Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Dr. Gates Breaks Cover

484,719 Views | 1627 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by roygbell
Nica_Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
good luck and thanks
EMc77
AG
Good Luck and we will be all waiting for the 6:48 meeting announcements. We know you have the juevos, so just do it!!!
Geriatric Punk
AG
Good luck. A&M will miss you.
An89Ag
If you post classified stories of your time at CIA, will staff have to kill us?

Give 'em hell , Dr G!
BBYD09
AG
yeah thats right, the secretary of defense uses texags
David_Puddy
AG
Gig Em Dr. Gates! Thanks for your service to our great University, and most importantly to our country.
TroyMc
Mrs13wins = hot
james peterson
Dear Dr Gates,

Thank you for all that you've done for Texas A&M. You have brought great credit to our beloved University including your confirmation hearing before the Senate Armed Services Committee. I was proud for you for your comment about not going to be a bump on a log. I also enjoyed your smile when the Senator from South Dakota, I believe, mentioned our victory over Texas.

I was fortunate to cross paths w/ you (outside Kyle Field on the West side) after the Nebraska game. I stopped, shook hands and wished you good luck. Your smile was warm and gracious.

I know you will be a tremendous asset to President Bush, the DOD and to the United States.

Gig 'em

James P Peterson '64
tw93
Gig Em and God Bless
austin8484
AG
Thanks for everything Dr. Gates!

See you on the 15th... tube better not be empty
R E L
AG
Dr. Gates,

I could not have asked for a better President during my time at A&M. God Bless, and our prayers will be with you.

"We have it within our power to begin the world over again." - Thomas Paine
Redstone
AG
Singer Tal Bachman ( "she's so high" ) has posted on the Religion forum several times...

This is better.

[This message has been edited by Redstone (edited 12/8/2006 12:17p).]
AggieDavie06
AG
give him an ag-tag!
Big Al 1992
AG
Dr. Gates -

Thanks for your time and hard work to make Texas A&M better that when you got here - and that's a pretty tall order - but you did it!

Thanks for taking time to read some of our comments (often innane) on this board to get a first hand feel for the students and former students opinions and concerns.

Thanks for answering the nation's call to serve and take on an unbelievably daunting task.

And thanks for your pride-swelling, matter-of-fact, knock some of those senators off their high-horse, comments and answers during the confirmation hearings. I look forward to your future press conferences and hearing candidly how we can beat the hell outta terrorists and extreme fundamentalists. We must defeat them!

Godspeed and Gig'Em

CDub06
AG
Thank you Dr. Gates for all you've done for A&M and all you will do for the country.
ENG
AG
Good luck to you, sir. You have a pretty strong Aggie following behind ya.
CherokeeChief24
AG
do us proud...and gig em
RachAg2007
AG
Thank you for coming to Aggieland.
Good luck kicking ass.
BirdieJF
AG
Gig'em Dr. Gates. Best of luck.
Dre_00
Dr. Gates

Thank you for all you have done at Texas A&M and for all you will do in Washington. Texas A&M is a better place as a result of having you here and I'm sure that Washington will be too when you leave there.
TxAgg07
AG
God Bless you Dr. Gates. Give 'em hell!
AW 1880
AG
Thanks Dr. Gates. Good luck in Washington!
Gus97
Dr. Gates,

Thanks for everything you've done for A&M. We appreciate you so very much. We are all behind you as Aggies and Americans.
bqjoker03
YellowPot_97
tske87
Thanks Dr Gates, and gig em
kwickkick
AG
Dr. Gates, My daughter (class of '04) was in your capable hands... now my son, the grunt, Corporal,USMC, is in those same hands. Thank you for your service to Aggieland, but many thanks and prayers for your service to our country.

Thanks and Gig 'em
FriscoAggieFan
AG
Thank you Dr. Gates. Here's hoping that God provides you with the wisdom and courage to do what's right for our country.
Gig'em
msaggie98
AG
Dr. Gates,
Thank you for strengthening Texas A&M. You have truly been a blessing for our university and although we can never repay you for everything you've done, you will always have our prayers and best wishes. Remember: no matter where you go, you will always be a Texas Aggie. Gig 'em, Good luck and God Bless!

geb83
AG
Good Luck and God Bless Dr Gates. My prayers are with you, my country and my beloved A&M, in hoping they will be able to find someone with like mind to come in and continue where you left off, in your vision for Texas A&M.
SilverAg08
AG
Dr. Gates truly is a man of great integrity and will do a great job as secretary of defense. The only downside to his new position is that he has to leave us here in Aggieland. He has done an excellent job as president of our university and I have been especially appreciative of the initiative he has taken to keep us student informed of what was going on with the university. I for one can relate to the sentiment expressed by those that are tearing up when reading things Gates has said. He deserves to be up there with Sul Ross and Rudder.
Thanks for all you’ve done Dr. Gates and Gig’em in Washington
Disassociated
Dear Dr Gates
Please destroy this site full of terrorists:
Link

[This message has been edited by Scot (edited 12/8/2006 12:51p).]
Aggie09Derek
AG
gig em gates
EMc77
AG
Dear Dr Gates
Please destroy this site fullof terrorists:
http://forums.hornfans.com/php/wwwthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=football&Number=4664711&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=3&vc=1"}

FIFY
Disassociated
DAMN CURLY BRACKET!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.