#48 t.u.
#50 Oregon

I think the D1 nerdcast said that last year every team in the RPI top 40 (with a satisfactory conference record) got in the field

then beyond 40 -- the committee started picking and choosing
aginlakeway
AG
W said:

#43 Connecticut
#45 Illinois
#46 Kansas State
#47 Georgia Tech
#48 t.u.
#50 Oregon

I think the D1 nerdcast said that last year every team in the RPI top 40 (with a satisfactory conference record) got in the field

Yep. Yet most have them as a 2 seed.
Sean98
AG
W said:

#43 Connecticut
#45 Illinois
#46 Kansas State
#47 Georgia Tech
#48 t.u.
#50 Oregon

KState and GaTech should be the most worried there.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.