Astros/Rangers Discussion - NO MODS ALLOWED

71,172 Views | 1226 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Mathguy64
Mathguy64
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Best 37-45 team in baseball. Hope you boys are wearing a parachute because you are in free fall.
Grapesoda2525
Mathguy64 said:

Best 37-45 team in baseball. Hope you boys are wearing a parachute because you are in free fall.
Talking **** while your team is getting destroyed by the Mets. Obsessed with us much?
Mathguy64
AG
Grapesoda2525 said:

Mathguy64 said:

Talking **** while your team is getting destroyed by the Mets. Obsessed with us much?

Our game is still going. Your team is already on the bus back to the hotel. Having lost again.
agent-maroon
AG
Mathguy64 said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

Mathguy64 said:

Our game is still going. Your team is already on the bus back to the hotel. Having lost again.
Sweet comeback for what... about 10 minutes?

Glad you found your shtick tho. It must have been tough coming up with daily digs before you figured out how to read the standings
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Mathguy64
AG
agent-maroon said:

Mathguy64 said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

Mathguy64 said:

Glad you found your shtick tho. It must have been tough coming up with daily digs before you figured out how to read the standings

Bold talk from a man whose team could be tied in the loss column with the Angels by the end of the night.
Grapesoda2525
Mathguy64 said:

agent-maroon said:

Mathguy64 said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

Mathguy64 said:

Bold talk from a man whose team could be tied in the loss column with the Angels by the end of the night.
Big fish in a small pond. Both of our teams don't look like World Series contenders at all this year. You can be king of the hill if you want, but it's a small ass hill this year.
bearkatag15
AG
Grapesoda2525 said:

Mathguy64 said:

agent-maroon said:

Mathguy64 said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

Mathguy64 said:

Big fish in a small pond. Both of our teams don't look like World Series contenders at all this year. You can be king of the hill if you want, but it's a small ass hill this year.
Just have to get there, then anything can happen.
Mathguy64
AG
bearkatag15 said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

Mathguy64 said:

agent-maroon said:

Mathguy64 said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

Mathguy64 said:

Just have to get there, then anything can happen.

A lesson they should know well but seem to have forgotten.
agent-maroon
AG
Bold as you talking **** 3.5 games ahead of my own?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Mathguy64
AG
Beats the hell out talking **** 3.5 games behind.
agent-maroon
AG
More congrats are in order for having the taller midget.

RESPECT!
Mathguy64
AG
Best 37-46 team in…

Ok. Who am I kidding. You aren't the best. It's like kicking a one eared and three legged dog right now.

You are tied with the freaking Los Angeles Angels of Disney in the loss column for 4th place.

Repeating is hard. Making the playoffs after you win is hard. I get it. Nobody makes it after winning a ring. Making the playoffs twice in a row is almost unheard of especially in this day and age.
Farmer1906
AG
Almost
Mathguy64
AG
Farmer1906 said:

Almost

Remind me again. Who has made it to the ALCS 7 straight years?

I forget.
Farmer1906
AG
Mathguy64 said:

Farmer1906 said:

Almost

Remind me again. Who has made it to the ALCS 7 straight years?

I forget.

I don't believe that's ever been done. No way, right? Seems like an impossibility.
Mathguy64
AG
You know. I thought it was impossible too. But after a deep search of the record books I found that it's happened one time since the Divisional playoffs expanded in 1969. Just once so it is possible.

2017-2023 so it's still ongoing. 7 and counting.

I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't looked.

You get three guesses as to the team.
Farmer1906
AG
The Ranger's Daddy?
Mathguy64
AG
Farmer1906 said:

The Ranger's Daddy?

Winner winner chicken dinner.
All I do is Nguyen

The Porkchop Express
Magical tool that can let you see the Rangers all the way from Houston.

tjack16
AG

Seems close…
Hornbeck
AG
One is a washed up hack, and the other is Jose Altuve
TarponChaser
tjack16 said:

Seems close…

How the hell do they have the same WAR? That's the kind of BS that tells me it's not a real stat.
All I do is Nguyen
Silent For Too Long
Look at big Bad Arlington joining daddy in the win column today.

Way to go little brother! Stick it to them O Birds!
gigem1223
Congrats on finally getting above .500 on the season. Your fanbase is back to sounding like the sips.
All I do is Nguyen
I'm sorry what was that? I don't speak sub .500
gigem1223
Strange. Cuz you have been all season
Farmer1906
AG

It was always a matter of when.
Hornbeck
AG
gigem1223 said:

Congrats on finally getting above .500 on the season. Your fanbase is back to sounding like the sips.

Aaaannnddd watching a Bochy presser is like watching a Biden debate performance.
gigem1223
Rather weird you've watched a Bochy presser. Cant say I've ever heard Espada even talk. So are we back on loving him again? Or do we want to fire him like the majority of you wanted to just 3 weeks ago.
Chrundle the Great
AG
Do tootblans count?
Funky Winkerbean
AG
gigem1223 said:

Rather weird you've watched a Bochy presser. Cant say I've ever heard Espada even talk. So are we back on loving him again? Or do we want to fire him like the majority of you wanted to just 3 weeks ago.

It makes sense you wouldn't listen to the managers of teams in front of you. Don't get tired treading water.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Huh. Won again today. No pressure to keep up though.
Hornbeck
AG
gigem1223 said:

Living here in Aggieland, I have both Space City Home Network and Bally Sports Net South Oklahoma. I don't make it a point to go look for Bruce's pressers, but I was flipping through, and it was on.

Anyhow, I'm going to go grab a beer after another sweet Astros win.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.