Business & Investing
Sponsored by

On the subject of risky plays... FTCH

58,129 Views | 1050 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Ulrich
Levins Market
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I know many of you frown upon OTC plays, and most of them are ****ty scams, but I bought my third one ever a couple weeks ago.

This stock is acting like a strong player and the company is very transparent. A few of us on the ihub board put together some due dilligence summaries and the main moderator put the presentation online.

Here it is... http://www.f3dd.com/F3investors_files/frame.htm

This company has been in r&d for 4 years, and just started publicly trading last year.

Take a look... if you aren't convinced, go ahead and berate me, but if you have some play money to throw down, I'd highly suggest jumping in. I'm going very long on this one.

O/S is 47 million, and float is 17 million... 5-6 million may be left after trading the past couple weeks.

[This message has been edited by Levins Market (edited 5/6/2009 6:09p).]

[This message has been edited by Levins Market (edited 5/6/2009 10:02p).]
old ag 2003
AG
quote:
This company has been in r&d for 7 years

From the presentation:
quote:
Frank Connor founded the company in 2005
old ag 2003
AG
I'm by no means against investing in small, new companies like this, but seeing things like "It’s COOOOOOOOL. " in the presentation doesn't exactly make me want to throw money at it...
Levins Market
I meant 4... thanks for pointing out the mistake!

I didn't write up the slides... However if you're making your decision off that, I'd read it again.

These guys are legit.

Up another 10% today. Resistance levels at .03 and .05, then .60.... steady volume, float is now dried up.... its up to the shareholders to take this to where it belongs now.

[This message has been edited by Levins Market (edited 5/7/2009 6:39p).]
Levins Market
nm

[This message has been edited by Levins Market (edited 5/5/2009 7:22p).]
turfman80
AG
up over 30% today...
AeroAg1
AG
I got in high today at a sizable by my term amount. Let's see what happens.
Levins Market
A few highlights from today...

- UP 32%, and 100% for the week.

- The SAR is now on the bottom.

- The Golden cross is coming tomorrow... the DMA 50 will cross the DMA 200... HUGE long term bullish trend

- Look at where the RSI 10 is and where it can move to.

- Share structure confirmed by Pac West... still static... Estimating 2 million left to trade.

- They updated their twitter... there will be a news release tomorrow.

Looking at last Level 2 Snapshot...

One MM at .0345
Two MMs at .04
Two MMs at .22
One MM at 2.00

The ask is thin, and this thing is ready for a dime short-term, and a quarter during June.

This baby is trading perfectly!

22 million shares traded in 2 weeks and the float is 17 million.

[This message has been edited by Levins Market (edited 5/6/2009 6:00p).]
Levins Market
Also, I spoke with the VP of Finance, Jim Canouse and CEO, Frank Connor last week... I emailed their IR contact email and had a call 3 hours later... here are some highlights

- The forecasted revenues are for the current deals in place like the Coastal, Bristol and North GA HOAs. This doesn't include....

- All of the resellers who are begging for F3 product from across the country.

- The community interaction software is going into mega-churches, small communities, colleges, school sponsored organizations. You can see this is far reaching.

- $100 Million is a stated short term goal here just for the Interaction software... doesn't include Ascend or FargoTube

- Ascend is going to be monetized end of this year. We're talking about small companies who have a need for this. It can be used by all facets of an organization. I have worked for and with many, who are moving to a leaner, meaner model and this helps reduce labor in areas like HR and Operations.

- We're talking about charging $10k-$20k a month to companies for Ascend. I know of double digit companies in the Houston area who have added CRM style software this year, and most of them are internal beta programs. These companies would spend that kind of $$ on a software package like Ascend.

- I threw some numbers around with Mr. Canouse, and I think we could see F3 approaching $400-$500 million in a few years. If they are aggresive globally, we could talk $1 billion relatively soon. I like their business model, and I see upstarts like these blossom more times than not.

- If you're a serious investor and want a long term hold, dig in RIGHT NOW
Post removed:
by user
Levins Market
I'll tell you what I tell other people and what I was told the first time I invested... put down what you wouldn't mind losing or what you'd spend on a weekend worth of bar tabs!

$200 could return you a few grand by the end of this year.

I am in 115,000 shares at the moment with an average around .014/share. I'm good for another 100K shares over the next few days, as I plan on sending out small buys to knock the MMs off the ask. Its always good to average up if you're confident in a stock.

I plan on holding for a couple years and see this company grow into a $500 million plus company and see double digit dollar shares.
Levins Market
quote:
So at .4 / share, do you buy 1,000 shares of this, or do you buy 30,000 or what? I'm a pretty new investor and I don't know that I would throw more than $200 at something like this.

You mean $.04 right? $200 would get you 5000 shares at .04, or abouts minus trading fees. I'd try to do at least $500 if you're comfortable with that.

Post removed:
by user
Levins Market
It's worth it if you're going to dig in and really put some serious shares in.

Due some due dilligence... read the presentation, and if you feel good about it, do it!

agswin350
4:05 PM ET 5/7/09 | Market Wire
RELATED QUOTES

F3 Technologies, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: FTCH) is pleased to announce that the Company is currently installing its Interaction Community System software into a prestigious north Georgia subdivision with roughly 2,000 homes.

Frank Connor, Chairman and CEO of F3 Technologies, stated: "This is the largest single-family homes community group that we have signed thus far. We have worked diligently on closing this particular deal for about 5 weeks and could not be happier to have this high-status subdivision join the growing list of communities now using the Interaction Community System. This particular community is a well-known HOA within a broader community saturated with other HOAs and we look forward to targeting many of them using this new subdivision as a reference. With this deal and other new business we closed this week, we are definitely on track to hit our prediction of 100,000 Interaction users before 2010."

In an ongoing effort to build shareholder confidence, F3 Technologies is pleased to announce that they have initiated the process to reduce their authorized shares from 1 billion shares to 200 million shares, representing an 80% reduction in the authorized share count.

Frank Connor said regarding the reduction: "I am dedicated to consistently assuring our shareholders that F3 is different than the vast majority of other Pink Sheets companies. It has long been assumed that since a company trades on a lower exchange that they do not operate with integrity and are only 'out for themselves.' That is simply not the case with F3. It is my goal to build investor loyalty by continually working to bring greater value to this company and the positions of our stakeholders."

Wonder what this will do, if anything, to this stock tomorrow.

gaslaw
I tried to get in today when it was down 15% but apperently Scottrade is restricting FTCH where you can't purchase online.

I think this rollercoaster will be an interesting one.
cjg89
AG
Yeah, I got hit by scottrade with that same notice on another stock today. I called the local branch and they got the order in. I may buy some of this tmrrw now that I got some money out of LEA today.

Levins Market
Highlights from today....

- Up 13% today with a close of .039... GREEN for a 4th straight day!

- Up 144% for the week

- News Release with AMAZING NEWS (i'll highlight these in a bit)

- The DMA 50 and the DMA 200 are touching... Golden cross to form tomorrow

Predictions for tomorrow... we could see an open anywhere from .042-.055 IMO. That's a nice gap up, and I think it will run. Shares are in strong hands and there are very few left. I think our range at close tomorrow will be in the .048 to .08 range.

[This message has been edited by Levins Market (edited 5/7/2009 6:18p).]
Levins Market
I'm going to highlight the statements that you need to digest. This release was huge!

quote:
F3 Technologies, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: FTCH) is pleased to announce that the Company is currently installing its Interaction Community System software into a prestigious north Georgia subdivision with roughly 2,000 homes.

Frank Connor, Chairman and CEO of F3 Technologies, stated: "This is the largest single-family homes community group that we have signed thus far. We have worked diligently on closing this particular deal for about 5 weeks and could not be happier to have this high-status subdivision join the growing list of communities now using the Interaction Community System. This particular community is a well-known HOA within a broader community saturated with other HOAs and we look forward to targeting many of them using this new subdivision as a reference. With this deal and other NEW BUSINESS WE CLOSED THIS WEEK, we are definitely on track to hit our prediction of 100,000 Interaction users before 2010."

In an ongoing effort to build shareholder confidence, F3 Technologies is pleased to announce that they have initiated the process to reduce their authorized shares from 1 billion shares to 200 million shares, representing an 80% reduction in the authorized share count.

Frank Connor said regarding the reduction: "I am dedicated to consistently assuring our shareholders that F3 is different than the vast majority of other Pink Sheets companies. It has long been assumed that since a company trades on a lower exchange that they do not operate with integrity and are only 'out for themselves.' That is simply not the case with F3. It is my goal to build investor loyalty by continually working to bring greater value to this company and the positions of our stakeholders."

Wonder what this will do, if anything, to this stock tomorrow.

agswin350
Well it didn't jump quite as much as you thought but I'd take a 20% gain everyday.

Why do you think the reduction of authorized shares will have such a huge impact? What specifically do you expect to happen when they do reduce the amount of authorized shares?
gaslaw
Depends on how the share reduction is done. I haven't seen anything on how they plan to reduce the shares.
Levins Market
yeah, they went green for the 5th straight day.

This stock is a steady riser, but I thought it would jump a little more due to the news.

They are headed for a dime in the next couple weeks.

I don't have much time as I just got in from a little vacation, but I'll explain tomorrow what the reduction in AS will do for us here.
txag2008
AG
Levins......what is your affinity towards this stock, your motive?

Are you really just wanting people on the board to be aware of this stock or are you involved with the stock on some other level?

I'm not trying to call you out by any means, but it does seem odd
trueblue82
Classic pump and dump?
StupidisMe
quote:
Are you really just wanting people on the board to be aware of this stock or are you involved with the stock on some other level?

It's an investing board and it's nice that people post their plays. He came out and used the word "risky" in his title, so that should lend him some credibility.

I enjoy posting some of my picks, helping others make money, and having others to chat with during the ride up.

You never know an anonymous posters true intentions, but you can always limit your risk by doing your own DD.
txag2008
AG
Gotcha, I've followed some of your plays and you've posted some gems in the past couple of weeks, so to that, Thank you.

it just seemed with this stock/poster and all of the updates and news stories posted along with it, it seemed like there was an apparent agenda
Levins Market
No agenda... I just really like this company. They are in a market with a huge need into the future.

The F3 leadership is transparent and honest. Email them or give them a call, and they will speak to you as time allows.

Frank has video conferences on the web of their progress.

I like seeing other people succeed as well, and this one is going to go much much much higher. At the rate they are signing contracts, they are projecting revenues of $280 million by end of 2011 (and thats just one product, not the ascend or fargotube). With a conservative PE ratio that equates to over $30-40/share. Their direct competition (salesforce.com) in the ascend software market is at $41/share right now.

I have no agenda. I'm not getting out anytime soon. I'm just an Aggie that likes seeing other Aggies do well. My dad, four of my best friends, and some of their relatives got in as well. This is a legit small company thats getting their legs underneath them now and the sky is the limit.
trueblue82
Cool, LM. I didn't mean to sound accusatory in the post above. I don't do much penny stock trading but I think it's great you believe in this one.
Levins Market
I haven't either... like I said in my original post, this is my 3rd one ever.

I have my big board blue chip stock portfolio, and I just so happened to stumble upon FTCH one day, and started researching it.

I took a relatively small position, and after speaking with leadership and really digging into the company, I have been adding on the dips and averaging up.
WooWoo
Thanks for sharing this information with us. I'm new to stocks and know very little about them, so I really do appreciate it.

Just a question, but how have you done in your other two penny stocks?
Levins Market
I made a few grand on SPSN and returned 500% on RBDC.

With that said, I know many people who have made lots of money on pennystocks only to lose more.

I don't consider FTCH to be a common stinky pinky penny stock though... They have legit products, with legit leadership, and they are producing news every week with new contracts and positive info.
FDXAg
AG
levins, did you sell all your SPSN or are you still holding and waiting on some?

I'm stuck with about 4000 shares at 18c/per and just hoping the common stock doesn't get wiped out in this delisting fiasco.....
Levins Market
FDX... I don't think it will get wiped out at all.

I'd hold on for the time being. If by 4th quarter, we haven't seen anything, then I'd think about cutting loose.
agswin350
quote:
but I'll explain tomorrow what the reduction in AS will do for us here.
agswin350
Well I guess nobody is going to give you an answer on investorshub.com so I'll just keep wondering.

You sure did act like you knew what you were talking about in regards to share reduction news being HUGE though!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.