Astros/Rangers Discussion - NO MODS ALLOWED

115,719 Views | 1665 Replies | Last: 10 hrs ago by GoAgs11
South Platte
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Silent For Too Long said:

An Arlington fan called DA their Cliff Clavin and I honestly can't think of a better moniker.

He's a still a good dude and always means well. Maybe a little Clavin, but also a little Livingston Dell.
Marvin
AG
South Platte said:

Ouch. Surprised fullback44 got sniper rifled. He's not an over the top putz, at least not on this thread.

Mathguy, too. He and maroon worked it out and were put in timeout anyway. Whatever, I guess.
I love Texas Aggie sports, but I love Texas A&M more.
Farmer1906
AG
NO MODS ALLOWED
Hornbeck
AG
I've never seen another website, (that charges a premium to use effectively) try so hard to run its members off.

Sometimes, the Aggie jokes write themselves.
bearkatag15
AG
Farmer1906 said:

NO MODS ALLOWED

Reading comprehension apparently isn't a requirement of the job
Fightin' Texas Aggie and Sam Houston State Bearkat
Hornbeck
AG
Sense of humor is actively discouraged…
South Platte
Marvin said:

South Platte said:

Ouch. Surprised fullback44 got sniper rifled. He's not an over the top putz, at least not on this thread.

Mathguy, too. He and maroon worked it out and were put in timeout anyway. Whatever, I guess.
Without getting yourself thrown down the stairs, can you clarify what was posted? I didn't see it.
Farmer1906
AG
South Platte said:

Marvin said:

South Platte said:

Without getting yourself thrown down the stairs, can you clarify what was posted? I didn't see it.

I actually thought it was tame and friendly banter.
Mathguy64
AG
For the record, all of us got banned for a post that Agent made to me THAT I DID NOT FIND OFFENSIVE. Someone else flagged it. I have no clue who. That flag got him banned. Since I quoted his post, and since I didn't find it offensive and it was directed to me that should be my choice, I got banned. I assume Fullback got the same.

This is a trash talking thread. If you can't take it, don't give it. If you can't take it, please don't punish someone else who has a thicker skin and can take it.

Nothing Agent wrote offended me. I told him that privately and we are good.
South Platte
agent-maroon
AG
Mathguy64 said:

For the record, all of us got banned for a post that Agent made to me THAT I DID NOT FIND OFFENSIVE. Someone else flagged it. I have no clue who. That flag got him banned. Since I quoted his post, and since I didn't find it offensive and it was directed to me that should be my choice, I got banned. I assume Fullback got the same.

This is a trash talking thread. If you can't take it, don't give it. If you can't take it, please don't punish someone else who has a thicker skin and can take it.

Nothing Agent wrote offended me. I told him that privately and we are good.

Concur. I wasn't even aware of the ban until Mathguy64 told me. Neither one of us were offended by the other and we certainly didn't flag any posts on a trash talking thread.

Disappointing, to say the least.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Farmer1906
AG
Farmer1906 said:

NO MODS ALLOWED

Ciboag96
Daddy-O5
AG
Quote:

[Thank you to the posters that flagged this post. -Staff]
Not defending the mods here, but NO FLAGGING ALLOWED seems just as pertinent in this case.

If we truly want no mods around here, keep the flag in your pocket.
Mr Gigem
AG
Hey, ho, mods have got to go

Hornbeck
AG
You think this is moderation, head over to F35 to see some real hardcore, granola crunching moderation.
Mathguy64
AG
Is that the Aggieland board? You can get banned there just for getting out on the wrong side of the bed.
Hornbeck
AG
That is indeed. Can confirm.
fullback44
AG
Marvin said:

South Platte said:

Yeah they got me too… Oh well I emailed them and they let me back in early … didn't know you can't repost curse words .. I'm sure I've reposted them many other times w out catching the ban hammer

Oh well… not a big deal … life is good with a mescal and topo w an orange twist !
Ciboag96
Mr Gigem said:

Mathguy64
AG
fullback44 said:

Marvin said:

South Platte said:

Yeah they got me too… Oh well I emailed them and they let me back in early … didn't know you can't repost curse words .. I'm sure I've reposted them many other times w out catching the ban hammer

Oh well… not a big deal … life is good with a mescal and topo w an orange twist !

You can't repost something obscene. And some other person decided it was obscene. Someone who wasn't a party to the conversation. That's what hacked me off.
AlwaysNextYear89
AG
Meanwhile, Hunter Brown posts ANOTHER quality start of 6 IP and 1 ER
Farmer1906
AG
That MFer is good.
Mathguy64
AG
He's just not quite Rangers quality. He's still got some work to do.
jkag89
Unfortunately the 'Stos pen was Rangers quality tonight.
tjack16
AG
Mathguy64 said:

He's just not quite Rangers quality. He's still got some work to do.

He'd probably be 8th in the rangers rotation
Marvin
AG
I know the Rangerette fanboys are avoiding this thread like a good TOFA gif, but this thread deserves better than to be buried beneath the White Sox, Scott Servais, and Joey Gallo.

Here's a dad joke for you:

Why did the Rangers title defense turn out to be a paper tiger?
Because they're tear-able

I love Texas Aggie sports, but I love Texas A&M more.
agent-maroon
AG
Marvin said:

I know the Rangerette fanboys are avoiding this thread

Yeah, go figure...
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
tjack16
AG
They avoided this thread the previous six seasons until last year. So they are well practiced at it.
Hornbeck
AG
tjack16 said:

They avoided this thread the previous six seasons until last year. So they are well practiced at it.

Live look at South Oklafornistan Ranger fans…
The Porkchop Express
AG
To save the Cowboy lurker fans the suspense, the Cowboys will have a stretch where they win 5 straight and trounce someone good on TV, then Dak Prescott will either go 9-for-25 or have 3 fumbles in a second-round playoff game to wrap up another 12-5 season.
Feels so good, feelin' good again.
South Platte
Marvin said:

Why did the Rangers title defense

I do chuckle at the title of our "2024 Rangers Title Defense" thread. This is about as lousy of a title defense effort as I've ever seen. If we had lost a bunch of players to free agency like Florida or the Nationals, that would make sense. We lost a ton of games played due to injury, but this "Title Defense" isn't remotely what I had in mind.

tjack16
AG

Too bad it's a lot of guys who wouldn't crack the current rangers rotation
AlwaysNextYear89
AG
C'mon DallasAg 94...come own it!!! Once again, Hunter Brown is dominant. Hard to believe if we make the postseason, one or two of these guys won't get a start (and it could be the HOFer!!)
Hornbeck
AG
Not good enough to be the the Rangerette's rotation?

More like too good?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.