Astros/Rangers Discussion - NO MODS ALLOWED

122,855 Views | 1791 Replies | Last: 50 min ago by jkag89
Lt. Joe Bookman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
tjack16 said:

That one is pretty great.
DallasAg 94
The Porkchop Express said:

DallasAg 94 said:

I stand by my opinions and haven't hidden or disappeared.
You mean except for the stretch where you didn't post at all on this thread from July 20th until yesterday?

I'm actually having this post bronzed and giving out 10 of them as raffle prizes for the post-season run. Let's read it back one more time for posterity.

Quote:

DallasAg 94
In reply to fullback44 6:50p, 7/14/24

Quote:

Blanco is playoff worthy, this season, but you have to admit, Framber and Brown wouldn't even be in the Top6 available Rangers SP and we're likely to get Mahle back in a couple weeks.

I'm not one that normally engages in trash talking. Never have been. I'll go back to staying away. I'll occasionally get drawn into a discussion but really don't see the value in it.

If I had stars and could search back... I think the general sentiment on the Astros' thread was that Framber didn't have the mental maturity... nor the physical conditioning to be consistently at the Top the Astros rotation.

I think I addressed Brown. Both have greatly improved. I have no problem being wrong in my opinion as long as it was well thought out and supported at the time. Things can and do change. Kudos to them.

I think the rest of your post just illustrates my point. Here is your treat for pooping outside.
The Porkchop Express
AG
This is the trash talking thread. You posted here upwards of 150 times in April and may then vanished when the astros started winning.. Just own it man, when the Rangers started to suck, you went full houdini.
Red Five
AG
DallasAg 94 said:

If I had stars and could search back... I think the general sentiment on the Astros' thread was that Framber didn't have the mental maturity... nor the physical conditioning to be consistently at the Top the Astros rotation.

In the last 4 seasons, Framber has finished 5th, 9th, and 11th in the AL CY. He's got another top 5/10 coming this season. Are you some kind of an idiot?
Hornbeck
AG
"Obese Framber" is pretty good, then?
GoAgs11
Quote:

I know you guys have been begging for it... you need to be validated by us in DFW like a puppy begging for a treat when they take a dump outside.
LOL no you really are a dfw moron and we ridiculed your inane posts, instead of owning it you double down on your stupidity.
jkag89
Quote:

I know you guys have been begging for it... you need to be validated by us in DFW like a puppy begging for a treat when they take a dump outside.
Quote:

I'm not one that normally engages in trash talking

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.